PDA

View Full Version : True Pokemon Masters

Alice
March 12th, 2009, 05:59 PM
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/1/10/Mew-frlg.png (http://www.pokecommunity.com/group.php?groupid=871)Are YOU a Master?http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh154/Die_Mortal/Lemony%20Lime/QuilavaKing/Suicune.png (http://www.pokecommunity.com/group.php?groupid=871)

About The Group:

True Pokemon Masters is a group dedicated to honor those who have achieved the great title of Pokemon Master at some point in their
journey through Pokemon. It doesn't matter which game you completed your pokedex in, just as long as
you did it without any cheating or hacking and it was done on a real Nintendo-made game version.
We also have a social group on this site. Click Here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/group.php?groupid=871) or to visit it.

Group Rules:
All PC's standard rules apply. I would also appreciate it if you are honest about being a master or not.
You wont gain anything from lying other than a guilty conscience and your name on this post.

Member Requirements:

There is only one thing we require of our members... You must love pokemon! You don't have to be a True Master to join.
However all masters will be listed here on the main post to honor their achievement.
(When joining, please actually say "I want to join" so I can be sure that you are actually asking to join.)

Discussion Topics:
We will use this thread to discuss various things relating to pokemon. Every once in awhile a new topic will be posted.
You may respond to old topics if you want, but make sure to say which one you're responding to.

TPM's Banners:
We currently have one banner. Please feel free to make your own and post them here.
http://www.pokecommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=3032&pictureid=20040
Master's Awards:
We also have awards for true masters to put in their signatures. They are similar to badges (not in looks obviously.)
http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh154/Die_Mortal/Lemony%20Lime/QuilavaKing/Bluemasterbanner2.png
http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh154/Die_Mortal/Lemony%20Lime/QuilavaKing/Redmasterbanner.png
http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh154/Die_Mortal/Lemony%20Lime/QuilavaKing/Yellowmasterbanner.pngWe currently only have awards for the first generation of games. If you are a master of a different version, feel free to make your own award
(or request that someone make it for you.) After you have created your award, please submit it here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/group.php?do=discuss&group=&discussionid=567), and the group will vote on it.

Member List:QuilavaKing - Leader
PokemonMichael - Officer
blikosaur - Member
GrassPokemon - Member
A Pokemon Player - Member
pikalover10 - Member
Earl1375 - Member
Inferno1 - Member
ShadowLeader - Officer
drifl00n - Member
Feline - Member
Sasuke14 - Member
Machomuu - Member
GreeneFlower - Member
RicanPKMN87 - Member
PotatoHurrican - Member
The Sceptile King - Member
AeroMaster - Member
Lass Ash - Member
Pokemon Masters:QuilavaKing - Blue Version Master
PokemonMichael - Gold and Emerald Master
blikosaur - Yellow Version Master
GrassPokemon - MultiGen Master
A Pokemon Player - Pearl Version Master
pikalover10 - MultiGen Master
Earl1375 - MultiGen Master
Inferno1 - Red and Silver Master
drifl00n - MultiGen Master
ShadowLeader - MultiGen Master
Sasuke14 - Yellow Master
Machomuu - Red and Blue Master
PotatoHurrican - MultiGen Master
The Sceptile King - Emerald Master
Old Topics:
1. Are you a master? If so, what version did you become a master in?
2. Was it harder to become a master in the older or newer versions?
3. Did you stop playing after you caught them all?

Current Topics:
4. What is your favorite type?
5. Who is your favorite character? (In the anime and the games.)
6. Do you watch the Pokemon TV show?

Alice
March 13th, 2009, 08:16 PM
Officer positions are available, although I would prefer that the officers are actual masters. I don't really think officers are very necessary, but I'll have a couple anyway.

PokemonMichael
March 13th, 2009, 08:34 PM
Yes, i made Mster status in Gold, and Emerald. Could i please join up?

blikosaur
March 13th, 2009, 08:36 PM
can i join, i completely completed yellow version, and i have played and beaten every version of the pokemon rpg to date and have played and beaten almost every other pokemon game

Alice
March 13th, 2009, 08:39 PM
Ok, sounds good. I'll make you both officers if you want.

GrassPokemon
March 13th, 2009, 08:44 PM
i completed gold silver sapphire emerald and pearl without cheating also quickest time to complete a game silver in less than 24 hours(i had it on computer and fast foward the game all the time)
Whats the quickest time it took you to complete a pokemon game without cheating?

Alice
March 13th, 2009, 08:46 PM
By completed, do you mean you caught every pokemon, or you just beat the elite four?
I'm going to cut officer spots off there btw.

GrassPokemon
March 13th, 2009, 08:58 PM
By completed, do you mean you caught every pokemon, or you just beat the elite four?
I'm going to cut officer spots off there btw.

well you can add both if you want or just the one but say which one your posting example: 23 hours 44 mins to complete the elite 4 and 45 hours 6 mins to catch every pokemon

A Pokemon Player
March 13th, 2009, 09:16 PM
I'm a master in Pokemon Pearl. =3 That's quite an accomplishment. I did it without ANY form of cheating.

Of course I don't have Arceus, since it never came out yet, but I know I will.

PokemonMichael
March 13th, 2009, 09:33 PM
Ok, sounds good. I'll make you both officers if you want.

sure, thanks! id love to be an officer.

Alice
March 13th, 2009, 09:40 PM
I made some changes to the main post. Please reread the Member Requirements section, and the new Master's Awards section.

A Pokemon Player
March 13th, 2009, 09:43 PM
May I have a Pearl Master banner? o.o

It took me 11 months in order to finish my National Pokedex in my Pearl version. D:

Alice
March 13th, 2009, 09:57 PM
May I have a Pearl Master banner? o.o

It took me 11 months in order to finish my National Pokedex in my Pearl version. D:
I don't have photoshop, so I can't do anything fancy. I made the 1st gen awards as plain as they are on purpose, because the games themselves were very basic, and were based on a single color. For the gen II-IV however, I want them to be fancy and colorful. So I can't make the others myself unfortunately.

And again, everyone please join the group mentioned in the first post.

A Pokemon Player
March 14th, 2009, 06:48 AM
You're so complicated. D: Let me know when you make that Pearl banner. I'd like to have it.

Alice
March 15th, 2009, 03:45 PM
Anyway... lets get this thread moving again. Two new topics.

Was it harder to become a master in the older or newer versions?
Did you stop playing after you caught them all?

My answers:
1. I think it was harder in the older versions because you had to know people who were willing to give up their starters and other pokemon. Plus there was no pal park to catch them again.

2. Yes, I did stop playing after I caught them all. In fact, I erased my file right away.

Pikalover10
March 15th, 2009, 05:29 PM
I would like to join!

I'm a master in blue, red, emerald, ruby, Gold, Silver, and almost in Diamond...I don't have enough room in my sig for all those banners:P Anyway hello! Can I post a topic please? If so then here it is:

If you had any region choice, after you became a master would you start over again in a new region with same trainer just new Pokemon? If so then what Pokemon and region would you start with and in?
For me yes...I'll just go with me becoming a master in Red. I would start over again in Johto because I just love Johto! I would start with a totodile:)

Uhm...probably newer because there are more Pokemon to find now:)

No...I continued playing because I wanted to level them all to 100!(which I still ahve not done yet:\)

Yes. Gold, Silver, Red, Blue, Emerald, Ruby, and almost Diamond:)

Alice
March 15th, 2009, 09:04 PM
I would like to join!

I'm a master in blue, red, emerald, ruby, Gold, Silver, and almost in Diamond...I don't have enough room in my sig for all those banners:P Anyway hello! Can I post a topic please? If so then here it is:

If you had any region choice, after you became a master would you start over again in a new region with same trainer just new Pokemon? If so then what Pokemon and region would you start with and in?
For me yes...I'll just go with me becoming a master in Red. I would start over again in Johto because I just love Johto! I would start with a totodile:)

Uhm...probably newer because there are more Pokemon to find now:)

No...I continued playing because I wanted to level them all to 100!(which I still ahve not done yet:\)

Yes. Gold, Silver, Red, Blue, Emerald, Ruby, and almost Diamond:)
Wow... if that's all true... you have waaaay too much free time on your hands. lol

Game Over1375
March 15th, 2009, 09:13 PM
I would love to join this group.

I am a master in Red, Blue, Yellow, Crystal, Ruby, and Emerald. Still working on Diamond and Pearl.

In my opinion, it is harder to be a master in the newer versions. Too many Pokemon to find.

Heck no I didn't stop playing! I wanted some level 100s, and I started breeding Pokemon with some spectacular results.

Alice
March 15th, 2009, 10:21 PM
So just to make sure... you guys are saying you caught EVERY single pokemon in each one of those games? I don't see how it's possible to do it that many times personally :P.

Anyway, I'll add both of you to the group.

Game Over1375
March 15th, 2009, 10:34 PM
Yeah, I have. It was tough to do, but my friends helped ALOT with trading and other things.

Pikalover10
March 16th, 2009, 06:33 AM
YEah...I uh had a lot of free time while me and my family camped last summer and I was almost finished with most of them other then Red and Blue which I had finished...My friends helped a lot with trading and all so yeah! And almost finished with Diamond because I'm taking most of the ones from Emerald over:D

Alice
March 17th, 2009, 01:59 PM
Hmm... this group isn't very popular... Does anyone have any ideas to help get some more members?

Inferno1
March 17th, 2009, 07:14 PM
I completed the pokedex in Silver and red it took ages but i did it so can i join

Alice
March 18th, 2009, 07:06 AM
Sure I'll add you to the members list.

ShadowLeader
March 18th, 2009, 03:18 PM
Srry i dont have and fancy pictures but...oh well...
Ne ways:
I mastered red and yellow.
And I also mastered fire red, but i did use some rare candies.
Does that count?
Well, yes i wish to join if u will let me.

Alice
March 18th, 2009, 04:22 PM
Srry i dont have and fancy pictures but...oh well...
Ne ways:
I mastered red and yellow.
And I also mastered fire red, but i did use some rare candies.
Does that count?
Well, yes i wish to join if u will let me.
By mastered we just mean you caught all of the pokemon. So using rare candies doesn't matter. As long as you didn't use any actual cheats.

drifl00n
March 19th, 2009, 08:05 AM
Hi, I would like to join. I know your probably going to think im lying, but i mastered blue, red, yellow, gold, silver, crystal, ruby and fire red.

yes i had alot of free time when i was a little girl :]

Alice
March 22nd, 2009, 03:33 PM
Hi, I would like to join. I know your probably going to think im lying, but i mastered blue, red, yellow, gold, silver, crystal, ruby and fire red.

yes i had alot of free time when i was a little girl :]
Well, originally I wouldn't believe it, but there seem to be a lot of people just like you. I'll go add you to the list.

Also...
Two new topics:
4. What is your favorite type?
5. Who is your favorite character? (In the anime and the games.)

My answers:
4. Ice types
5. Tough one for me... Probably Ritchie in the anime.

ShadowLeader
March 29th, 2009, 01:53 PM
why am i not on the masters list?....just asking.

also...yes i caught all of the pokemon....i thought that u had to have all of them lvl 100.....thats what i meant by i had used rare candies cause i mean...who has that kinda time?..
And i prefer fire types and my fav character used to be Ash until he went all soft and started to abondon his pokemon and start all over.....now dont like any of the characters in the show period..in the games id have to say Oak cause he just pops up outta nowhere...

Alice
April 2nd, 2009, 07:22 AM
why am i not on the masters list?....just asking.
Sorry, I didn't realize I missed you.

Feline
April 2nd, 2009, 01:43 PM
hi ill join i completed pokemon crystal without catching all the pokemon in 24 hours one day also i completed the game using only one pokemon Sudowoodo from when i cought her my Sudowoodos a girl (like anybody care about the gender)

Alice
April 23rd, 2009, 10:45 PM
hi ill join i completed pokemon crystal without catching all the pokemon in 24 hours one day also i completed the game using only one pokemon Sudowoodo from when i cought her my Sudowoodos a girl (like anybody care about the gender)
Ok, I added you. We need to start talking...

Sasuke14
May 20th, 2009, 07:32 PM
Hi! Can I join? I've completed the Pokedex in Yellow and only need 4 more to complete Red.

ShadowLeader
May 20th, 2009, 07:37 PM
Welcome to the group!

We do need to start talking.....someone think of a topic!

machomuu
May 24th, 2009, 09:07 AM
I became a master with Red and Blue, so can I join?

Greeneflower
May 24th, 2009, 10:22 AM
I just started playing Pokemon, so I have only mastered the newer versions.

My first game that I mastered was Pokemon Diamond. :)

The Second one was Pokemon Platinum. :D

I'm getting close in Blue, but I can't find the TM (Or was it HM?) Flash. That darn cave is hard to get through without flash.

Anyway,
I'll join!

RicanPKMN87
May 25th, 2009, 07:32 PM
i wanna join and i completed red, and silver, never bother completing blue, and gold, i bought ruby and saph, and never opened them , i played d/p but i havent been able to beat the elite 4 yet ( it would help to have more then two pkmn in your line up, rapidash and empolean in level 72 and 77, and gyarados and infernape in another, 70 and 75) yup 2 cant do it, currently training two more pkmn in each game to at least lvl 60 before trying again.

Potato_Hurrican
May 31st, 2009, 06:35 AM
i mastered emerald, silver and fire red can i join?

Alice
June 8th, 2009, 10:53 AM
Oh wow, sorry guys, I thought this thread had died, so I hadn't checked back here in quite awhile. I'll add our new members.
--
Because Blikosaur hasn't posted since he first asked to join, I've removed his officer status, and given it to Shadowleader, since he is the most active member. Of course there isn't really any difference, but if you don't want it you may decline shadow.

Also, for a few of you, I'm not 100% sure if you're saying that you caught every pokemon, or if you just beat the elite four. If you have caught every pokemon in one of the games, please repost saying so more specifically, and I will add you to the master list.
--
A new topic:
Do you watch the TV show? If so, how long have you been watching it?

pokeman1122
June 8th, 2009, 01:50 PM
hi could i join i have am a master on pokemons emerald, red, diamond and platinum

The Sceptile King
July 1st, 2009, 11:11 AM
can i join i masterd emerald(but it got destoryed one day)and i made a banner

thewinna
July 18th, 2009, 02:23 AM
cool but do you actully have the game blue?

AeroMaster7
July 23rd, 2009, 01:35 PM
i wanna join my name is AeroMaster anyway. and i love pokemon So can i?

Lass Ash
August 8th, 2009, 08:04 PM
I'd like to join! I've been playing for so long.. just see my status haha. If any positions are available I wouldn't mind participating. You can even quiz me for proof of "authenticity" haha

Alice
August 8th, 2009, 08:24 PM
Ok, I've added the new members.

If any positions are available I wouldn't mind participating.
Well, the only thing we really need are banners, and master's awards.
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/96/vulpix.gif
http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss99/bemertonboy/toddlerplaygroundv3.gif
If you can make them in a quality as good as these, (this goes for everyone) then please do so. The only reason mine are so plain, is because the first 3 versions were just regular colors, with old graphics. It was done to fit the generation. (plus I can't really do that without photoshop afaik.) lol

Those are just examples that I took from pokeman1122's signature btw.

LinK93
September 7th, 2009, 11:42 PM
Hey...I successfully mastered:
r/b/y
g/s/c
r/s/e
d/p/pl

Captured all Pokemon in r/b/y and g/s/c
Never used cheats or missingno during gameplay (did later as a glitch searcher)
Also completed the game in some record times(personal records)
Am I in?

GlitchCity
October 17th, 2009, 06:39 PM
I have reached the master status in Pokemon Leafgreen, love that effin game

Samo XIXI
October 25th, 2009, 10:17 AM
helooo i am master at r/e/d
my favorite pokemon type is steel and i am complete the national pokedex on diamond.
and i beat elite 4 in diamond,ruby,emerald then can i join?

Aljam
October 27th, 2009, 01:28 PM
Let's see... If you mean by collecting all the pokemon, yes i'll join. I would consider myself a master in red because i collected all the pokemon i could as possible. (I couldn't get mew, boo-hoo I missed the events because they happened when I was like 5 and didn't really care, and they were in the US.)

I loved that file, until my red was mysteriously stolen by someone. (Ironicly I had another red can't find i-- wow I lent it to my friend this summer so he could lvl up his trades >.<')

Sasuke.
October 30th, 2009, 03:00 PM
I could say I was a solid Crystal Version master. I could make it threw Rt. 29 with my eyes closed.

Konekodemon
November 24th, 2009, 03:36 AM
I want to be a member. I beat the Pokemon League and completed my Sinnoh Dex without cheating on Pokemon Platinum. Could someone make a master banner for me?

Nevermind. I made my own. But could someone get rid of the white box for me? I don't know how to do it:

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/4571/mastered.png

You know, I think I have beaten Red, Blue and Yellow without cheating before but it was a long time ago. Back when the games was first made. So, I have beat all the games, just haven't gotten all Pokemon without cheating. But on the games you don't really need all Pokemon to beat the game in my opinion.

Games I've mastered:
http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh154/Die_Mortal/Lemony%20Lime/QuilavaKing/Bluemasterbanner2.pnghttp://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh154/Die_Mortal/Lemony%20Lime/QuilavaKing/Redmasterbanner.pnghttp://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh154/Die_Mortal/Lemony%20Lime/QuilavaKing/Yellowmasterbanner.png
Gold,Silver,Crystal,Ruby,Sapphire,Emerald,FireRed,LeafGreen,
Diamond,Pearl,Platinum, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team,
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time, Pokemon Ranger, Pokemon Snap, Pokemon Puzzle League, Pokemon Puzzle Challenge
Most of those I didn't get all Pokemon on, but I still beat them anyway. Therefore I mastered them. Oh yea, forgot this one. Very easy to master:
Hey You Pikachu, Pokemon Channel
On those two I did get everything. Very easy too.
Can't fit all that in my sig though.

bat003
January 2nd, 2010, 02:44 PM
Oh this sounds fun. I have done every pokemon hand held rpg and got 150 in yellow, not to say beat Pokémon Stadium 1 n 2 pluse snap and the wii battle-R pokemon ranger and i find it easy to take a win in the face. So what do i have to do?

Mastered List
r/b/y/g
g/s/c
r/s/e
d/p
http://www.pokecommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=3638&pictureid=37473
Hope it is not too much hu.

Amjed012
April 16th, 2010, 04:32 PM
How do I get one of those added to my signature? (Yellow version master, truly am)

Ezio Auditore da Firenze
April 17th, 2010, 01:37 AM
Could I join please?

I've never completed a National Pokedex, but at times in Diamond, and Platinum, I've completed both versions of the Sinnoh Pokedex. I've also captured every pokemon available on one runthrough of LeafGreen (1 starter, no Mew, no FireRed exclusives)

Kiedyn Bmyoan
May 6th, 2010, 05:46 PM
Oi. I completed Red, Blue, Crystal about...6 times, Ruby, Pearl and Platinum. I'd be down with joining if you'd have me.

Konekodemon
May 7th, 2010, 01:38 AM
Just beat Blue again. Uh, does the Mew glitch count as cheating? I know some people think it's cheating because Mew is a glitch Pokemon, but other like me think that glitches aren't cheats since there already pre-programed into the game, without using any cheating devices.
http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh154/Die_Mortal/Lemony%20Lime/QuilavaKing/Bluemasterbanner2.png

chikorita125
May 7th, 2010, 02:06 AM
can i join??? i have finnished Pearl and platnium, but havn't finnished national pokedex :(

Midori Chi
May 7th, 2010, 05:36 PM
Guys, please don't revive threads that are over a month old. D :

*Locked*