PDA

View Full Version : Save Error

Konekodemon
March 8th, 2009, 05:33 AM
On the advanced FireRed and Leaf Green games everytime I go to save it says: Save Error. Please exchange the backup memory. What am I supposed to do to fix this?

Keyaki
March 8th, 2009, 05:35 AM
On the advanced FireRed and Leaf Green games everytime I go to save it says: Save Error. Please exchange the backup memory. What am I supposed to do to fix this?

I think this suppose to go in the Emulation sect

Konekodemon
March 8th, 2009, 05:38 AM
how come, it could go in either place, I'm talking about Advanced Generation games

Keyaki
March 8th, 2009, 05:48 AM
how come, it could go in either place, I'm talking about Advanced Generation games

Yes, but this thread is strictly for the Adv games on the GBA, not Emulation

Your talking about Emulation

Konekodemon
March 8th, 2009, 05:50 AM
well, it will be moved later then in the meantime do you know how to fix this problem

never mind, I fixxed it, guess it was useless to make this thread then, silly me all I needed to do was download VBA version 1.7.2 instead of the newest version

JezzaRules
March 8th, 2009, 05:22 PM
If this is on VBA, go to the emulator tab in the options tab (I think) and modify the save type tab to flash 128k.
If that doesnt work then try the other save types.
If this still doesn't work, then there's something wrong with your emulator, I'd say redownload the game from another site, some ROMs can be buggy.

If this is on GBA then yea, your game cartridge is screwed up.

Keyaki
March 9th, 2009, 01:09 PM
well, it will be moved later then in the meantime do you know how to fix this problem

never mind, I fixxed it, guess it was useless to make this thread then, silly me all I needed to do was download VBA version 1.7.2 instead of the newest version

anyways, where did get that version/ I'm having the same problem with my Liquid Crystal