PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Leaf Green Will Start Soon...

infmaniac
February 7th, 2009, 01:54 PM
Hey hey. After A while being on here and done lots of reading and basic hacking i feel im confident enough to do a full scale hack but i need help on finding tools. One thing i need is not very known as no one has mentioned a tool bout it but i need to insert pokemon into a rom. For example i want leafeon as a starter along with flareon and vaporeon but don't know how to insert leafeon i know ppl have inserted diamond/pearl pokemon but its not clear how. What i need is a basic tutorial on how to do it with what tool aswell. Also although fakemon can either be cool or rubbish i want to create some of my own pre-evolutions and regular evolutions. When i get the tools i need and the info i can get on with it as i have ideas planned so i just need to insert some pokemon and fakemon. Any help would be gr8. Thanks in advance

Hey hey. After A while being on here and done lots of reading and basic hacking i feel im confident enough to do a full scale hack but i need help on finding tools. One thing i need is not very known as no one has mentioned a tool bout it but i need to insert pokemon into a rom. For example i want leafeon as a starter along with flareon and vaporeon but don't know how to insert leafeon i know ppl have inserted diamond/pearl pokemon but its not clear how. What i need is a basic tutorial on how to do it with what tool aswell. Also although fakemon can either be cool or rubbish i want to create some of my own pre-evolutions and regular evolutions. When i get the tools i need and the info i can get on with it as i have ideas planned so i just need to insert some pokemon and fakemon. Any help would be gr8. Thanks in advance

i found a tool that can change pokemon images so ill be puttin new pokemon over useless ones etc so not all pokemon will be present. But i need a tool that changes pokemon names and there pokedex info cos without it a leafeon would be called magikarp with magikarp pokedex info. So need a tool to change that info :)

BeachBoy
February 7th, 2009, 05:28 PM
Yeah, this isn't an introduction buddy. D:

Locked.