PDA

View Full Version : hardest maze in firered /leafgreen

The Sceptile King
March 7th, 2009, 04:49 AM
wich maze is it in firered or leafgreen

Cassino
March 7th, 2009, 09:07 AM
Silph Corporation heaquarters. It was easy in Fr/Lg because I had alredy done it, but in R/B is was frustrating. Lucky for me I was a lot more persistent with video games then than I am today.

~Rose-quartz Iatos
March 7th, 2009, 09:26 AM
Sliph co., no doubt. :/ That place was annoying as anything...

hashtag
March 7th, 2009, 09:52 AM
Yup as said before; Sliph Co. It's just so darn annoying!

Lynnx
March 7th, 2009, 09:59 AM
Splish Silph. Co, absolutely. The whole thing took me two weeks to get through.

Oblivion Reaper 2.0
March 7th, 2009, 10:13 AM
Silhp Co.
I hate that place so much!at least you get a lapres!

WriteThemWrong
March 7th, 2009, 10:22 AM
silph co was alright for me. but the hardest was the pokemon mansion my first time, all the different switches annoyed me

Caelus
March 7th, 2009, 10:56 AM
Silph Corporation was the hardest. Really, the place took hours of navigation on my first run, only to realize just how easy it is once you figure where each of the warp pads lead to.

True Reign
March 7th, 2009, 11:08 AM
Silph Corporation.

Although I now remember where the key is and what door to unlock to get to Gary and then eventually, Giovanni.

key is on level 8, door is on level 3!

The Sceptile King
March 7th, 2009, 11:28 AM
it took me about 10 min. at the most when i played again from a 2 year break

PokemonMichael
March 7th, 2009, 02:34 PM
Victory Road was hell. First, i forgot strength, and had to get out. Then, i wasnt paying attention, and pushed a boulder in a corner. It took me about an hour to actually get through the whole thing. >.>

Ninja Caterpie
March 7th, 2009, 02:40 PM
Why isn't the first gym up there?

Silph. Co was annoying, but it was mainly because it was big. In proportion. the 6th gym would have taken way longer. It was so damn confusing. :\ I swear I got lost over 9000 a lot of times. >.<

PSM
March 8th, 2009, 09:55 AM
Victory road. >_> I hate the rocks! Silph Co was hard at first, but I found a trick to make it easy.

JezzaRules
March 8th, 2009, 05:17 PM
Silph Co was pretty easy for me the first time (I guessed my way around lol).
You people might think I'm nuts but Victory Road was the hardest for me =\.

Espeon Master
March 8th, 2009, 05:23 PM
Nothing was that bad since I played through red/blue. Victory road game me a bunch of trouble though when I first played through them.
I think you should add Seafoam Island up there. I know it was optional, but it took me forever back then.

-Leaf
March 9th, 2009, 05:54 AM
most was easy to me as i finished yellow, silph was annoying but hey, a lapras + a masterball worths that thing

Fusktacular Frizzlee
March 9th, 2009, 08:46 AM
definitely Silph co it tokk me ages to do it

.Ozymandias
March 9th, 2009, 10:13 AM
For me it was the 6th Gym; I found the Silph Co. easier than that gym, because it all seemed a little more logical.

Heather
March 9th, 2009, 06:20 PM
hmm i guess victory road because i cant remember the other ones.lol

thedestinedblade
March 9th, 2009, 07:23 PM
Victory Road is the only one that's annoying. The others are pretty linear as far as designs go.

wolf
March 9th, 2009, 07:31 PM
I just wrote the warps down for Silph Co. Victory Road was quick and easy also. Actually, for me the hardest was the Pokemon Mansion, lol I spent a long time figuring what those Abra statues were for whenever I hit it to make the eyes red. O_o Then, after a while I thought it was easy. XD

awsomedude30
March 11th, 2009, 07:10 PM
I dunno why Koga's gym isn't in there. That place was hell for me. I hated those stupid walls!

The Sceptile King
March 13th, 2009, 02:20 PM
you can pratically see the walls in there

RedBlaze
March 13th, 2009, 02:28 PM
I actually found a trick to get straight to Koga which makes it pretty easy

BHwolfgang
March 13th, 2009, 08:01 PM
There was so many traps and ambush in Silph Co. that I had to rethink my steps and tried again...

Victory Voad.... each and everyone is so confusing to me! However, none was able to make me go through it twice, like Silph Co. did. =/

Sladazo
March 14th, 2009, 08:38 AM
I think Sabrina's Gym was the hardest. I'm not sure if that's the sixth gym or not, but I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be. I battle her before Koga, so I get confused.

Silph Co. isn't hard for me at all. I have it memorized, and it wasn't hard for me to do so. I guess I'm blessed.

Diglett's Cave should totally be up there.

Honest
March 14th, 2009, 12:01 PM
Silph Co. No kidding, it took me about a month to solve it. The second time took me 2 weeks.
The others are relativly easy for me. xD

joelogs
March 15th, 2009, 05:36 AM
yeah, silph co. was annoying and at the same time sweet for getting a lapras.

another one annoying is the current on way for the dive area for unlocking the regi's. it took me at lot times to get through.

MessiahForHire
March 15th, 2009, 07:52 AM
I'd have to say Pokemon Mansion. I constantly have to backtrack for it and it's annoying. Both Victory Road and Silph co. Are pretty easy (in Silph co., the only warp pads I use are the ones to get to the rival/Giovanni), and Sabrina's Gym is always easy for me (all you gotta do is go to the warp pad directly above/below you when you get warped somewhere, and you get there eventually.)

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
March 15th, 2009, 08:44 AM
its always been Victory Road for every single game that had it inside of it. Maybe I saw it like that because I just wanted to hurry up and beat the Pokemon league

:t354:TG

PlatinumDawnFtw
March 15th, 2009, 09:45 AM
Those were all annoying but the one I had trouble with was the rocket warehouse on 5 island...

deliriouspurple
March 19th, 2009, 01:45 AM
I think for me would be the Silph Co. it took many hours for me..the others are just fine with me...wild pokemons just keep annoy me so much.

BenjiTheKid
March 22nd, 2009, 05:21 PM
I haven't gotten there yet on FireRed, but I remember how annoying Silph Co. was for me while playing R/B... I kept getting lost and frustrated... at one point I literally threw my Gameboy across my room...

Translator
April 1st, 2009, 10:52 PM
Silph Co. is the hardest. It took me hours to get through the whole building.