PDA

View Full Version : I'm Rin.

rIn-chan
February 20th, 2009, 02:25 PM
Nice to meet all of you, I'm rIn-chan, but you call me Rin.

I'm a HUGE pokemon fan. I've been playing since Sapphire, and I've loved it ever it since. I also like to play volleyball and tennis. I love to draw as well.

I will try to be active as much as I can. Also, be sure to message me if you want to. ;)

austin_pika
February 20th, 2009, 02:29 PM
Nice to meet all of you, I'm rIn-chan, but you call me Rin.

I'm a HUGE pokemon fan. I've been playing since Sapphire, and I've loved it ever it since. I also like to play volleyball and tennis. I love to draw as well.

I will try to be active as much as I can. Also, be sure to message me if you want to. ;)

Welcome to PC, Rin! I've been playing Pokemon since GSC. But, I'm pretty sure you'll like it here at PokeCommunity.

GGisGood
February 20th, 2009, 03:10 PM
Welcome to PC. I'm new myself to PC, but I've been playing pokemon since generation I and then stopped at generation II and then continued on generation IV.

.inLOVE
February 20th, 2009, 04:00 PM
Hi <3

I really like the username. It reminds me of Rin from InuYasha...

Anyways, enjoy your stay. You like Sapphire, huh? There's a whole forum for that generation, honey. I love volleyball and tennis as well. Especially tennis <3 And YES! An artist! I love artists~

Well, enjoy your stay here. If you ever need help, I'm your girl. ;D

Eucliffe
February 20th, 2009, 04:24 PM
Hi, love your username <3 I know there's a Rin in Furuba and a Rin in InuYasha, but there's also a "Rin-chan" in Kodomo no Jikan (which I don't know if you've heard of; it's pretty much 18+, but that's besides the point X_X).

But anyways, welcome! The more Pokemon fans the merrier! I'm sure you'll adapt nicely~

Knomez
February 20th, 2009, 05:15 PM
Welcome to the site, i hope you enjoy your stay =P

deliriouspurple
February 20th, 2009, 05:38 PM
hello and welcome to PC!!!
I love to play volleyball as well!
enjoy your stay here have fun!

Megaera
February 20th, 2009, 06:03 PM
welcome to PC!
volleyball player huh, me too!
enjoy your stay.

Heart
February 20th, 2009, 06:26 PM
welcome to PC!
have fun here! I'm new here too so enjoy.

Kayouri
February 20th, 2009, 06:32 PM
Welcome to PC Rin! I guess you should hang out at the Pokemon Video Game Discussions or the Art Gallery Section. I've been playing since Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen. I would want to see your drawings. I draw too and I love drawing <3 Nice to meet you and I hope we become friends! See you around. And don't forget to read the rules and the FAQ first.

Fenrir Reki
February 20th, 2009, 06:47 PM
Welcome to PC! Enjoy your stay here and see you around.

Heather
February 20th, 2009, 07:40 PM
hey Rin! welcome to PC. Enjoy ur stay.

TehSquidly
February 20th, 2009, 07:44 PM
Nice to meet you. Enjoy your stay :D

Dragon_Souther
February 21st, 2009, 11:53 AM
Hello and welcome to PC!

Volleyball must the only spot I am interested in! As for hobbies there is to much to count but they include bird watching and drawing which I suck at I really need to practice more!. I hope to go diving soon! Oh and I personally started playing Pokémon with R/B/Y and have been infatuated with Pokémon ever since! Well anyway I'm sure you will make alot of friends here and I hope you can stay active! Have fun!

See you around!