View Full Version : !!!Smeargle Smeargle Smeargle!!!

February 10th, 2009, 7:47 PM
Hello I'm new her as you can see. My user name is !MajesticSmeargle! and my real name is shannon. I came here for art and gaming purposes since on pokebeach everyone is too competitive about the two subjects. I am currently learning how to make banners and color art on the computer. But this is a nice place to learn from and what not. I will be active a lot also due to the fact that it is a nice place and a very popular pokecommunity Lol.

Nice meetin all of ya'll,

February 10th, 2009, 8:18 PM
hello shannon. hope u enjoy it here at PC.

February 10th, 2009, 8:25 PM
Hey Shannon! I'm Benji. And I've been here... a week or so. But, welcome to the community, anyway. xD

February 10th, 2009, 8:54 PM
Heather: I sure will and thank you. =D

Benji: Thanks and its ok, always nice to have anybody say hello. I will welcome you too. XD

Welcome to the community Lol.

February 13th, 2009, 6:18 PM
Hi hi !MajesticSmeargle!
enjoy your stay and welcome to PC! have fun!
see you around!

February 13th, 2009, 6:54 PM
Yo, Shannon! Great to meet you!
I haven't been here very long myself, but hi! Enjoy your stay with the PC crew!
The name's Lucy, by the way. ^_^

February 14th, 2009, 1:26 AM
Hi !MajesticSmeargle! and welcome to Poke Community! Unfortunately, i'm not mad about Smeargle but yeah, whatever. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forums.:)

Adam L'Argent
February 14th, 2009, 2:01 AM
welcome to pokecommunity, !MajesticSmeargle! I hope you enjoy your stay here. Do not take offense, but I don't see why you could possibly like Smeargle.

Fusktacular Frizzlee
February 14th, 2009, 4:14 AM
welcome to pc Magestic Smeargle have fun

February 14th, 2009, 5:41 AM
Well Welcome to PC and have fun!

February 14th, 2009, 11:09 AM
Hello and welcome to PC!

This is not just a popular Poke Community it is one of the most popular and it is home to about every single Pokemon ROM hacker there is not only that but you won't find a Poke Community friendlier than this one! So I'm sure you will find out all you need here and also you are sure to enjoy your stay. Have fun!

See you around!

PS: VM/PM me if you need help!

February 14th, 2009, 4:53 PM
Welcome to PC Shannon! I'm sure you'll learn a lot of things here. I guess you should hang out at the Graphics & Photography section. Make sure to read the rules first and if you have any questions, read the FAQ. Enjoy your stay and if you need a friend leave me a PM or visitor message. Have fun!

February 14th, 2009, 5:00 PM
Howdy Shannon and welcome! Looks like we're both newbies. :)