PDA

View Full Version : Hey, I'm new.

Mezase Master
February 17th, 2009, 09:49 AM
Yo, my name's Scott, and I've been a huge Pokémaniac ever since 1998. I've been looking for a good Pokémon-themed message board for years now, so I hope I found the right one. ;) If this place is as awesome as it seems, I'll definitely be staying!

espeon155
February 17th, 2009, 09:57 AM
hi welcome to pokecommunity! just sayin hi
i was a newbie once...........

Dragon_Souther
February 17th, 2009, 09:58 AM
Hello and welcome to PC!

Awesome doesn't even begin to described PC! PC is more awesome than the ability to fly and use Lazar beam eyes! So I'm sure you have made the right choice by joining the PC! One of the most vast, active and overall friendly communities on the net! Well I hope you have fun here just feel free to PM/VM me if toy need help!

See you around!

espeon155
February 17th, 2009, 10:01 AM
yh PC is good enjoy it whil u still can lolz

Mezase Master
February 17th, 2009, 10:06 AM
Hello and welcome to PC!

Awesome doesn't even begin to described PC! PC is more awesome than the ability to fly and use Lazar beam eyes! So I'm sure you have made the right choice by joining the PC! One of the most vast, active and overall friendly communities on the net! Well I hope you have fun here just feel free to PM/VM me if toy need help!

See you around!I have never seen this kind of enthusiasm from anybody about a forum, ever. You give me high hopes. ;) Thanks for the friendly welcome.

espeon155
February 17th, 2009, 10:08 AM
no problem dude high hopes! lol

Heather
February 17th, 2009, 03:54 PM
welcome to PC Scott. hope to see u around

salmence33
February 17th, 2009, 03:57 PM
Hi.and some other stuff...

Fenrir Reki
February 17th, 2009, 04:01 PM
Welcome to PC! I'm sure you will like it here, and you have definently found the right community. See you around.