PDA

View Full Version : I'm back ^-^

Neiko Star
February 7th, 2009, 10:54 AM
Yup. After a long time(well, for me in any case). School was really annoying, with all the projects and everything. So yeah, I'm back. (I'm wondering if anybody actually noticed my absence, though.)

Hiidoran
February 7th, 2009, 11:15 AM
Yeah, school does tend to take up quite a bit of time that you usually have better plans for, doesn’t it? Oh well, at least you’re using the time to better your knowledge; that’s always a nice thing to have.

Any who, welcome back to the Pokécommunity, Neiko.

That Drakeroh Region RP seemed to be doing rather well; I’m sure the participants in that thread surely missed you. Then again, I may not understand what merits an RP’s popularity as I don’t venture there too often.

Nonetheless, I’ll see you around.

Aurafire
February 7th, 2009, 12:23 PM
Welcome back Neiko!

I agree, school can get quite annoying. I'm dreading the second half of the year, when I'll no doubt have tons of papers due X(

Anyway, glad to see you back! Hope you enjoy your time on the forums once again! =D

Heather
February 7th, 2009, 05:15 PM
Welcome back. I was gone too for a while because of school and basketball but now Im back also.

Feuer
February 7th, 2009, 05:56 PM
Welcome back. School bust have been very time-consuming but it's good to see you back (not that I know you xD). Cya 'round.

Kayouri
February 7th, 2009, 09:04 PM
Yes, school really can be a big problem. Welcome back! Though I don't really know you. We should talk sometime. See you around!