PDA

View Full Version : A New Challenger Approaches!

UltimaLink007
February 16th, 2009, 05:22 PM
Hi there people. Marriland's "Battle Strategy" section is quite dead and boring, and I'm sick of the elitist attitudes from Smogon, so I'm trying this place for a bit. HorseGuy showed it to me shortly after his joining, and I certainly hope to have fun here.

Fenrir Reki
February 16th, 2009, 05:26 PM
Welcome to PC! You will definently have fun here and i'm sure you will enjoy it here, because this is a very friendly and active community. If you have any questions you can ask me, and see you around.

salmence33
February 16th, 2009, 05:27 PM
HI!!!!!
Make me happy or else.

UltimaLink007
February 16th, 2009, 05:57 PM
Welcome to PC! You will definently have fun here and i'm sure you will enjoy it here, because this is a very friendly and active community. If you have any questions you can ask me, and see you around.
Thanks for the warm welcome, it is greatly appreciated.

HI!!!!!
Make me happy or else.
And how should I go about doing that? =P

Dragon_Souther
February 16th, 2009, 06:08 PM
Hello and welcome to PC!

I just finished welcoming Horseguy! Oh well it's great to have you here! I'm sure you will find the Strategies & Movesets section of PC isn't dead at all! While it may not be as active as some of the other areas of the site it still gets used. Last time I checked no one was displaying any elitist attitude there so I'm sure you will find that you will not be disappointed! Well have fun!

See you around!

Heather
February 16th, 2009, 07:16 PM
Welcome to PC!! Enjoy your stay!