PDA

View Full Version : Hullo n_n

Diagura
February 7th, 2009, 01:20 PM
Hi! I'm new here. My favorite Pokemon is Vaporeon and my favorite type is Water. I make my own signatures, avies, etc... So... Yup! Hi! n_n [<<<Smiley Face]

~*Mew*~
February 7th, 2009, 01:42 PM
Welcome Diagura !
I joined afew days ago, so can we be friends ?
Oh remember to read the rules ;)

Hiidoran
February 7th, 2009, 01:50 PM
Hello there, Diagura.

A water-type enthusiast, eh? Can’t say that they’re my favorite, but I’m sure you will find that quite a few members around this community do like them. In fact, there is an entire fanclub devoted to the little aquatic creatures:
*Splash!* Water Pokemon Fan Club (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=146287)

Good to see that we have another member who enjoys making graphics. I’m sure you will find yourself a nice home over in the Graphics & Photography sub-forum. It’s full of creative people, unlike me who can’t really make a stick figure without drawing a crooked line. o_o

Enjoy yourself, my friend.

Diagura
February 7th, 2009, 01:53 PM
Thanks guys. And sure, YPro., I'll be your friend! Thanks for the link to the Water PKMN Fanclub, Hallucination!

Fenrir Reki
February 7th, 2009, 02:02 PM
Welcome to PC! I hope you like it here and make lots of friends! By the way I like your Lucario sig! See you around!

Diagura
February 7th, 2009, 02:04 PM
Welcome to PC! I hope you like it here and make lots of friends! By the way I like your Lucario sig! See you around!
Thanks! I made it my self. See ya around! n_n

OokamiShipper
February 7th, 2009, 02:22 PM
Awesome intro, I love Vaporeon and water Pokemon also. Welcome to PokeCommunity! I hope you have fun here!

flight
February 7th, 2009, 02:24 PM
Beachboy will totally love you, then. XD

Welcome to the PokeCommunity Forums! I hope you have fun here, and just so yo know, water happens to be one of my favorites, too. XD

...But to be honest, I can't say for sure which one my absolute favorite, it's sorta tough. D:

Anyway, have fun here~

Diagura
February 7th, 2009, 02:31 PM
Thanks guys. Water is awesome. Who's Beachboy? *runs before fining out*

Aurafire
February 7th, 2009, 03:10 PM
Welcome to the community, Diagura!

Whee...I'm into a bit of graphic arts myself! You're free to show off some of your work in our Graphics & Photography forum if you wish! =D

So enjoy yourself around here! Hope to see some of your posts! =D

P.S. - No need to run...Beachboy is just one of our pleasant, water-loving super mods XD

Diagura
February 7th, 2009, 04:51 PM
Thanks. I'll do that. But Dang it. I need 15 posts...

Heather
February 7th, 2009, 05:13 PM
Hello. Welcome to PC! Hope u enjoy your stay!

Diagura
February 7th, 2009, 05:29 PM
Hello. Welcome to PC! Hope u enjoy your stay!
Thanks! You're nice! LOL. PC is fun. I made a right choice joining this place. :)

Xoo
February 7th, 2009, 05:36 PM
If you think this is fun, check out the *drumroll*.... Other Trivia Board (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)! They've got a whole buncha games there. (I hope we're not making you jealous by posting links. ^^)

ckret2
February 7th, 2009, 05:42 PM
Hey, welcome to PC! Glad to meet you. :D Don't have much else to say (I haven't been here long enough to know a long list of links to hand out, haha...) so I hope you'll have fun here.

BeachBoy
February 7th, 2009, 05:54 PM
Thanks guys. Water is awesome. Who's Beachboy? *runs before fining out*

You can run, but you can't hide! >:D

Hah, hey Diagura, welcome aboard. :D Glad to see more water-type loving members joining. ;D

Need any help don't be afraid to contact me~

Feuer
February 7th, 2009, 06:00 PM
Welcome Diagura. I'm surprised your name doesn't have anything to do with water types or Vaporeon. Anyways, enjoy your time on PC, hope you learn some stuff from us.

Diagura
February 7th, 2009, 07:52 PM
Thanks guys. Everyone here is so nice. I don't know how many times I said "Thanks Guys" in this one thread, but it's a lot!