PDA

View Full Version : New Problem: A "Conway" Style?

Vrai
February 8th, 2009, 02:41 PM
Well, in User CP, there's a style that is called "Conway" at the very bottom. I clicked on it, and it brought me to the Winter Friends style.

Is that supposed to be something else, or what?

Also, as far as I know, there hasn't been a style like this announced.

Edit: Disturbed told me about it (and told me to put this in here :X)

Sublime
February 8th, 2009, 02:46 PM
I noticed it also.

Maybe it's a style that's in development, but somehow visible?
I really have no clue..

Signomi
February 8th, 2009, 02:47 PM
Quite right, .Sublime. But for the fact that is a style in development, although listed, it is not currently available to members until its completion.

Ooka
February 8th, 2009, 02:58 PM
Only to staff and supporters. ;)

Zebra Thunderhead
February 8th, 2009, 03:37 PM
This is exactly why I whined about this being listed already - I knew members would find it. |:

Gulpin
February 8th, 2009, 04:04 PM
On the same note of styles being messed up, a theme called "Ralts' Dance" [I think] is a link to the Winter Friend's style.

Zebra Thunderhead
February 8th, 2009, 04:10 PM
Err, Ralts' Dance works just fine.

Gulpin
February 8th, 2009, 04:14 PM
Err, Ralts' Dance works just fine.

I've tried it four times before I posted that, and right before I posted this I tried again, and it is still taking me to Winter Friends. I have no idea why XDDD

Cassino
February 8th, 2009, 04:59 PM
I've tried it four times before I posted that, and right before I posted this I tried again, and it is still taking me to Winter Friends. I have no idea why XDDD
Check your cookie settings.

Gulpin
February 8th, 2009, 06:53 PM
Check your cookie settings.

I cleared my cookies and logged back on, and it is still going to Winter Friends.

Zebra Thunderhead
February 8th, 2009, 06:55 PM
I think you should post this Ralts issue in a new thread, since it's not really on topic.