PDA

View Full Version : Hi~

Adagio~
February 25th, 2009, 10:20 PM
I'm new here, so I guess I aught to say hello, but I'm sort of intimidated to be honest~

Feel free to call me whatever you like, my username's just one of my favorite musical terms, (it's a slow tempo).

I like grass Pokemon, I guess~ <3

I'm into artsy stuff. (writing, reading, drawing, graphics, etc.)

Everyone seems really kind, so hopefully it'll be nice to meet you~

Micro
February 26th, 2009, 2:53 AM
Hi there Adagio:> I'll just call you Adagio. Into artsy stuff? You'll sure fit in at the Art Gallery, Pokemon Fan Fiction and Poetry and the Other Writings section. I like making graphics and drawings too :> I'm looking forward to see your work. Don't forget to read the rules! Yes, this place is really kind ;> Nice to meet you too. BTW, if you have any questions about PC, check the FAQ out or post in the Community Questions/Feedback thread. Have fun!

Vrai
February 26th, 2009, 4:12 AM
Hey, there. It's always nice to have someone new coming into the scene here at PC. Especially in the Creative Discussions area. :)

If you ever want to strike up a conversation about anything, I'm here 90% of my free time.. :P

Well, see you around, and hope you have fun here!

Heather
February 26th, 2009, 4:43 AM
Welcome to PC.
Im into music (you are into that right? i guess its artsy).
Be sure to read the rules and enjoy your stay!

Adagio~
February 26th, 2009, 7:00 AM
Thanks for the welcome everyone~! <3 It makes me feel fuzzy.

I'm actually not sure if I'm allowed to reply back on this thread, but I didn't see it in the rules, so I think it's okay... :x

@ L O L L I P O P- Thanks sweetie! I'll be sure to check them out~ And I'm excited to post some work, once I get everything sorted. Nice to meet you. <3

@ Vrai- I'll be sure to drop you a message sometime~ <3 Thanks for the welcome! n_n

@ iHeather- n.n Cute username. <3 I do adore music, but I don't have a favorite kind really. Nice to meet you, and thanks for the welcome~

Fusktacular Frizzlee
February 26th, 2009, 8:09 AM
welcome to pc Adigio have fun

Adagio~
February 26th, 2009, 8:25 AM
Thanks Mr. Seedot man~ <3

Aurafire
February 26th, 2009, 8:46 AM
No need to be intimidated, Adagio! *offers cookies* ^___^

Welcome to the community! I'm sure you'll have a great time in all of our creative discussion forums. I hope you get the chance to perhaps post some of your work for us! =D

Hope you enjoy PC and all it has to offer. I'll see you around!

Sonido
February 26th, 2009, 9:09 AM
Welcome to Pokecommunity, Adagio. I hope you have fun, read the rules and make loads of fun.

Make sure you visit the Art Gallery to show off your art work, I'm sure everyone would like it, and visit the Other Entertainment to chat about music and the others.

Cold Fusion
February 26th, 2009, 9:19 AM
Hey! Welcome to PC! :P
If you wanna talk to anyone I'll be around!
See you around!

Crissy xX

Honest
February 26th, 2009, 12:03 PM
The PKMN type of guy, huh? Pokecommunity is perfect for you! If you need help, VM or PM me anytime! Have fun!

Adagio~
February 26th, 2009, 12:05 PM
*munches cookie* Thank you, Aurafire~
And I really would love to post some stuff around, and I will eventually. It's just everyone there is so good! xP
Anyways, thanks for the welcome~ <3

@ Sonido: Thank you for the directions! I really do appreciate it~ And thanks for the welcome. n.n It helps~

@ x_xcrissy: Thanks for the welcome Crissy, I'll be sure to send you a message in the near future! You seem so sweet~ n_n

@ Bloodex-fire: Hi there, I'll be sure to ask you if I have any questions~

.inLOVE
February 26th, 2009, 12:06 PM
I'm new here, so I guess I aught to say hello, but I'm sort of intimidated to be honest~

Feel free to call me whatever you like, my username's just one of my favorite musical terms, (it's a slow tempo).

I like grass Pokemon, I guess~ <3

I'm into artsy stuff. (writing, reading, drawing, graphics, etc.)

Everyone seems really kind, so hopefully it'll be nice to meet you~

Hey there dear! There's no need to be intimidated, we are mostly friendly :3

That's cool. Your username and avatar both really rock ;D

YOU DO GRAPHICS! I love that! Ask anyone who knows me well, I love people who can do graphics.

I promise we are. Please enjoy your time here!

Adagio~
February 26th, 2009, 12:09 PM
@ Tsukasa-sama: Oh, I adore your username <3 Anyways, thanks for the compliments~ ^w^
And, awe, cool, I'll be sure to post around the graphics section soon, but I'm not sure my work will compare to yours~ Anyways, thanks for the warm welcome Tsukasa-sama. n_n

Cold Fusion
February 26th, 2009, 2:12 PM
x_xcrissy: Thanks for the welcome Crissy, I'll be sure to send you a message in the near future! You seem so sweet~ n_n~

Thankies! :)
I'll be looking forward to it!
See you around!

Crissy xX

Honest
February 26th, 2009, 3:14 PM
@ x_xcrissy: Thanks for the welcome Crissy, I'll be sure to send you a message in the near future! You seem so sweet~ n_n

@ Bloodex-fire: Hi there, I'll be sure to ask you if I have any questions~

Ya, don't x_xcrissy give that friendship feeling off? LOLZ, anyway, any time Adagio! Just remember to have fun everytime your here! ;)

~MasterMind~
February 26th, 2009, 4:05 PM
Welcome to PC hope you enjoy it here~

Curt_09
February 26th, 2009, 7:36 PM
Hey welcome to PC!
I love PokeArt, looking forward to seeing something from you. I'll check around over there from time to time.

Adagio~
February 26th, 2009, 7:42 PM
@ Bloodex-fire: Thanks, I think I will have a blast here~ It seems like alot of fun! And, Crissy is very sweet. But you are too~ n_n So thanks again.

@ ~MasterMind~: Thank you for the welcome~ <3

@ Curt_09: Wonderful, I hope to post something you'll like, and I'll look forward to seeing you around. n_n" I'll try and post up something soon. School's just really busy right now. And thanks for the welcome.

Suzume
February 27th, 2009, 2:33 AM
Welcome to the PC, Adagio~ I hope you'll have a good time here. ^^ I'll look forward to seeing you in the Fan Art section, where I hang out a lot, too. I also like grass pokemon (though I have only recently realized it), it's good to find another fan! :3

Heart
February 27th, 2009, 2:51 AM
welcome to pc! enjoy your stay!

Adagio~
February 27th, 2009, 8:54 AM
@ Suzume: Another grass fan? Ah, that's awesome~ They're just, awesomeness. And I'll be sure to take a look at your Art gallery a little later. I'm excited for that! Thanks very much for the warm welcome~

@ Gurgle: Shoot, I just love that little guy in your Sig/Avatar. So adorable! Anyways, thanks for the welcome, Gurgle~ I'll see you around, hopefully.

Honest
March 1st, 2009, 4:50 PM
@ Bloodex-fire: Thanks, I think I will have a blast here~ It seems like alot of fun! And, Crissy is very sweet. But you are too~ n_n So thanks again.

Hehehe, thanks, no problem. Anytime. So, on behalf of everyone here at PC, whether they like it or not, Welcome to Pokecommunity!