PDA

View Full Version : Err.. what is wrong?

ANARCHit3cht
February 7th, 2009, 02:10 PM
Lots of times when I try to enter PC it doesn't work. Or, it will work in the beginning and then when I click a button, it will give me the same error saying that I cannot connect to PC.

Zebra Thunderhead
February 7th, 2009, 02:11 PM
There's so many threads on this problem and the answer hasn't changed.

Sublime
February 7th, 2009, 02:14 PM
There's so many threads on this problem and the answer hasn't changed.

Maybe there should be a stickied discussion thread about this matter. That way these threads would decrease in appearance.

Zebra Thunderhead
February 7th, 2009, 02:16 PM
Or they can just look at the first page of the CQ&F forum.

Rukario
February 7th, 2009, 04:22 PM
hmm.. apparently we had a rush of peoples hitting the server.. combined with some backend stuff that just happened not to be timed very well.. and BOOM! it decided to lag, error, and so forth.

all is back to normal once again.

ckret2
February 7th, 2009, 04:51 PM
Or they can just look at the first page of the CQ&F forum.

Or the folks in charge could do what reasonable people do when there's a problem that affects the general population, which is come up with a way to inform the population of the problem, its causes, and its solution, rather than force them to try to figure it out for themselves.

Honestly, the fact that there are multiple threads on the subject doesn't mean a sticky is uneccessary. It means that many people have the same question, so why shouldn't someone make it easier for them to find the answer?

XEL
February 7th, 2009, 05:09 PM
because we're supposed to have read the CR&F forum/ FAQS all ready.

ckret2
February 7th, 2009, 05:37 PM
True, they could read the CQ&F forum, although I should point out there's nothing in the FAQs about the fact that sometimes PC is inaccessible. Regardless, it would hurt no one to make a sticky if this is an ongoing problem. If nothing else, maybe the people making new threads who should have read the CQ&F forum won't make a new thread, if they see the sticky first.

.Seth
February 7th, 2009, 06:18 PM
^ He's right. Since when did everyone who had a problem with PC check the FAQ and search through CQ/F?

They are much more likely to see a sticky because they come to this forum first when they want to post a thread about their problem.

My vote goes to sticky.
Hey, Rukario, can PC support a hosting plan with a bit bigger bandwidth?