View Full Version : Hey people

February 17th, 2009, 9:23 PM
My name is Sherm. Ummm.. I dunno what really to say... I guess other than I'm a dude and I enjoy playing RPG games cause they always seem most fun. I like Pokemon the games not the series. I have been workin on Pokemon Dark Blue Version which some may have seen on Game Development Fourm... Its not the most incredible game since I dunno how to take Screenies or nothin.. I have basically just started on it as I see some of you are really far along on your games but I work hard on stuff I love doin so I will do a good job on that. I would like some help with it if anyone is interested in helpin... I'm good at mapping and ideas.. Storylines arent my strongest point since I can't make ones that sound any good to me lol. I dunno how to script or sprite. I'm not king with GIMP but I can use it well enough to make a decent title screen and I have enough experience with RMXP I can some stuff. But I'm not amazing at eventing.. I will be honest I never actually tried to make a game before usually I just make maps and look at stuff online too see how I can improve on some of my other skills in RMXP. I mean I add alot to my favorites list, so if the day ever came where I really had an idea I could maybe make a game.. This idea however is the best I think for me to try... since I have played Pokemon and I do understand how it works.. maybe not the scripts but the general idea of the game.

Thank you for takin some time to read this..

February 17th, 2009, 10:57 PM
Hi sherm. welcome to PC! everyone is really friendly, and ull make a lots of friends!

Fusktacular Frizzlee
February 18th, 2009, 2:02 AM
welcome to pc sherm have fun

February 18th, 2009, 2:04 AM
hello and welcome to PC,
have fun!

February 18th, 2009, 2:21 AM
hello welcome to PC I'm new here too
so enjoy your stay here

February 18th, 2009, 2:27 AM
Welcome to PC :classic:
I hope you enjoy your stay here!

February 18th, 2009, 2:34 AM
Hiya Sherm~ :D
Quite a lot of our members are into Game Developing. :)
Even though you haven't made a game before, you are experienced in mapping, which is one of the main aspects of a game, right? :)
Most of our members are kind and would be more than willing to answer your questions or help you :)
I hope you read the rules and have a good time at PC ;)

February 18th, 2009, 3:30 AM
welcome to PC and enjoy your stay!

February 18th, 2009, 1:50 PM
hello sherm welcome to PC. Hope u enjoy ur stay.