PDA

View Full Version : Issue: Ralts' Dance Not Working

Gulpin
February 8th, 2009, 06:57 PM
As I was saying in the "Conway" Style thread, the theme Ralts' Dance isn't working, at least on my account. I've cleared my cookies, and keep on trying to change but every time I check, the theme changes to 'Winter Friends'.

Zebra Thunderhead
February 8th, 2009, 06:59 PM
I think it's an account based issue, since it works fine for me.

Gerri Shin
February 8th, 2009, 07:32 PM
It also works fine for me too, unless for some reason it's only accessible by staff and supporters. can another regular member check?

Soul Eater
February 8th, 2009, 07:33 PM
...I tried it as well to see if it did the same. It also goes to the winter friends but you know, I think it could also be because its still in beta, which means that since you chose it from the style chooser, you'll only see it if you are a supporter...if that makes sense. D:

See, supporters are able to see PC layouts before they are released and sometimes those pre-released layouts get on the style chooser. It's happened before and it's probably just a glitch with the style chooser, so unless a supporter or a high staffer says its beta style or just a glitch...it's probably in the process of being fixed maybe?

EarthsVisitor
February 8th, 2009, 08:14 PM
Goes to Winter's Friends for me too.

Must be a Supporter/Staff only theme also.

wolf
February 8th, 2009, 08:17 PM
Eh, works fine for me! XD Maybe it is only for Supporters and the higher Staff. :\ I think you go to User CP, then Edit Options, and scroll down till you see the Layouts, and choose the one you want, and Save Changes. <That might work...

test_account
February 8th, 2009, 09:16 PM
apparently someone removed it from the users' list recently..

Gulpin
February 9th, 2009, 03:45 PM
...I tried it as well to see if it did the same. It also goes to the winter friends but you know, I think it could also be because its still in beta, which means that since you chose it from the style chooser, you'll only see it if you are a supporter...if that makes sense. D:

See, supporters are able to see PC layouts before they are released and sometimes those pre-released layouts get on the style chooser. It's happened before and it's probably just a glitch with the style chooser, so unless a supporter or a high staffer says its beta style or just a glitch...it's probably in the process of being fixed maybe?

That wouldn't make sense, because the description is 'A very very old theme'

anyways, it is still taking me to Winter Friends, Steve.

Noah Ridgewood
February 9th, 2009, 03:49 PM
anyways, it is still taking me to Winter Friends, Steve.

If I remember correctly from a conversation with Jake, it wasn't supposed to be available to anyone anyway. It happened with the upgrade back before Christmas and (again, if I remember correctly), administration was going to remove it from access a while ago, but apparently never did.

But really, you're not missing much. (http://i41.tinypic.com/1z2k5sp.jpg)