View Full Version : Heres A New Member For You.

February 9th, 2009, 12:43 AM
i made this account a while back, but I've only just set it up to use.

as you may have gathered my name is Northy... It only a nickname though, I'm not sure of the rules of posting real names, so we will leave it at that for now.

i dunno if anyone on this forum will know me from other forums i use... hopefully so, that way I'm not just some Random member who no one knows.

I'm gonna try and stick around... see if this forum is right for me to use.

i hope the community is friendly.

Anyway... I'll leave it at that... as I'm gonna check out the rules and find some threads to post on.

February 9th, 2009, 12:47 AM
Hey dude! Welcome to PC!! You'll have a great time here :D
Just pm me if you need anything!!

February 9th, 2009, 2:48 AM
Hi there! enjoy your stay in PC and
have fun and make new friends! I'm sure you're gonna liked
it here!
Well then, See you around!

February 9th, 2009, 2:55 AM
Welcome to the Pokémon Community, i can tell you now you will have a wonderfull time here just like the thousands of users before you. If you need anything just contact me via pm or vm.

I would recommend cheeking out the game development and trivia sections, there is all ways fun stuff to do there!

Talos the Sunburst Fox
February 9th, 2009, 4:10 AM
Hi there :) Welcome to PC. Hope you enjoy it here!
See ya around

-Talos The Sunburst Fox

February 9th, 2009, 4:20 AM
Oh, you can use your real name if you so wish. There is nothing in the rules that states you cannot give away such personal information; it’s simply a matter of whether you wish to or not.

Don’t worry, this community hosts a pretty friendly environment. Even if you don’t meet up with people from a previous forum, I’m sure you will make friends in no time. The memberbase here is rather active; it shouldn’t be a hard task to complete.

Welcome to the forums, Northy. Hope you enjoy yourself here!

February 9th, 2009, 4:24 AM
Welcome to the community, Northy!

Oh I'm sure you'll find PC to be an excellent forum. We're a very friendly group of people, so don't be afraid to get out there and meet some new people! ^___^

Hope you find some good stuff to post on, and have fun! =D

February 9th, 2009, 4:46 AM
welcome to PC Northy. i hope u like it here and i will see u around the forums.

February 9th, 2009, 4:56 AM
Well i certainly feel welcomed...

since there's nothing in the rules against personal info.

My Real Name Is James... I Live In Australia.

Theres Some More Information About Me There...

sorry if my grammar is bad, i didn't really pay attention in English class so its not really a strong point of mine.

i try and make my posts as good as i possibly can... but my grammar tends to be rather annoying.