View Full Version : That was one hell of an absence...

February 23rd, 2009, 12:52 PM
Welcome, Glaceon_ (http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=90675).
You last visited: October 8th, 2008 at 07:43 AM

I think that qualifies as more than 30 days. XD;;

Anyway, I just thought I'd let everyone know that I've finally returned, after a long absence caused by horrifically faulty Internet. (it didn't help that my PC was in pieces, either) I hope some of those I knew from before are still around... though I'm pretty sure BeachBoy is hanging around, somewhere... XD

Hope to get to know you all... again... ^^;;
Oh! I hope you all had a nice Christmas and New Year, just to cover those bases. ^^

February 23rd, 2009, 12:59 PM

Welcome back! *Tackles* Glad to see you back. XD

EDIT: yeah, I'm kinda hyper today.

February 23rd, 2009, 1:00 PM
Welcome back!;; I dont know who you are.

February 23rd, 2009, 1:06 PM
*is tackled*
Thanks for the really enthusiastic welcomes, BB. XD
Its good to be back. ^^

@ From The Depths Of Dreams:
No worries; I doubt you'd know me, since you joined in December. I've been gone since the beginning of October... ^^;;

But nonetheless, thanks for the welcomes. ^^

February 23rd, 2009, 1:07 PM
Welcome back. yeah. lol

Cool ava, btw. =]

February 23rd, 2009, 1:16 PM
Hey welcome back. I dont really know who you are yet because i think i left maybe 4 month before your last login. But its really nice to meet you adn I hope I get to see you around PC

February 23rd, 2009, 1:44 PM
@ Zentek:
Thanks. ^^
Yeah, Twinx did a real awesome job of it. ^^ Just a shame I ended up vanishing, not long after I got it. ;-;

@ iHeather: Ahh, I see. XD Well, thanks for the welcomes. ^^ I'll look forward to seeing you around PC, too. May we get to know each other, while we're both around. ^^

February 23rd, 2009, 4:39 PM
well then welcome back~
hope you dont go leaving agian

February 23rd, 2009, 4:43 PM
Welcome back, Glaceon_.

I was beginning to miss the lack of pink walls of text.

February 23rd, 2009, 4:47 PM
..Holy crap, you're back. Here I'm thinking you left PC for good, now. You most likely won't remember me, but I'm just saying welcome back to PC and all.

You might remember me as Musashi-Kun or guy with the japanese name or whatever I may have used while you were present. I just got a recent name change back to Twilight Sky again, so yeah.

February 23rd, 2009, 6:23 PM
@ ~MasterMind~:
Thanks. ^^
Ahh, I'll be sure to actually stick around this time. I don't want to end up making a PokeCommunity record of "Most Returning Member Threads"... XD;;

@ Rekhyt:
Oni Raichu, right...? o.o I had to check your profile for that one... XD;; Thanks for the welcomes. ^^
Well, the walls of pink text are back, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled for where they sprout up. ^^

@ Twilight Sky:
Hmm... none of those names are ones I remember you by... o.o
...but I do remember you using the name "Caerus"... =P How could I forget the one who used to PM me a whole bunch? XD
Thanks for the welcomes. ^^ Sorry for making you think I was gone forever. I suppose you could say I had to go enjoy the winter weather, "like any Glaceon would." XD;; But don't worry. I'm back... again. ^^;;

February 23rd, 2009, 6:31 PM
Welcome back to PC! Well even though I don't know you, it's nice to see members coming back! Hope to see you around and hopefully you'll stay longer this time :>

Fenrir Reki
February 23rd, 2009, 8:16 PM
Welcome to back PC Glaceon_! I don't know you, and I haven't seen you around before, but enjoy your stay back here at PC and see you around, and yes, I did have a nice christmas and a happy new year. :)