PDA

View Full Version : How Many Trick-or-treaters did you get?

Tentachu
October 31st, 2003, 11:20 PM
How Many trick-or-treaters did you get? I got about 7 groups of 4. Tell us how many you got.

YAS1
October 31st, 2003, 11:38 PM
i think i got 4 or 5 groups of kids.

Kenta
October 31st, 2003, 11:47 PM
I would have given out candy, but I had to work(1st day back since I transfered to a new theater) My parents gave out candy.

I sold lots of candy if that counts :P

Frostweaver
October 31st, 2003, 11:59 PM
um... just 2 (but i didn't turn on the lights in front of the garage, which usually meant no candy). But if they still trick or treat my house anyway, we still give out chips...

Miyu-chan
November 1st, 2003, 02:25 AM
I had 0, lol. XD I miss the good 'ol days. XD

Kayleigh
November 1st, 2003, 06:42 AM
Well, if we had any then we wouldn't have known because we were all too busy out trick or treating ourselves! But, I did make a cute little sign that said: 'Gone Trick or Treating, Help Yourself..' and we put out some candy. A little bit was missing in the bowl, so we must've gotten a few. ^_^

Hazuki-san
November 1st, 2003, 08:01 AM
My house got none, there were barely any trick-or-treaters out because it was pouring rain

YAS1
November 1st, 2003, 08:46 AM
well? hazuki-san you know who i am, and the trick or treaters knocked on my door before it rained

Timbjerr
November 1st, 2003, 08:49 AM
I got only a few...my neighborhood council hates Halloween trick-or-treaters...stupid old people...but that means more candy for us now doesn't it ^.^

Arcanine
November 1st, 2003, 09:00 AM
We got a ton we got 0. We are out of the way not in a big city so none ever comes here.

VinegartheImposter
November 1st, 2003, 09:05 AM
I had, um... 2 groups of 4 kids who live in my apartment building.

MoonLight
November 1st, 2003, 09:21 AM
LOL Well i had 1 which i knew who is was , I guess no one wants to walk down my long driveway :)

Too-Angel
November 1st, 2003, 09:26 AM
I had quite a lot, I think I had 25 kids went to my house. Lot of knocking yesterday. Some of them we're all the same people.

oni flygon
November 1st, 2003, 10:15 AM
I didn't go trick or treating. But I did give candy away ^^

x2 candy for anyone who dresses up any character from Pokemon XD

Psyduck
November 1st, 2003, 03:55 PM
We had 200+ kids. We have a lot of kids in our subdivison, or should I say subdivision(s), But I make there work for there candy. My parents give it out, but I scarce them. I bought a ton of decorations and set them up.

I had

10 black lights
4 strechy spider webs
1 fogger
2 carved pumkins
2 strobe lights
scary music
4 cans of black light hair spray, spray on walkway and spider webs, very cool glow
3 cases of party snaps, lay them on driveway and sidewalk, pop when walked on
chains that rattle when the porch door opens
8 cans of silly string "my brother manned those and sprayed people"

I have this ghost I hang up and I use an air compressor to blow the ghost at people when they walk by. I also set up a video camera and put a tv on the porch, so as people walked up and got scared, they could see themsevles on video, plus I recorded.

On a sad note, I didn't see one person dressed as a Pokemon.
But did scare a lot of people, and heard people say "this is the best house."

Haruka
November 1st, 2003, 03:57 PM
I had under 30 trick-or-treaters. ROFL... what a joke..

Cherrim
November 1st, 2003, 08:28 PM
I'm glad my area wasn't the only area with so few trick or treaters... I wonder why. It was a Friday, which means (most) people don't have to wake up early the next day, yet last year we had 2x the people.

I wasn't home, but my mom says we got about 70 kids, so that's not too bad. ^_^;

^^NICK^^ v.2.0
November 2nd, 2003, 08:58 AM
I wouldn't know because I was at a party. My mom was at my house but she took my sister trick or treating so probably few trick-or-treaters.

Shinji Mekamori
December 3rd, 2003, 08:15 PM
We got a ton we got 0. We are out of the way not in a big city so none ever comes here.

Same here. Though, my step dad had around 130 in town.

Hehe. I'm the bringer backer of topics. :P