PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone. o3o

月面兎兵器ミーナ
February 9th, 2009, 08:28 AM
I'm new to PC. :]
My favourite pokemon are Furret, Sentret, Hoothoot, Delibird, Stantler and Slowpoke.
I'm currently playing Pearl, Diamond, Crystal and my Yellow game, I've been playing pokemon for along time.
Nice to meet you.

Vie
February 9th, 2009, 08:49 AM
hey,
nice to meet you, too.

and a big, warm welcome

=D

Mr. Epic
February 9th, 2009, 08:52 AM
Hello 月面兎兵器ミーナ, welcome to the PokéCommunity.
Nice list of favourite Pokémon you have.
I also like the title of the thread.
Hope you enjoy your stay here, there is a lot to do.
If you have any questions feel free to ask.

wolf
February 9th, 2009, 08:58 AM
Hello there 月面兎兵器ミーナ! Be sure to look over the rules, and do not break any! ;) If you have any questions, you can ask me, I will be happy to help you! :) Have fun! :D

Sammi
February 9th, 2009, 10:19 AM
That's an interesting name. What does it mean? :D (Yeah, lived four years in Japan and never learned the language. Lame, no?)

Also, welcome to PC! Make sure to enjoy your time here. We're a pretty fun forum, and we have discussions of all kinds, so I'm sure you'll find somewhere to post and fit in. And read the rules. Rules are good for you.

Fusktacular Frizzlee
February 9th, 2009, 10:48 AM
hey great to meet you :bandit:

AtomicoExploda
February 9th, 2009, 10:49 AM
Hey! Welcome to PC, Have fun and enjoy your stay!!! :)
Nice to meet you too.

Comic Tragedy
February 9th, 2009, 01:23 PM
Your name is: Big, long, chunky, confusing to most and Japanese. That means I like it.

Welcome! Read the rules and have fun.

Heather
February 9th, 2009, 01:32 PM
nice to meet u. hope u like it here at PC.

Hiidoran
February 9th, 2009, 01:46 PM
It’s nice to meet you as well, my dear.

Considering there usually aren’t that many Kanji characters in a usual Japanese phrase, I’m guessing your username is actually in Chinese, right? Correct me if I’m wrong, I’m still technically learning the basics of East-Asian languages and culture. :D

Aside from that, welcome to the Pokécommunity! We can never have too many veterans of the Pokémon franchise floating around the various boards. Stick around for a while, won’t you?