PDA

View Full Version : *Crashed through wall*

Teh Jesse
February 19th, 2009, 07:38 PM
Hey guys, I recently got referred to this Forum by a friend. He said that this was a really good place for hackers, and I happen to be a hacker. If you want to help show me around, it would be greatly appreciated. ^_^

.Seth
February 19th, 2009, 08:14 PM
Oh God! It's the second reincarnation of Kool-Aid Man! Run!!

Anyways, welcome to PC. 'Tis a great place for hackers, so you'll find yourself quite at home here.
I also happen to be a hacker.
Also, if you want to chat, or be friends, just visit my profile (click on the picture beside my name) and drop me a visitor message.

Aurafire
February 19th, 2009, 08:17 PM
Noooo we just fixed that wall!

Sigh...*grabs toolbox* XD

Anyway, welcome to PC, Teh Jesse!

Yup, we have a pretty large hacking community here. I'm sure you'll be very pleased. It's pretty easy to find your way around, but there's a ton of members who can help you out if you need it ;D

Have fun! ^___^

Vrai
February 19th, 2009, 08:20 PM
Actually, it's the most active hacking forum there is, I think. WAH might be close. ;P

Anyways, thanks for coming to be here with us! If you ever need help, go ahead and call me up. I'm almost always here.. :D

Teh Jesse
February 19th, 2009, 08:35 PM
Oh God! It's the second reincarnation of Kool-Aid Man! Run!!

Anyways, welcome to PC. 'Tis a great place for hackers, so you'll find yourself quite at home here.
I also happen to be a hacker.
Also, if you want to chat, or be friends, just visit my profile (click on the picture beside my name) and drop me a visitor message.
Ahaha, that's funny. Oh that is really cool, I guess my friend was right when he said it was a great place here:P Okay, that's cool. :D

Noooo we just fixed that wall!

Sigh...*grabs toolbox* XD

Anyway, welcome to PC, Teh Jesse!

Yup, we have a pretty large hacking community here. I'm sure you'll be very pleased. It's pretty easy to find your way around, but there's a ton of members who can help you out if you need it ;D

Have fun! ^___^
Oh, sorry:P Hehe, yeah fix it. Thanks man. Oooh, sounds very cool.

Actually, it's the most active hacking forum there is, I think. WAH might be close. ;P

Anyways, thanks for coming to be here with us! If you ever need help, go ahead and call me up. I'm almost always here.. :DOh what's WAH? Oh, I thank the Pokécommunity for being here for me to join! Okay thank you.

Heather
February 20th, 2009, 04:11 AM
hey jesse welcome to PC. Hope to see u around.

Adam L'Argent
February 20th, 2009, 04:15 AM
welcome to PC, Jesse. Have a tres bien time here.

deliriouspurple
February 20th, 2009, 05:28 AM
welcome to PC! and enjoy!

Dragon_Souther
February 20th, 2009, 05:46 AM
Hello and welcome to PC!

It's great to have another hacker here as we seem to attract quite a lot of them! Maybe because we are one of the best Pokémon forums for that kind of thing! On the other hand it isn't so good that we have to fix the wall ONCE AGAIN! Oh well have fun!

See you around!