PDA

View Full Version : YELLOW VERSION: GLITCHes

Soul.
February 14th, 2009, 07:27 PM
After i found that mew is obtainable in yellow,i immediately try it,and it works,.then i decided to make an experiment in that glitch,instead of fighting the youngster with the slowpoke near bill's house,ii fought one of the bikers near celadon,then i continued the glitch,instead of fighting mew,i fought a lv7dragonite
but if you fight the gambler saying that he never won,and continued the glitch youll fight missingno instead of mew(note:sometimes when you fight missingno,the game freezes,dont catch this or your file will not work anyore)

i also found another glitch on ss.anne.(you must have a surf)go infront of the sailor infront of the entrance.hold right for about 5 seconds and press start immediately and save.then turn off your gameboy or restart your emulator then use surf,then youll eventually surf in front of the sailor ,then if you go down,you can visit the ss.anne again.

heres the last one this is called the glitch city.go inside the safari zone then save,restart the game.then head down ,then the guy will ask you if you wanna go inside the safari zone instead of asking you if you wanna retire.choose no,then fly to the left side of the cinnabar,go up and down like the (missingno glitch on r/b/g )then after 500 steps,youll here a dingdong sound (like in the safari zone when youre time is over).then youll be warped in the safari zone and if you head down youll get in to the glitch city instead of fuschia,if you travel the glitch city,the game will freeze the only way to get outside the glitch city is to use fly.

these are the only glitches i found so far on yellow version,any glitches have you encoutered?

Went
February 15th, 2009, 02:52 AM
Wrong board, my dear. The thread for first and second gen. glitches is this one (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=4310).

~Closed