View Full Version : I- HAVE- RETURNED!!!!

February 14th, 2009, 7:14 PM
Well, I wasn't going to be gone for more than a week. Because in December, I got really sick- as in about to pass out and ready to puke at any minute sick. So I was laying in bed for at least a week. Then came Christmas...and New Years festivities...and then school started back....and then, not only did I have to deal with school stuff, but I also had to deal with a lot of other things on other sites. But....I'm finally, officially back now.

And, for those who ever bothered to read my fan fic, I didn't forget about it. I was planning what to do in the next chapter while I was sick, but like I said, other stuff soon got in the way, so...I decided to just start over. I may change a few things too. *shrugs*

Anyway...great to be back^^

February 14th, 2009, 7:38 PM
Welcome back. Sucks to hear about your illness. That sounds horrible. Hope you are feeling better now and welcome back!

February 14th, 2009, 8:36 PM
Yep...well, I think I'm getting sick again...I've been coughing a lot the past few days and I've been sneezing a lot too...

And then there's also the fact that due to other issues, I'll probably end up grounded soon. So...I may end up disappearing yet again =(

BUT, at least I'm back for the moment :D

February 14th, 2009, 9:35 PM
Hello and welcome to PC!

Oh man sorry to hear about that! It seems that the viruses always strike around Christmas/New year time! Bad timing if you ask me! I think school starts back to early! At least another week! Anyway that was last month! Now you are here and I hope you can stay active! Have fun and I will see you around!

PS: Drink lots orange juice and water! Might just be a cold but it could get worse! Oh and stay warm of course it's cold out!