PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Spectacular Hero
February 7th, 2009, 02:19 PM
I'm E-knight and I'm new here, I've been trying to get myself to join here for a long time so here I am, I like to write fics a lot of it though; well I hope everyone here's good and friendly.

PokemonMichael
February 7th, 2009, 02:24 PM
Hi! everyone here is really friendly, good to meetcha! see ya!

Hiidoran
February 7th, 2009, 02:26 PM
Don’t worry; the vast majority of us are pretty friendly. There are some sour apples out there in the world of PC as there are everywhere, but they are greatly overshadowed.

Welcome to the community, E-Knight. Good to see that you finally persuaded yourself to make an account; I’m sure you won’t be disappointed. After all, how would we all get to experience your literary abilities if you couldn’t post?

Good luck with the fanfiction, my friend. Perhaps I will see you around the boards from time to time, yes?

flight
February 7th, 2009, 02:27 PM
Hi! It seems that you're into writing. And you're not alone with that :D

I write, too. though it's not fanfics or anything of that sort; it's merely storywriting and poetry and stuff like that. I write whatever crosses into my mind. XD

Have fun here~ <3 You will find a lot of people that do enjoy writing as a hobby and stuff, so don't be shy to post your works in the writing section for them to be critiqued, if you will.

Fenrir Reki
February 7th, 2009, 02:27 PM
Welcome to PC! Don't worry, eveyone here is friendly so you have nothing to worry about. See you around.

Spectacular Hero
February 7th, 2009, 02:29 PM
Thank you guys I feel better now:)