• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shadow in the House!

Shadow_Gengar

Romhacker 4 Live
Years
Hi,I'm Shadow_Gengar! (aka ShadowGengar196 from RhW)
I'm 12 Jears old and my english is
bad,because I'm german.
I hope I have fun! ;D

lg.

Tamama

Kero Zero!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 4, 2010
Hi Shadow Gengar are you the same Shadow Gengar from Pokemon Volcano or are you someone else?
Call me Gao and welcome!

XaRhS

Hi Shadow_Gengar, welcome to Poke Community. Don't worry about your English, i'm sure you won't be offended for that. Enjoy your stay and if you need something, leave me a PM/Visitor Message.:D

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
Years
Hello and welcome to PC!

As long as we can understand you nobody really cares how bad your English is (well except for the grammar police!) so don't worry about that! Trust me you will have more than enough fun here and hopefully you will make quite a few friends as well.

See you around!

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Welcome to PC Shadow_Gengar! I hope you enjoy it here, and i'm sure you'll make lots of friends. See you around.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
Years
Welcome to PC!
I can understand you fine so don't worry about your english!
If you need anyone to talk to i'll be around somewhere. Make sure you follow the rules!
See you around!

Back