PDA

View Full Version : Hiya everyone!

Pink Twilight
February 6th, 2009, 04:42 PM
Hey, whats up everyone. I wanted to introduce myself. My username is Pink Twilight and my real name is Brittani. I have an extreme intrest in pokemon and animals! I like espeon and umbreon and pikachu and charizard and raichu and lots of other pokemon too.anyways better go, bye!

Fenrir Reki
February 6th, 2009, 04:48 PM
Welcome to PC! I'm sure you will enjoy it here and make lots of friends! Umbreon and Espeon are cool pokemon although they aren't my favorite pokemon. See you around!

God
February 6th, 2009, 05:01 PM
Thats hot.

I am the soon-to-be heiress of PC, Paris Hilton. You may see mr and me only around the forums here, so feel free to come up my profile visits and increase my stardom. Other than that, read the rules, have lots of fun with my makeup and welcome to PC.

pokefansam
February 6th, 2009, 05:37 PM
Hi and welcome. I also love espeon and umbreon they are 2 awesome pokemon

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
February 6th, 2009, 09:30 PM
Hey! Welcome to PC! I'm sure you'll make lots of friends and have a lot of fun! Message me if you need anything (I'm always up for a wi-fi trade XD)

DarkAkatsuki
February 6th, 2009, 09:55 PM
Hey, welcome to PC! I hope yo uwill have a good time here and I hope that U will get to make some friends!

Asa
February 6th, 2009, 10:05 PM
Welcome to PC,and enjoy your stay around the forums.

~Paul

IcedWings
February 7th, 2009, 04:19 AM
Hi & Welcome,

I like your username on here.

Kayouri
February 7th, 2009, 08:58 PM
Heytherr. Welcome to the forums Pink Twilight! Would it be okay if I call you Pink? It's way shorter :3 You're a Twilight fan I guess? I love animals and pokemon too, especially dogs! Espeon is a pretty cute pokemon. If you need someone to talk too, feel free to talk to me anytime! And I guess you've read the rules by now. Buh-bye! See you around here.