PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

WaterEspeon94
February 8th, 2009, 07:57 PM
Hello, my real name is Lyana. My username you can see plain as day. I love pokemon and watch the series and movies. I have never played the games.:( Sad, I know. If I got the games, my Grandma will burn them cause she thinks pokemon is from the devil. I'm not kidding. My fave pokemon is Mew.

Fenrir Reki
February 8th, 2009, 08:19 PM
Welcome to PC! That really sucks that you can't own any pokemon games. (Your grandma is crazy!) Anyways, I hope you like it here and see you around! :)

IcedWings
February 8th, 2009, 11:31 PM
Lol! Your grandma seems on the edge. And you have a pretty name =3

Welcome to the forums. You'll enjoy it here as this is a really nice community. n_____n

deliriouspurple
February 9th, 2009, 02:52 AM
Hi! wow your grandma thinks pokemon came from the devil, lol, well it's not!
Anyways, enjoy your stay here in PC and have fun posting and make new friends!
I hope you're gonna liked it here so far.

Well then, see you around WaterEspeon94!

Heather
February 9th, 2009, 04:54 AM
welcome to PC Lyana. u will love it here. dont worry my grandma thinks the same thing, along with Harry Potter.

WaterEspeon94
February 9th, 2009, 01:36 PM
welcome to PC Lyana. u will love it here. dont worry my grandma thinks the same thing, along with Harry Potter.
I know how you feel. When I had pokemon tcgs, my grandma burned them all with cooking oil.

Heather
February 9th, 2009, 02:14 PM
I know how you feel. When I had pokemon tcgs, my grandma burned them all with cooking oil.

OMG! That is horrible. i would cry if that happened to me. u should start hiding all ur pokemon stuff from her, thats what i do.

WaterEspeon94
February 9th, 2009, 06:28 PM
OMG! That is horrible. i would cry if that happened to me. u should start hiding all ur pokemon stuff from her, thats what i do.
I lost my pkmn book, but that was all I had. Nothing else.

SL1MSHADY
February 9th, 2009, 08:39 PM
since you haven't played the games, try looking around the game dev threads, there are a lot of games being made and im sure you'll like a few of them!
welcome, and be sure to read the rules and post! ^^

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
February 9th, 2009, 09:50 PM
Sorry you aren't allowed to play the games, they are awesome. In any event, I hope you enjoy your time here on PC!

XaRhS
February 10th, 2009, 03:15 AM
Hi WaterEspeon, you Granma is crazy, lol. Try having fun around here and PM me if you have quetions.

Fusktacular Frizzlee
February 10th, 2009, 08:06 AM
welcome to pc Waterespeon

Dragon_Souther
February 10th, 2009, 10:46 AM
Hello and welcome to PC!

Hey I watch the series to and the movies. I started watching them in order e.g. First season, First movie, Second Season, Second movie Etc. I also watch the specials in order.

It's sad to hear that your grandma thinks that way :( but I suppose it's best to respect her decisions. Well I hope you get a chance to play the games someday.

See you around and have fun!

PS: I love Pokémon to plus Mew is teh AWESOMENESS!

WaterEspeon94
February 10th, 2009, 07:45 PM
Hello and welcome to PC!

Hey I watch the series to and the movies. I started watching them in order e.g. First season, First movie, Second Season, Second movie Etc. I also watch the specials in order.

It's sad to hear that your grandma thinks that way :( but I suppose it's best to respect her decisions. Well I hope you get a chance to play the games someday.

See you around and have fun!

PS: I love Pokémon to plus Mew is teh AWESOMENESS!
Thanks!

PS: I know! Mew is teh AWESOMENESS!

!MajesticSmeargle!
February 10th, 2009, 09:04 PM
Welcome, I'm new too, but it's nice to welcome people.

And I wish you luck too. That really is not fair for your grandma to do that. =(