PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow is Valentine's day...

Soul Eater
February 13th, 2009, 08:30 PM
Well, what do you plan on doing? Do you have anyone special to be with? What are your opinions on the specific day?

For me, I think its a bit overrated. I mean shouldn't everyday be special for you and your loved one? What makes having one special day so...special? I don't do anything special with my boyfriend. D:

Everyday I spend with my boyfriend is special enough. I have no reason to make valentine's day anymore special than it gets.

flight
February 13th, 2009, 08:50 PM
Just talking to my loved one makes the day special enough. And even if we don't happen to talk on Saturday, we both know that on the inside we truly do love each other. See, I don't believe that communication is required, it's rather the thought of the nice times you've spent together and all. Reminiscing is fun.

What's inside counts. What comes outside is optional. I always remember that. She may not come online Saturday, but even then, I won't feel bad(much), because at least we know we love each other :3

Soul Eater
February 13th, 2009, 08:58 PM
Just talking to my loved one makes the day special enough. And even if we don't happen to talk on Saturday, we both know that on the inside we truly do love each other. See, I don't believe that communication is required, it's rather the thought of the nice times you've spent together and all. Reminiscing is fun.

What's inside counts. What comes outside is optional. I always remember that. She may not come online Saturday, but even then, I won't feel bad(much), because at least we know we love each other :3

But isn't that something you could do every day? I probably don't know that much about it. I guess because I never had anyone to spend it with when I was young, even if it was just a special friend.

Kyoko
February 13th, 2009, 09:04 PM
But isn't that something you could do every day? I probably don't know that much about it. I guess because I never had anyone to spend it with when I was young, even if it was just a special friend.

Yes, it is something you could do, but lets face it. Really, not all couples have the time of day to do something over the top nice for eachother. and what about couples who are too busy with school and work to have time to re-connect? It's just one day a year to remind that person that you love them and a day you can do something extra special that you might not have the time to usually do.

As for my plans, LOVE MOVIE MARATHON \o/!

Gerri Shin
February 13th, 2009, 09:05 PM
I plan on waking up, doing a little work online, then heading to work until 9pm then coming home to enjoy a nice meal and movie before going to bed.

Soul Eater
February 13th, 2009, 09:12 PM
Yes, it is something you could do, but lets face it. Really, not all couples have the time of day to do something over the top nice for eachother. and what about couples who are too busy with school and work to have time to re-connect? It's just one day a year to remind that person that you love them and a day you can do something extra special that you might not have the time to usually do.

As for my plans, LOVE MOVIE MARATHON \o/!

I guess that's true. There are benefits of Valentine's day but as I said, I'll probably just treat it as a regular day.

Actually, I'll probably be on Gaia, for it's special event.

teababe27
February 13th, 2009, 09:37 PM
I will probably be doing nothing because I don't have a boyfriend.

ErickaVolt
February 13th, 2009, 10:25 PM
Today is Valentines Day in my time. And I don't have boyfriend a either.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
February 13th, 2009, 10:30 PM
No significant other, but I might head to a local restaurant for dinner. Depends on whether or not I want to save money for a game (Platinum or otherwise). Oh, and I'm watching America's Most Wanted. Nice romantic show where "You Can Make A Difference."

kissing. raindrops
February 13th, 2009, 10:44 PM
Argh, today (it's Valentine's Day here) will bring up some amazing memories of exactly one year ago.. >___< If you know what I mean.

Anyways, I guess I'm texting the guy I like right now. So that's what counts right? I dunno =/

The most suicides occur today.. </3

But I'm gonna go to my friend's house tonight, me and her are probably gonna get smashed or something.

Amachi
February 13th, 2009, 11:12 PM
Already a thread here. (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=167933)