View Full Version : Hey everyone from pokecommunity;)

February 22nd, 2009, 9:26 AM
hey everyone, im new to here, so yeah...
Umm my name's Roger.
I mostly am interested in the pokemon online games, but also the spriting.
For about a year ago i sprited ALOT, like every day 24/7, was like my favourite thing to do, but i took a break from pokemon for about a year or so, because of school i think.
But now im interested in it again :D, so i tough that could anyone suggest a good pokemon game thats not a demo but a beta or a full game, i checked the games in here but most of the games havent been done yet. And the ones that r, are demos or so, a few betas but not good. I'm playing pokemon purple...somethin :D but yah, could someone suggest anythin?? thx :D

Wow...long letter XD

Fenrir Reki
February 22nd, 2009, 10:59 AM
Welcome to PC! Well, if your looking for a good pokemon game you could try the pokemon games forum... or you could just stick with playing diamond/pearl (if you already have it that is) Another option is to wait a couple of more weeks for platinum to come out, that is if you want to wait for it. Anyways, enjoy your stay here and see you around.

February 22nd, 2009, 2:09 PM
Hey Roger welcome to PC. Hope u enjoy your stay!

February 22nd, 2009, 4:35 PM
Hello and welcome to POKECOMMUNITY!

February 22nd, 2009, 5:09 PM
hello there Roger! welcome to PC and enjoy your stay!

February 22nd, 2009, 5:22 PM
welcome to PC! I'm new here as well so enjoy your stay.

February 22nd, 2009, 7:43 PM
Welcome! If you're a spriter, you should come to Game Development and Pixel Art. Also, if you're interested, I'd like a few more spriters for my game. PM me for more information.