PDA

View Full Version : Welcome the Morning Star, Lucifera. :D

xxlucifera
February 9th, 2009, 05:54 AM
The symbol of love, light and human warmth.
Pleased to meet you.
:]

Fusktacular Frizzlee
February 9th, 2009, 08:07 AM
pleased to meet you to
i hope you have fun here

xxlucifera
February 9th, 2009, 08:15 AM
I am pleased to meet you, too.
I hope you have fun at PC.
Fixed.
:D
And, now for random typing, because i need 25 characters.

1KewlDude
February 9th, 2009, 10:22 AM
Looool! Who needs spelling or grammar check when you've got xxlucifera.

Welcome to the boards! :)

Sammi
February 9th, 2009, 10:24 AM
Oh, you, stop being picky. :P *shot*

Also, post 4 words/25 characters next time, okay? Fillers aren't allowed.

And welcome to PC to you, too. I'm Sammi. Feel free to message me if you need anything. Post around and have fun, k? :D

THIRTY-SIX
February 9th, 2009, 10:32 AM
I see you like satanic things… well from your user name. xD
You can call me Luciferb. xD

Superjub
February 9th, 2009, 10:51 AM
Hiya~ :3

Welcome to the all mighty Pokecommunity! (Insert epic music! ;))
I hope you have a nice time here symbol of love, light and human warmth. XD
Make sure to read the rules so you dont get into trouble, which would be sad :(

AtomicoExploda
February 9th, 2009, 10:57 AM
Hello and welcome to PC, have fun and enjoy your stay!!! :)

Heather
February 9th, 2009, 01:41 PM
welcome to PC. Hope to see u around the forums.

xxlucifera
February 9th, 2009, 02:00 PM
Ohgod.
Not even a day and someone has to make me think less of these forums.
We're on a website.
On the internet.
With a keyboard.
You can't find the, what, .23 seconds to type a 'Y' and an 'O' before you type 'U'?
:[

1KewlDude
February 9th, 2009, 02:18 PM
Ohgod.
Not even a day and someone has to make me think less of these forums.
We're on a website.
On the internet.
With a keyboard.
You can't find the, what, .23 seconds to type a 'Y' and an 'O' before you type 'U'?
:[Well, I believe this forum is meant for people to talk about many different things... so as long as people can understand each other... I really don't see the problem. If you want everyone on the forums to spell every word correctly and have perfect grammar go to the University of Cambridge forums... I think my school has one... and I live in England!

In everyone else's language:
Wel i blieve dis forum is ment 4 peopl 2 talk bout many difrent fings... so as long as peopl can undastand each other... i relly dont c da problem. if u want evry1 on da forums 2 spell evry word corectly n av perfect gramma go 2 da university of cambridge forums... i fink ma skool has 1... n i liv in england!

That's the way I speak with all of my friends on MSN, they all understand me, yet none of them have degrees or PhDs. Amazing isn't it...

xxlucifera
February 9th, 2009, 02:20 PM
Well, I believe this forum is meant for people to talk about many different things... so as long as people can understand each other... I really don't see the problem. If you want everyone on the forums to spell every word correctly and have perfect grammar go to the University of Cambridge forums... I think my school has one... and I live in England!

In everyone else's language:
Wel i blieve dis forum is ment 4 peopl 2 talk bout many difrent fings... so as long as peopl can undastand each other... i relly dont c da problem. if u want evry1 on da forums 2 spell evry word corectly n av perfect gramma go 2 da university of cambridge forums... i fink ma skool has 1... n i liv in england!

That's the way I speak with all of my friends on MSN, they all understand me, yet none of them have degrees or PhDs. Amazing isn't it...
I just don't see the point.
Meaningless slaughtering of the English language.
I disprove.
But that's just me.

Anyone else who agrees with me should join the Grammar Nazis ;]

PiroMunkie
February 9th, 2009, 02:53 PM
I just don't see the point.
Meaningless slaughtering of the English language.
I disprove.
But that's just me.

Anyone else who agrees with me should join the Grammar Nazis ;]

You disprove or you disapprove? I am sure that was an honest typo but at the same time that shows that maybe you shouldn't be so quick to point out other people's faults when it comes to grammar and spelling in such a pretentious manner.

(Nothing negative or malicious was intended by the above statement. I just felt like giving some honest, constructive criticism.)

Welcome to the PokeCommunity. If you familiarize yourself with the rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=91723) and FAQ (http://www.pokecommunity.com/faq.php) you'll do just fine here. :)

xxlucifera
February 9th, 2009, 02:56 PM
You disprove or you disapprove? I am sure that was an honest typo but at the same time that shows that maybe you shouldn't be so quick to point out other people's faults when it comes to grammar and spelling in such a pretentious manner.

(Nothing negative or malicious was intended by the above statement. I just felt like giving some honest, constructive criticism.)

Welcome to the PokeCommunity. If you familiarize yourself with the rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=91723) and FAQ (http://www.pokecommunity.com/faq.php) you'll do just fine here. :)

I don't mind typos, I mind the purposeful misspelling of words to "save time".