PDA

View Full Version : Hello There!

Ben Dover
February 7th, 2009, 06:04 PM
Hey, the names matt. I am new here and dont quite know how anything works. I mainly came here to do trades. Currently I am looking for two pokemon in particular. The first is a typhlosion and the second is magmortar. If anyone has one, please let me know...

Heather
February 7th, 2009, 06:16 PM
Welcome to PC Matt. I hope you find everything you need here. Please look in the gaming section of the forums to do trades.

Hiidoran
February 7th, 2009, 06:28 PM
Hey there, Ben.

If you've come to do a little trading, you've certainly come to the right place. Looks like you already found your way to the Wi-Fi Trade Corner; good luck finding the Pokémon you are in search of.

Don't worry, the Pokécommunity is a rather easy to navigate forum. I think you will find that it's organization makes perfect sense after you spend a little time here. Everyone has to be new at some point, at least you're getting it out of the way, right?

Welcome to the community.

Zorua
February 7th, 2009, 06:34 PM
Your name is win. Both of them.

Anyway, welcome to PC. Have fun here and stuff. <33

I'm sure you'll take an interest in the wi-fi trading boards for any pokemon that you need.

Tsuki~
February 7th, 2009, 06:35 PM
Hi! It's really amazing how many new people join each day. This place is WAAAAY more popular than GHPF. Oh, besides that, I hope you have fun here!

DarkAkatsuki
February 7th, 2009, 07:08 PM
Hey, welcome to Pokecommunity! To trade, you go to the wi-fi section. Other than that, I hope you will have a good time here!