PDA

View Full Version : wait what?

Spookyghost
February 14th, 2009, 12:01 PM
hai. I'm Spooky.

Mainly I'm joining for the emulation section, but I might go exploring later.

This place seems quite nice, I've been looking around for a while. I hope I enjoy it here.

...gah. That sounded so weird. Dx

Cold Fusion
February 14th, 2009, 12:07 PM
Welcome to PC! It didn't sound wierd.
I'll be around if you wanna chat to anyone.
You follow the rules! OR ELSE! xD
I'll see you around

Ruphire
February 14th, 2009, 12:09 PM
It didn't sound weird! Well have fun here and feel free to help out in the emulation section. Bye!

~MasterMind~
February 14th, 2009, 03:15 PM
welcome to PC hope you enjoy it here ^_^

XaRhS
February 14th, 2009, 03:36 PM
Welcome to PC Spookyghost. Have fun at the emulation section and follow the rules. If you need help or guidance, PM me or leave me a visitor message.;)

Fenrir Reki
February 14th, 2009, 03:59 PM
Welcome to PC! I hope you enjoy doing your emulation projects and see you around.

Vital
February 14th, 2009, 04:03 PM
Enjoy your time here (Neat Name) Emulation isnt my thang, but if it floats your boat, go for it, but you should explore. Its awsome here!

Aloyasha
February 14th, 2009, 06:09 PM
Welcome That Didn't Sound Weird Nothing Is Weird Have Fun At Pc

Heather
February 14th, 2009, 07:40 PM
Welcome to PC. Its an awesome place here. There is always exciting things popping up!

Dragon_Souther
February 14th, 2009, 09:42 PM
Hello and welcome to PC!

Ah the Emulation section of the forums! Where most of our members lurk! It's seems we have the most expansive database of Poké-emulation stuff on the whole of the inter-webs! Well it seems that way to me we certainly have most of the ROM-Hacking tools and popular ROM-Hacks here! Well whether you stick to the emulation section or explore else where you are sure to find what you are looking for. So have fun!

See you around!

Fusktacular Frizzlee
February 15th, 2009, 04:51 AM
welcome to pc Spooky have fun