PDA

View Full Version : Bon Soir

Adam L'Argent
February 5th, 2009, 10:26 AM
Bonjour, my friends. It shall be enjoyable here, I hope. I have been playing on Pokemon for about 5 years now, and I have loved each game, but I am REALLY looking forward to getting Platinum.Nintendo have chosen a very good colour, the best since... well, Silver! I look forward to making some friends here, maybe get into some battling, so I think I should start training my pokemon a bit more. I know many people don't really like playing with Darkrai and Manaphy, so yeah... anyway, see you all around, mes amis.

Sublime
February 5th, 2009, 10:57 AM
Bonjour, mon ami!

Five years is a good bit of time to be playing Pokemon :D I've been enjoying Pokemon since my elementary years, myself.

You're not alone, Adam. Many, many people here are looking forward to the release of Platinum :D

There are a few people I know that enjoy battling with Ubers, so you may have some battles to find here; if that's what your looking for.

Well, I hope you have a wonderful time here and feel free to PM/VM me with any questions you might have!

Adam L'Argent
February 5th, 2009, 11:03 AM
ah, merci, Sublime. I shall remember this.

Kotowari
February 5th, 2009, 11:39 AM
Welcome to the forums. =D
I hope you have a wonderful stay here. As you'll see there are many things to talk about on these forums. If you ever grow a liiittle tired of talking nothing but pokemon, I'm sure you'll find something that might interest you if you dig a little more. =)
The people are really friendly here, so I'm guessing you'll find some friends to battle with quite soon. ^^
As Sublime said, if you're ever in need of help, there'll always be someone to help you out. =D
Hope you have a nice stay. *waves*

Adam L'Argent
February 5th, 2009, 11:42 AM
*waves back* I am sure there are. I have already met a friend who I used to know, but he seems inactive.

Superjub
February 5th, 2009, 11:50 AM
Bonjour~ =)
I cant wait until Platinum comes out to =D
I hope you make a lot of friends and I hope you enjoy your time at PC and read the rules.
Oh, and have fun XD

Akeraz
February 5th, 2009, 12:20 PM
Welcome to the forums, Adam!

I hope you enjoy your time here, and there's always a battle to be had here..
..And don't worry, you're not the only person who needs to start raising some teams, I need to get my ass in gear as well.

I look forward to seeing you around the forums :D.

NoBel_ToKYo ™
February 5th, 2009, 12:47 PM
Welcome to the pokécommunity ^_^

Like a few people have said, remember to read the rules, so you can enjoy the forum to it's full extent :3

Hope you enjoy your time here ^^

Hiidoran
February 5th, 2009, 02:46 PM
Yes, I finally get a chance to use the one French word I know…

Always a pleasure to greet members that have been with the Pokémon franchise for a few years, Adam L'Argent. I wouldn't say that you're really a veteran, but you have been around the old pokéblock a few time, am I right?

I’m sure Platinum will not disappoint you, my friend. I imported it myself last September and I must say that it was a pretty nice game. I’m not usually a fan when it comes to the third installments, but I just couldn't seem to put it down. o_o

See you around the boards, Adam. Good luck training that team of yours!

Honest
February 5th, 2009, 03:21 PM
LOLz, Hallucination, same here. Bonjoir Adam! Have a great time here! Everyone is welcome here in PC!