PDA

View Full Version : What are your stories in the Sevii Islands?

Gold95
February 6th, 2009, 11:01 PM
We just want to hear your stories at the Sevii Island

In fact I haven't went to the 4-7 islands..
and i'll never be able to get the Mystery Gift because i play it in the computer!!!!

Feel free to post your stories here!

Ninja Caterpie
February 6th, 2009, 11:42 PM
What does the Mystery Gift have to do with the Sevii Islands?

Editman
February 7th, 2009, 12:26 AM
I think you can Mystery Gift if You have the Link Emulator.

But i just found Lostelle! and Captured Hypno

Gold95
February 7th, 2009, 12:59 AM
What does the Mystery Gift have to do with the Sevii Islands?
you can get a mystery ticket with it

Gold95
March 2nd, 2009, 4:28 AM
hey! no one is replying in this thread!!!!

-Leaf
March 2nd, 2009, 4:38 AM
Something funny happened to me.. i was training a krabby and i just went off surfing my snorlax and then i heard a.. Moltres cry?! i was alike OMG WTF

The Green One
March 2nd, 2009, 8:03 AM
I really liked the Sevii Islands and think when they do a remake of G/S/C they should incorporate them again. They're a fun region although they need some gyms or dojos to make it a bit more involving.

That said I don't really have any stories.

Ash987
March 2nd, 2009, 3:22 PM
You don't need mystery gift to get to islands 4-7 all you need to do is beat the Pokemon League. Unless you mean you can't play them because you can't beat the Pokemon League on computer.

JezzaRules
March 3rd, 2009, 1:04 AM
You have to beat the pokemon league AND have caught around 50-60+ pokemon to obtain the National Dex. Getting this triggers the event to get the Rainbow Pass that takes you to the 4-7 islands.

Gold95
March 4th, 2009, 2:11 AM
You have to beat the pokemon league AND have caught around 50-60+ pokemon to obtain the National Dex. Getting this triggers the event to get the Rainbow Pass that takes you to the 4-7 islands.

I know that, and i've already got a Raibow Pass, I was talking about Mystery Ticket