PDA

View Full Version : Cynthia/Shirona Fanclub

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Psychic*Absol
March 3rd, 2009, 09:47 AM
Welcome to the Cynthia/Shirona Fanclub!!!

*bows to everyone who enters* Welcome to the club dedicated to the beautiful, powerful, wonderful....perfect queen champion of Sinnoh!
Everyone who likes, loves, adores or worships her (or has her phone number) can enter, though those with the phone number, please post it. *g*

Rules:
General PC rules *d'oh*
No bashing
No spamming
No torturing Cynthia in fanfics *ggg*
Shipping talk is allowed, but please don't fight over different opinions, 'kay? Everyone can post topics, 'cause I may get too lazy to think of new ones...
Posting of fanfics and fanart is not only allowed, but appreciated. ^^ We love them.

Owner: Me, aka P*A, right now. XD If I get offline for more than a month or do not like Cynthia anymore (the blasphemy!!!), than the co-owner can take over.
Co-Owner: Will be decided soon.

Crazy Packers Fan
March 3rd, 2009, 03:19 PM
Oh, please, make me co-owner! You know I love Cynthia just as much as you do! I see how you've made one of our rules "no torturing Cynthia in fanfics", one I'll be sure to follow.

I think this calls for a picture:
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/thumb/0/00/Shirona.jpg/170px-Shirona.jpg

Alakazam17
March 4th, 2009, 08:04 AM
Oh wow, I missed the opening ceremony! Thanks for letting me know, CPF. ^_^

So, having that said, I'll be joining here. ^o^

Though I'm not sure if I can abide by the torturing rule. I mean, I already told you of what I plan to do to her in my fanfiction, hehe. I'd consider that torture, wouldn't you? =P

Psychic*Absol
March 4th, 2009, 09:03 AM
Now, why did I just FORESEE that you two would be the first ones to join? >>;;;; Little note...if you turn this into Sabrina Club 2.0., I'm going to cut off your heads. Or do something worse.

*sweatdrops* Well, the torturing rule was made for fun...and no, Zammy, you didn't tell me what's going to happen to her in the fanfic. o,o
Next rule will be: Do not stalk the owner of the club

@CPF I will look if I can make you co-owner. After all, I don't want personal contacts to influence my decision, do I? *ggggggg*

Ahem. First topic. Why do you like Cynthia so much? ^^

Alakazam17
March 4th, 2009, 09:16 AM
Now, why did I just FORESEE that you two would be the first ones to join? >>;;;; Little note...if you turn this into Sabrina Club 2.0., I'm going to cut off your heads. Or do something worse. This is not the Sabrina Cluv V.2. Sabrina and Cynthia are both sexy ladies; however, they're both a different kind of sexy, each well deserving of their own clubs. :D

*sweatdrops* Well, the torturing rule was made for fun...and no, Zammy, you didn't tell me what's going to happen to her in the fanfic. o,o Sure I did. I told you that she'd somehow get trapped in a certain universe...one that nobody wants to be stuck in. =P

Ahem. First topic. Why do you like Cynthia so much? ^^Well, she exudes coolness, and she is the first female Champion of the Pokemon world that we know of. Also, she is cute and sexy, XD. SHIRONA!!!

Crazy Packers Fan
March 4th, 2009, 09:17 AM
Because she's beautiful.

No, seriously, that's it. If Bertha was the champion instead of her, then there's no way I'd be a fan of the Sinnoh Champion. But she's really attractive, more so than Sabrina (!), and it's hard not to love a female Champion who's probably right around my age (I have her at 25).

Psychic*Absol
March 4th, 2009, 10:07 AM
I think my introduction post told you everything about why I like her....she's beautiful, she's kinda gothic, she's sexy, she's the first female champion (YAY) and she's cool. ^^

Hm, I see her around 23, maybe a bit older, but not younger.

@Zammy I'm the only one here who screams SHIRONA, right?!

Crazy Packers Fan
March 4th, 2009, 10:11 AM
You really have to love her goth style, it's so sweet to see her wear all black.

And I think it's accurate to say she's... oooooooh... my Shi-ro-na!

Psychic*Absol
March 4th, 2009, 10:25 AM
I wonder if she only has black clothes. The art I've seen of her so far really suggests that.

*g* Well, if you say so. I'll keep my SHIRONA. Might be used again if she appears on TV again (hopefully! please!)

Crazy Packers Fan
March 4th, 2009, 10:30 AM
That just makes her so much more awesome, if she only ever wears black.

And to anyone who may not know about my history with her character, she's *Queen* Cynthia.

Psychic*Absol
March 4th, 2009, 10:39 AM
We haven't seen Cynthia in other clothes so far (and knowing the producers, that won't change). ^^ Not that I'm unhappy about that. You're right, it makes her awesome. Have we any other 'real' gothic character? I can't remember.

XD She sure is. If Sabrina or any other characters of yours don't know how to get her into prison again. 0=)

Crazy Packers Fan
March 4th, 2009, 10:57 AM
She can wear black forever, for all I care... she looks perfect in it.

She really is made to be the "perfect" character... you can see from the design of her character that she's supposed to be extremely beautiful, extremely powerful, and extremely... nice. That's the part I've corrupted of her in my fanfics, otherwise she's just too perfect.

Psychic*Absol
March 4th, 2009, 11:04 AM
She can wear nothing, for all I care...*ggg* I guess she could wear nearly everything and we wouldn't care?
Though, there are a few things that would make me go 'yuck'....

*gg* Aren't you praising her a bit too much, CPF? I'm sure the writers weren't thinking about creating the 'perfect' character back then (even though they certainly succeeded), just another cool champion in their eyes.
(Though, if we were to be honest, both Lance and Steven don't look that cool. Steven is rather boring and Lance...capes. And pink hair. Capes and pink hair. ....)
*g* You've corrupted her in a way only a true fan could while keeping her coolness. I could never do that. Or could I?
BTW...want that song I mentioned in my email? 0=)

Crazy Packers Fan
March 4th, 2009, 11:32 AM
Yes, I want to know what that song was that described her. You're good with those...

It makes me wonder if they did try to make her perfect in the anime... I mean, she's nauseatingly nice to Ash and pals, and of course she just blew away Paul in that battle with one Pokemon, something that almost never happens (they usually would show off multiple Pokemon of a character). And it seems to be that when a girl has long blonde hair, it's a way of them trying to say "she's beautiful." Just see the Sailor Senshi of Beauty, Sailor Venus...

Psychic*Absol
March 4th, 2009, 11:45 AM
*bows* As you wish.
Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXdpoFvtHps
Lyrics (it's not completely in English): http://www.lyricsdownload.com/maire-brennan-the-mighty-one-lyrics.html

For any other member who may sees this one day: This song only applies for CPF's Cynthia. XD

*nods* That's right, but look how they dealed with Lance and Steven. Okay Steven is a One Shot character, but he seemed to be quite strong, too. And don't get me started about Lance. Secret agent, G-Man, actor, reckless driver and owner of a dangerous manipulated pokemon. Can you spell 'overhyped'? *g*
On the other hand...isn't Cynthia the most powerful champion in the game, too? Judging from levels, I mean. I'm ashamed to announce that I don't own Platinum yet, so I don't know. >.<
(Blone hair= beautiful?!? Ehm...Barbie? XD At least to me, she's...ugly. x.x)

Alakazam17
March 4th, 2009, 11:58 AM
XD I can yell out "SHIRONA!!!" as well if I so desire! :P

And I do like her in black. It sort of suits her, don't you think? And also, she, Sailor Venus, and Lucia Nanami are the only blonde anime girls that I like, XD.

Crazy Packers Fan
March 4th, 2009, 12:00 PM
Nice song... do you know what the non-English parts mean? I couldn't figure out how to translate them...

Black absolutely suits her, especially if she has a dark side...

Psychic*Absol
March 4th, 2009, 12:06 PM
^^ You like it then? (hopefully ^^;;;;) No, I don't even know what language it is XD, but I didn't care. In the worst case, these few lines could destroy the way the songs fits Cynthia, so I didn't try to translate them.

Yeah...just that we don't know if she has a dark side or not...she could very well have one, couldn't she? 0=)

@Zammy No, you can't. >> It's my trademark scream!
:P Any other colour that could fit her? Except golden and silver, of course. ^.~

Alakazam17
March 4th, 2009, 12:09 PM
You just got me picturing her in an orange outfit, P*A...not too appealing, XD.

Though she would probably look good in indigo or evergreen. :D

Crazy Packers Fan
March 4th, 2009, 12:11 PM
Purple, perhaps. After all, purple is a royal color. I could see her wearing the same clothing in purple... it seems to work.

Alakazam17
March 4th, 2009, 12:15 PM
Oh yes, purple suits her well. But it'd have to be on the darker side. No magenta, please. =P

Psychic*Absol
March 4th, 2009, 12:16 PM
Cynthia in orange?! o,O Ehm...I don't know....here in Germany, the refuse collection is dressed in orange. *g*

Stupid question probably, but...what colour is indigo? ^^;;;;

Purple...well, maybe. A dark purple, then, please. ^^

Alakazam17
March 4th, 2009, 12:17 PM
Indigo is a bluish colour, slightly darker than actual blue.

Crazy Packers Fan
March 4th, 2009, 06:29 PM
Indigo, maybe... it's close enough to purple. Definitely something royal-looking, though.

Crystal-Heart
March 5th, 2009, 07:42 AM
As I stated in the Sabrina FanClub, I'd love to join this club.

As for shipping, I've seen many pics of Cynthia going after the female player character, so..
Cynthia x Dawn (game)

Psychic*Absol
March 5th, 2009, 09:43 AM
Welcome to the club, Crystal-Walters! (I was kinda waiting for you ^.~)

Yay, another one that likes a yuri shipping with Cynthia! (I stay with BlackVelvetshipping, but Cynthia x Dawn is quite popular. I can't remember the name right now...)

Crazy Packers Fan
March 5th, 2009, 03:29 PM
Speaking of shippings, there are two shippings that I like with Cynthia... Lucian x Cynthia and Cyrus x Cynthia. P*A, you may have already seen that...

Crystal-Heart
March 5th, 2009, 03:57 PM
Welcome to the club, Crystal-Walters! (I was kinda waiting for you ^.~)

Yay, another one that likes a yuri shipping with Cynthia! (I stay with BlackVelvetshipping, but Cynthia x Dawn is quite popular. I can't remember the name right now...)
I never even heard the name, I just see alot of pics, normal and hentai, of the pairing when I search Dawn/Hikari or Cynthia/Shirona on various sites.

I tend to support yuri shipping, although I can't help but support normal ones too, like Ruby/Sapphire.
In addition to that and Dawn(Game)/Cynthia, I also support Dawn(Anime)/Zoey, Platina/Diamond, Crystal/Lance, and Brock/Lucy.

Gleam Noiyam
March 5th, 2009, 06:55 PM
A Cynthia group a group for me I love Cynthia. So can I please be a member here.
If I was her I would love to wear such a beautiful fleece coat
I wish I was as Beautiful as her!
So I'm in definitely.

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn48/Animon_2008/CynthiaPlatinum.gif
Cynthia animation!

Alakazam17
March 5th, 2009, 07:16 PM
Welcome to the club, palamon! I hope you enjoy your stay, and have fun! :D

I was meaning to write MC today, but I just did some Mermaid Melody RP'ing instead, lol. But the night is still young, so you never know. ^_^

Crystal-Heart
March 5th, 2009, 08:57 PM
A Cynthia group a group for me I love Cynthia. So can I please be a member here.
If I was her I would love to wear such a beautiful fleece coat
I wish I was as Beautiful as her!
So I'm in definitely.

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn48/Animon_2008/CynthiaPlatinum.gif
Cynthia animation!
I'd hate to be nit-picky, but can you use a darker shade of yellow/color..the brightness hurts my eyes and is hard to read..

None the less, welcome!
Enjoy your stay. ^.^

Psychic*Absol
March 6th, 2009, 09:33 AM
I never even heard the name, I just see alot of pics, normal and hentai, of the pairing when I search Dawn/Hikari or Cynthia/Shirona on various sites. BlackVelvetshipping is my crackshipping baby. XD It's Sabrina x Cynthia. My two favourite girls. *.*

I tend to support yuri shipping, although I can't help but support normal ones too, like Ruby/Sapphire.
In addition to that and Dawn(Game)/Cynthia, I also support Dawn(Anime)/Zoey, Platina/Diamond, Crystal/Lance, and Brock/Lucy. Yay, someone elose who supports Dawn x Zoey! (I read WAY too many Dawn x Paul fics...just what is wrong with people? >>;;;).
Yeah, back on topic. Welcome to the club palamon! I *knew* we would get obsessed fans soon. ^.~ You'll fit in just well.
(I think the colour is no problem if you change to a different forum style. I use Pawlicious and I can read it well.)

Crazy Packers Fan
March 6th, 2009, 12:54 PM
So, any chance at a review of my new (Cynthia-centric) chapter, P*A?

Psychic*Absol
March 6th, 2009, 01:28 PM
Sorry about lack of review...was kinda frustrated and bored today. I fear I might get writer's block. ><
But I got at least something planned today that might make you quite happy one day.

Gah, the chapter title mentions the guy I almost forgot about. ><
The following day, March 17 Roy is now two weeks old. Why do I mention this? Because I'm bored. >> And because his theme is playing now. XD
where the Sinnoh queen was soaking in every moment of her royalty by herself.
Not together with Lucian in bed?
“I can teleport now,” he stated. “I have awakened my psychic powers. O,O Holy heck, how many dark psychics are out there now?!? Cynthia, Sabrina, Cyrus, Roy, Roxette...isn't this getting a bit...too much? Too usual? I thought being psychic AND dark is really, really, really rare!
“You and your Team Galactic will be necessary to me in the near future.”
Next to Team Cipher I wonder what use she could have for them...she has already all the power she needs in her own hands.
“I knew you’d follow me here,” Cyrus commented. Why did he...oh, I forgot, he's psychic now. >>;;; Another rival for Sabrina...grr...
“Cyrus, I never gave you permission to use that orb,” Cynthia said. Since when does she...oh, I forgot, she's queen of Sinnoh. >>;;;
“We’ll start over, ridding ourselves of all the filth that this current world has. Your enemies, Cynthia, will no longer exist. Then it will be just the five of us, with you ruling over all of us.” Ehm, right...you want to start the world over with five persons...yeah, right, that SURE will work. >>;;;
“Not without Lucian!” Cynthia snapped.

“Only without Lucian,” Cyrus responded.And what's with Roy? D'oh, someones snappy here...
“I love you, my gothic queen,” Cyrus said. “I want you to be with me forever.” He took the words right out of my mouth, even the gothic queen.
Mind you, up to this moment, I wasn't surprised (again). I had already thought of Cyrus falling in love with Cynthia.
But don't worry, you still got me surprised with this chapter. XD!
He moved closer to her, while she remained completely still. Then he kissed her on the lips. She initially refused his advances, but as the kiss went on, she joined in the kiss, enjoying every second of it.
Here, I just went: "GAGA?!?!? DID THE WORLD END OR SOMETHING?!?!?" She loves Lucian, damnit! o,o She's not supposed to enjoy the kiss! Gargh!
“No… no…” Lucian mumbled, falling to the ground. “My queen, what have I done to you? I gave you everything… everything! I’ve never betrayed you in any way, I’ve offered you all I could give. Is this why you put off our wedding? Oh, I don’t understand. Why, my queen, why?”
The world DID just end.
You know, this guy hurt my poor Will, he hurt him badly. Yet I can't help but feel sorry for Lucian, so damn sorry. ;.;
No, won't give hints for Chapter 4, no, no, no >.<
“My Lucian… please understand… it’s not what you think…” Cynthia tried to explain. >> Now THIS is the most clichéd sentence ever. Because you know it never works it. It's never 'not' what you think. It IS what you think. >>
“Look what you caused!” she cried. “Anyone who causes hurt to Lucian deserves to be punished!”

Cyrus smiled. “Then perhaps you should be punished,” he replied. o,o Ouch. Got beaten by her own logic. She could have fought off the kiss, you know...

Crazy Packers Fan
March 6th, 2009, 01:39 PM
So, you like the new love triangle? Although, it's more like an isoceles triangle, where you have one short side and two long sides, meaning Cynthia and Lucian are close, with Cyrus on the outside. Yet even I don't exactly quite know where this is going yet. Will Cynthia remain true to Lucian, as she should? Or, is she that full of herself that she would betray even Lucian? I hoped you'd be surprised by Cyrus liking her, but I guess it's just as good that you were surprised by Lucian seeing the kiss.

Psychic*Absol
March 6th, 2009, 02:03 PM
How this is going to work out?!?! Man, with all the conflicts you've build over the nine (!!!) chapters so far, I'm sure you'll need 46 chapters to work them out. o,o If not, I have a hell lof of work to do in the future fic. XD!

I wasn't surprised by Cyrus loving her, that's right, and Lucian seeing this was only half-surprising. The thing that really threw me out of my socks was Cynthia LIKING the kiss. I was like "o,o Did the world just turned around or what?" because I was so sure she would kill Cyrus immideately. I thought she loved Lucian with all her heart that she would never, ever, not even in such a situation, betray him, especially because they're so close to marrying (as long as Sabrina gets killed *sarcasm*). Yeah, that surprised me most.
Coincidence: 2, P*A: 7 ? *g*

“You can’t change what you did,” Cyrus said. “I think you’re torn between the two of us.” Quite true, quite true. What's done can't be re-taken. ^^ Saying here.
“After all, we can’t have the both of us in our new world.” Who says so? *g*
Luican looked up to Cyrus with fear, as Cyrus was about to create a black hole. Is it only me or does Lucian seem to be a bit...weak here? o,o
“Relax, I won’t destroy it,” Cynthia replied. “But I’m going to make you earn it back. Hm, she's sure quite merciful to him...
That night, as the two Sinnoh lovers lay in bed together, Lucian was notably depressed. *smile* I can imagine how he fells...poor guy.
“If you do, please let me know now. I could call off the wedding…” O,O He would really do this for her?!? Well, he loves her...
“I’m sorry, it was the thought of all that power that got to me,” Cynthia responded. “I just began to imagine what it would be like to live with such unlimited power.”...I think she gave herself away...that sure sounds like she would like to share the world with Cyrus...
I’ve done all I could to attempt to gain their respect, by trying to bring Sinnoh to power *cough* And acting quite harsh....
“I think it is like that!” Lucian protested. “I think that deep down inside you wish you were with Cyrus, and you’d rather be with him than be with me.” *nods darkly*
“Queen Cynthia, I’ve given you everything,” Lucian said. 'Everything' is the right word.
“But you have received something in return…” Cynthia replied, pointing to her chest. *giggles* Ahem.
Cynthia sighed. “I’m sorry, Lucian, I just can’t do it,” she said. “I can’t take your love anymore.”

Lucian looked down sadly. “I knew it,” he muttered. “I knew you felt feelings for Cyrus.”
o,o I admit, you got me there again. I was like "WTF?!?!?!?" and almost thought you would turn down on of your favourite pairings...see, you can surprise me now and then. ^^
I mean that I can’t take your love freely anymore. Hm...first sign of redemption or just my hopefuly imagination?
“I ask you to marry me,” she said. “This Saturday. *looks at calendar* 21st. ...does that mean Sabrina will be dead by then? o,o;;;;
“I know she loves me, I know she does!”Hmm, I wouldn't be so sure, but then, I'm biased.
offtopic Ehm, more ontopic, actually. What's Cyrus x Cynthia called? ^^
Then, our mission will be to go all-out and kill that Lucian!” o,o He wants to kill Lucian? Now, should I be happy because he wants to kill the man that wants to kill Will or should I be worried because Lucian is one of my favourite characters? Argh, I'm torn...
If Cynthia loses her lover, she’ll realize who her true lover is --dead. *giggles*
Cynthia doesn’t truly love Lucian, Cyrus reasoned. When she sees I am more powerful than him, she will change her mind about that fool, and instead choose me instead. Hm, does that mean he wants to kill Roy, too? 0=) Yeah, I know I'm kinda annoying with this...
“That’s going to be hard…” Mars warned. Whoah, ONE sane person in this fic. XD!

Crazy Packers Fan
March 6th, 2009, 06:07 PM
I didn't realize Cynthia liking the kiss would create so much angst, but you're right, it does. And who knows, maybe I will have to go 46 chapters to tie up the loose ends. The story doesn't feel half-over to me. Cyrus x Cynthia is called MizuhikiShipping for rather bizarre reasons (Mizuhiki is some sort of red and white thing, and part of Cyrus's Japanese name means red and "Shiro" means white). I was thinking of going into a flashback chapter for Lucian, perhaps maybe you'd like that? I'm not feeling too good, though, so who knows when the next chapter will be (like the old days).

Psychic*Absol
March 7th, 2009, 09:19 AM
XD Funny that you surprise me with things even you didn't think of. Maybe I take kisses a bit too serious, but, there's no doubt, that kiss was shocking for me. ^^

Hm, I remember Cyrus name having something to do with the sun (and Cynthia's name has to do with the moon, how...funny), so that seems just right. ^^;;; We may have to ask Zammy again...his knowledge of Japanese is better than ours. XD

*shurgs* Depends on how it's done, but in general, I would like to see such a chapter. There are still things about Lucian that make me wonder, but of course, it's your character not mine yet.

;.; And I have kinda writer's block. >.<

Crazy Packers Fan
March 7th, 2009, 11:04 AM
Well, I hope I can somehow surprise you anymore. Will Cynthia and Lucian have their relationship healed, or will Cyrus manage to break it apart? We'll find out just how loyal Lucian and Cynthia are to each other in the chapters to come.

Psychic*Absol
March 7th, 2009, 11:32 AM
(Offtopic: Why does it take my computer nearly half an hour to show me you've posted? Argh...><)

You can, you surely can. You just proved that. XD

We'll see, we'll see (and I will hope that Cyrus gets kicked out of this triangle...).
Loyal....Lucian is quite loyal to her...but how long? Hm. Could he turn against Cynthia? Could he then join Sabrina and Will? Would this affect their relationship? Would this make me very interested? When will we find out? *g*

Crazy Packers Fan
March 7th, 2009, 11:37 AM
First I want to go through Lucian's background. Maybe it would be good to get to know him to be more than simply the man who hangs on Cynthia both literally and figuratively. Unless, of course, that's all there is to him. That of course is before the wedding, which should be over-the-top because Cynthia is part of it.

Psychic*Absol
March 7th, 2009, 11:45 AM
XD Well, now that you mention it, there is not much around Lucian besides his affection for Cynthia and the occasional mention of his affection for books. XD Good idea to include his background, we haven't even seen his family yet.
(Has he one? >>;;;)
Yeah, and over the top because Sabrina's funeral will be included. I predict a wedding like Sinnoh hasn't seen it before, with more pomp and gold and silver and music and money and...etc. . Well, like in the old times. XD

Crazy Packers Fan
March 7th, 2009, 03:42 PM
I guess we'll find out if Lucian has a family, won't we?

Now that there's a date set for the wedding, either Cynthia's going to have to hurry up and kill Sabrina or just let her go for now. Either way, it'll be the biggest wedding Sinnoh's ever seen.

Psychic*Absol
March 8th, 2009, 10:17 AM
Read bulbapedia's entry about him, there are rumours he has at least a grandfather. Otherwise, nothing. >> As with most game AND anime characters. Poor guy. (I need to give him a family as well...)

Second option, plz. I guess we'll have to wait and see. >> And I assume it's going to top Will and Sabrina's wedding as well, with Cynthia being a literal queen. XD!

I guess I should leave the club with a new topic, shouldn't I? 0=) Our kinda last topic were her clothes *lol*, so I came up with a funny question...since she does only wear black...do you think Cynthia's a gothic? If yes, why, if not, why not? XD

Crystal-Heart
March 8th, 2009, 10:34 AM
Nah, she doesn't dye her hair black and her clothes aren't very goth-like.

I wear black all the time, but I'm not a goth.

Crazy Packers Fan
March 9th, 2009, 03:20 AM
She's probably not truly a goth, but her clothing style does look pretty gothic. I'd like to at least think of her as somewhat gothic.

Psychic*Absol
March 9th, 2009, 10:15 AM
^especially her character, neh? (Dark mind, neh? ^.~)

Nah, she doesn't dye her hair black and her clothes aren't very goth-like.

I wear black all the time, but I'm not a goth.
Well, one doesn't have to die his/her hair black to be a gothic. (And her clothes ARE gothic like. Imo. XD).
I started searching for fanart and surprise, even most fanart pictures her completely in black.

Crazy Packers Fan
March 9th, 2009, 10:34 AM
Please, post some fanart, P*A! I want to see some of these Cynthia pictures!

Psychic*Absol
March 9th, 2009, 10:46 AM
I doubt it's necessary for me to post the fanart since I searched with her Japanese name, which you already did (and I got the same Cynthia & Lucian picutre ^^ That artist has quite a few pictures of her, but his style is...weird. Oo).

Crystal-Heart
March 9th, 2009, 12:11 PM
I'll happily post some of the art I found.
I'll put them into two sections.
Cynthia x Dawn
http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s333/Myst_Lily/Pokemon/Cynthia/015.jpg
http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s333/Myst_Lily/Pokemon/Cynthia/017.jpg
http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s333/Myst_Lily/Pokemon/Cynthia/018.jpg
http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s333/Myst_Lily/Pokemon/Cynthia/079-1.jpg
http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s333/Myst_Lily/Pokemon/Cynthia/081-1.jpg
http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s333/Myst_Lily/Pokemon/Cynthia/085.jpg
http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s333/Myst_Lily/Pokemon/Cynthia/019.jpg
http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s333/Myst_Lily/Pokemon/Cynthia/083.jpg
http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s333/Myst_Lily/Pokemon/Cynthia/084-1.jpg

Cynthia
http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s333/Myst_Lily/Pokemon/Cynthia/002.jpg
http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s333/Myst_Lily/Pokemon/Cynthia/003.jpg
http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s333/Myst_Lily/Pokemon/Cynthia/004.jpg
http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s333/Myst_Lily/Pokemon/Cynthia/007-1.jpg
http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s333/Myst_Lily/Pokemon/Cynthia/008.jpg
http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s333/Myst_Lily/Pokemon/Cynthia/009.jpg
http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s333/Myst_Lily/Pokemon/Cynthia/014.jpg
http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s333/Myst_Lily/Pokemon/Cynthia/013.jpg
http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s333/Myst_Lily/Pokemon/Cynthia/010.jpg
http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s333/Myst_Lily/Pokemon/Cynthia/011.jpg
http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s333/Myst_Lily/Pokemon/Cynthia/012.jpg

Crazy Packers Fan
March 9th, 2009, 01:15 PM
Wow, you found some nice art there. It's apparent that many people think Cynthia's... um, upper body area is pretty large (myself included). That just makes her all the better, doesn't it?

Psychic*Absol
March 9th, 2009, 01:51 PM
*.* Yuri art...omg....
Public announcement: We're sad to announce that P*A has died of blood loss caused by massive nosebleeding...
*g*

*is revived* Omg, omg, some of these picture may need a dangerous tag. *saves them* Now, if there was a BlackVelvetshipping pic on the web, I would surely die again.
And yes, CPF, we all think so. In the end, we're all perverted fanboys (and girls). It's just that the artists know how to express it.

Crystal-Heart
March 9th, 2009, 02:07 PM
Wow, you found some nice art there. It's apparent that many people think Cynthia's... um, upper body area is pretty large (myself included). That just makes her all the better, doesn't it?
I'm one of those people too.

*.* Yuri art...omg....
Public announcement: We're sad to announce that P*A has died of blood loss caused by massive nosebleeding...
*g*

*is revived* Omg, omg, some of these picture may need a dangerous tag. *saves them* Now, if there was a BlackVelvetshipping pic on the web, I would surely die again.
And yes, CPF, we all think so. In the end, we're all perverted fanboys (and girls). It's just that the artists know how to express it.
Thats nothing, I omitted two pics that I thought may have been two explicit, because of Cynthia/Dawn panty shots and Dawn/Cynthia nudity, although the mist in the pic covered any private areas. I was sad about omitting the latter pic, because its drawn so well.

I have them all on my Photobucket if you wanna see them, my guest password is "password", without the quotes of course.

I found a TGC Cynthia pic that I've never seen before.
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/7/75/LegendsAwakened131CynthiasFeelings.jpg

Psychic*Absol
March 10th, 2009, 09:26 AM
*.* I'll look at them as soon as I have the time to do so. Fanart, oh glorious fanart. XD

I know that TCG picture! ^^ It's from 'Cynthia's feelings'. Oh man, I want that card to badly, yet I don't know if it's out in Germany yet. >> *makes a note to search on ebay*
But...anyone else have the feeling that her hands are not drawn correctly? Oo To me it seems as if she has two left hands...or something. ><

Crystal-Heart
March 10th, 2009, 10:14 AM
*.* I'll look at them as soon as I have the time to do so. Fanart, oh glorious fanart. XD

I know that TCG picture! ^^ It's from 'Cynthia's feelings'. Oh man, I want that card to badly, yet I don't know if it's out in Germany yet. >> *makes a note to search on ebay*
But...anyone else have the feeling that her hands are not drawn correctly? Oo To me it seems as if she has two left hands...or something. ><
Its just the position of her hands. She has her left hand crossing over her right arm and her right hand is upside down since she's holding the Pokeball in it.

Crazy Packers Fan
March 10th, 2009, 11:21 AM
I love how Cynthia in that picture is shown with an Ultra Ball, those colors fit her perfectly. In fact I've always made sure to include in my fanfics that she uses Ultra Balls, with their black-and-gold colors.

Psychic*Absol
March 10th, 2009, 11:39 AM
Wouldn't Master balls fit the queen more? ...*hits herself for naughty joke* I noticed that besides black, everything she wears is yellow/golden (her shoes and these things in her hair), so yes, golden is perfect for the queen Cynthia.
Not to mention that you'll LOVE the future fic's title then, CPF. 0=)

Crazy Packers Fan
March 10th, 2009, 11:41 AM
Ooh, please tell me it has something to do with royalty! I notice I've convinced you into talking about Cynthia as a queen... now what I need is someone to draw me some fanart with her wearing a crown or sitting on a throne or something.

Psychic*Absol
March 10th, 2009, 11:51 AM
It has. It certainly has. Wanna know the title? It doesn't tell you much more than you already know...
Yes, CPF, as sad as it is, you've managed to convince me completely. >< Now I even see Cynthia's episodes (I watched the one that's out in German yesterday) with different eyes. x.x
More fanart? x.x

Crazy Packers Fan
March 10th, 2009, 11:55 AM
Yes, please tell me the title!

Time to post the best Cynthia fanart ever:
http://inusiro.fc2web.com/poke/dp/g_s.gif

Psychic*Absol
March 10th, 2009, 12:00 PM
Okay, as you wish. *drum roll* The title is... "The Golden Prince". Referring to...well, you know.

*g* Of course. Now...ZAMMY!!! We need someone to translate the Japanese! XD
And now I'm quite sure this is Lucian. He has the same white lightening like thing in his pocket.

Crazy Packers Fan
March 10th, 2009, 12:07 PM
Nice title. I can't wait to see how it goes... but of course that means I should get to work on my fanfic. Tomorrow, I promise.

I'm pretty sure it's Lucian and not Paul (ugh) who would be the only other purple-haired boy. But I think the title of the picture has the letters "g" and "s" which would stand for Goyou and Shirona, Lucian and Cynthia's Japanese names.

Psychic*Absol
March 10th, 2009, 12:14 PM
^^ It will go well, I promise you I hope. My only problem will be to keep everyone in character. >.< Not so easy when I have my own imaginations of the characters.
Especially because I have to create some of these characters.

Already talked to Zammy...if he mentions anything with Itsuki, he's joking. >>

Ugh, Paul. >< He doesn't deserve to be paired with ANYONE, much less Cynthia. >< He was friggin pwnd by her. Hopefully, if/when he battles her again, it will be the same result.

Crazy Packers Fan
March 10th, 2009, 12:22 PM
Yes, keeping everyone in character will be key... but that's what gives stories their charm, when you can capture their characters right.

I don't have much of an opinion of Paul since I haven't really watched the Diamond/Pearl series. But I thought it was great that Cynthia absolutely wiped him out, only using one Pokemon.

Psychic*Absol
March 10th, 2009, 12:32 PM
x.x Yeah, either the story stands or falls with how much I can keep the characters in character. *shivers*Thank God I have a bunch of new ones I have complete control over.

He's a jerk. There's nothing else you need to know about him. While I think it's quite refreshing to have such a character hey, wouldn't it be great to have an evil champion? Wait..., him beating Cynthia would have been a bit too much. He should never beat her. Having all of his Pokemon wiped out by only one of hers (is it only me or does she use that one, English name forgotten, quite often?) is just right. ^^

Crazy Packers Fan
March 10th, 2009, 06:25 PM
It's okay to have a bunch of new ones, just don't forget the old ones... most of which should be in their 30s in the new story.

Yeah, she just crushed him with that Garchomp, which I think she also used against Lucian in the battle on TV. She of course won that one as well. I haven't gotten to see the whole episode of the one with her and Cyrus, but she seemed awfully friendly to him early on in that one.

Crystal-Heart
March 10th, 2009, 08:34 PM
I love how Cynthia in that picture is shown with an Ultra Ball, those colors fit her perfectly. In fact I've always made sure to include in my fanfics that she uses Ultra Balls, with their black-and-gold colors.
*puts on her nerd glasses*
Actually the Pokeball in her hand is in fact a LuxuryBall, not an UltraBall. Here's some pics to show the comparisons.
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/b/b1/SugimoriLuxuryBall.png - LuxuryBall, used to cause the caught Pokemon to become closer to its trainer.
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/2/26/SugimoriUltraBall.png - UltraBall, just a stronger version of the GreatBall & PokeBall.
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/7/75/LegendsAwakened131CynthiasFeelings.jpg
Note the design and the red in the top half of the ball.

Ooh, please tell me it has something to do with royalty! I notice I've convinced you into talking about Cynthia as a queen... now what I need is someone to draw me some fanart with her wearing a crown or sitting on a throne or something.
Wouldn't this pic make her out to be a Queen, or at least a Mistress, as well?
http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s333/Myst_Lily/Pokemon/Cynthia/015.jpg
I know I posted it before, but it still works..

Crazy Packers Fan
March 11th, 2009, 08:42 AM
Oh, okay, a Luxury Ball... its colors are very good as well, though.

Well, I can't say I'm a big fan of yuri by any means, so I still want a fanart of her as a queen. Although you could argue that there's nothing yuri about that picture at all if you just think of Cynthia being queen.

Crystal-Heart
March 11th, 2009, 09:14 AM
Oh, okay, a Luxury Ball... its colors are very good as well, though.

Well, I can't say I'm a big fan of yuri by any means, so I still want a fanart of her as a queen. Although you could argue that there's nothing yuri about that picture at all if you just think of Cynthia being queen.
Yeah..unlike the other pics I posted of Cynthia/Dawn, this one could just be Dawn bowing to Queen Cynthia. I probably would, she gives off the vibe of a Queen.

Oh yeah, I'm an artist, maybe I'll try drawing Cynthia as a Queen as a present for the club..I'll just have to hope my scanner works for it. I haven't drawn Pokemon FanArt in a long time after all. What would be a better I wonder, a traditional crown or a tiara like what Zelda wears as a Queen in Twilight Princess?

Psychic*Absol
March 11th, 2009, 09:38 AM
@CPF Yup, most of them are in their thirties (except Liza of course...have to think of a plot for her too...hm...), but that doesn't mean they're getting old ^.~.
Haven't seen that ep with Cyrus, it hasn't aired here yet. ;.; (And probably won't that soon, cause' it's already next season for us. *clenches fist* Three episodes before teh Galactic two parter, they'll stop airing here. ARGH!!!!) Yet, you're right, she was awfully nice to Cyrus. *hint, hint, hint*
BTW, CPF...if you're not into yuri, you should skip a part of my Chapter 4 (which would be posted today if a certain SOMEONE would have beta-read it by now. >>).

^.^ That would be great, Crystal-Walters! Then I don't need to organize that fanart by myself That would make CPF and me- wait, not, me! Argh!!! Darn you, outer influence on my mind!!! very happy! ^^

Crazy Packers Fan
March 11th, 2009, 11:37 AM
Oh, I would absolutely LOVE to see Cynthia as a queen in fanart! Please, please, draw it! Thank you for even considering it! I think of her wearing a crown like Princess Peach, but whatever you think looks best is fine.

That friendliness between Cynthia and Cyrus is just another reason for them to be paired up. Although I haven't seen Lucian's episode and whether he talks about Cynthia.

How many years is that in the future? Liza is what, 16, in my current story, so she would be close to 30.

Psychic*Absol
March 11th, 2009, 11:55 AM
I think Lucian talks about Cynthia, but he only mentions her as being the champion. That and they fight at the beginning of her episode. ^^

*sweatdrops* Ooops...of course, 16+18= 34....*sweatdrops again* I fail at Math.
(Eighteen/seventeen years in the future, depending on when your part five ends.)

Crazy Packers Fan
March 11th, 2009, 12:08 PM
Wow, that means Sabrina will be pushing 40 and Cynthia will be in her 40s... I was expecting maybe 14, 15 years in the future. Not sure when the fanfic will end, after all Cynthia needs a longer reign as queen, doesn't she? (Chapter 10 up by now)

There was a rare Snazzyshipper who thought that Lucian talked differently when he spoke of Cynthia... that's why I want to see that episode...

Psychic*Absol
March 11th, 2009, 12:18 PM
*sweatdrops* I know. But like I said, that doesn't mean they're *old*....I bet all of them can still put much energy into fights. ^^
I'll wait then. Either Seventeen or eighteen years, because it has to start around a special date. ^^ Which is also the reason why this *has* to play seventeen/eighteen years later, and not sooner. ^^

*shurgs* Even if that is the case, the German voice of Lucian surely slept over that. >>;;;;

Crazy Packers Fan
March 11th, 2009, 12:29 PM
Special date? That sounds interesting. I wonder what that could be...

And please, hurry up and review, P*A, before my computer gets bogged down with spyware again!

Psychic*Absol
March 11th, 2009, 12:55 PM
^^ It's a date I chose...no more telling, though.

Sorry, sorry, I just reviewed Zammy's fic and that took so much time, so I was a bit tired, but I'll review now. ^^;;;; I'm sorry, but it will be a bit shorter than usually.

Title made me wonder...either Lucian & his father or Lucian wonders if he's truly Roy's father and not some other, blue haired guy *coughs*.
He began wondering, did Cynthia truly love him? And if she did not, then why was he here? Because he has to take care of Roy since his mom rather wants to conquer the world than to take care of her son? >>;;;
Despite the fact that they were rich, Interesting, Lucian's family is rich...may I take this over into my fic, plz? ^^ (Why do I even ask...I know you want to secretly take over my style...*g*)
Lucian’s father went so far as to physically abuse his wife.
Ouch. >< Poor boy.
I promise, if I ever get married, I’ll never treat my wife like that, Lucian thought. I’ll treat my wife like a queen. Well, technically, she's not his wife yet.
“You’re too soft!” *giggles* And that's a problem?
“You better grow up soon, boy, and learn not to let women push you around!” his father screamed. He never learned that and Will did neither, yet I'm not unhappy about that.
However, his father, also a psychic, defeated him easily, and embarrassed the poor boy in front of his hurting mother Ouch, poor boy, again.
Lucian knew where his grandfather lived, on Route 228. Yay for in-game references!
“What kind of person do you think you are, just coming right back here after abandoning us like that?” his father yelled. “I refuse to even call you my son!”

“Mother?” Lucian pleaded.

“I’m sorry, Lucian… but you abandoned us,” his mother added. Ouch, poor boy, third time. >< Where's the association for cruelty to fanfic characters again?
all he could think about was how alone he was, and how he needed someone to fill that hole in his life. That person was Cynthia. It's not only Cynthia who has serious personality problems...
“I promise to remain loyal to you… please remain loyal to me.”

“I will never let anyone come between us, Lucian,” ...problaby most important sentence in that chapter. Will she stay loyal to him, even after what happened with Cyrus? I do not know, I'm not the author...
Lucian heard reports on the news about a man who had killed his wife before killing himself. O,O Poor boy, fourth time.
Lucian began to notice that Cynthia was spending more time training Karen than with him, and he became jealous. Wtf, he's jealous..of a woman?!?!
“Those three would never accept you as queen,” Lucian told Cynthia. “If you ever want to become queen, you must get rid of them.”

“I know, but how?” Cynthia replied. “I can’t just wipe them off the face of the earth.”

Lucian gave Cynthia an evil grin.

“Yes, you can!” Lucian said. “You have the power to do just that.” Lucian seems to be just as evil, if not even more evil than Cynthia suddenly. o,o
When Cynthia failed to reach the championship round, Lucian came to her, asking for her to take revenge on all their fellow competitors.
WTF??!?!?!?
Lucian had no idea that his girlfriend had become pregnant. He cried every day, wishing only to see and touch Cynthia, yet the cold stone wall separated the two of them. >.< I hate the two for almost killing Sabrina & Will, yet the way you describe this makes me feel so sorry for Lucian...argh, you're a really good writer to manage this balance.
Afterwards, however, Cynthia promised Lucian that she would marry him that coming Saturday. Now it's only the question...what WILL happen on that Saturday? Anything could happen, anything...from Sabrina dying, to Cyrus showing up, to... I don't know. But it will surely be an important event.
He could only wonder if her happiness was contingent on his presence - or whether he was completely unnecessary to her. Really, really good sentence again. Just perfect wording. And nice 'twist'. Hehehe...

Crazy Packers Fan
March 11th, 2009, 01:04 PM
>.< I hate the two for almost killing Sabrina & Will, yet the way you describe this makes me feel so sorry for Lucian...argh, you're a really good writer to manage this balance.

Thanks... I never think very highly of my own writing, so it always helps me to hear something like that.

Anyway, Lucian appears to be more evil than Cynthia in this chapter, like he's the one pulling the strings behind her powers. But you said "poor boy" four times, and you'll be saying it more in the upcoming chapters. Cynthia is cruel.

BTW, how much would it screw up your story if Sabrina actually did die? Not that I'm going to actually kill her or anything...

Psychic*Absol
March 11th, 2009, 01:10 PM
^^ Hey, it's the truth! These two are meant to be the villains, yet even *I* cannot help but feel sorry for the two who tried to kill my beloved Sabrina and Will!!! If that does not tell you anything, then it's useless. XD

More 'poor boys'? Also for Lucian? Uh oh....

....much. Very much.

(actually, not *that* much, but...CPF....if you DO kill her off for good after teasing me THREE FREAKING TIMES....you know, I could just cut the reviewing. I'm evil, I know.)

Crazy Packers Fan
March 11th, 2009, 01:14 PM
Cynthia and Lucian's love will be tested before they marry... and not by who you'd expect, either.

I don't think I can put Sabrina to the verge of death again, because you know she'll survive. I can't be too predictable. Either she avoids Cynthia altogether, or she dies, that's how it's going to go.

Psychic*Absol
March 11th, 2009, 01:23 PM
Not by Cyrus then? Hm, hm, hm. Who else is there that could test their love?

....great. You didn't make me feeling much better now. Because I know if Sabrina gets near Cynthia again, she WILL die for sure.

Crazy Packers Fan
March 11th, 2009, 01:26 PM
It will come as a surprise, trust me, this time I don't think you'll guess it.

I don't want my story to be too much like Bleach where lots of people *almost* die but nobody important ever dies. So I don't want to keep on putting Sabrina to the verge of death but not killing her. Plus Cynthia's probably sick of Sabrina barely surviving herself. She wouldn't let her get away again.

Psychic*Absol
March 11th, 2009, 01:30 PM
I'm too lazy to make guessed right now...crack guesses, though...didn't I say either Will would fall in love with Cynthia or Sabrina falls in love with Lucian? *ggg* Oh, wait, or it's Liza that loves Lucian!!! *falls over with laughter*

>> You *really* don't make me feel any better. >.< Now I just know, if Sabrina crosses paths with Cynthia again, she either has to defeat Cynthia or she will die. Ouch.

Crazy Packers Fan
March 11th, 2009, 06:17 PM
Just keep guessing, it'll be a real surprise...

I've had some ideas for a big final battle between Cynthia and Sabrina... and I feel so sad thinking about the results. But that's a far way off from here...

Crystal-Heart
March 12th, 2009, 08:53 AM
Did you know that in Guitar Hero World Tour's GHTunes Download area that there is a song called PokemonCynthia which is based off the song you hear when you face her in the Pokemon League? Its great, I downloaded it, along with GalacticCyrus & Champion Theme (G/S/C), and other video game songs.

Crazy Packers Fan
March 12th, 2009, 10:46 AM
Wow, I didn't know they had video game songs for that game. I don't have that game, so I wouldn't be able to get it. While the song that plays for her battle is pretty good, it's nothing compared to the music from the original Game Boy games, which was awesome.

Psychic*Absol
March 13th, 2009, 10:03 AM
Sorry for not posting yesterday, but I postponed this for a special reason. I was on an anime &manga convention today and....I'm thinking about cosplaying as Cynthia next year. ^^
*sees CPF screaming something like 'I influenced her again'*....no, you did not. I had the clothes even before liking Cynthia and only noticed now that they match her outfit quite well. =3 I only need the shoes now (high heels, omg, my poor feet. x.x), a wig (...ouch again), and something to build these hair thingies she has.
I thought about either CPF or Zammy cosplaying as Lucian, but latter doesn't want...>>

Crazy Packers Fan
March 13th, 2009, 10:11 AM
Yes! Yes! Yes! I so want to see you as Queen Cynthia. You can even wear a crown...

Getting the wig will be the most expensive part, I paid like $40 for a gray wig that only covers my head. The hardest part will be trying to find things to match those black things in her hair, but it shouldn't be incredibly difficult.

I tell you what, if you cosplay as Cynthia, I'll cosplay as Lucian. It might be more difficult to find a colored suit for a reasonable price, but I'll try. Then whenever we make our costumes, we can post pictures of ourselves. And if I had several thousand dollars to spend, I'd even go over there to Germany and join you for the convention. Unfortunately, it's my sister who's getting the thousands to go to Europe this year, not me.

Psychic*Absol
March 13th, 2009, 10:19 AM
If I start cosplaying as *Queen* Cynthia, then I can throw my mind away and clone yours, seriously. XD!
I warn you, I do not have Cynthia's figure, not at all. >.< I can only get into her clothes...
Plus, I never walked in high heels before (so I may just cut her shoes a bit...plz not be angry with me. >.<)

I think I know where I can get a wig, but that shop only has them once a year, around carneval. >>
If I don't find anything *cuts off some random Umbreon's ears*, I'll build them myself.

...^.^ I guess we'll have to keep the costumes one year then and in 2011, we can cosplay together, lol. XD

Crystal-Heart
March 13th, 2009, 10:44 AM
What a coincidence, I'm planning on cosplaying as Platinum's Dawn/Platina. I even found this pic that shows how I can get my hair like hers, I just have to find hair clips that look like her's. Thank goodness she has normal hair unlike Crystal & May/Sapphire.
http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s333/Myst_Lily/Pokemon/HikarisHairstyle.jpg

Don't worry, I don't have her figure either, most asian girls like me don't T-T, and I have a hard time wearing high heels too, even though I usually run on on the fronts of my feet with the back in the air for some reason.

Crazy Packers Fan
March 13th, 2009, 11:02 AM
If I start cosplaying as *Queen* Cynthia, then I can throw my mind away and clone yours, seriously. XD!
I warn you, I do not have Cynthia's figure, not at all. >.< I can only get into her clothes...
Plus, I never walked in high heels before (so I may just cut her shoes a bit...plz not be angry with me. >.<)

No one has Cynthia's figure. It's impossible to look that perfect. I'm surprised you've never worn high heels before, though. Isn't that one of the requirements to cosplaying Cynthia?

...^.^ I guess we'll have to keep the costumes one year then and in 2011, we can cosplay together, lol. XD

*makes list* 2009: Get a job. 2010: Get a girlfriend. 2011: Go to Germany. One of those three doesn't seem too realistic...
(the second one, of course)

And that's a pretty amazing picture, how they figured out exactly how to make her hair. Here I am, thinking that sort of hairstyle is next to impossible.

BTW, any chance of you drawing a picture of Queen Cynthia for me us? I so want to see it.

Psychic*Absol
March 13th, 2009, 11:15 AM
...CPF, you might need to get your mind checked, you're more obsessed over Cynthia than I'm obsessed over Sabrina and that might not be healthy anymore. *g*
Yeah, I never walked in high heels before, I normally avoid them. ^^;;; Hence the reason I might cut the high heels... *hides*

...I may cosplay Cynthia and you may cosplay as Lucian, but don't think any farther! XD You have to bow to me! *snaps finger* ^.~ So, get a job and get the money to come to Germany!

Crazy Packers Fan
March 13th, 2009, 11:18 AM
I forgot about the requirements that come with being Lucian and you being Cynthia... or, rather, Queen Cynthia... and those are my own fault, too.

If I did get enough money, though, I'd seriously think about visiting Germany, that would be fun. I don't know what they think about people wearing purple suits, though.

Psychic*Absol
March 13th, 2009, 11:30 AM
*evil grin* This is going to be so fun. XD

Don't worry, the anime convention I was on had much scarier costumes, you won't look out of space there at all. Which reminds me...I asked my mom and she agreed to help me on the costume. ^^ Because the coat I have right now is black, but does not have all the fuzzy appendages Cynthia's has. I have to get them. ^^
(Besides, my mom thought Cynthia's clothes wouldn't really be considered a 'costume', so I doubt Lucian's clothes are much weirder. Just the wig and the glasses might be considered a bit...crazy. XD)

Crazy Packers Fan
March 13th, 2009, 11:40 AM
If we went to the convention together, people would have to wonder, "why is this guy treating this girl like a queen? There's no queen in the Pokemon world!" To which I would answer: yes, there is.

Oh yes, you need all the furry-looking stuff (even if it's fake, of course). That's a requirement.

My goal will be to come up with a Lucian costume in between now and this time next year. I'd try sooner, but since the anime convention I'm going to is coming up in only three weeks, it's too late to get a costume now (or is it?). Anyway, I'll begin working on it (and seeing what I can do about the glasses, after all I wear glasses, so getting different-colored ones may be harder than expected).

Psychic*Absol
March 13th, 2009, 11:59 AM
lol *Now* there is one. (And that's going to be me, yay. XD)...darn it, you DID influence me...*gets out her jewelery*

...but no high hells. Kills my feet. >> Do you want your queen to have broken ankles?

*shrugs* You can try. I'm sure I'll have to work a whole year for my costume, after all, getting all the things and sewing...x.x
I wear glasses, too. Don't exptect me to take them off. >> I hate contact lenses.
...I am acting like a queen. XD

Crazy Packers Fan
March 13th, 2009, 12:07 PM
We'll finally be able to convince people that Cynthia is a queen once you do this cosplaying job... oh, it ought to be fantastic. Jewelry is a big plus, too.

I love how you misspelled high heels... I guess that's how they feel. (I'm a guy, I like girls wearing heels.)

The suit is more red than purple, it's the hair that's purple... the hardest part will be getting the wig. I'll be buying a girl's wig for a male character... that'll be interesting.

Psychic*Absol
March 13th, 2009, 12:28 PM
...*shakes head* Why am I even playing along with this?
*evillish side takes over* BECAUSE IT GIVES YOU POWER!! MUHAHAHAHAH!!!

XD! That was done more or less on purpose. I hate high heels/hells. >> I tried to wear them and failed to get up the stairs. x.x

*g* I know. Though I doubt finding a purple wig will be hard, it's just hard to get the hair style right. Same with my wig, actually. ><

Crazy Packers Fan
March 13th, 2009, 12:37 PM
There's a good site for wigs, where I got one for this upcoming convention... I think it's called cosworx.com or something like that. Pretty expensive, but where else are you going to find wigs other than online?

And remember, you'll be the one in power if you're Cynthia... one of the big pluses to being queen.

Crystal-Heart
March 13th, 2009, 12:38 PM
And that's a pretty amazing picture, how they figured out exactly how to make her hair. Here I am, thinking that sort of hairstyle is next to impossible.

BTW, any chance of you drawing a picture of Queen Cynthia for me us? I so want to see it.
Well, I tried to get my hair like Dawn's and it worked, I'm wearing it that way now actually. All you really have to do is split a ponytail into thirds and clip two of them to the sides of your head and clip them to the hair that you have there already to keep it in place.

I'm going to try drawing her like that sometime next week, when I'm at my dad's because I have an art desk there. I'll try to get it scanned sometime the week after, because the scanner is at my mom's. I will take a picture of it with my cell phone though and upload that for y'all after I finish it as a teaser. It won't be much though, I can't color pics well so it'll just be a sketch, and I'm not great at poses, but I'll do what I can..no throne though, I have issues with drawing objects, especially objects like a fancy throne worthy of Queen Cynthia. Any particular costume you want her to wear?

Crazy Packers Fan
March 13th, 2009, 12:46 PM
I'm going to try drawing her like that sometime next week, when I'm at my dad's because I have an art desk there. I'll try to get it scanned sometime the week after, because the scanner is at my mom's. I will take a picture of it with my cell phone though and upload that for y'all after I finish it as a teaser. It won't be much though, I can't color pics well so it'll just be a sketch, and I'm not great at poses, but I'll do what I can..no throne though, I have issues with drawing objects, especially objects like a fancy throne worthy of Queen Cynthia. Any particular costume you want her to wear?

Awesome... I'd just love to see her wear her normal clothing, there's nothing really better than that. She just needs a crown...

Crystal-Heart
March 13th, 2009, 12:51 PM
Awesome... I'd just love to see her wear her normal clothing, there's nothing really better than that. She just needs a crown...
Sure thing, I can do that. It'd be my pleasure. Sometime soon I'll get it done. ^.^

Crazy Packers Fan
March 14th, 2009, 12:14 PM
Awesome, I hope to see it.

Now any chance of a review, P*A?

Psychic*Absol
March 14th, 2009, 12:32 PM
*pokes herself* Almost forgot about that through all the trouble of today...

“When I do that,” she stated, “I expect each and every one of you to drop to your knees and bow.” A bit eccentric today, aren't we?
Was Cynthia really this vain? No, just this insane.
Most of the gym leaders fell to their knees and bowed, with Fantina pulling her dress in order not to wrinkle it. Just imagening this is...crazy. o,o
“Would you please take out your Luxray and punish this girl?” Cynthia asked. >.< She knows, she knows...
Cynthia then smiled happily; there was nothing she enjoyed more than watching people bow before her. Aside from torturing Sabrina....and having fun with Lucian?
“Thank you,” Cynthia said. “You may become my husband, but each time I snap my fingers, you will bow along with these other trainers.” A big, fat WTF?!?!?! here.
I should start training my fingers, I'll need to snap alot. *ggg*
Cynthia snapped her fingers at Lucian, and immediately he was knocked over by a wave of dark energy. Second big fat WTF?!?!?! here.
“Perhaps you do,” Cynthia replied. “Or… perhaps you don’t truly love me.” If there's someone whose love I doubt, it's YOU, Cynthia. >>;;;;
“Are you willing to go through great pain for me?” He obviously is, but are YOU, Cynthia? >>;;;
The gym leaders looked over at Lucian in total shock, feeling confused and bewildered by Cynthia’s behavior. Please add me in the gym leaders crowd, with maybe a bit anger towards Cynthia, too.
“Perhaps I got a little carried away,” A LITTE CARRIED AWAY?!?!?!?!?!?!
OMG, for Lucian's sake, I hope she never gets much carried away....
“I promise I’ll make it up to you.” Sleeping with him is not going to cut it.
He truly felt unnecessary and useless. If the woman he wanted to marry treated him like this, what did he have left to live for? >>;;; Thanks a lot, Cynthia, you make him feel like sh*t. Yeah, great way to earn his love. Why don't you slash his back, too, a big red heart there would look nice, wouldn't it? >>;;;;
You know I love you more than life itself,” He's suicidal. *nods*
My queen has no use for me… She has some use for you, but any man is going to do it, too.
I would rather die than live a moment without her.” Yep, suicidal.
She has been royalty all her life! Excuse me, but I can't remember her being born to a king or a queen or any member of the royal family, for the matter.

Crazy Packers Fan
March 14th, 2009, 12:43 PM
Lucian's just that desperate for her, he considers her complete royalty, even though she only recently became queen. He's willing to take anything for her, even her abuse. Although I wish I would have thought of the idea of a heart on his back, that would have been even better.

Psychic*Absol
March 14th, 2009, 01:03 PM
...no, you won't comment that, you won't com-...hey, you can still use that idea, can't you? No you won't com- *bites her tongue*

I wish I could help, but…” No one can help Lucian.
“Lucian, I just want to tell you… I’m sorry,” Cynthia said.

Lucian sighed, staring up at the ceiling. How much could he believe her? Not much. She said she would try to earn his love and what did she do in the end? Torture him. Yay. *sweatdrops*
“I promised you I’d have to earn your love from now on, and I failed. Failed? Yes, failed is the right word. Failed completely.
“I wanted to see how much you loved me… I wanted to see you risk your life for me… I thought it would be so beautiful.”...use the idea with the heart.
And Cynthia's insane. Did I mention that before?
“You think punishing me is beautiful?” Lucian asked. Dito.
She then snapped her fingers. Lucian looked at her with disgust, then rolled out of bed, dropping to his knees, and bowing before her. Despite the situation being so dramatic and sad, I still laughed here. Oh yes, I laughed here.
I'm going to have so much fun as Cynthia.
“You no longer need to bow before me. Please stand.” Or not. >> Need to stay in character.
“Lucian, I declare that from now on, you shall be treated like royalty yourself,” Cynthia stated. *Only* him? *plot hint*
I bow to you because I love you. I kneel before you because I love you. I do whatever you say, because I love you so much. Well, *that's* love.
never wished to be treated like royalty, and I refuse to be treated as such. You'd rather like to be treated like dirt?
But, perhaps, I need you to prove your love… to me,” Lucian replied...*sighs* Finally.
“Lucian, it’s time,” she stated. *innuendo sense gets on*
And while perhaps no one else could understand it, *Very* true, very true indeed. Their love is...forgive me the word, but...f*cked up.
Cynthia having such a superiority complex, and Lucian such an inferiority complex. ...psychological treatment wouldn't be wrong here. That, and a partnership therapy. And something for Cynthia to get her agressive behaviour down.
Man, these two are a case for the nuthouse.
and both were willing to live with each other forever, no matter what pain they had previously gone through. But will they live together forever? *snicker*

Crazy Packers Fan
March 14th, 2009, 01:12 PM
They are the perfect couple, extreme opposites attracting. Although Lucian ends up with a little bit of dignity in the next chapter, here you see him at his purest, willing to do anything for a woman who would go as far as to torture him. His love is true to the end. Could Cynthia ever make it up to him? Perhaps... or not...

You and I as a Lucian-Cynthia pair would be so funny to watch... people would be wondering, "Why is she snapping her fingers at him?" Oh, it would be great... well, for the one cosplaying Cynthia, that is.

Psychic*Absol
March 14th, 2009, 01:19 PM
...here in Germany, we have two sayings. One is "Same and same likes to go together", the other is, roughly translated "opposites attract". And so far, in my lessons, I've learned that both are right to some extension. Different persons can stand each other at the beginning, but the more they stay together, the more they need to be similar to get along.
Your Cynthia and Lucian are obviously the exception. *g*
Phew, for a moment, I made the wrong connection and thought Lucian would get dignity back by throwing Sabrina in prison. But that's happening in different chapters, right?
Hm, then he needs another way....

....*grins* I am going to have fun.
And don't worry, cosplayers have done weirder things. After all, for photos, they do nearly all poses. XD

Crazy Packers Fan
March 14th, 2009, 01:42 PM
I've seen really bizarre cosplays, like two people being chained together, and then people yelling at them to take off the chains. So we wouldn't be that strange for having a Pokemon trainer bowing to his queen.

Well, I haven't made any progress yet actually, but I have found where I want to buy the wig and how to get it. Getting a red suit is the big deal. That's all stuff I can put off for now, but when I want to do something, I tend to put a lot of effort into it.

Psychic*Absol
March 14th, 2009, 01:51 PM
XD That's not even the most bizarre thing I have ever seen. People sure get creative when they cosplay.
Not to mention how many guys suddenly start to crossdress.

>.< I'm a perfectionist, too, reason why I'm already angry at all the little details I have to get right. I hope I'll get a wig with hair long enough, and enough hair so I can get the hair style right. ><
Not to mention that I need to get the coat right, too. Argh.

Crazy Packers Fan
March 14th, 2009, 01:56 PM
I'm not exactly a perfectionist, but cosplay is pointless if you aren't going for great accuracy... it's not Halloween, it's more important! So we'll both go all out trying to get these costumes as good as possible (one year ago, though, I bet we would have preferred cosplaying Will and Sabrina).

Psychic*Absol
March 14th, 2009, 02:00 PM
*g* Oh my god, I hope I'll get it perfect enough for you then. XD I'm not skilled at cosplaying at all, I lack the skills.

*g* Hey, I still consider cosplaying as Sabrina, yet getting clothes close to hers is way more difficult than Cynthia's.
I wouldn't mind if you cosplay as Will, though. XD

Crazy Packers Fan
March 14th, 2009, 03:57 PM
I'm already obsessed with Cynthia too much, you can't bail on me now! You have to cosplay as Cynthia! (Besides, coming up with a mask that fits over my glasses would be next to impossible.)

Psychic*Absol
March 15th, 2009, 09:11 AM
XD!!!!! No, I won't. I had this idea and now I won't give up, even if I have to be stubborn again.
(This is so going to be the funniest day in my life...*g*)
Heheh, then don't wear glasses. *hides*
Or, better...Zammy dressed up as Will.

btw, will read the chapter asap, but review for Zammy's chapter comes first, as he posted yesterday. XD

Crazy Packers Fan
March 15th, 2009, 12:17 PM
Yeah, I was thinking about that very possibility... I'm sure he'd love being Will. (Though I think we'd have to force him to be Cyrus for the purpose of a love triangle.)

I'll wait patiently... maybe...

Psychic*Absol
March 15th, 2009, 01:16 PM
*gg* Oh, yes, he will love being Will. He'll love it...
Cyrus? Oh, well, for the sake of your fanfic, why not him, too? XD!! Two boys I can order around.
Review time, finally!
Titel--> if there's one movie that does not fit this fic, it's Pretty Woman. Cynthia is anything but 'that' pretty woman. She is pretty, but that's all. *g*
“Lucian, do you trust Cynthia?” his grandfather asked.

“Absolutely,” Lucian replied. Question: *Can* he trust her?
What if she did not think of him as attractive enough? What if she suddenly changed her mind? What if she felt that he needed to prove his love to her again?...goodness, he has problems. >< Always had, with that kind of girlfriend.
dressed in the most beautiful black dress Black?!?! Is this Sabrina's funeral, after all? *suspicious glare*
Instantly everyone in the room, save for Lucian and the judge Question: Why not the judge? I can understand Lucian (now), but the judge...
many in the audience could not help but wonder why Cynthia and Lucian wore opposite colors compared to normal wedding clothes. Because she's eccentric? Though I have to admit, you got me wondering, too.
Of course, that was because this relationship was the opposite of any the Pokémon world had ever seen,...that description explains it very well. *g*
Cynthia simply warmly smiled at Candice, hiding her distaste towards the Ice Pokémon trainer. *glares at Cynthia*
“There’s no need for that now,” he told her.

Cynthia gave Lucian a fake smile before addressing the crowd. Is that the tiny bit of dignity he gets? Whoa, a lot..>>
Surely she didn’t actually need to be defended, what was the point in putting her citizens in harm’s way?Because she likes to torture people?
As if questioning the queen’s authority is morally right itself. *nods* Royalty at its best.
And, worse of all, one of their premier gym leaders - Sabrina of Saffron City - murdered my parents.”...ouch. I feared Cynthia would tell anyone...>.<
“Throw her in jail!” one person yelled.

“Give her the death penalty!” another shouted.

“She’s not fit to live!” still another screamed....
She is known as a hero in Kanto for her various exploits, as she and her husband Will are some of the richest people in the land.”...really, since when? (Will couldn't even pay the ring...)
Some people began mumbling stuff about how much they hated rich people. Even as they did, the gold from Cynthia’s jewelry glistened in the light. *sweatdrops* What's the word again? Irony? ...it's worse than simple irony.
“Kill Sabrina!” a person yelled.

“What an awful woman!” another person screamed.

“Let’s get her!” yet another one shouted.... ...
“Right now!” someone screamed.

“She doesn’t deserve to live another moment!” another one yelled.... ... ...
For I foresee Sabrina being turned on by her own people and sent to jail in extreme embarrassment. ...>.<
“Kill her!” a man screamed.

“One murder deserves another!” another man yelled.... ... ... ... I hate you...
Were her own people this easy to sway? Sadly, apprently they are.
“Now, please tell me, do you fully intend on treating me like royalty?” Lucian asked.

“I won’t treat you like royalty,” Cynthia replied. “I’m still queen, you still do not have a title.”

“May I have one?” Lucian asked.

“No,” Cynthia replied coldly. *sweatdrops*...okay, now you got me. Her son is called 'Prince' in my fic, now how do I get this right? >.<
“Oh, I just meant that I expect everyone to treat you with respect, though you may not force them to bow before you,” Cynthia responded. “That would be too demanding.”...o,o Too demanding...too demaning...That woman thinks...argh. No more comments, just no more comments.
“But I’ll live with you forever, right?”

Cynthia paused for a second, causing Lucian’s heart to pound faster.

“Why would you ask that question?” she questioned him.

“Oh, because…” Lucian said.

“Of course we’ll live with each other forever!” Cynthia exclaimed. “Don’t be silly!” *evil authors glare* Will you? Muhahahahahah...ahem. XD
Not even your ego? Lucian thought, forgetting for a moment that Cynthia could read his mind. lol so true, poor Lucian, so true.
You don’t have to worry about me ever becoming too power-hungry or too royal for you.”....Oo Wtf...just wtf....she must have bumped her head somewhere during this fic.
And we will raise Roy to be a great man, greater than you.” Will that work? Won't that work? Will I tell you? No. 0=)

Crazy Packers Fan
March 15th, 2009, 01:45 PM
This chapter further proves how big Cynthia's ego is and how different her views are than reality. She lies to Lucian repeatedly, or at least tries to make him feel secure when he should feel anything but. You know, if I make her too mean towards Lucian, imagine what you'll do to me...

Cynthia's a queen, so her son is still a prince... I thought for some reason that in places such as England that the queen's husband doesn't actually take the title of king. Even so, Cynthia wouldn't let him have a bit of glory.

And why didn't the judge bow? Well, I don't know, come to think of it. Cynthia had mercy on him regardless.

Psychic*Absol
March 15th, 2009, 01:57 PM
This chapter further proves how big Cynthia's ego is and how different her views are than reality. She lies to Lucian repeatedly, or at least tries to make him feel secure when he should feel anything but. ...if this was any normal relationship, I would that that marriage has a 90% chance of failing. But then, this is your Lucian and Cynthia we're talking about, and if Lucian EVER gets the idea of divorcing (he won't, anywa, ooc for him), Cynthia will cut him down. Literally. Not to mention how delusional she is, sometimes.

You know, if I make her too mean towards Lucian, imagine what you'll do to me......remember who writes the sequel, remember that. You are as much at my mercy as I'm as yours. *g*

Cynthia's a queen, so her son is still a prince... I thought for some reason that in places such as England that the queen's husband doesn't actually take the title of king. Even so, Cynthia wouldn't let him have a bit of glory....well, then, I'm glad. ^^ It will still work out. It will work out even better. Hehehehe

And why didn't the judge bow? Well, I don't know, come to think of it. Cynthia had mercy on him regardless. Maybe the judge is old and if he bowed, he wouldn't be able to stand up straight afterwards again. *g*

Crazy Packers Fan
March 15th, 2009, 02:10 PM
Time for some pics of my Sabrina and Cynthia LEGO minifigures:

Edit: Not now, maybe later, after I fix the pictures.

Psychic*Absol
March 15th, 2009, 02:21 PM
lol you and your LEGO figures...that's quite a story. That Sabrina looked weird with the brown/green hair.
Cynthia, though, looks great. ^^ BTW, is it really a cape? I thought it's a coat. o,o (That's what I'll get for cosplaying.)

Spoiler tag does not work. >> Doesn't matter, picture is to blurry to see anything other than Sabrina bowing to queen Cynthia and that's what she already kinda did.

Crazy Packers Fan
March 15th, 2009, 03:01 PM
I had to take down the pictures because they were too blurry. Sabrina's hair has faded, or else it would be the pure green it should be. (There's no long black hair in LEGO.) You just had to love that last one, of course. I couldn't figure out how to make Cynthia attacking her, or I would have made that, too.

That's a LEGO cape, which I would normally use for someone like Lance, but here I thought it worked well to be Cynthia's coat. I can't wait to see your coat, of course.

Psychic*Absol
March 15th, 2009, 03:10 PM
Okay. ^^ At least I save them, but you're right, they were quite blurry. >>

Attacking her?!?! CPF, you said if Sabrina and Cynthia fought again, there could only be one winner...o,o But already before the final battle? WTF?!?! This is not right anymore...*cries*

She looks a bit weird with a cape, coat fits her better. Much better. ^^ She's no action hero like Lance, not at all. *g*
^^;;; Once I get it, I'll take a picture. Now *saves money*. XD

Crazy Packers Fan
March 15th, 2009, 03:24 PM
I'll try reposting them once I can get them smaller, where they won't be as blurry. And I meant having showing a LEGO reenactment of their battle, but I'd have a hard time making a dark energy ball (or a Lucario).

I'm already going to start looking for the suit I need... being Lucian should be fun.

Psychic*Absol
March 16th, 2009, 11:11 AM
*shrugs* I guess a dark energy ball looks a bit like Shadow ball, only completely black, so maybe making a small black ball out of cloth or tissue would work.^^

I'm still looking for the coat, but I hope I found a good one for less then 50 euros (!!!) today. Now let's just hope no one else notices it on ebay. >.<
Fun? For me maybe, but not for you. B-)

Crazy Packers Fan
March 16th, 2009, 11:16 AM
Yeah, fun for you, Queen Cynthia. I'd better get used to calling you that, maybe then in a year I'll be fully ready for my role as lowly Lucian.

Psychic*Absol
March 16th, 2009, 11:38 AM
*leans back* Heheh, I wouldn't actually mind being called Queen Cynthia, my Lucian. *snickers*
Oh, yes, much fun going to come.
*hides* I WILL read now. Finished Zammy's review first. *hid- why do I have to hide? I'm the queen!*

Crazy Packers Fan
March 16th, 2009, 11:50 AM
I'll also have to get used to bowing... because at the snap of the queen's fingers *snap* I as poor Lucian will have to show respect to the queen. Not many wives/girlfriends/lovers are so cruel as Cynthia, that's for sure.

Psychic*Absol
March 16th, 2009, 11:56 AM
*g* Hehe, first, I have to train snapping, because right now, I can't do that well. XD!!! (And it hurts my poor fingers...I need to get somebody to snap for me. *g*)
Nope, your Cynthia is certainly the cruellest. *g*
Random thing I noticed while looking at episode picture of Cynthia...is there ONE scene where we actually see her left eye? o,o It always seems to be hidden by her hair...

Crazy Packers Fan
March 16th, 2009, 12:05 PM
Hey, no snap, no bow. You have to play fair!

Maybe Cynthia's only got one eye. (Actually, to be honest, I haven't totally watched the Cynthia episodes. Shame on me, #1 Cynthia fan. There are two of them, right? I'll have to watch them soon, once my computer gets fixed maybe.)

Psychic*Absol
March 16th, 2009, 12:16 PM
...hmpf, okay. *starts to train her fingers* *g*

Actually, there are three episodes where she really takes part (Her first one with Paul and the Galactic two parter) and at least two where she appears (Lucian's ep and the one after Aaron)

Hurry up with the other thread, I wanna post next part of the review!

Crazy Packers Fan
March 16th, 2009, 12:27 PM
Okay, three major episodes, plus I'd have to watch Lucian's episode too. Hopefully YouTube has them all, if not I'll have to do some major searching. (*still can't get over how nice Cynthia is in those episodes*)

Psychic*Absol
March 16th, 2009, 12:53 PM
I searched for the episodes days ago and I couldn't find anything, yet I hope you have more luck than me. I have them recorded on video, yet in German and, like I said, on video, which won't be of any use for you....
*still can't get over of how obsessed you are with evil Cynthia right now*

Crazy Packers Fan
March 16th, 2009, 01:09 PM
I saw a couple of them before, one of them on YouTube, another one somewhere else. Unfortunately with a computer that's about as reliable as Cynthia's mood swings, I can't look them up right now.

You know, Cynthia hasn't killed anyone in this entire story. It's about time that changes.

Psychic*Absol
March 16th, 2009, 01:34 PM
^.^ You're lucky then. I couldn't find them.
Mood swings? What mood swings? The only things she swings inbetween are "evil" and "unbelieveable devil-ish evil".

o,o
o,o
o,o
NO!!!! No! Definitely no!

Crazy Packers Fan
March 16th, 2009, 01:46 PM
Well, sometimes she wants make love with Lucian, other times she couldn't care less who he is. She remains evil the whole way, but sometimes she shows some passion in her romance towards Lucian and not just her throne.

I didn't say Sabrina, did I? She could kill someone else... but of course she'd rather kill Sabrina than 100 random people.

Psychic*Absol
March 16th, 2009, 02:38 PM
That passion is wicked, then, though. >> She shows her love for Lucian by forcing him to bow, hurting him with her powers, embarrasing him...what a love. But I think that's something we already know by now. XD

CPF, when the words 'Cynthia' and 'kill' meet themselves in the same sentence, I am on alert, no matter what you say. Plus, you won't find 100 persons that easily now, if she doesn't decide to randomly kill police officers again. (Hey, she could kill the ones that took Sabrina into pri- *shot*)

Crazy Packers Fan
March 17th, 2009, 08:16 AM
There will be more bowing to come, just wait. And I don't mean the bowing you as Queen Cynthia force from me.

Cynthia will come up with a way to kill people, she's that cruel. Although there's only really one person she wants to kill - someone who's already suffering enough.

Psychic*Absol
March 17th, 2009, 10:15 AM
Didn't say that I did not know that. As long as Cynthia lives, people will bow to her. Or rather, she will force people to bow to her, though some do it out of their own will.

*sighs* I so know that, I so know that...as if Sabrina hasn't suffered enough by now. >> Don't three almost deaths equal death? *g*

Crazy Packers Fan
March 17th, 2009, 10:30 AM
Most of the people bow to her out of fear, though some of them truly like her as queen, so they bow to her because they think she's going to lead Sinnoh to glory. And maybe they're right.

I've moved from torturing Sabrina to someone else... but never my precious Cynthia!

Psychic*Absol
March 17th, 2009, 10:35 AM
I hope she's not right. Sinnoh deserves better. On the other hand, if she leaves Sabrina alone, I couldn't care less what she does to other countries....

Yeah, I noticed. >>;;; Be prepared, CPF, revenge's sweet. Now you've started to torture the boy(s) even more.

Crazy Packers Fan
March 17th, 2009, 11:29 AM
Be prepared, CPF, revenge's sweet.

This doesn't refer to anything that could happen at a convention, does it?

Or does it refer to my precious Cynthia?

Psychic*Absol
March 17th, 2009, 11:42 AM
I haven't thought of anything especially evil for the convention, but you're quite right about the second option...0=)

We need a new topic, don't we?....anyone who could get me a coat like Cynthia's? Unfortunaly, I have to start searching again. *ggg* And please cheap, I'm a student. And student = broke, as we all know. *g*
Another thing...I forgot how old you picture her, CPF. ^^ Care to discuss it? XD!!!!

Crazy Packers Fan
March 17th, 2009, 11:45 AM
She's 25. Her birthdate is January 21, 1984. Nothing coincidental about the year or date at all, just randomly chosen, of course. Lucian's birthdate is sometime in the summer of 1984, I think it was June... I'll have to figure that out.

I bet finding a coat is easier than finding a red suit!

Come on, you have to think evil, you're going to be Cynthia, after all.

Psychic*Absol
March 17th, 2009, 12:03 PM
...yeah, right, no coincidence, really.
Now, wasn't my Cynthia's birthday in November? *g*
25? Okay, then she will be...oh, heck, she will be 43 in my future fic. o,o Oh, well, it still works. Queen's don't get old, they just get better. B-)

Yep, Lucian's birthday was in June, I remember that. ^^

>.< Maybe it is, but if that's the case, I suck at searching. >>

I *do* think evil. Hence, you don't know what I have planned both for my current fic and the future fic. 0=)

Crazy Packers Fan
March 17th, 2009, 12:16 PM
We'll make Lucian's birthday June... 12th. That sounds just about right. Queen Cynthia will be in her early 40s along with Lucian in that fic, but I'm sure she'll be just as beautiful as ever...

One more thing you're going to need for the convention... a crown. That way everyone realizes that you're Queen Cynthia, not just Cynthia.

And of course I assume you have something evil prepared for that convention, too... oh boy.

Crystal-Heart
March 17th, 2009, 12:34 PM
I regret to say that my Queen Cynthia picture may have to be delayed, my dad used my private supply of paper to print off things for his wedding and used it all up so I'll have to get more paper before I can fulfill my promise..sorry..

Psychic*Absol
March 17th, 2009, 12:36 PM
^^ Okay, agreed. I'm not even sure if I'll use that date, but it's good to agree on something. XD

Like I said, queen's don't age and Cynthia won't for sure. ^^ Her powers will keep her young and fresh. *g*
That's something I already used once, now I remember.

*sweatdrops* Well, not yet, but I will have to think of something evil, now that you insist on it. *g*

Crazy Packers Fan
March 17th, 2009, 12:46 PM
It's okay... we can wait...

P*A, if you want, I can buy you a tiara for your costume... it shouldn't be more than $20 or so... it would be great, I think (says the person who calls her Queen Cynthia).

And I'm sure you'll come up with something evil... just don't gain dark powers.

Psychic*Absol
March 17th, 2009, 12:55 PM
^^ Yep, we'll wait. I'm used to waiting. *glares*

*g* You can, yet I would rather look for one myself. Though, if I don't find a good one, you're free to get me one.^.~ It just should fit the costume and me, cause I usually don't wear much jewelery. *g*

*innocent smile* Dark powers? Me? Of course not. 0=)

Crazy Packers Fan
March 17th, 2009, 05:13 PM
Oh, okay. I just thought when you didn't respond about it that you didn't want to buy one, but of course you can look for one yourself. It's definitely necessary to the Queen Cynthia costume, though. Speaking of which, how did you say "Yes, Queen Cynthia" in German? I think I'll need to learn that.

Psychic*Absol
March 18th, 2009, 10:05 AM
I *do* want to buy one, yet, well, we know the problems now...
*ggg* Your queen is happy enough if you say it in English, but, well. "Ja, Königin Cynthia." So, and now try to pronounce that. *gggg*

Crazy Packers Fan
March 18th, 2009, 05:46 PM
I think I'll stick to English... there's no way I can pronounce that.

Psychic*Absol
March 19th, 2009, 09:50 AM
*returns shyly* Well....I know my 'ideas' are feared by now, but I have thought of a short story for my current main story, Spring's Revenge. Big question is: Why do I announce that here? Because said short story will focus on Cynthia...
(and Hunter J, but that's something most of us won't care about *g*)
...and it will explain the happenings before Spring's Revenge. Of course, I can only post that after I have finished the main story, otherwise, you would be flooded with spoilers...

Crazy Packers Fan
March 19th, 2009, 10:55 AM
I'm really looking forward to seeing that story... after the main one, of course.

Psychic*Absol
March 19th, 2009, 11:40 AM
You'd rather read the story focussing on Cynthia first, eh? ^.~ But sorry, it would spoiler too much. Her intentions, her plans...nearly everything. ><

“I have some business in Kanto to take care of.” >.<
Candice and Fantina joined in, scared of Cynthia’s wrath if they refused to obey. Argh, that's bad. >< I wished at least these two would jion the rebellion. *g*
the scars on her face told her that she had to obey Cynthia’s orders.
No,they tell her Cynthia has a thing for physical abusing and likes scars. And is insane. As if we didn't know before. Yay...
Sinnoh had now successfully conquered Pewter and Fuchsia City, but more was to come. Like Saffron.
“What’s that supposed to mean?” they asked her. It means, you better kiss the sand below your feet now or you get some cool decorations on your skin.
“Your island is about to erupt,” Cynthia told them. “It’s your punishment for not bowing before me.” o,o And Cinnibar is no more. Man, if this continues, Cynthia will have no cities to reign over, just ruins. Fits her.
“What are we to do?” another one asked. Panic.
“Run for your lives!” a person screamed. Close enough.
killing each and every person living there, over a hundred of them Whoah, Cynthia's murder counts raises and raises. You did say she hadn't killed anyone since the beginning of this part, though...
“Like, what’s the matter, Ritchie?” Violet asked. “So a big volcano blew up on your island, like, what does that mean?” Remind me to hit her with a shovel. A big shovel.
“You know, Ritchie, I don’t want to put my beautiful body in danger.”
A very big shovel. The one I would usually use for Giselle and/or Liza.
Does everyone feel this is an adequate punishment?” I fear I know the answer. YES no YES no YES NoYEsNOyes...
“It is not!” ...teh absol is not happy about being psychic
while I go to her cell and personally kill her. This will all happen tomorrow. ....*glares at tomorrow* Cynthia won't just give up, will she?
“My Lucian, how is our son?” Cynthia asked.

“He is well, Queen Cynthia,” Lucian replied. Right now he is. 0=)
all because she wanted him out of her hair. Out of her hair?! *looks at Cynthia's masses of hair* Okay, one could hide in there. *snicker*
Cyrus swallowed several innocent citizens into his black holes that he created from his dark powers. You kinda went overboard with killings here...
Never before had he been so embarrassed, to have to surrender in such a way. Yet now Team Galactic had taken over his gym. Team Rocket, Team Galactic, where's the difference? *hides* *not in Cynthia's hair* *g*
She leaned in close to him and kissed him again on the lips, even as he tried in vain to avoid the kiss. ...you know, if I didn't know how bad you feel right now, I would strangle you.
“Sabrina’s as good as dead,” Erika stated. “You and I will get married… tomorrow, how about that?” Coincidence? I think not.
But how should Erika know about Cynthia's plans? Hm, hm....
“Tomorrow? How about never?” Will exclaimed. Will, even joking in the worst of situations...lol
Liza, he thought. This is when I actually need you… show up soon…
...no comment....
it was not her fault. *NOW* she realizes that? A tad bit late.
Sabrina thought about Cynthia sitting on her throne, laughing and enjoying her life, while she suffered in prison… and she could only cry.
*sighs* And that's not even the only thing you have to worry about..
“I love her when she’s angry,” he commented. *smiles weakly* Oh goodness...
“Are you finally going to dispose of that Sabrina tomorrow?” Lucian asked.

“Yes, and that will finally be the end of her reign of terror,” Cynthia responded. I guess 50/50 chance that this WON'T work.
“I sense that you are planning much more,” Lucian commented. I sense that the next sentence is not going to make me happy.
Once Sabrina is dead, we will destroy Celadon City, then move from there and destroy several other cities,” *shrugs* Well, I couldn't care less about the cities.
“She and the Indigo Elite Four will all bow, as I take back my position as Champion of the Indigo League. While I have nothing against Giselle being defeated...this is not the way I hoped for. >< Though....this idea plays so well into my future fic's plot that it's amazing. *g*
That will happen once they realize that I plan on killing each and every person in Kanto unless they surrender to me.”....waitasecond, WTF??!? Killing each and every person in Kanto? Ehm....murder rate is going to reach levels I can't describe anymore. Mass murder is an understatement.
On the other hand, Cynthia out for blood plays also very well into my future plot and the ideas I have for Roy...heheheh....*evil smile*

Crazy Packers Fan
March 20th, 2009, 02:44 AM
How about Lucian and Diane being so obedient to Cynthia? She's related to both, yet they treat her like... well, a queen.

So I maybe went overboard on killing in that chapter, but the mass murders will end for now. In the next chapter, someone's gonna die!

Sorry if I don't get to respond again today... we basketball fans are obsessed.

Psychic*Absol
March 20th, 2009, 09:55 AM
What about that? 0=) I never said I'm against that. I'm also not against Roy being obedient to her once he has the right age.
...ahem....since I peeked into the other thread as well...that certain chapter doesn't play tomorrow, does it? Well, I will know. And I guess review will go to other thread, wild guess of course, has nothing to do with the possible person being killed off yet AGAIN and AGAIN.
No problem. ^^

Crazy Packers Fan
March 20th, 2009, 01:50 PM
Yeah, it just so happened to do with Sabrina. Cynthia got what she wanted, didn't she?

Psychic*Absol
March 20th, 2009, 02:01 PM
Did she really? Yeah, I guess so. >> Wasn't keeping her in prison enough? Did she really have to destroy a whole family? *sniffs* Though I really have to wonder what the other 30 chapters will be now about, now that Cynthia's got her wish fulfilled. >>;;;

Crazy Packers Fan
March 20th, 2009, 06:24 PM
Cynthia still hasn't gotten everyone in the land of Kanto to bow before her, and she won't be satisfied until she gets that. Killing Sabrina was not enough for her.

Psychic*Absol
March 21st, 2009, 09:14 AM
Well, in that case, I'll say bye bye Kanto before it's too late. Even if 99,999999% of Kanto bows to her, o,oooooo1 % won't (hint named Giselle hint).

*growls*

To get my mind off certain revenge plots, I got a new topic...the Wallace cup aired a few days ago in Germany and that made me wonder if Cynthia, like Wallace, would be a good coordinator, too.
*thinks of your Cynthia*...general Cynthia, no mass murder insane Cynthia please.

Crazy Packers Fan
March 22nd, 2009, 07:48 AM
You know, I was sort of thinking the same thing, that she may be a good coordinator. She's certainly an expert on Pokemon, surely she'd be able to get her Pokemon to be great in contests.

Psychic*Absol
March 22nd, 2009, 08:58 AM
Hm...on the one hand, my mind can't see a person as beautiful as Cynthia not being good in contests (aren't they, like, ehm...cute-festival? *g* And full of girlish stuff? Sorry, don't watch that many contests...), yet I think she's more the battler type of person. A woman being champion= the definition of emancipation. Said woman participating in contests= uh....

Crazy Packers Fan
March 22nd, 2009, 01:03 PM
Yeah, putting it that way, while she's so beautiful and would be great in contests, I don't think she'd really want to. She's all about power and winning, she's a true champion.

Psychic*Absol
March 22nd, 2009, 01:28 PM
I guess the contest judge would give her the prize ( a ribbon, right? lol), just for being present, lol. She doesn't even need to participate, she's too good for that. (Goodness, I'm really sounding like an obsessed fan now...argh!)

Crazy Packers Fan
March 22nd, 2009, 01:35 PM
Well, she is the queen, she can just demand her ribbon. It's good to hear you so obsessed, but you still have a little ways to go to match me.

By the way, Sabrina tied Cynthia 4-4 in my ff.net profile poll in popularity.

Psychic*Absol
March 22nd, 2009, 01:41 PM
*Your* Cynthia is Queen Cynthia, the regular Cynthia is...nice. And weird. And needs one hour to choose her ice cream. Which is weird. *g*
The regular Cynthia, though, would probably not care about contests.
Did I mention that I thought of changing my MSN usertitle to Queen Cynthia, since I use her as my avatar?

...should I be happy or sad about this? For me, they're always equal. ^^

Crazy Packers Fan
March 22nd, 2009, 01:47 PM
The regular Cynthia is not Cynthia. She's just some bland woman just like any other Character of the Day. Sure, she gets a second appearance, but there haven't been many characters with actual personalities since the first two seasons. Ever since Johto all characters fall into several stereotypes.

Please, please, change it to Queen Cynthia! If you do, then I'll get MSN too...

Psychic*Absol
March 22nd, 2009, 01:58 PM
...*won't comment* Okay, my own interpretation of Cynthia is not the anime Cynthia either, except for the fact that she's as powerful as her (or rather her Garchomp is- that thing seems unbeatable.)
But she's not that much of a bland character. Comparing her TofD/CofD would be a bit too harsh. She has at least some character...

*sweatdrops* Okay...Why did I knew this would happen? *gg*

Crazy Packers Fan
March 22nd, 2009, 02:02 PM
Look at how bland she is. She's the typical "take care of your Pokemon", super-nice and always-right person. Okay, always-right I can agree with, but that's it. Otherwise, she ends up as just another character, one who's probably appeared dozens of times since Johto.

Psychic*Absol
March 22nd, 2009, 02:15 PM
Well, for once, she has the whole love for archaeology and myths and she wants to meet Dialga and Palkia- who generic trainers seriously wants to meet these two? o,o
And she has the power to bewitch you just with her eyes- Croagunk says hi. Not to mention how she managed to order Paul around.
Please don't think that I try to defend anime Cynthia, but she has some kind of character in the end.

Crazy Packers Fan
March 22nd, 2009, 02:22 PM
I guess she's not totally bland, but she could have been better, there's no doubt about that. Look at a character like... well, Giselle. Giselle had more character in that one episode than Dawn has had in all her episodes combined. That's the same for most Kanto characters. Cynthia could have been so much better. Maybe there's more to her in the Adamant Orb episodes, but I doubt it.

Psychic*Absol
March 22nd, 2009, 02:38 PM
Hm....I was about to ask how your 'dream anime' Cynthia would look like, yet I think I can answer that question myself. Hunter J would look like a innocent child compared to her.
I see, we both haven't seen the Galactic two parter. ^^ (Okay, I have seen pics, but nothing more so far.>>) I can't tell if she got any development there, so. Maybe there are more episodes with Galactic (and a possible league challenge from Ash- please, please, please!) where she gets more character development.
Well, in Kanto, I guess they tried to experiment a bit more. Look at Sabrina's game personality and her anime one...( whose club is this again? *g*)

Crazy Packers Fan
March 22nd, 2009, 03:03 PM
I've never seen Hunter J, but I have a hard time believing the writers were able to make her good enough of a character for me to like. Speaking of which, she ought to appear in my fic, just to make matters more interesting (aka worse for Sabrina).

But no, I do not want to see Ash even have the honor of battling Cynthia, he does not deserve it. If anything, he deserves to be utterly embarrassed by her, that's all.

Psychic*Absol
March 22nd, 2009, 03:11 PM
Well, she stole Ash's Pikachu and seriously tried to kill him. That enough to please you? 0=)
But compared to your Cynthia, she's nothing.
...-.-;;; Why, just why did I have to mention Hunter J? Now I am again responsible for poor Sabrina's torturing.

Well, okay, then he gets beaten by Lucian. XD But remember, if he gets the chance to battle Cynthia, she gets another appearence. Which means, more pics of her. ^^

Crazy Packers Fan
March 22nd, 2009, 03:29 PM
Awesome, I hate that Pikachu. But I figured she pales in comparison to my Cynthia. And yes, you are responsible again.

More pictures, the better... as long as Ash doesn't knock out a single one of her Pokemon.

Psychic*Absol
March 23rd, 2009, 09:33 AM
*g* But sadly, he got it back in the end.
Pales very much. She hasn't acutally killed anyone yet.
...-.- Next time, I'll just stay QUIET!

Well....Paul hasn't managed to beat a single Pokemon of her with 4 of his Pokemon. Ash hasn't managed to beat Paul so far, at least that's what I heard. So the order is quite obvious.
Cynthia >>>>>>> Paul >>> Ash
No way Ash cold theoretically beat Cynthia, but, knowing the anime writers, there might be a deus ex machina. >>;;;;

Crazy Packers Fan
March 23rd, 2009, 12:18 PM
Well, no one ever in the Pokemon series has killed anyone else, so I guess they all pale in comparison to Cynthia, who's a cold-blooded killer... and a beauty queen too.

Plus I don't know much about Paul, but if he barely touched Cynthia, Ash should be embarrassed similarly. Maybe he could make her change Pokemon, that's it.

Psychic*Absol
March 23rd, 2009, 12:32 PM
Well...Mewtwo has killed, but I think he ( a Pokemon!) is the only one.
Beauty queen+ cold blood killer = normally the type of woman I adore (Kill Bill *.*), yet, your Cynthia takes everything a bit too far...especially with treatening my favourite character...but well, we know about that by now. *g*

From what it looks like, he had absolutely no chance against Cynthia. Even his strongest Pokemon Torterra, didn't manage to really hit it. So, either he did that on purpose, just to test out Cynthia's strength, or she's close to being unbeatable. ^.~

Crazy Packers Fan
March 23rd, 2009, 01:07 PM
Cynthia may go a little too far, but she feels that she has the power, she might as well use it. She doesn't just want to be a beauty queen, she wants to be queen.

I bet she is pretty much unbeatable... look at how she embarrassed Lucian on TV.

Psychic*Absol
March 23rd, 2009, 01:41 PM
*hums* 'We've got the power, we're ready to..' Hm, what? Yeah, of course, if she has the power, why not use it? 0=)
Though....wouldn't goddess be a better title for her by now? After all, queens are human, Cynthia is beyond humanity. *g*
(I swear, if this idea of mine ends up being another reason for torturing Sabrina, I'll use duct tape on my mouth. >>)

Embarrassed? Oh, come on, we only saw one Pokemon of each fighting against each other, and only one attack. We don't know about the rest of the battle. *hides*

Crazy Packers Fan
March 23rd, 2009, 01:48 PM
No, Cynthia's a human, just a really strong one. She likes her title of queen. Plus I have other reasons why I wouldn't have her call herself that...

It's possible that the battle did go on longer, though I'd like to think that Cynthia wiped him out as well. And this comes from someone who still wants to cosplay as Lucian.

Psychic*Absol
March 23rd, 2009, 02:03 PM
Still human = still beatable and mortal. 0=) Certainly makes me happy. *g*

She pwned Paul, but we don't know how the matches against Lucian and Aaron went. I think both of them at least gave their best and put up a good fight, knowing that they're elite trainers as well.
Still, that will never be enough to beat Cynthia, of course.
I have seen people cosplaying as Lucian, why does no one cosplay Will? ;.; Poor guy needs love, too!

Crazy Packers Fan
March 23rd, 2009, 02:31 PM
It's the mask, it's the mask. Plus he's never appeared in the anime, too. Any pictures of these Lucian cosplayers?

Here's a trivia question: how many times has Cynthia lost a Pokemon match in my stories?

Psychic*Absol
March 24th, 2009, 09:52 AM
And since when are masks so hard to get/make? XD Okay, again, I fail at knowing stuff about cosplay, but I think it can't be that hard...hehe, we made black masks for carneval in elemenatry school.
No pic, a video. I searched for it on youtube, but I can't find it anymore. >< I was some kind of Japanese premiere, maybe that of on eof the games, and they had three of the Elite Four as cosplayers, Lucian, Aaron and I think Bertha, but I'm not sure. If I find the video, I'll edit and copy it here. ^^
Edit: Found it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywz0iapx_Dw&feature=related

o,o Uh...once against Sabrina, but that was on purpose *noooo* and once against Giselle in one of the tournaments. I think. *sweatdrops*

Crazy Packers Fan
March 24th, 2009, 11:19 AM
Awesome, that Lucian cosplayer is right on. Too bad I can't find a suit like that...

You're absolutely right... I forgot about her "loss" to Sabrina, actually.

Psychic*Absol
March 24th, 2009, 11:47 AM
I think since these guys are workers of the Pokemon Center, they got the clothes specifically made for them. No chance you would ever find a wig suitable for Aaron.
And Flint...omg, no....no McDonalds comment here, please, no...XD!!!

Why should I have expected this sudden memory loss? >>;;;;

Zebeedoo
March 24th, 2009, 11:51 AM
I'm deffinately joining this club! Cynthia is like....my idol. My character is even based on her! XD *Points to profile*

I know it's not the best...and she looks angry or something. XD

Anyway....I'm happy I found this club! XD

Crazy Packers Fan
March 24th, 2009, 12:24 PM
Thanks for joining the club! You'll have to excuse us for talking about "evil" Cynthia, as I've made Cynthia into a villainous character in my fanfics. She's awesome whether or not she's a villain, but she's so much better as a villain.

Psychic*Absol
March 24th, 2009, 12:31 PM
*bows* As the current owner, I welcome you to the club! Nevermind CPF talking about evil Cynthia, that's only how he interpretes her. *hides*

Hehe, I like that character. ^^ Cynthia with dark hair wouldn't look too bad, too. =3 *likes long, dark hair* (obvious fact)

Crazy Packers Fan
March 24th, 2009, 12:37 PM
I like long, dark hair too, but Cynthia's a blonde. I just can't imagine her with any other color of hair.

Psychic*Absol
March 24th, 2009, 01:29 PM
So what? She could dye her hair if she wants to. And hey, Cynthia with black/green hair wouldn't look too bad. 0=)

Crazy Packers Fan
March 24th, 2009, 01:44 PM
No, no. Cynthia is blonde, and only blonde. That's her trademark. You can't change her. Make her hair black, and she turns into Giselle. Make her hair green, and she turns into Sabrina.

Psychic*Absol
March 24th, 2009, 01:55 PM
Ah, so the only thing that differes Cynthia from Giselle and Sabrina is her hair colour. Very interesting to hear from you, really. 0=)

Crazy Packers Fan
March 24th, 2009, 02:02 PM
Hey, Cynthia falls right in between the two of them. Giselle's #1, Sabrina's #3. All three of them now have dark powers, and only Giselle is lacking in psychic powers. And of course all are incredibly strong trainers.

Psychic*Absol
March 24th, 2009, 02:18 PM
0=) I see, your top three are quite similar. And you gave them similar powers.
So now I should expect Giselle to get psychic powers, too?
Cynthia fanart wanted, too? *g*

Zebeedoo
March 24th, 2009, 02:20 PM
Thanks for the welcome you two!

And I don't mind you talking about Cyn,this clan's all about her afterall. ^^

I wish Cynthia was a real person,I'd kill to meet her. XD

Crazy Packers Fan
March 24th, 2009, 02:45 PM
Well, if Cynthia was real, I'd be her Lucian. She and I would be together for sure...

Yes, post any Cynthia fanart you can find. Bonus points for Cynthia x Lucian art!

Zebeedoo
March 24th, 2009, 03:14 PM
Well, if Cynthia was real, I'd be her Lucian. She and I would be together for sure...

Yes, post any Cynthia fanart you can find. Bonus points for Cynthia x Lucian art!

I'd want to be her best friend,or even better,her sister! XD

And Lucian? I don't really like him. XD

Psychic*Absol
March 25th, 2009, 10:22 AM
I wish Cynthia was a real person,I'd kill to meet her. XD If she didn't kill you before...
Insider joke with CPF. 0=)
General art, yet I love the style of drawing and that outfit. *.* http://theamericandream.deviantart.com/art/Solid-State-Cynthia-106424099
This is more like I imagine her sister to look like. *g* http://samanthajones29.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-Cynthia-117019092
Almost real life like looking Cynthia. I love it. (And yes, I know she looks too nice, yet do I care, CPF? XD) http://housyasei-san.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-Champion-Cynthia-71108336
And if you want to know how I imagine your evil Cynthia to look like, CPF...picture in the upper right corner. That smile is evil. o,o http://sankai-the-hedgehog.deviantart.com/art/Cynthia-Wallpaper-115337747

Bonus points for Cynthia x Lucian? Okay. ^^ (anime actually, but you'll love it, CPF, you'll love it. It proves something you [and me] wished for *gg*) http://michelle56.deviantart.com/art/Cynthia-s-secret-103709604

Crazy Packers Fan
March 25th, 2009, 11:18 AM
I love that comic where Cynthia's pregnant with Lucian's child... oh, that's so perfect! Apparently there are quite a few Lucian x Cynthia shippers out there...

And you're right, I should imagine Cynthia's sister as wearing similar clothing to her, maybe even gothic herself. It wouldn't make much sense if her sister didn't at least somewhat follow Cynthia's lead...

Zebeedoo
March 25th, 2009, 12:01 PM
If she didn't kill you before...
Insider joke with CPF. 0=)
General art, yet I love the style of drawing and that outfit. *.* http://theamericandream.deviantart.com/art/Solid-State-Cynthia-106424099
This is more like I imagine her sister to look like. *g* http://samanthajones29.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-Cynthia-117019092
Almost real life like looking Cynthia. I love it. (And yes, I know she looks too nice, yet do I care, CPF? XD) http://housyasei-san.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-Champion-Cynthia-71108336
And if you want to know how I imagine your evil Cynthia to look like, CPF...picture in the upper right corner. That smile is evil. o,o http://sankai-the-hedgehog.deviantart.com/art/Cynthia-Wallpaper-115337747

Bonus points for Cynthia x Lucian? Okay. ^^ (anime actually, but you'll love it, CPF, you'll love it. It proves something you [and me] wished for *gg*) http://michelle56.deviantart.com/art/Cynthia-s-secret-103709604

I love that last one,about Cyn being pregnant XD The kid would have the maddest hairstyle in history. I imagine it to be shortish blonde hair with purple streaks going through it XD

And I've been waiting for someone to post in here all day XD

Psychic*Absol
March 25th, 2009, 12:16 PM
And better, that pic *is* from the anime. XD Heck, when I saw the pictures of the galactic eps (it's from the second one), I thought the same. Anime writers including little innuendos, eh? ^.~
Of course, the real conversation in that scene is probably different.

...Diane doesn't have any other chance but to follow her big sister's path, after all, what would the queen do with a rebellious sister? Me do not want to imagine. *g*

If all goes well, Zebeedoo, I'll have a picture of Cynthia's and Lucian's son up tomorrow. 0=)
Not shortish blonde with purple streaks, but a dark sandy brown with Lucian's hairstyle. XD!

Crazy Packers Fan
March 25th, 2009, 12:19 PM
I've made Cynthia's little sister go along very well with her position as queen, going as far as to call her "Queen Sister." She certainly is no rebel.

I can't wait to see these pictures...

Zebeedoo
March 25th, 2009, 12:26 PM
Lol,I too can't wait to see the picture. ^^

Can I send you two friend requests? Feel free to say no. As I won't mind at all. ^^

Crazy Packers Fan
March 25th, 2009, 12:33 PM
Yes, of course. There aren't nearly enough Cynthia fans...

Psychic*Absol
March 25th, 2009, 01:21 PM
I've made Cynthia's little sister go along very well with her position as queen, going as far as to call her "Queen Sister." She certainly is no rebel. And she will never be. ^^

If I get the picture tomorrow (remember, IF), I'll scan it as soon as possible. I don't know how to get them online, though, I'll send them to CPF via mail, and you can upload them if you want. ^^

Of course, you can, Zebeedoo. ^^

Zebeedoo
March 25th, 2009, 01:53 PM
Thank you both. ^^ I've sent requests.

And sorry I went away there for a moment,was talking to someone regarding a commission of my char. :) I can't wait for it XD

The picture will probably look alot like Cynthia,only she's slightly different looking and stuff. o.o

Psychic*Absol
March 25th, 2009, 02:10 PM
^.~ And I have answered.

No problem.

Whoa, seems like we'll get a lot of fanart soon. Of course, depends on when Crystal-Walter's pic will come, the same with mine. I wish I could draw as good as my friend, yet, I can't. ><

Crazy Packers Fan
March 25th, 2009, 05:06 PM
Yeah, I'm still waiting for the picture of Queen Cynthia. Anyone who wants to give us a picture of Cynthia wearing a crown, that's much appreciated.

Psychic*Absol
March 26th, 2009, 09:29 AM
*hides* Sorry, no fanart today. My friend has finished the sketches, yet she brought the wrong ones today. *sweatdrops* Not my fault, don't hit me! XD

Ehm okay if the review goes into the other thread? I skimmed over the chapter and it looked to be more Sabrina-centric. *hides again* 0=)

Crazy Packers Fan
March 26th, 2009, 11:40 AM
Yes, more Sabrina-centric, that makes sense.

We'll wait for the sketches, if a little impatiently...

Psychic*Absol
March 26th, 2009, 12:29 PM
With all that happened during that chapter, it's certainly more Sabrina-centric.
Funny fact, I'm re-reading "The Elite Eight" right now, and I'm at the chapter where Cynthia calls for help....now looking back, I really wish I had never said anything about her.

I will poke my friend, yet it's impossible for us to meet very often, so it could take a while...*hides* She has promised to send scans on Monday, though. I hope she won't forget. >>

Crazy Packers Fan
March 26th, 2009, 12:34 PM
Actually, I think you called for Shirona to appear back during my first sequel... I'd have to search through the Sabrina Fanclub archives, but I think that's why I included her in my first sequel. But you could have asked for her to appear again in my second sequel as well.

Psychic*Absol
March 26th, 2009, 12:44 PM
...I know I did that. I was stupid enough to do that. Well, okay, I did not know how this could end up, but being a psychic Absol, I should have foreseen all the trouble. XD!!!

Crazy Packers Fan
March 26th, 2009, 01:30 PM
Well, you didn't like the idea I threw out about Cynthia being the villain, and then I cancelled the potential story with it. Then of course I went along with the idea anyway and completely changed my fanfic series as we knew it.

Psychic*Absol
March 26th, 2009, 02:19 PM
I should just try to stay quiet, regardless of what you say. XD Evil Cynthia is not that bad, but your Cynthia is beyond good and especially beyong evil. Yet, maybe that will make her funny to write about. I should really start that future fic soon, especially after I good a fantastic idea for a prologue. 0=)

Crazy Packers Fan
March 26th, 2009, 02:55 PM
Hey, she's not funny, she's seriously evil. No one's laughing about her being in her position of queen, that's for sure. I can't wait to see that future fic, though I get afraid every time I write something that it's going to ruin yours for you.

Psychic*Absol
March 26th, 2009, 03:05 PM
Funny as in the way that I can make her terrorize every character I ever wanted to be terrorized. And imagine, you know now where she ends up, and you know which characters live there...
Not to mention all the old characters in the other countries...
You can't really ruin everything, heh, I even worked around the fact that Erika and Brock break up. There might be things I might have to change once your fic ends, but that's the risk I have to take. ^^

Crazy Packers Fan
March 27th, 2009, 04:58 AM
Actually I have no idea about any characters in Orre, as I never played the game that is set there. But I'm sure Cynthia will have her way there. Of course it will be necessary for her to return to her old stomping grounds and cause some havoc there as well.

Alakazam17
March 27th, 2009, 05:58 AM
Cynthia can have her way anywhere, methinks. That is what queens do, after all. XD

And wow, already 9 pages here. And I am not one of the top three posters, OMG! And P*A is not in the top one. =P

Psychic*Absol
March 27th, 2009, 09:21 AM
Well, my once favourite male character Wes/Seth is there. (Of course, he will now be aged as well...or I could mess up the timeline and make him just a bit older than in the games and thus, around Roy's age...hm, interesting idea...*scruffles off to write notes*)
I doubt there is much she can destroy. A lot of towns in Orre look like they came right out of a tornado. XD
Though, there is Phenac....hehehe, that would probably be the best place for a queen. XD

And P*A is not in the top one. =P CPF is still the top one, eh? Maybe I should make him the co-owner after all. *hides fast*

Zebeedoo
March 27th, 2009, 11:18 AM
Omg,my Platinum came today about 6 hours ago! I've been playing it for like,4 hours o.o I'm stuck on Gardenia...she's too tough! XD

Crazy Packers Fan
March 27th, 2009, 11:23 AM
Yes, why can't I be the co-owner? After all, she's my Shirona!

What game is Orre in? I have no idea about these places that you are talking about...

Psychic*Absol
March 27th, 2009, 11:38 AM
^.^ I just said so, you can be co-owner. (Originally, I wanted to wait a bit longer, but that doesn't seem necessary anymore.)

Colosseum and XD. They're for the Nintendo Gamecube and I *love* them. Already have two stories in German based on them. ^^

Crazy Packers Fan
March 27th, 2009, 11:44 AM
Yay!

Maybe I should buy those games... they can't be too expensive... though neither Sabrina nor Cynthia is in them.

Psychic*Absol
March 27th, 2009, 12:03 PM
XD I like the atmosphere these games give off...the world there seems to be a bit crueller, a bit darker, and it has a new story line. What more can I wish for?
Them including one of my favourite trainers...

Crazy Packers Fan
March 27th, 2009, 12:06 PM
Well, that's sort of what I wish for from new Pokemon games, just for them to go back to somewhere like Kanto... I'll see if I can buy them cheap somewhere.

Psychic*Absol
March 27th, 2009, 12:14 PM
Until recently, I didn't care for a GSC remake, but now I do, since, you know, Will might be there...0=)

Though...I wouldn't mind a game for the Gamecube based on D/P/P. Cause Colosseum and XD were in 3-D, of course. And we *were* talking about 3-D Cynthia recently...0=)

Crazy Packers Fan
March 27th, 2009, 12:20 PM
Well, they blew their chance with the subpar Pokemon Battle Revolution. That game was a joke, I really wasted money on that one. I was hoping for a real Pokemon game, but instead it was a really cheap ripoff of the Pokemon Stadium games that couldn't even compare to them.

Psychic*Absol
March 27th, 2009, 12:36 PM
*sweatdrops* I bought Stadium and Stadium 2 simply because of Sabrina. (And 3-D Pokemon...*sweatdrops*) Yet, when I bought them, they were old games already, so I got them damn cheap. ^^;;;; Theoretically, I do that with all games, I got PMD2 for half the usual price.
Ehm, back on topic, plz? 0=) 3-D game with Cynthia, plz.

Crazy Packers Fan
March 27th, 2009, 12:42 PM
Yes, of course, we desperately need to see Cynthia in all her 3-D glory. And Lucian, too, but especially Cynthia. The game could even come down to a double battle against Lucian and Cynthia... how awesome would that be?

Psychic*Absol
March 27th, 2009, 12:54 PM
Either a 3-D game or a figure. Or both. Rather both. ^.~
Oh, yes, Lucian and Cynthia! And a double battle! (Like in my fanfic, eh? ^.~) Platinum already has a double battle, we need another!
Though, that awesomness might make it a bit difficult for me to actually beat them in the game... I might end up staring at the screen for too long...

Crazy Packers Fan
March 27th, 2009, 12:56 PM
Well, how about including Cynthia and Lucian figures with the game? The game could be all about defeating the villains Cynthia and Lucian. They could show up several times in the game, and even share an on-screen kiss or two. What a great game that would be...

Psychic*Absol
March 27th, 2009, 01:20 PM
Argh, don't make me dream about games that might probably never come out. >< I so wish this would happen...though, these two shouldn't be as powerful as they are in your fic, otherwise, this game is unmanageable for starting trainers. They get swallowed into black holes the moment they step out of the prof's home. XD

Zebeedoo
March 27th, 2009, 02:44 PM
Why does it only seem to be us 3 (Well,mostly you two) in here? We need moar *active* Cyn fans!

And....I'm still stuck on Gardenia! Can't beat her. >_>

Crazy Packers Fan
March 27th, 2009, 05:29 PM
You can always dream... how about a game with Sabrina as the main character, and Cynthia as the main villain? You can play as Sabrina, but ultimately in the end Cynthia defeats you no matter what just because she's Cynthia and you're Sabrina.

Yeah, we need more members, but we're used to not having many.

Alakazam17
March 27th, 2009, 05:49 PM
Why does it only seem to be us 3 (Well,mostly you two) in here? We need moar *active* Cyn fans! *feels forgotten* :P

Hey, that game sounds like a good idea. I would definitely buy it-heck, I'd even love to try to make it! XD Though that'd be a little weird.

Three dimensional Cynthia sounds awesomely awesome....I'm getting a nosebleed just thinking about it. ^_^

Crazy Packers Fan
March 28th, 2009, 09:20 AM
Three dimensional Cynthia sounds awesomely awesome....I'm getting a nosebleed just thinking about it. ^_^

Just imagining seeing her blonde hair waving in the wind, and her beautiful eyes... that would be amazing.

Psychic*Absol
March 28th, 2009, 10:22 AM
You can play as Sabrina, but ultimately in the end Cynthia defeats you no matter what just because she's Cynthia and you're Sabrina.....*hacks into game* Sorry, not how I imagine it. 0=)

Yeah, we need more members, but we're used to not having many. *coughs* I know. *coughs*

Just imagining seeing her blonde hair waving in the wind, and her beautiful eyes... *dies because of major nosebleeding* ....* is revived* Hm, we still need to find out why she always hides her left eye....waitasecond, left eye? o,o Will also hides his left eye....It's a conspiracy!!! XD

*blinks* Zammy? Who's Zammy? *g*

Crazy Packers Fan
March 28th, 2009, 10:32 AM
I wonder if Cynthia even has a left eye... wouldn't it be awesome if she hid her left eye because she's lost it or something? That would be some storyline... Will's already been proven to have two eyes.

Psychic*Absol
March 28th, 2009, 10:39 AM
....I think it's more possible that she just combs her hair that way to look cooler. *hides* But if you want to use that story line, do so. 0=) I won't use it. My Will *glares* has only one eye, and I won't re-use plot ideas.
Though, I could make her face half-burned...how cool would that be?!

Crazy Packers Fan
March 28th, 2009, 11:21 AM
Your idea = not cool, not cool. Flannery already used that "hair-over-eye" style, though, but I guess when they went to create Cynthia, they wanted to make her as beautiful as possible, and they knew that lots of people loved Flannery. Thus Cynthia was basically the perfect collection of all beautiful Pokemon girls put together.

Besides, I wouldn't want my precious Cynthia to have only one eye...

Psychic*Absol
March 28th, 2009, 12:10 PM
Hmpf, if you say so. But can we really only see one eye of Flannery? I can't recall her episodes so well, so, tell me. ^^;;;
....*won't comment* Yes, she is beautiful, but a combination of all beautiful girls would look scary. Certain parts don't fit together.
Cynthia comes close to being perfect, though. 0=)

Yeah...you...but I can do whatever I want. 0=)

Crazy Packers Fan
March 28th, 2009, 05:44 PM
Only Pokemon girl who could possibly look better than Cynthia... an older version of Giselle. Still unlikely.

And yes, Flannery's hair always hides one of her eyes.

Psychic*Absol
March 29th, 2009, 09:13 AM
*mutters something about Giselle that is better not said aloud here* I can't really decide between Sabrina and Cynthia, both are my #1. ^^

Oo Okay, now the game designers are stealing their own ideas. Pitiful. They could at least come up with something new, but then, one eye always hidden does look cool with Cynthia. ^^ Just not with Flannery.
....just noticed. I *do* have a pic lying around here where you can see both of Flannery's eyes, lol. XD

Zebeedoo
March 29th, 2009, 01:20 PM
I never actualy noticed Cyn hid her right (left?) eye. Maybe she has a scar? :o Whoever gave her that scar,shall feel my Flareon's burning fire fang. :D

But yeah,I want to see both her eyes! D:

PS. Who's Will and Gissele? *Never played Johto Games*

Crazy Packers Fan
March 29th, 2009, 02:33 PM
Hopefully, there's no scar, just her style of covering her eye. It must be a little difficult to see like that, though.

Will is the first member of the Johto Elite Four and Sabrina's lover. Giselle was a one-shot character early on in the anime, pretty much the most awesome character who ever appeared on the show.

Alakazam17
March 30th, 2009, 08:40 AM
Hmm, I did not realize the hidden eye thing either. But I assume she has two eyes, as all one-eyed humans in the Pokemon world are evil. And Cynthia is too much of a sweetheart to be evil. ^_^

I was also in the dark regarding Flannery, lulz. You sure? XD

Psychic*Absol
March 30th, 2009, 09:12 AM
Once, when I had long hair and my hair kinda covered my eyes too, it was pretty hard to see. So unless she has only one eye or she loves that style of coolness too much....oh, well, all speculation. *g* I can't really see Cynthia with a scarred face (unlike other characters *cough*), though it would be an interesting plot idea. B-)

Hmm, I did not realize the hidden eye thing either. But I assume she has two eyes, as all one-eyed humans in the Pokemon world are evil. *kicks*
And Cynthia is too much of a sweetheart to be evil. ^_^ *kicks for the not present CPF*

I was also in the dark regarding Flannery, lulz. You sure? XD Yep, I am sure there is at least one pic that shows both her eyes. Anyone want me to scan it for proof? XD

Crazy Packers Fan
March 30th, 2009, 09:22 AM
Actually now that I look at it most pics of Flannery do show both eyes. It's this one that got me thinking she was more like Cynthia:
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/thumb/8/8c/FlanneryAnime.jpg/240px-FlanneryAnime.jpg

And Cynthia may be a sweetheart, but she's still evil...