View Full Version : oh well hiya

February 20th, 2009, 11:45 AM
this place has a scary amount of active members o.o i come from a pretty much dead forum, so it frightens me

hi though

February 20th, 2009, 12:18 PM
Hey, welcome to PC.

Any questions about Pokemon you can ask anybody here :)

Have a great stay!

Lil' Schu
February 20th, 2009, 12:21 PM
Hi :D We don't bite, I promise. Enjoy yourself here~

February 20th, 2009, 12:35 PM
oh thank you, kind members!

February 20th, 2009, 12:46 PM
You should be frightened....>:D

I mean...uh...Welcome to the forum, This_is_ark!

Totally kidding...there's no need to be frightened. We're all very friendly around here, and I'm sure you'll meet some cool people no time! =]

I'll see ya around, and have fun!

February 20th, 2009, 7:21 PM
hello. Welcome to PC. Enjoy ur stay.

February 20th, 2009, 7:50 PM
Have a good time (*or not*) I don't judge...

Fenrir Reki
February 20th, 2009, 7:50 PM
Welcome to PC and I hope you are enjoying it here. Yeah, It's a big active community full of friendly members to greet you, and also full of many people who can, or are willing to be your friend. Sure you might be afraid of the large community, but you will get used to it over time, and you can add me as a friend if you want, I don't mind at all. If you have any questions you can always ask me and see you around!

February 21st, 2009, 3:31 AM
Hey, welcome to PC.
I also came from a pretty unactive forum and I was pretty scared of what the people at PC would think of me, but they're all kind and gentle people, and easy to get along with. Enjoy PC!

February 21st, 2009, 3:57 AM
welcome to PC!
enjoy your stay here!

February 21st, 2009, 11:28 AM
Hello and welcome to PC!

This is one of the most active forums I have ever been to and one with the most members (well except for Warez-BB but that's a different story...) but that just means more people to talk to and more diversity which increases the chance of finding someone with similiar interests as yourself so I'm sure you will make alot of friends here in no time (not that it is very difficult as PC is the very definition of friendly)! So have fun and stay active!

See you around!

February 21st, 2009, 11:32 AM
Hope you have a nice time here. If you need any help, just ask me, and I will be glad to help you. I'm quite new myself, but that doesn't mean that I can't help. :3

Hope you find what you need. :)