• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, I'm new...

Dark Palkia

Learning English xB
Years
Well, hi, I'm new in this forum. I'm from Chile (yeah! xDU), and I hope I'll enjoy in this community ^^U.

Well, another thing... I'm not so good with the english, and I'm trying to speak well, but, if I make an error, pleace tell me, so you'll help me learning more vocabulary =S

That's it. Bye!!

PD: Is there anyone else from Chile in this forum?

Vernikova

Banned
Years
Welcome to PokéCommunity, Dark Palkia. Please read the rules and FAQ of this board. I'm not from Chile but I'm sure that there is someone that lives in that country or around there since this site has a large amount of members. Anyway, have a good time here.

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
Welcome to PC, Dark Palkia!

I'm sure you'll have a great time here. I think we might have a few Chilean members such as yourself somewhere in this huge forum. We have a pretty huge user-base, so there's bound to be a few ;D

I can understand you pretty well, so no worries there. Posting around the community might even help you out a bit! =D

Have fun, and I'll see you around! ^_____^

Diagura

Vaporeon's and Avril's #1 FAN!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 30, 2010
Hey! If your English is bad, It doesn't matter to me! n_n

oceanblack

PokeNoob :B
Years
welcome to the boards! I'm new too. Do you like living in Chile? :D

At least you have an excuse for not speaking english well at all times, a lot of people speak it natively, and still do it wrong, lol.

Hope you have fun around here!

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
Years
Hello and welcome to PC!

Your English will most likely steadily improve with time. The more you post the better you get. For now though your English is understandable so don't worry. Just post around and you are sure you find people with the same interests as you and maybe even from the same place as you. See you around.

PS: Have fun.

Back