PDA

View Full Version : New Trainer

ShaunaKetchum
February 16th, 2009, 09:09 AM
Hey guys! Well, obviously, I'm new.

I suck at introducing myself so bare with me? Ha. I'm Shauna. I'm seventeen. So most people can't understand why I'm still such a big pokémon fan. Haha. I guess it's because I literally grew up with it. I watched the show religiously, played all the games, and bought all the cards...and I still continue to do so. Like anyone else my age at the time, I had a massive crush on Ash. Lol. And if i'm brutally honest. I still kinda do. I don't have a favourite pokémon really. But I've always been a loyal Pikachu fan. Because I'm old school like that, lol.

Fenrir Reki
February 16th, 2009, 09:12 AM
Welcome to PC. Well, it doesn't really matter what age you are and if like pokemon it's fine here. Anyone is accepted in PC. Anyways, I hope you enjoy it here and see you around.

Aurafire
February 16th, 2009, 09:38 AM
Welcome to the community, Shauna!

Aww don't worry...We totally understand why you still like pokemon! A lot of use grew up with it as well and are still loyal fans such as yourself! ;D

Hope you enjoy PC and all it has to offer. See ya around! ^___^

~MasterMind~
February 16th, 2009, 09:50 AM
Welcome to PC enjoy youre stay here

Dragon_Souther
February 16th, 2009, 10:00 AM
Hello and welcome to PC!

A lot of the users here grew up with Pokémon and have remained a fan ever since and to tell you the truth some of them are much older than you but you can never be to old to like Pokémon in my opinion. So I'm sure you will have a great time here!

Have fun! See you around!