PDA

View Full Version : *~January (only 16 days late!) MotM Results~*

Volkner's Apprentice
February 15th, 2009, 11:52 PM
Sorry they took so long! The January MotM results are finally here! I was about to finish them before PC's 3 day crash XD. Thanks galore for all that participated, congrats to everyone who placed, and MERCI BEAUCOUP to everyone who helped (and to those who helped me topple BB in Favorite Male for the first time in nevergonnahappenagain land.) mwahaha *shot*

Below is the list of each category, either a Top 5 or Top 3 depending on popularity of category, and the number of votes those folks received. Enjoy!

Favorite Male
1. Volkner's Apprentice-8
2. BeachBoy-7
3. t w e n t y -t w o -6 (you do realize the spaces are extremely obnoxious, right?)
4. Aurafire-5
5. Hallucination/Kishoku/Alakazam17/Twilight Sky-4

Favorite Female
1. Angela/Aizuke-8
2. Franceschi/Twilight Blade-7
3. Sana-6
4. Serene/Yukio-4

Favorite Moderator
1. BeachBoy-14
2. Color Me Evil-11
3. Franceschi-10
4. Aurapostle-8
5. Dark_Azelf-7

Favorite Administrator
1. Lightning-22
2. mewthree w/armor/Ausaudriel-8
3. Rukario-6
4. Sana-4

Favorite Pair
1. Aizuke/Went-2
2. Starfruit/Kayashi-1

Best Graphic Artist
1. Color Me Evil-17
2. Aizuke-13
3. Allelujah Haptism-7
4. Aurafire/t w e n t y - t w o-5
5. Michii/Tiny-4

Best Writer/Roleplayer
1. Sydian/symphony (insert music note here)-4
2. Baa.Baa.Blacksheep-3

Best Hacker
1. zel-7
2. destindjagold/Coolboyman-4

Best Battler
1. (The dot formerly known as) Vance-10
2. Aurafire-7
3. aragornbird-5
4. Dark_Azelf/Volkner's Apprentice-4

Best Vocabulary
1. Rekhyt-3
2. Haraken/Forever/Astinus/Hallucination-2

Best Theme
1. Aizuke-4
2. Kishoku/Signomi/Aurafire/Michii-3
3. BeachBoy/Alakazam17/t w e n t y - t w o-2

Funniest
1. Paris Hilton-9
2. Dark_Azelf-4
3. chanchimi/It was funny when I typed-3

Smartest
1. Haraken/Hallucination-3
2. 22sa/Ausaudriel/Rekhyt/Aurapostle/Netto Azure-2

Laziest
POKEMASTERALEX-4

Nicest
1. Angela-6
2. BeachBoy-5
3. Volkner's Apprentice-4
4. Midori Chi/Serene-3

Most Welcoming
1. Hallucination-21
2. BeachBoy-10
3. Aurafire-7

Most Intimidating
1. Morkula-7
2. Alter Ego/Color Me Evil/euphoricFUTURE-3
3. wakachamo-2

Best Newbie
1. -Kairyu-5
2. Tiny/x_xchrissy-2

Strangest
1. Paris Hilton-6
2. Agent Zero/~Kiss Kiss~-3
3. .Sublime/AdvancedK9-2

Most Gullible
1. Angela-4
2. Volkner's Apprentice/Platinum Lucario-3
3. .Platinum-2

Most Helpful
1. Lightning-5
2. Ausaudriel/Hallucination-3
3. BeachBoy/Volkner's Apprentice/Color Me Evil/Aurapostle-2

Most likely to befriend a Pikachu and have epic adventures
1. .Pichu-kun-6
2. POKEMASTERALEX-4
3. BeachBoy-3

Most likely to conquer Bolivia on a Sunday and still make it back in time for brunch:
1. .Sublime-3
2. Went/Ito_Igami/Aizuke-2

Most likely to dance for 24 hours straight while wearing a sombrero in a goofy fashion:
1. Volkner's Apprentice/Get Out Of My Honey Pot, Ursaring!-4
2. ~Kiss Kiss~ -3
3. TwilightBlade-2

Most likely to mistake silly putty for Juicy Fruit
1. Kishoku-3
2. boo386/t.A.t.U-2

Most likely to rescue a nest of baby eagles from a burning building:
1. BeachBoy-6
2. -Umbreon-3
3. wakachamo-2

Member of the Month
1. BeachBoy-5
2. Kishoku-3

Guillermo
February 15th, 2009, 11:59 PM
Favorite Male
5. Hallucination/Kishoku/Alakazam17/Twilight Sky-4

Best Theme
2. Kishoku/Signomi/Aurafire/Michii-3

Most likely to mistake silly putty for Juicy Fruit
1. Kishoku-3 (I frigging knew that would happen.) What can I say? I love Juicy Fruit. :D
2. boo386/t.A.t.U-2

Member of the Month
1. BeachBoy-5
2. Kishoku-3

owut? I knew I'd get the Juicy Fruit thing, but placing in MoTM, Favourite male and best theme surprised me a bit. :o

Thanks to everyone that voted for me and congratulations to all the winners. :D

Dukey
February 16th, 2009, 12:00 AM
'Grats everybody, especially VOllkner for taking down Ryan's Empire XD
dw I know it's obnoxious, everything about the name is, DUkey will come back soon :D
I'm in there for the usual stuff. But none of the strange stuff, which is a dissapointment :(

Lol. Again, 'Grats to everybody.

ErickaVolt
February 16th, 2009, 02:52 AM
Congratulations to everyone who got voted!

True Reign
February 16th, 2009, 02:55 AM
Congratulations to whoever won in any category in the month of January 2009!

.inLOVE
February 16th, 2009, 03:24 AM
Congrats, guys! I was expecting a lot of these results.

matt561
February 16th, 2009, 03:32 AM
Thats some pretty intense stuff there
congrats guys

Cassino
February 16th, 2009, 05:35 AM
Two and a half years in and I've never even gotten my name anywhere on any MoTM results list.

Gee whizz.

Gumball Watterson
February 16th, 2009, 08:22 AM
O yay. I'm not voted again! Whee! I am still so pro──

WHAT THE WAFFLES?!

I'm not that strange am I ;_;?

*Runs away in depression*

Eucliffe
February 16th, 2009, 08:39 AM
Congrats, everyone~

Hahah, I only got recognition for best female and nicest? XD Well, it's a start :3

Anyways, once again, congrats to everyone, especially the MoTM and those who got first in those specific sections.

Sublime
February 16th, 2009, 08:41 AM
O yay. I'm not voted again! Whee! I am still so pro──

WHAT THE WAFFLES?!

I'm not that strange am I ;_;?

*Runs away in depression*

Don't worry, I'm there with you ;;
But at least I'm most likely to conquer Bolivia and get back in time for lunch!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j232/alloyd108/bolivia.gif <_< You better watch your back, Santa Cruz.

Gumball Watterson
February 16th, 2009, 08:52 AM

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j232/alloyd108/bolivia.gif <_< You better watch your back, Santa Cruz.

Extra reason you deserve the Strange position more than me :3.

Eucliffe
February 16th, 2009, 09:08 AM

I thought you told me you already conquered Bolivia, and that you're having brunch now >.>

Anyways, did you get that Bolivian island for me yet? XD I need someplace to relax, after all and have a reason for getting out of the country

But yeah. Adding on to what I said earlier, I don't mind being fourth. Just means I have to spread my contagious niceness around (hey, anyone's niceness is contagious when you think about it enough~).

Aurafire
February 16th, 2009, 09:20 AM
Oh look, the results that were supposed to be posted more than two weeks ago! XD

Wow, I got a lot of second thirds and fourths! Thanks everyone who voted, and congrats to everyone else, especially Beachy for taking MotM (and Ryan for claiming favorite male finally! ;D)

THIRTY-SIX
February 16th, 2009, 09:25 AM
Funniest
1. Paris Hilton-9
2. Dark_Azelf-4
3. chanchimi/It was funny when I typed-3

d-3 looks like a messed up smilie… [css-div=And all that other crap like congrats to those who got placed/voted that frankly people only say when they want to sound humble][/css-div] Some of the categories make me laugh though.

kingofjokers
February 16th, 2009, 10:18 AM
congrats people to bad i didn't get chosen again;P

Ausaudriel
February 16th, 2009, 10:57 AM
Jeeeez, talk about being late. February is already almost half over, slackers. >:o

Also lol I'm always second best admin behind Erica. XD; Either tied with someone else or just in it on my own. *shakes fist*

'grats everyone \o

kissing. raindrops
February 16th, 2009, 11:53 AM
Favorite Female
1. Angela/Aizuke-8
3. Sana-6
4. Serene/Yukio-4

Haha, seriously? First time I got into any category, X3
Greaat job eerrbody!

Jack O'Neill
February 16th, 2009, 12:06 PM
These results are only the latest example of why democracy in this community is an abject failure. It's been that way for years; the names may change, but the end result's still the same.

Volkner's Apprentice
February 16th, 2009, 12:16 PM
These results are only the latest example of why democracy in this community is an abject failure. It's been that way for years; the names may change, but the end result's still the same.

I'd have to disagree, a good portion of new up and coming active members placed this year, with Paris Hilton winning some and good ol' Angela snagging two great categories of her own (well..if Gullible counts as a great category :P).

Not to mention the mods/admins didn't sweep like they did a couple months back. I think more of the actual active members need to place their votes each month. We get the same people voting each month, which tends to produce similar results. I mean if 60 of the more active wifi/shoddy battlers came and voted, you'd see the results slide to most of them winning categories. It'd be pretty balanced if we had more participation.

But that's not to say that mods/admins shouldn't be voted for either. XD They're members too of course!

Tyrantrum
February 16th, 2009, 12:19 PM
Hooray, I won something! ^^
And what are the odds that it relates to my name?

Anyway, congrats Ryan and Will~

Zebra Thunderhead
February 16th, 2009, 12:42 PM
Thanks for voting me Best Graphic Artist, Second Best Mod, and Second Most Intimidating. Also, lol @ AE being Second Most Intimidating.

Gulpin
February 16th, 2009, 12:46 PM
Best Writer/Roleplayer
1. Sydian/symphony (insert music note here)-4
2. Baa.Baa.Blacksheep-3

Thanks everyone! And congrats to Sydian too [whom I've never RP'd with] I'm surprised I got best writer/roleplayer... I don't see how I beat Alter and Loki.

Oh, and the music note is [Alt13]

Eucliffe
February 16th, 2009, 12:47 PM
[B][U][COLOR=#a0522d]

Thanks everyone! And congrats to Sydian too [whom I've never RP'd with] I'm surprised I got best writer/roleplayer... I don't see how I beat Alter and Loki.

Oh, and the music note is [Alt13]

Sydian's actually just a writer, more or less. And she's owner of the best fan club in the Pokemon universe! *shot for opinion* But yeah, both of you deserved it :3

Gulpin
February 16th, 2009, 12:51 PM
Sydian's actually just a writer, more or less. And she's owner of the best fan club in the Pokemon universe! *shot for opinion* But yeah, both of you deserved it :3

That would explain why I've never RP'd with her. Thanks!

Netto Azure
February 16th, 2009, 01:22 PM
Wow...I'm a bit late here eh..and I've been here all morning. XD
Tied with second smartest again? Am I really that smart? ShadowDeeps seems more likely to get that and B.Vocab too. =P

But then again thanks for voting everyone. ^_^

Sushi.
February 16th, 2009, 01:27 PM
Congrats to everyone who made it for the first month of 2009! ^_^
Again, I was very close this time. >.<

Haza
February 16th, 2009, 02:39 PM
Congratulations to those on that list. maybe I can make the list for Feb.

mewthree w/armor
February 16th, 2009, 05:47 PM
Thanks to everyone who voted for me, I'm deeply touched. Thanks Again!

Azonic
February 16th, 2009, 06:00 PM
Dude I am so hot when I only placed in favorite pair with one vote omg.

Congrats to everyone else... who actually placed... and received more than one vote... unlike me... ;______;

♣Gawain♣
February 17th, 2009, 07:46 AM
Well this doesn't surprise me. Most members who got two or more rep bars got their names on the list. Well it's just a list, not that you can get prizes or something.

Oh, and congratulations to whom who had their names on the list! lolz

Angela
February 17th, 2009, 08:23 AM
The January MotM results are finally here!

Favorite Female
1. Angela/Aizuke-8
3. Sana-6
4. Serene/Yukio-4

Nicest
1. Angela-6
2. BeachBoy-5
3. Volkner's Apprentice-4
4. Midori Chi/Serene-3

Most Gullible
1. Angela-4
2. Volkner's Apprentice/Platinum Lucario-3
3. .Platinum-2

Thank you for all that voted for me:D, wow Beachy was just one vote away from taking away my first place:D, well anyway thank you all that voted for me:D

If I remember correctly this is the 2nd month in a row I get voted the nicest:D, well I hope I get it next month, I hope my scandalous shenanigans the past few weeks haven't done to much:Þ.

Female of the month "Squeee!!!" I think this is the first time I get number one, but I'm forgetful:D, and congrats Aizuke it's a honor to share it with you:D.

Most Gullible, wow I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing, this is so confusing :/, but thank you anyway:D.

I'd have to disagree, a good portion of new up and coming active members placed this year, with Paris Hilton winning some and good ol' Angela snagging two great categories of her own (well..if Gullible counts as a great category :P).

Not to mention the mods/admins didn't sweep like they did a couple months back. I think more of the actual active members need to place their votes each month. We get the same people voting each month, which tends to produce similar results. I mean if 60 of the more active wifi/shoddy battlers came and voted, you'd see the results slide to most of them winning categories. It'd be pretty balanced if we had more participation.

But that's not to say that mods/admins shouldn't be voted for either. XD They're members too of course!

I know:), I'm not so sure about gullible as well:D.

Thanks to everyone who voted for me, I'm deeply touched. Thanks Again!

Awww my pairyboo got 2nd place as an admin, I'm sure you'll get first place next month:D, and ausy as well, and Lightning :D!!!

Well anyway thank you everyone that voted for me:D!

Gulpin
February 17th, 2009, 02:10 PM
Well this doesn't surprise me. Most members who got two or more rep bars got their names on the list. Well it's just a list, not that you can get prizes or something.

Just to let you know, I placed and I have barley any rep, so that shows that reputation really as nothing to do with MotM.

kthxbi

February 17th, 2009, 05:37 PM
Thanks to all the voters. Congrats everyone ;)

1. (The dot formerly known as) Vance

Lol, great job Volkners Apprentice on the thread =]

Sublime
February 18th, 2009, 04:17 PM

Well, I barely have two rep bars.

You just gotta get around and make a name for yourself! That's mostly how I placed.

BeachBoy
February 18th, 2009, 10:29 PM
January wasn't my month by any means, my activity was in a wave of uncertainty and I had a lot of issues to iron out (and still) deal with. So you know what, I'm glad my empire of Favorite Male took a fall, it's shows A: people realized Volk was on fire in Jan (or so I hope) or B: they finally wanted the monopoly to crumple (this is what my darker side believes, hahaha). So yeah, diversity is cool. XD

I appreciate the votes anyway, guys. Jan was a really rough month, glad it's behind me, it's nice that this iced it off with a good taste. I know I'm late posting here, but so was the thread overall. >:P Grats Volk and all that placed. Special kudos to you too, Will.

PS. in the future, make it higher staff / mods, I want to have a go at Lightning's monopoly!

Well it's just a list, not that you can get prizes or something.Actually, you're incorrect about that. MotM winners do get something at least.

Nytkoi
February 21st, 2009, 10:11 AM
Another month without winning anything. Oh well. Grats everyone.

Michii
February 21st, 2009, 11:32 AM
Hey, I'm finally on the "board!" :333 Fifth for best graphic artist and second for best theme! Thanks for everyone who voted for me (iou int3rw3b cookiez :<) and congratulations to all who got a category!

Mariah Carey
February 21st, 2009, 02:15 PM
Funniest and strangest?
Haitoko says:
*wait a sec                        
*HAH THERES NEVER ANY FEMALES IN MOTM

Thanks for the votes.

Alakazam17
February 25th, 2009, 07:32 PM
Hehe, I was seriously wondering "Hey, Volkner's almost a month late now..." when I clued in that this thing existed. XD

So, 5th place for favourite male, and 3rd place for best theme. Yay! :D And I tied with BeachBoy this time!

And congrats on all who won. Volkner and Angela, I knew you could do it! ^_^