PDA

View Full Version : Please help me! ^^;;;;

*Chikorita*
September 7th, 2004, 05:45 PM
Hi, I'm sorry if this question might be confusing an what-not, but I'll ask it anyway. When I just registered here I thought that I had entered my correct e-mail address. Than they said that an e-mail was sent there to activate my account. But I realized that I had misspelled my e-mail and corrected it. Only it didn't say I would get my activatino information. Will I still get it on my correct e-mail address or was it sent to the misspelled one? Does that make any sense? ^^;; Thx in advance.

Arcanine
September 7th, 2004, 05:48 PM
Hi, I'm sorry if this question might be confusing an what-not, but I'll ask it anyway. When I just registered here I thought that I had entered my correct e-mail address. Than they said that an e-mail was sent there to activate my account. But I realized that I had misspelled my e-mail and corrected it. Only it didn't say I would get my activatino information. Will I still get it on my correct e-mail address or was it sent to the misspelled one? Does that make any sense? ^^;; Thx in advance.
No you won't get the email because the email is wrong. But I will change your usergroup and you can change your email address.

Haru
September 7th, 2004, 05:49 PM
If you sent it to the wrong e-mail address someone else will get it.Hopefully they'll delete it.Just go to E-mail and Password on your user cp and edit your e-mail.Hope it helps.^_^

~Haru

*Chikorita*
September 7th, 2004, 05:50 PM
Well, I've changed the e-mail address to the correct one now, so does that mean the e-mail will be sent to my correct e-mail address? Sorry if I sound stupid but I had trouble understanding your post. ^^;;;;

Haru
September 7th, 2004, 05:53 PM
I don't know if it sends back to you but you could just ask an Admin like Arcanine to resend the activation.

*Chikorita*
September 7th, 2004, 05:56 PM
Well okay. I got the e-mail address and I clicked the link it said to click on to activate my account, and I also got my activation number. But when I clicked on the link it said that I was already activated and I checked and I can post everywhere now, and stuff. So am I set then?

Arcanine
September 7th, 2004, 05:56 PM
Well, I've changed the e-mail address to the correct one now, so does that mean the e-mail will be sent to my correct e-mail address? Sorry if I sound stupid but I had trouble understanding your post. ^^;;;;
Nope you still won't get it because it sends it to the one when you register. But I changed your user group so you will be able to post like if you did get it and clicked the link.

*Chikorita*
September 7th, 2004, 05:57 PM
Okay thanks for all your help Arcanine! ^^

BladeForever
September 7th, 2004, 05:57 PM

Arcanine will take care of that for you.. and no you wont get it sent to the correct e-mail address, as it has been already sent apon registration.
*Edit- crap beat me to it RK9
~Blade~

latias'world
September 9th, 2004, 08:21 PM
i have a poke. question how can you get a blue poke block.???

Simon
September 9th, 2004, 08:28 PM
Wrong place to ask that...Ask stuff regarding Pokemon in one of the Pokemon forums.

Geometric-sama
September 9th, 2004, 08:39 PM
You'd better change your password in case someone else got your activation mail.