PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I am a new person

Teh Blazer
February 14th, 2009, 01:52 PM
I am a new person to this forum, and want to just be friendly to everybody and make no enemies. Just have fun. :)

Cold Fusion
February 14th, 2009, 02:03 PM
Welcome to PC!
I will be around to talk to if you wanna.
Follow those rules and you will be fine!
See you around!

Fenrir Reki
February 14th, 2009, 02:06 PM
Welcome to PC! Don't worry, everyone is friendly and i'm sure you'll make lots of friends if you ask them. I hope you enjoy it here and if you have any questions you can always ask me. :)

Ezzo!
February 14th, 2009, 02:17 PM
Welcome to PC!
Not that many people are mean here. jk. xD
Enjoy!

AtomicoExploda
February 14th, 2009, 02:18 PM
Hello and welcome to PC, have fun and enjoy your stay! :)

!MajesticSmeargle!
February 14th, 2009, 02:36 PM
Welcome to PC, hope you enjoy your time here. =D

*Firestar*
February 14th, 2009, 02:41 PM
Hi Nar! I am here if you need help with anything. See you around the area.

~MasterMind~
February 14th, 2009, 03:06 PM
Welcome to the forums ^_^
hope you enjoy

Teh Blazer
February 14th, 2009, 03:17 PM
Thanks guys for being friendly and welcoming. I think I will enjoy it here at PC

Jumpluff
February 14th, 2009, 03:26 PM
Greetings, I hope you will enjoy your stay and as a simple singer says "There's two types of people in the world." but in this case at PC the two types are Friendly and Helpfull and we will be fully volentered to help you at anytime or place, You can start posting threads but in some cases you may have check with the mods to see If the thread can be made but you can just post in some threads.

Be sure to read the rules, Follow them and always be helpfull to every member even If they are being quite nasty to some people but remember to join in the fun like Trading, Battling and maybe even join in on the Games and Quiz's to help you with your clever brain and remember If you have trouble with Homework be sure to ask any simple member to help or maybe even sort out some math fractions or decimals now and often.

Yours Truely,
Jumpluff.

Eucliffe
February 14th, 2009, 03:34 PM
We all don't want enemies. Besides, Abraham Lincoln once said "The only way to destroy your enemy is to make him your friend" And yet he was the general in a major war anyhow >.>

Well, welcome to the site! Hope you have a good time here! If you have any questions, feel free to ask~

XaRhS
February 14th, 2009, 03:37 PM
Hi and welcome to Poke Community Nar. Have fun and enjoy yourself.:)

Zenith101
February 14th, 2009, 06:43 PM
Welcome to Pokecommmunity and have fun while you're here!

Heather
February 14th, 2009, 07:39 PM
Welcome to PC! Hope you enjoy it here.

Feuer
February 14th, 2009, 09:14 PM
Hey, cool, you don't want any enemies (good luck with that, it's actually quiet easy) and stay active. Feel free to PM/VM me if there's anything you want. I prefer VM's, as my PM boxes can be full. Just don't annoy the other users and you'll get along with people fine.

500th total post!!! w00t!!!

Dragon_Souther
February 14th, 2009, 09:27 PM
Hello and welcome to PC!

Despite what Feuer said I disagree! It isn't really that easy to make enemies unless you try to make them! It's much easier to make friends and I'm sure as long as you stay active you will make plenty! Well have fun!

See you around!

Fusktacular Frizzlee
February 15th, 2009, 10:46 AM
welcome to pc Nar dude :laugh:

Adam L'Argent
February 15th, 2009, 11:08 AM
bonjour, mes ami. Have fun and try to keep out of trouble.

Kaylee Krysteenah Fynch
February 15th, 2009, 10:52 PM
Yay, friendly people are cool! I hope you have fun and make a lot of friends. ^-^