View Full Version : Graphic Designer??!

September 8th, 2004, 9:11 AM
Is anybody a good graphics designer?! :classic:

September 8th, 2004, 9:26 AM
nope, i'm one piece of crap at graphics, but what is it for?

September 8th, 2004, 9:36 AM
I need a decent designer for my GFX team :\ I have a link to where we are located

BUT obviously some of them are slackers to I'm wating for someone so i can replace them ;)

Edit: No forum links.

September 8th, 2004, 9:43 AM
i don't know who you can ask, you might pm darkavengercobra or scyther, but i'm not sure if they will do it...

September 8th, 2004, 9:45 AM
Blah if you want to join you can ehlp me in a different way BUT you can MSN message me [email protected] :)

September 8th, 2004, 1:08 PM
Don't post links to your own forums here, please.

September 8th, 2004, 2:21 PM
I am a graphic designer...Maybe we can work somthing out.(money wise)

September 9th, 2004, 12:55 PM
yeah right you DEFINATLY are NOT the type of person I am looking for :sleeping: :cross-eye

September 9th, 2004, 2:20 PM
Show some respect to the admin, please ^_~

KoBRe LaiR
September 9th, 2004, 4:04 PM
Dude show some respect! If an admin offers you help you should be thankful. SO what exactly are you looking for anyways?

September 11th, 2004, 6:54 AM
I didn't know he was the admin. Oh well If you want to help out then cool otehr eise BLEH. I am not getting people for money i just need people to help out is all

KoBRe LaiR
September 12th, 2004, 12:46 PM
Help with grphics, but what kind of graphics?
Btw, you can tell who is a mod, super mod, admin, praetor by just seeing their bold color name. Mod are bolad and blue, super mods are bold and orange [I think], Praetor are bold and italic and red. And Admions are bold italic and some kind of aqua color. Plus Kairi's color is Pink and bold italic.

September 12th, 2004, 1:03 PM
Yes, S-Mods are the best colour - the nifty orange. :D And you can also tell a staff member's rank by the italic words under our titles. ^_^;

But yeah... why do you need a whole team? o_O Isn't it more efficient just to do it yourself as opposed to needing to nag people to do work?

September 12th, 2004, 2:41 PM
Kinda seems to me like 'Project Leader Complex'.
Hi, I want to do a big graphics/hack/whatever project, and I need people to do it all for me so I can take the credit.

September 12th, 2004, 5:26 PM
I think... what do I think? Well, I tried to start a big project, and it kind of works, but all the delegation? Well, I don't know what everyone is doing now, and we have huge arguments. Be careful what you wish for XD.

KoBRe LaiR
September 12th, 2004, 5:52 PM
If you want to take all the credit for other people's work, thats just a shame. SHame on you. Anyways. Try learning it for yourslef. It may take a while, but it's worth it.