PDA

View Full Version : hi peeps of pokemon community

mjyoung
February 21st, 2009, 05:21 PM
Hello peeps of pokemon community i am here to introduce myself.Im Mark i love pokemongames/runescape and other fun games with wifi.I also have a wii with wifi games and will love to make some friends.

Pokid
February 21st, 2009, 05:25 PM
Hello peeps of pokemon community i am here to introduce myself.Im Mark i love pokemongames/runescape and other fun games with wifi.I also have a wii with wifi games and will love to make some friends.
Hey Mark, Welcome
These forums are active, Im kinda new here too

Fenrir Reki
February 21st, 2009, 05:48 PM
Welcome to PC! Yeah online games are fun but I don't like most of them. If you are looking for pokemon wifi matches, you should look under the pokemon wifi forums. Enjoy your stay here and see you around.

Haza
February 21st, 2009, 05:51 PM
Hey, you and I wee just chatting in the chat room! Add me s a friend and welcome to PC! remember, dont use those ubers! lol

AnimexFan
February 21st, 2009, 05:52 PM
Hey! Welcome to PC. I guess I'm new too since I don't come here a lot even though I registered a looong time ago. XD
Enjoy the forum! ^^

mjyoung
February 21st, 2009, 06:01 PM
thanks everyone for being so nice

zacnoa345
February 21st, 2009, 07:04 PM
Welcome and good luck with forums. I also like online games, but I prefer handheld pokemon games like The DS, GBA and color! Well have fun on Pc!!!!!!

Aurafire
February 21st, 2009, 08:36 PM
Haha....oh Runescape. Good times. XD

Anyway, welcome to the community, Mark. I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends once you post around a bit. Hope you enjoy yourself! =D

Saltare.
February 22nd, 2009, 06:39 AM
Welcome!

As you can plainly tell, Im a Chrono Crusade fanatic. I hope we can be friends, and I hope to see you around on PC!

Shigeru'
February 22nd, 2009, 06:44 AM
Hello!

I just joined a few minuites ago, so I geuss this welcome is a bit weak, but welcome nonthelesss :D

Have fun!

Heather
February 22nd, 2009, 02:11 PM
Haha. I remeber when i used to play runescape... Lol i quit though. It got boring. Anyways welcome to PC and enjoy your stay!!

InMooseWeTrust
February 22nd, 2009, 07:54 PM
Welcome! Judging from your sig, I'd say you're an aspiring spriter. Maybe you should post some stuff in Pixel Art, where you'll be able to get constructive criticism.