PDA

View Full Version : SEXUAL EDUCATION!

Angela
February 13th, 2009, 07:46 PM
Well seeing that this forum seems a little clueless on how to avoid pregnancy and only way they seem to know how to avoid that is by an abortion, well I wanted to ask you.

Do you get sexual education in your school.
Do you know how to properly on-put a condom, have you ever tried putting one on a banana in school?
How old were you when you first had it?
Was someone pregnant in your class when you first had it?
Do you know about all the pills that stop pregnancy?
Can you tell me what 2 types of pill are, and what do they do?
Can you name 2 outdated protections?
Have you ever considered a vasectomy
Do you know the basic rules?

Now my darlings I want you to tell all you know, and we can see if we can't add to that.

Soul Eater
February 13th, 2009, 07:57 PM
I took it as a part of my general science class. I had to see how...well you know the birds and the bees of child birth...yeah.

I know all of the basics of girls and boys. I know what boys have down there and what I have downstairs and upstairs.

I can say that I know anything about sexual education. Do I understand all that stuff? To an extent.

I think having sexual education for anyone at least at the age of eight is mandatory. I mean you see so many kids getting knocked up and they are barely able to fend for themselves.

Kids don't know alot about STDs or even how condoms work. If only schools could afford a special class to teach them to at least use a condom to have sex, you wouldn't see 13 year olds having babies and dropping out of school.

Kids are too young to get knocked up. Kids are too young to be parents and I think there should be an age limit...unless the child was raped or was forced to have sex in some way, it should be illegal to get pregnant at such a young age.

I mean people usually aren't allowed to marry until they are over 18. I'm not saying it should be wrong to have sex at 13, if you are that set on it but if you do have sex, use protection.

Zorua
February 13th, 2009, 08:03 PM
Well seeing that this forum seems a little clueless on how to avoid pregnancy

I stopped reading right there.

And how would you know this? >> You don't know whether we know how to avoid pregnancy or not. Stop making such absurd assumptions.

Agent Cobalt
February 13th, 2009, 08:05 PM
Well seeing that this forum seems a little clueless on how to avoid pregnancy and only way they seem to know how to avoid that is by an abortion, well I wanted to ask you.

Do you know how to properly on-put a condom, have you ever tried putting one on a banana in school?
Do you know the basic rules?*

Now my darlings I want you to tell all you know, and we can see if we can't add to that.

I don't think the forum is clueless about how to avoid pregnancy. Some members of this forum do however seem clueless about the rules.

No sexual discussion topics.Or do topics about sex education not count as sexual topics?

*Irony.

Edit: You know what, I'm not a mod, so I really shouldn't presume to know what is and isn't considered sexual content in nature. My bad.

Metatron
February 13th, 2009, 08:11 PM

What the hell, kid. Just because we have a thread discussing the issues of abortion, doesn't mean "the only way people on this forum know how to handle pregnancy is by having an abortion." Thinking back, wasn't it you who said "If I ever got pregnant and didn't want the kid, I would throw myself down a flight of stairs?"

You realize where you are, right? This is a pokemon forum, if you hadn't noticed. I really doubt many of the people here, most of which tend to be under the age of 18, have ever considered having a vasectomy before.

Not only that, but half of your questions don't even make any effing sense. "Do you know the basic rules?" How does one even answer that?

To be honest, I doubt a forum of this caliber needs a thread like this, and the huge kick-in-the-ass is the fact that someone like you would make it. Someone who considers getting abortions on a regular basis to be the "norm," and thinks nothing of them making a thread educating the people here on how to have protected sex? Please.

Gumball Watterson
February 13th, 2009, 08:13 PM
You were inspired by the MSN article with the 13 year old British dad were you? @~@

I'm just gonna say I haven't received any Sex Ed from my school yet (or that I remember XD). I don't know the concepts of safe sex and I will not plan to until a couple of years later anyways.

Harmony
February 13th, 2009, 08:27 PM
I lol'd at the sight of this thread.
I dunno why'd you even post something like this, on a POKEMON FORUM. .
Dude kids come here too, and for you post something like this is really dumb, and stupid.

Shikon no Tama
February 13th, 2009, 09:38 PM
This is by far the lolziest thread I've seen here in ages.

Right. So, it's a Pokemon Forum, and you think we don't know about sex and contraception? Oh, c'mon. This may be a Pokemon Forum, but I'm sure the younger members have at least learned something or other either from the media, their parents, or schooling in some sorts. And as for the rest of us, what decent schools don't teach about this topic sooner or later?
And well, this thread isn't really appropriate for those younger members [ex 8 year olds] who come on this site. Whether they realize the concept being discussed in this thread or not, it isn't appropriate for that age group if older members discuss this into details.

Route 18
February 13th, 2009, 09:53 PM
Pokemon forum + Sexual Education = Bad.

Just because the title of this forum is 'Other Chat', doesn't mean you can talk about anything. I'm only 13, and many people I've seen here are not older than 18. I myself haven't received sex ed yet, and I don't think I need any, especially from you.

Now, I think this thread should be locked, and for good reason.

True Reign
February 13th, 2009, 09:56 PM
I do not need to know any sex related things. If you did not know how to put on a condom, even if you saw it for the first time, then you must be an idiot.

It is pretty funny how you posted these questions without answering these questions yourself.

Gumball Watterson
February 13th, 2009, 10:04 PM
-;4350332']I do not need to know any sex related things. If you did not know how to put on a condom, even if you saw it for the first time, then you must be an idiot.

It is pretty funny how you posted these questions without answering these questions yourself.

Well, now that you think of it...

Maybe this should be locked. Yeah I'm pretty sure.

ErickaVolt
February 13th, 2009, 10:36 PM
Well seeing that this forum seems a little clueless on how to avoid pregnancy and only way they seem to know how to avoid that is by an abortion.

Well darling I'm not against you but not all members in PC are clueless about how to avoid pregnancy, sexual education, etc. In my country we have sexual education to avoid overpopulation.

Members who replied to this topic: lol'd, is this flamewar or something? Stop mini-modding.

Ripper
February 14th, 2009, 02:58 AM

Are you going to answer the questions?

st.jimmy
February 14th, 2009, 03:05 AM
Do you get sexual education in your school. :yes in year 6 (sixth grade)
Do you know how to properly on-put a condom, have you ever tried putting one on a banana in school?: no they only do that in america.
How old were you when you first had it?:11
Was someone pregnant in your class when you first had it?:no
Do you know about all the pills that stop pregnancy?:yup
Can you tell me what 2 types of pill are, and what do they do?:blue pill...*bigger breasts*
Can you name 2 outdated protections?...
Have you ever considered a vasectomy : ?
Do you know the basic rules?...of sex?

Route 18
February 14th, 2009, 04:38 AM
OK, I'm going to do the 'interview' to show that PC member are not all ignorant.

Do you get sexual education in your school: Nope.
Do you know how to properly on-put a condom, have you ever tried putting one on a banana in school?: I know how to put one on, but I've never tried putting one on banana. I eat bananas.
How old were you when you first had it?: Never.
Was someone pregnant in your class when you first had it?: In an Islamic School? NOOOO!
Do you know about all the pills that stop pregnancy?: I don't know their names
Can you tell me what 2 types of pill are, and what do they do?: Shut up.
Can you name 2 outdated protections?: ?
Have you ever considered a vasectomy: Erm, I want to be a father. A vasectomy is permanent.
Do you know the basic rules?: I'm not going to comment.

OK...so maybe we're not all sex wizards, but all kids need to know is where babies come from. Then they'll be hesitant to try later on.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!
February 14th, 2009, 05:52 AM

Well, that's got me angry already. But I'm gonna answer the questions, cause I'm in a good mood today.

Do you get sexual education in your school.We did in our primary school, though it was kinda sucky. You learned more by asking older boys than by watching those idiotic videos.
Do you know how to properly on-put a condom, have you ever tried putting one on a banana in school? I know how to, but no, not with a banana
How old were you when you first had it? I'm still waiting :D
Was someone pregnant in your class when you first had it? See above answer
Do you know about all the pills that stop pregnancy? Morning after and "The Pill". There's no need to get it more complicated than that.
Can you tell me what 2 types of pill are, and what do they do? those two types - Morning after is for after having unprotected sex, whereas the Pill is a regular thing taken to prevent pregnancy
Can you name 2 outdated protections? Nope...but if they're outdated, why would I need to? :P
Have you ever considered a vasectomy HELL NO! Let's face it - if you can wear a condom or take the pill instead, why would I even consider letting some doctors slice me up down there?
Do you know the basic rules? Basic rules, as in...what? Don't rape other people? don't have unprotected sex?

refer to the bolds above. but seriously, drop the trolling at the top of the post

Angela
February 14th, 2009, 05:59 AM
Well darling I'm not against you but not all members in PC are clueless about how to avoid pregnancy, sexual education, etc. In my country we have sexual education to avoid overpopulation.

Members who replied to this topic: lol'd, is this flamewar or something? Stop mini-modding.
Well I never doubted you for a second:D,

Are you going to answer the questions?

-;4350332']I do not need to know any sex related things. If you did not know how to put on a condom, even if you saw it for the first time, then you must be an idiot.

What kinda hypocrite do you think I am, I know the answer to these questions, what kinda bad teacher do you think I am?
I mean who makes a list without knowing the answers.

Do you get sexual education in your school. Yes
Do you know how to properly on-put a condom, have you ever tried putting one on a banana in school? Yes
How old were you when you first had it? 12
Was someone pregnant in your class when you first had it? No
Do you know about all the pills that stop pregnancy? Yes I do
Well the first one you take while it's the time off the month, it's a protection, the second one, is the one I have been referring to as the pill, your suppose to take that the day after, if you have some suspicion that something might have happened the night before.
Well I can tell you the Icelandic names lol, one is the "Hetta", you stuff it up there, the second one is the "Lykja" it's recommended more for older women.
Have you ever considered a vasectomy?
No, I have not.
To some of you the rules may sound something like this, but trust me they are not, tho this has some truth these are not the rules.

1. Don't be a ♥♥♥♥, wash your but.
2. There is no excuse to be loose.
3. (Type this down honeys) Kissing leads to humping, just like farting leads to pooping.
4. If you didn't get yours, he didn't do his chores.
And yes I do know the basic rules, they aren't as complicated as some people think, they are easy to learn, so you should be able to avoid STD's and pregnancy's.

Well anyway happy valentines day, don't do something I wouldn't do.

EDIT: The question that says how old were you when you first had it is meant for, how old were you when you first got your sexual education.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!
February 14th, 2009, 06:02 AM
1. Don't be a ♥♥♥♥, wash your but.
2. There is no excuse to be loose.
3. (Type this down honeys) Kissing leads to humping, just like farting leads to pooping.
4. If you didn't get yours, he didn't do his chores.

ummmm...wow...those are...strange...

And you're criticising everyone here when you lost your virginity at twelve ? Hypocrisy, much?

Le Krome
February 14th, 2009, 06:03 AM
Like, seriously?
A Pokémon Forum?
Sexual Education?
Honestly; we have members that are 8 or 9 here, and that's young.
And just so this isn't considered off topic:

Do you get sexual education in your school. Yes.
Do you know how to properly on-put a condom, have you ever tried putting one on a banana in school? Yes, and no.
How old were you when you first had it? 10. Wait, do you mean had sex, or got Ed.?
Was someone pregnant in your class when you first had it? No.
Do you know about all the pills that stop pregnancy? Yes.
Can you tell me what 2 types of pill are, and what do they do? Let's not.
Can you name 2 outdated protections? Again, how about no?
Have you ever considered a vasectomy Lolno.
Do you know the basic rules? Yes

Honestly though, why are we talking about sex on a Forum?

.inLOVE
February 14th, 2009, 06:07 AM
I did. It was very helpful.
I do know how to do it. No, I never tried that o.O
3 people, actually.
Yup, and I actually used to use them.
Can you tell me what 2 types of pill are, and what do they do? lulz
I can't xD
NO. WAY.
YUP.

the bitter end.
February 14th, 2009, 06:09 AM
Erm...
Well I'm not getting pregnant anytime soon, so an abortion is COMPLETELY out of the question. I'm twelve, and am not planning on having sex anytime soon, so most of this is unnecessary. I don't think my parents would go to the store to get condoms and not be suspicious anyways ;D

Chibi-chan
February 14th, 2009, 06:32 AM
I don't think the forum is clueless about how to avoid pregnancy. Some members of this forum do however seem clueless about the rules.

Or do topics about sex education not count as sexual topics?

*Irony.

Edit: You know what, I'm not a mod, so I really shouldn't presume to know what is and isn't considered sexual content in nature. My bad.

YOU ACTUALLY READ THE OTHER CHAT RULES. OMFG I LOVE YOU.

If all of you read HERE (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=125717) it states pretty obviously that there will be no sexual topics.

No sexual discussion topics.

This includes topics on sexual education. The title has the word 'SEXUAL' in capital letters; it's the same as someone making a thread with 'YOUTUBE' as the title! Angela, please read the Other Chat rules. Everyone on here isn't being a minimod, they're just pointing out the truth really.

Closed