PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow, Sunshine, Kittens, Puppies and Cowries (so kawaii-desu ne) ^_^

mystletainn
February 6th, 2009, 08:36 PM
What's your opinion on rainbows, sunshine, kittens and puppies.

I love the feeling when a rainbow appears. And everyone on the street notices it too. People point and laugh. Little kids giggle and pull at their parents shirts to look too.

Sunshine makes me extremely happy. Whether it's -10 out of 80 degrees out, sunshine makes everything better.

Kittens and puppies make anyone happy. To hold one, pet one, and snuggle with one can warm any heart.

Cowries are cute for little snails. I want to have a farm of them when I'm settled in as a teacher.

This isn't a what makes you happy thread. I want us to discuss rainbows, sunshine, kittens, puppies, and cowries. ^_^

.inLOVE
February 6th, 2009, 08:41 PM
They all make me smile. Cowries are adorable. No, not our Cowrie. She is awesome ^^

Penguin13
February 6th, 2009, 08:51 PM
*sigh* sunshine after rain is TERRIBLE. It gets all muggy and such..
Kittens are cute.
Puppies have huge poopies.

Harley Quinn
February 6th, 2009, 09:15 PM
RAINBOWS are awesome (fail rainbow).
Like, they always make me feel all fuzzy inside and really happy. I mean, it's almost like getting high, rainbows are great.

SUNSHINE is like OMFG AWESOME EPIC WIN and spice all compressed into rays. \o/

KITTENS are to be eaten. \o/

PUPPIES are awesome. Those big cute eyes, the way they always stumble, the way they''re so fuzzy...and on kebabs.

COWRIES. Ew.

BenjiTheKid
February 6th, 2009, 09:31 PM
Rainbows are... meh. I used to love them. Now they're just there. xD
Sunshine is too sunny in the south... I hate sunshine. Dx I look forward to gloomy days. :] Especially during a southern summer... ugg...
Kittens are cute and fluffeh <3 But.. I'm not much of a cat person so...
I love puppies. They're also cute and fluffeh. <3 But, I love dogs more as they're not as bad since you've already trained them. :]
Cowries? Meh...

matt561
February 7th, 2009, 08:12 AM
Rainbows are awsome indeed
As for kittens and puppys meh...

And a Cowrie... Erm yes?

wakachamo
February 7th, 2009, 08:16 AM
Rainbows suck.
Sunshine can go burn itself.
I want to shoot puppies and kittens.
Let me eat the cowries and I'll be happy.

s0nido
February 7th, 2009, 12:25 PM
I try to find the happy side of everything. I love kittens, but cats are a little unusual. Puppies are fine when they are away from you or not licking or barking. And cowries...well...if they are snail-thingies, well I would try to keep one happy until my sister comes along and throws it away. She hates snails and will throw one if she sees it.

icomeanon6
February 7th, 2009, 12:30 PM
I haven't a clue as to what a cowrie is, but I do love puppies. As for kittens, I've always had this irrational hatred of cats, so I pretty much see them as potential evil. Sunshine is great, but I don't think too much of rainbows, seeing as they usually come when it's wet and nasty outside.

Zorua
February 7th, 2009, 12:35 PM
Kittens and puppies are awesome. I'm slightly leaning on the side of a puppy, though. I own 4 cats, and let me tell you, they're quite tiring and annoying at times. >>

Sunshine is awesome. The fact that it's not raining or any other weather-related problems makes it possible to go just about anywhere with little or no difficulty in sunny weather. This also makes me glad I live in the Sunshine state. <33

As for cowries, they're awesome, too. <33 Though I have a slight fear of snails, so yeah. D:

Melody
February 7th, 2009, 12:45 PM
Rainbow, Sunshine, Kittens, Puppies and Cowries

...are all wonderful things. They do inspire a certain happiness and awe at the beauty of nature. I myself always find myself awed at the beauty of nature, even in a desert like West Texas. Nature is...in short, a thing to be respected. I hope that in future generations the words Rainbow, Sunshine, Kittens, Puppies and Cowries continue to bring thoughts of happiness and awe at the beauty of nature.

Lover's Kite
February 7th, 2009, 01:02 PM
Puppies..................... \o/ <333
Does pushing Cowries onto ground so they can't get up count? o3o

Dukey
February 7th, 2009, 01:29 PM
The only reason this thread hasn't completely phailed is because an S-Mod made it XD
Puppies are \o/
Kittens are :3
Rainbows are o.o
Sunshine is :D

devilicious
February 7th, 2009, 01:32 PM
The only reason this thread hasn't completely phailed is because an S-Mod made it XD

No, it has failed regardless.

And rainbows are beautiful, sunshine is bad, kittens are adorable, puppies are aswell and cowries are disgusting.

Yrie
February 7th, 2009, 01:44 PM
Puppies are adorable, with this coming from an animal lover. Loooveee huskies, ever seen a husky puppy? They'll melt your heart, unless you don't have one =x

Kittens are cats in a tiny package. Which makes them just as adorable as puppies. But you know I'm an animal lover. Kittens make me happy, especially since they can be so active and so placid. And cause they meow and are just too cute, seriously.

Rainbows are water droplets which refract the sun's rays. They're not that happyish when they're set against a gloomy gray background, cause then they look out of place with their cheeriness, to be honest. In a blue sky though, they're just beautiful.

Sunshine actually seems a bit odd to me when the rest of the sky is completely cloudy, which means that its just peeking through a bit of cloud, because...I don't know, its just how I think. Blue skies, sunshine, scattering of clouds, moderate wind=perfect day though. =]

Neety
February 7th, 2009, 02:04 PM
I like kittens and puppies but I'm more of a turtle person. I think puppies are cuter than kittens mostly, because they act so dopey, but to be honest my turtles are still babies and they are permanently cute. Plus my boyfriend's dog was a cute puppy but now he's a horrible, disgusting dog.

Rainbows are cool, and sunshine is cooler because it makes them happy. And I'd just feed a cowrie to my turts.

Idiot!
February 7th, 2009, 04:47 PM
My opinions on rainbows, puppies, kittens, sunshine and cowries:

We can always make artificial rainbows.

Puppies > Kittens.

Sunshine is good for manufacturing vitamin D.

Cowries are living things

Now, for my opinion on this thread: a waste of space

Angela
February 7th, 2009, 05:10 PM
What's your opinion on rainbows, sunshine, kittens and puppies.

I love the feeling when a rainbow appears. And everyone on the street notices it too. People point and laugh. Little kids giggle and pull at their parents shirts to look too.

Sunshine makes me extremely happy. Whether it's -10 out of 80 degrees out, sunshine makes everything better.

Kittens and puppies make anyone happy. To hold one, pet one, and snuggle with one can warm any heart.

Cowries are cute for little snails. I want to have a farm of them when I'm settled in as a teacher.

This isn't a what makes you happy thread. I want us to discuss rainbows, sunshine, kittens, puppies, and cowries. ^_^
Rainbows are pretty, kittens are adorable, I love puppy's I just love them, Kittens and puppy's are one of the two best things in the world. Cowries are beautiful, and lovely too decorate with.

Cassino
February 7th, 2009, 07:36 PM
What's your opinion on rainbows,
I personally find them boring.

sunshine,
Also boring, and hurts my eyes.

kittens
Don't like them, unless they're rabbit kittens, in which case I'd think food.

and puppies.
Only useful when they grow up.

And Cowries?
No opinion.

Zebra Thunderhead
February 7th, 2009, 08:14 PM
Is this to counter-attack all the suicide threads, Luke? :P

Kitties and puppies are the cutest.

Sublime
February 9th, 2009, 08:07 PM
Bah, Whatever. I'll post here. Making my own pro and con list! :D

Rainbows:
Pro: Verry Pretty :D
Con: Usually means it just rained >:/

Sunshine:
Pro: It's nice and warm :3
Con: Gives you cancer x[

Kittens:
Pro: ADORABLE :D
Con: Evil D:

Puppies:
Pro: Oh so adorable and loyal :]
Con: They poo on my feet >:[

Cowries:
Ehh? (http://letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=cowrie)
Pro:Lol
Con: Whut

Unforgettable
February 9th, 2009, 08:25 PM
OMG I LOVE RAINBOWS. THEY MAKE ME SO HAPPY 8DDDDDD

I like puppies and kittens, they are just so cute :D And Sunshine is amazing. :3

Gumball Watterson
February 9th, 2009, 08:28 PM
I don't like rainbows. Every time one appears, I step on a pile of dung.

Sunshine is <3, because it keeps me warm

Kittens are cute

But Puppies are awesome.

Cowrie... what? The admin? Cowrie is Ok, pretty good... but "A" Cowrie? What the heck is a Cowrie?