PDA

View Full Version : Look! A new person!

Maesic
February 24th, 2009, 03:41 PM
Hiii, there. xD
I've known about Pokemon since the huge craze hit when it first came out here in America. Back then, I thought fads were scary, so I didn't get into it until a little before Generation 2. xD And now, here I am, still loving Pokemon. So, yay! :3
Hope to make friends and have fun with you all!

Aurafire
February 24th, 2009, 03:47 PM
Welcome to PC, Maesic! Cool name! :D

Of all the fads I can think of, I'd say pokemon is probably the least threatening of them all, so I'm glad you're still a fan! You should find plenty of stuff to stay busy with here at the community, be it making friends or posting or what have you. =P

Hope to see you around sometime. Take care and enjoy yourself! ^___^

Fenrir Reki
February 24th, 2009, 05:52 PM
Welcome to PC Maesic! You can make lots of friends here and i'm sure you will like it here at PC. See you around!

salmence33
February 24th, 2009, 06:01 PM
Oh my gosh look at the new person
Hi I hope you like it here

Heather
February 24th, 2009, 06:15 PM
hi! its nice to meet u! if u have any questions, feel free to PM me. welcome to the community!

zacnoa345
February 24th, 2009, 06:16 PM
Welcome to Pc and have a good time!!

Good Luck :)

~MasterMind~
February 24th, 2009, 06:41 PM
Welcome to PC i really do hope you make alotta friends

Curt_09
February 24th, 2009, 08:22 PM
Hey welcome! I have been here like two days, and everyone is really nice. I know you'll love it.
Pokemon is the greatest fad ever. It will never die. So, it isn't really a fad... Lol
Does anyone else feel cheated by the eventual lameness of Yu-Gi-Oh?

Micro
February 24th, 2009, 10:58 PM
Welcome to PC Maesic! Just like what Curt said, Pokemon is the absolute greatest fad ever. People here are really friendly so you'll have no problem making friends at all! Read the rules first. Have fun and enjoy your stay :>