PDA

View Full Version : Staff Complaint/Feedback Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3

aRedMoon
September 11th, 2004, 09:07 PM
Having a problem with some moderator? Don't know where to turn? Here's your answer.

...complain about the horrid and utterly evil PC mods here.

Or, if you must, complain about the S-Mods, Preators, Abbys, Admins, whatever.

Thomas
September 12th, 2004, 10:46 AM
Is this to complain only about mods or smod, preators, and admins also?

Cherrim
September 12th, 2004, 10:49 AM
You can give input about Admins, too, in this thread. It isn't just restricted to moderators. So, for example, if you think I'm doing a bad job, you'd just say so here. And try to give (specific) reasons why, too, or else it'll just be spam. xD;;

James3
September 12th, 2004, 11:02 AM
Wont you get band doing that cause i did it on serebii net ages ago and i got banned

Frostweaver
September 12th, 2004, 11:09 AM
Wont you get band doing that cause i did it on serebii net ages ago and i got banned
Why would the mods make it in the first place? We're not setting a trap to ban people XD

As long as you're saying why and not just throwing out random staff member names for really no reason. =)

Castrainer
September 12th, 2004, 11:11 AM
We just need some more mods at Mixed Art/Home of the Sprites. Because I havent seem MoonLight and orange*berry lately >_>
But all mods are doing great! Specially JKaizer and Tendo, because they can close annoying TCard threads XD

TRIFORCE89
September 12th, 2004, 11:18 AM
I have no complaints about anyone. I just have a question 'tis all. What prompted you guys to do this? Have you been receiving some criticism towards mods (and above) recently?

James3
September 12th, 2004, 11:25 AM
i think orange*berry has perminatly left as she spends all her on serebii.net shes just wasting an art mods place

And Zapchu is much of an admin as hes never online and he doesnt do much admin stuff when he is here

Whoops *has started to rant*

Haruka
September 12th, 2004, 11:26 AM
Atleast noone attacked me yet.... ^_^...

Castrainer
September 12th, 2004, 11:28 AM
Zapchu is a girl --;;
And Haruka... Theres no point to attack ya XD

Shiney
September 12th, 2004, 11:30 AM
We just need some more mods at Mixed Art/Home of the Sprites. Because I havent seem MoonLight and orange*berry lately >_>
But all mods are doing great! Specially JKaizer and Tendo, because they can close annoying TCard threads XD

True, I myself was noticing the same thing.

aRedMoon
September 12th, 2004, 11:30 AM
Moony is an adult, so she may be dealing with work, college, something of that order. Not sure of orange*berry though...

And Zapchu is indeed on quite a bit, she just doesn't post like crazy. The admins spend most of their time here in the AdminCP, adding hacks, fixing mistakes, stuff like that.

Frostweaver
September 12th, 2004, 11:31 AM
I have no complaints about anyone. I just have a question 'tis all. What prompted you guys to do this? Have you been receiving some criticism towards mods (and above) recently?
Ooo I know this one! XD; We started this because a few threads that I noticed seem to have very upset members regarding moderators' actions, yet put in a sarcastic "oh but you're a mod" and then left without saying why so upset. Also I got a few reputation decrease for the sake of some people (probably more than the ones who gave me the down) wanting to spit on my face yet I cannot because I'm a mod and I might just ban them. (anyone notice the mistake in that statement? XD)

So we decided to make this Complaint Thread so members can freely express their hatred and other secret loathing against moderators.

Porygon
September 12th, 2004, 11:37 AM
Well, I for one, think y'all are doing a bangup job!

Luigi-San
September 12th, 2004, 11:55 AM
I think that VRoad doesn't deserve to be an admin because I (think I) caught him flaming a member (xx_jirachi_xx) about a stolen image in this thread: http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=17123.

aRedMoon
September 12th, 2004, 11:58 AM
How would you feel if you got your images stolen over and over? =/

VRoad's dealt with a lot of that stuff... I don't blame him for finally blowing up.

Frostweaver
September 12th, 2004, 12:07 PM
I think that VRoad doesn't deserve to be an admin because I (think I) caught him flaming a member (xx_jirachi_xx) about a stolen image in this thread: http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=17123.
Guess we should have said "admins excluded" because it's not like any of us haven't found Steve breaking the rules 3 times continous or more anyway... *upset*

Luigi-San
September 12th, 2004, 12:12 PM
Hmm, maybe this will help...

aRedMoon
September 12th, 2004, 12:15 PM
Hmm, maybe this will help...
And maybe this will also help

Castrainer
September 12th, 2004, 12:20 PM
O.O
So VRoad is a... Thief?
OMG he gonna kill us XD

aRedMoon
September 12th, 2004, 12:25 PM
v_v;;

Casty, it's the other way around.

Castrainer
September 12th, 2004, 12:27 PM
v_v;;

Casty, it's the other way around.

Ohh! So he is a Police Officer!
OMG he gonna save us all XD

Sorry, I just had to say some random things >_>

Cherrim
September 12th, 2004, 12:29 PM
Okay, admins are seemingly above the rules, as we learned earlier, also in WD. =\ But really, I'd blow up at someone too if they had my art and were using it in their site... without giving me credit and refusing to give credit after I bring it to their attention. I don't think xx_jirachi_xx should have been banned, but... meh. =\

Undertaker the Deadman
September 12th, 2004, 12:30 PM
O.O
So VRoad is a... Thief?
OMG he gonna kill us XD

So he's not a theif
and he's not going to kill us...

aRedMoon
September 12th, 2004, 12:38 PM
Okay, admins are seemingly above the rules, as we learned earlier, also in WD. =\ But really, I'd blow up at someone too if they had my art and were using it in their site... without giving me credit and refusing to give credit after I bring it to their attention. I don't think xx_jirachi_xx should have been banned, but... meh. =\
*coughcoughcough........*

Geometric-sama
September 12th, 2004, 05:15 PM
o_O If you don't think he should have been banned you could unban him... and risk Casey's wrath XD. No, I think Casey does a decent job, although there were a lot of "****"s in some of his posts....

Andrea-chan
September 12th, 2004, 06:02 PM
I also don't think he should have been banned for that but I'm not going to un-ban him. He did take the pic from V-Road and was going on and on about how it was not V-Road's even when V-Road made it and put the hard work into making it and I though we was going to ban members for taking pics and saying it's theirs or whatever when they know it's not theirs and when told they took it and yet still say it's theirs.

aRedMoon
September 12th, 2004, 06:07 PM
Didn't they something along the lines of this is their forum and they can do whatever the **** they want to?

Andrea-chan
September 12th, 2004, 06:11 PM
Didn't they something along the lines of this is their forum and they can do whatever the **** they want to?
Yea and that too. XD
But still I could un-ban that member too.

Geometric-sama
September 12th, 2004, 06:11 PM
Yeah, but people tend to do that anyway. *can think of several forum admins like that... including self on RXN XD*

aRedMoon
September 12th, 2004, 06:15 PM
And some Sub-Admins complain about Admins doing that. ~_~

Eliana
September 12th, 2004, 06:19 PM
^_^ I think the Mods have been doing a perfectely fine job ^^ I read the first page of this and yes, considering I spend a consideriable amount of time at the spriting area( my thread IS the biggest *pride* XD) yeah there arent any mods around there anymore....

aRedMoon
September 12th, 2004, 06:21 PM
Okay, I'll pose a question:

What areas do you, as members, think need more mods? I'll take those ideas and post 'em in the Mod Lounge, and we can see about getting a new mod in there. =)

Eliana
September 12th, 2004, 06:24 PM
As I said before, the Spriting Area. ^_^ I think it could help that place a lot!

aRedMoon
September 12th, 2004, 06:27 PM
Already made a topic for that. :P

Careful With That Axe, Pichu!
September 12th, 2004, 06:28 PM
Well, thooty is doing great big job out there in B. corner, couldn't a mod help him a little there? Jus a thought....

Castrainer
As I said before, the Spriting Area. ^_^ I think it could help that place a lot!

I could too! I will be glad to help with anything XD

And I think blue would be a great mod for the Anime/Manga forum =D

Eliana
Thanks Jkai! ^_^ so whats going to happen afterwards?

Castrainer
September 12th, 2004, 06:30 PM
Me and eliana are currently the only non-newbies-non-mods that go to the HotS forum XD

aRedMoon
Err... I dunno. O.o

And I don't think any new mods would be hired... more likely we'll spread out our mod base to cover more corners.

Eliana
o0;; Your right Casty. And if there is anything I can do, I would be glad to ^_^.

aRedMoon
September 12th, 2004, 06:33 PM
Hmm... that's kinda sad, when so little non-newbies go there. =/

Haruka
September 12th, 2004, 06:34 PM
maybe we should start a oldbie club or something to make the oldbies happy. ^_^...

Eliana
September 12th, 2004, 06:34 PM
Yeah it is. XD. Thats okay though. Helping newbies out is so fun. Lol.

Teara
September 12th, 2004, 06:35 PM
I could too! I will be glad to help with anything XD

And I think blue would be a great mod for the Anime/Manga forum =D
I agree with Casty.
Blue knowz what he'z talking about there...he actually confuzez me alot when we're talking zince he'z got alot more knowledge about animen and manga then me ^^;;
Ahem, but my point iz I think he could really do zome damage (the good kind XD) there.

Castrainer
September 12th, 2004, 06:36 PM
Yeah it is. XD. Thats okay though. Helping newbies out is so fun. Lol.

Yeah XD
And flaming them is good too XD
I will only stop flaming them If I can close theyr threads before starting the flame XD

aRedMoon
September 12th, 2004, 06:40 PM
And flaming them will get you a "BOOTED OUT"...

Ryoutarou
September 12th, 2004, 06:42 PM
And flaming them will get you a "BOOTED OUT"...
I think he was just playing,lol.

Haruka
September 12th, 2004, 06:43 PM
Yep... flame and get BOOTED OUT... Flaming is for meanies... though. :\

and also, please don't do what Jess did and reregister and post again. X_X

aRedMoon
September 12th, 2004, 06:49 PM
Some of his posts have bordered on flaming... so yeah, I wasn't kidding.

Ryoutarou
September 12th, 2004, 06:50 PM
Some of his posts have bordered on flaming... so yeah, I wasn't kidding.
Ya, but most of the time he has good intentions, dosent he?

Haruka
September 12th, 2004, 06:54 PM
Jess flames and spams alot... hmmmmmmmmmm... I wounder why he always let back in...

No... I already know already... ^_^... promises that he behaves and then break more rules???

:o

September 12th, 2004, 06:54 PM
Oh, yea, casty doesn't want to flame, he finds it fun, yep, he had flamed at times, but if it is so bad, i'm pretty sure he will stop^^

aRedMoon
September 12th, 2004, 06:55 PM
Jess is banned as soon as we realize it's him now-a-days.

And blue, it's still flaming, which is against the rules.

Ryoutarou
September 12th, 2004, 06:57 PM
Jess is banned as soon as we realize it's him now-a-days.

And blue, it's still flaming, which is against the rules.
Border-line flaming as you said, remember? :P Ya, but he should cut down a lot on it, but he is to hyper for his own good sometimes.

Geometric-sama
September 12th, 2004, 07:40 PM
Hyperness is sometimes good, but when it gets nasty it's not good anymore.

Purin
September 13th, 2004, 03:05 AM
i think orange*berry has perminatly left as she spends all her on serebii.net shes just wasting an art mods place

And Zapchu is much of an admin as hes never online and he doesnt do much admin stuff when he is here

I've no idea why orange's gone, but I saw her at SPPF sometime ago posting artwork. She was a good mod when she modded the forum alone a long time ago.

I think Zapchu's just busy, she hasn't updated her Pokemon website in a while, I think.

Jess has migrated to SPPF (I think) too.

Alyssa/Haruka: I'm just curious, but with that many clubs in CC, how do you check them all time to time?

nayana_1120
September 13th, 2004, 03:23 AM
*cannot belive she's acutally posting here*

Me and eliana are currently the only non-newbies-non-mods that go to the HotS forum XD

does that mean I'm a newbie still? ;-;
that's the only place I constatly go to (but alot of it is requests, and not much to review x_x).

Oddly I don't see why you need mods in the sprites section, unless the individual sprite request topics need to be closed, or if the request threads are that bad. o_O;;
And the rules aren't that strict in the sprite forum. I mean, unless saying "I like your sprites great job" is acutally against the rules (which, because of one of s-mods posts in the rules, I was under the impression that it isn't, that it was just a sugggestion), I don't see any rulebreaking in the threads I do review in.
But if you do get another mod in there, I bet they'll do a good job. Good luck. ^^

*is also in agreeance that Blue should be anime/manga mod*
I mean, I see him alot there, and he seems to be mature. ^^

teh off-topicness
and omg eliana that sprite thread is HUGE... I've never seen one that big before. @_@

aRedMoon
September 13th, 2004, 03:31 AM
teh off-topicness
and omg eliana that sprite thread is HUGE... I've never seen one that big before. @_@
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=2984

Check that one out. xD

Eliana
September 13th, 2004, 02:50 PM
XD Thanks! ^_^ Actually I've only recentely started spriting...about 3 months ago! ^^ so Jkai whats going on in the Sprite Place?
And Flaming..... Well lol Dont look at me I dont flame.

Brittany
September 13th, 2004, 03:23 PM
I think Andy needs to staighten up. XD
And Dakota too for that matter! XD
I would say the same about Scotty, but he's only a mod, so he has less responsibilities then them both.

*runs from them all*

Cherrim
September 13th, 2004, 03:42 PM
Ehe... you guys, Orange has already been demodded. ^_^;; We decided... a week ago, I think. o_O; She was very inactive, with no excuse from what we could see. =\

Eliana
September 13th, 2004, 03:50 PM
So whats gonna happen with the mods there? *is jumping up and down for no reason* XD

Ryoutarou
September 13th, 2004, 03:52 PM
They might just mod someone else for that area, or more then likley just give a mod another area to cover.

Eliana
September 13th, 2004, 03:53 PM
I hope they mod someone ^^ that would be cool! I havent seen a new mod for a while ^^

Ryoutarou
September 13th, 2004, 03:59 PM
Well, what they need is more active mods I guess.

Eliana
September 13th, 2004, 04:49 PM
Yeah well if they had no choice I would voulenteer but im sure they can figure something out ^^

aRedMoon
September 13th, 2004, 05:35 PM
There have been requests for the HotS, so there should be a new mod in there soon enough. =3

*wonders who added the poll*

Eliana
September 13th, 2004, 05:36 PM
WHAT? XD who is it? lol *goes to stalk greggy until he says* I need to go congradulate them! if its casty i gotta go on MSN and yell at him lol

aRedMoon
September 13th, 2004, 05:52 PM
Current mods have asked for the spot.

Eliana
September 13th, 2004, 05:53 PM
Current mods? well lol that explains a lot. XD

Geometric-sama
September 13th, 2004, 08:56 PM
I'm pretty sure we're trying not to expand the team too much at the moment. People are tending to spread. Like Greggy, who now has 5 times my power. *glares vehemently at Esmerelda-Greggyina*

Andrea-chan
September 13th, 2004, 09:08 PM
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=2984

Check that one out. xDYes quote the largest thread on PC. Quote the thread where I said it would not get anywhere. Quote the thread with over 20,000 posts and over 100,000 views. XD

I think Andy needs to staighten up. XD
And Dakota too for that matter! XD
I would say the same about Scotty, but he's only a mod, so he has less responsibilities then them both.

*runs from them all*You mean become stiff? No way I am going to become a stiff staff member like I was before. XD

Geometric-sama
September 13th, 2004, 09:10 PM
Andy was... affected by his time in Community HQ.

Beware of him. But I'm still crazier than him. And than Austin. And Scott XD *runs around with penguins on head*

Andrea-chan
September 13th, 2004, 09:18 PM
Andy was... affected by his time in Community HQ.

Beware of him. But I'm still crazier than him. And than Austin. And Scott XD *runs around with penguins on head*
Hey look at Jake, he was more stiff then I was, now look at him. I tell you there is something about that HQ that gets to who ever goes there. XD

Geometric-sama
September 13th, 2004, 09:21 PM
Anthony was never stiff! *grins and sticks a penguin on Andy's head*

Andrea-chan
September 13th, 2004, 09:26 PM
Anthony was never stiff! *grins and sticks a penguin on Andy's head*
He was too JA, and that penguin bugs me alot. XD

Geometric-sama
September 13th, 2004, 09:29 PM
*penguin poos on Andy's head*

You shouldn't feed it so much XD, and I never knew him to be stiff XD. We're planning to meet up sometime.

Hiroshi Sotomura
September 14th, 2004, 12:48 AM
Me? Stiff? I was wavy and wobbly even before I was in the Community Headquarters. Even more crazy before being in the Mod Lounge! XD
Even ask Scotty! We've been evil friends since goodness knows when! XD
Or even Shadow, he remembers only too much about me. =P

KLS
September 14th, 2004, 04:56 AM

zapchu is currently working on the oekaki so but off...
and like they said zapchu is a girl
well i'm not implying this here i think
but i've noticed that whenever i go to a boards
i see that all the admins,mods are REALLY cocky
and i just see that and leave
well it's not directed toward us
but the way they talk thinking that they're superior makes me wanna leave.
i have seen some cocky mods here (but i'm not going to mention any names here because goodess know that i'll be flamed for the rest of my life here on PC)
but almost all of the mods here are nice and makes me feel welcome especially the preators,kenny,and zapchu

Andrea-chan
September 14th, 2004, 08:06 AM
Me? Stiff? I was wavy and wobbly even before I was in the Community Headquarters. Even more crazy before being in the Mod Lounge! XD
Even ask Scotty! We've been evil friends since goodness knows when! XD
Or even Shadow, he remembers only too much about me. =P
*Hits Jake on the head* you were stiff when you was on PC (can't count on MSN or anything XD). Shadow was never stiff but on PC you was. XD

aRedMoon
September 14th, 2004, 12:25 PM
/me imagines what would happen if me/JA ever got access to the HQ....

Pokedragonfire
September 14th, 2004, 12:55 PM
*complains*
Here is a nasty conversation I had with AZSupraT. I wasn't stealing, just saying you cannot copyright Pokemon stuff yourself since pokemon IS copyrighted. At least it was PM and not a thread...

AZSupraT[/color]]Most images such as Cerebi, and Pikachu, and all graphics were made by me. So They made 2 images(both ash pics)...hmm...who gives a crap.

UM, CONTENT WAS WRITEN BY ME! how the **** can you ****ing say that the content isnt mine? I WROTE it for VR not Pokemon.... DUH.

SO I'LL ASK AGAIN, WHAT THE **** IS SO ILLIGAL ABOUT MY **** SITE?

NOT A **** THING
The tiny images behind the celebi. You know, the ones nintendo made? Well you can't claim them. I mean, yeah, most of it you made but those are nintendo's charaters and pictures. And sure you wrote it but did you make those pictures of the gameboy sceenshot? No, nintendo did. I'm not denying you made SOME of the pictures and made SOME of the content, but the rest is nintendo made. :/ Sorry to make you mad. I'm sure you work hard making all the coding, images, and writing stuff. But I'd say a pokemon site is less creative then say, a site with totally made up charaters. No one else has them, plus, it's not illegal. :)

AZSupraT[/color]]
whatever man, Its not illigal to have a fan site. If it really was, there would be no yugioh, pokemon, etc. sites. They would crack down on it if it really was illigal.
I never claimed any of the screens were mine except that I TOOK THE SCREENS. That is all. The WRITEN content IS MINE. The screens etc. I took, the screens belong to VR, not Pokemon or nintendo. THE GAMES, NOT THE SCREENS/IMAGES ARE THERE'S! GET SOME TRUE FACTS BEFORE YOU PM ME BACK. I AM SICK OF ARGUING W/KIDS DAY AFTER DAY ABOUT STUFF THEY CANT WIN/OR KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.Okay okay. Yes I'm sorry. I'm not trying to argue, just explain what I think. But I have read that you cannot claim copyright to things that are already copyrighed. That is all. Since pokemon is copyrighted, you cannot copyright your own stuff. I mean you can say don't steal it. I mean pokemon is copyrighted (trademarked) for a reason. So people don't take it. Calm down... please...I mean at least if you want to copyright the layout, put something like Pokemon is a registerd trademark of nintendo. Some people never heard of pokemon and would like to know that it is copyrighted/trademarked, whatever...

Castrainer
September 14th, 2004, 02:50 PM
Just a question... Can I IM a mod just to ask him/her to close a thread? Or I will look like Nasty? :P

aRedMoon
September 14th, 2004, 02:53 PM
Depends on the mod.

You can IM me, but I most likely won't be at the computer. :P

A PM might be more liked however.

Castrainer
September 14th, 2004, 02:54 PM
Depends on the mod.

You can IM me, but I most likely won't be at the computer. :P

A PM might be more liked however.

Uh... Okay...
I think I got it! Thanks ^^;

Geometric-sama
September 14th, 2004, 04:56 PM
PMs are better, that reminds me - when are we going to get the report-to-PM back up?

Blasty, not all mods are the same, and at PC mods are pretty carefully screened. You shouldn't assume that all mods are horrible just because some at other forums are. I've had bad experiences with mods elsewhere too.

Steve, can you talk to Casey about Pokedragonfire's problem then? But Pokedragonfire, be careful, because some of what you said *could* be taken as flaming.

aRedMoon
September 14th, 2004, 04:57 PM
PMs are better, that reminds me - when are we going to get the report-to-PM back up?Whenever Kwesi decides to get the hack back up. >_>

Geometric-sama
September 14th, 2004, 05:31 PM
Can't one of the other admins do that? *decides to bug them XD*

aRedMoon
September 14th, 2004, 05:32 PM
I think only Steve and Kwesi have FTP permissions.

Pokedragonfire
September 14th, 2004, 05:37 PM
My intention wasn't to flame, just discuss mostly. I'll try next time not to say anything that could be taken as a flame...But laws are pretty serious you REALLY don't want to get into trouble with them...

Geometric-sama
September 14th, 2004, 07:42 PM
I understand what you mean, you just have to be careful online as since people can't see you IRL they might take something badly.

I could go bug Steve.... XD

James3
September 14th, 2004, 10:28 PM
Im Back......

I have been about about az have have noticed that PIKA2 doesnt do much in the way of modding

Cool Cr@cker
September 15th, 2004, 07:03 AM
Who the heck said that.PIKA2 is a wonderful mod.You should see him(Err...He wants to be a she) on the Emulation and Patches discussion!!!!He(again prob) is very responsible and really really helpful and very dutiful too.and If you see most of the newb members PIKA2 will be the first one to be in their friends list.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP"
And I think you mods are spamming in this thread badly.

aRedMoon
September 15th, 2004, 12:09 PM
And I think you mods are spamming in this thread badly.>_>

*shushs you* No telling that we are bad members. XD

And from what I've seen, PIKA2 does a superb job.

Eliana
September 15th, 2004, 12:20 PM
Yeah PIKA2 is really nice! ^_^ I dont see any problems there.

Luigi-San
September 15th, 2004, 12:54 PM
And maybe this will also help
You think?

http://www.pokeforum.altervista.org/jirachi.gif

Look at this. This is what xx_jirachi_xx claims he got. There is no VR icon in the picture!

aRedMoon
September 15th, 2004, 12:56 PM
It's just as easy to steal something as it is to edit out something.

parallelzero
September 15th, 2004, 01:09 PM
I don't have a problem with any of the staff, I like em all! What's wrong with PIKA2? She's a great mod!

Hiroshi Sotomura
September 15th, 2004, 03:09 PM
Hey Andy, you force me to bend to your will, so I kill you.
*jumps on Andy and continues to whack his head*
Die you...

parallelzero
September 15th, 2004, 03:39 PM
Die you...
>>
Violent....
*beats satoshi with a baseball bat*

Arcanine
September 15th, 2004, 08:04 PM
Die you...
*Breaks a 2x4 over Jake's head*

Well from what I seen PIKA2 is a good Mod of the forum.

James3
September 15th, 2004, 10:59 PM
Its just she was being really silly andd SPAMing like mad in one of the love threads

Castrainer
September 16th, 2004, 07:39 AM
Humm... I think we need a mod at Rumours and one more Mod at Pkmn General, since Kay-Kay got promoted >_>

James3
September 16th, 2004, 08:35 AM
Hey Everyone< Im New!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its nice that your new but dont post it here it will just be delteted

Geometric-sama
September 16th, 2004, 03:07 PM
We've been discussing Rumours in the lounge already... *notes that General has only Tommy now* If you really want, I can post a thread for that in the lounge.

aRedMoon
September 16th, 2004, 03:34 PM
I agree, until it's decided if Rumors is gonna go or stay, we should get a mod in there.

Geometric-sama
September 16th, 2004, 03:36 PM
Yeah, but you just want it because you have more power XD. :P You already have 5 forums to mod XD

aRedMoon
September 16th, 2004, 03:41 PM
And I could easily take on an S-Mod job too. Honestly.

...I'm all over the forum, because of high-speed net, plus I procrastinate on homework because I'm in IB. *nods*

Undertaker the Deadman
September 16th, 2004, 03:48 PM
Okay, I'll pose a question:

What areas do you, as members, think need more mods? I'll take those ideas and post 'em in the Mod Lounge, and we can see about getting a new mod in there. =)

I think in the Community Questions & Feedback should have one more mod....

aRedMoon
September 16th, 2004, 03:49 PM
You think so? O.o

Are there threads that I'm missing?

Geometric-sama
September 16th, 2004, 04:49 PM
I think Greg does a great job of it already. :P

aRedMoon
September 16th, 2004, 04:51 PM
And I think you've been doing a great job with HotS lately. ^^;

Good to see a new mod in there that does stuff! ^^

Geometric-sama
September 17th, 2004, 04:28 AM
o_O I've been a mod there for about two or three days, and I've made... oh, seven or eight posts. *That's* doing a great job? o_O XD

And Greggy, mods don't *get* user notes o_O

Castrainer
September 17th, 2004, 08:37 AM
We've been discussing Rumours in the lounge already... *notes that General has only Tommy now* If you really want, I can post a thread for that in the lounge.

Really? Thanks! So if ya can make that thread, It will help a lot ^^;

aRedMoon
September 17th, 2004, 12:25 PM
I think we can JA... >_>

And Casty, she made it after she posted that. XD

Castrainer
September 17th, 2004, 03:12 PM
I think we can JA... >_>

And Casty, she made it after she posted that. XD

Yah!? XD
Im a bi absent-minded today @__@

Geometric-sama
September 18th, 2004, 04:41 AM
Don't worry, you weren't to know, you can't see it...

And Greggy, if you can get them they're not in your profile...

Eliana
September 27th, 2004, 06:59 AM
o0;; yeah lol I had NO clue JA was a mod at the sprite place till she told me. XD

PGN
September 28th, 2004, 03:31 AM
T-Dome
Should have a mod or two for if things get out of hand
MCG
Not that Alyssa isn't doing good, but there should be a mod for when she isn't online, and a mod is needed.
Art
I think Forest Grovyle should be modded in the Art forum
OE
Maybe you can add a mod there for when a mod is needed and Nick isn't on.
FanFiction
Another mod for FanFiction when oni isn't on and a mod is needed
Manga forum
blue should be modded in the Manga forum

Kairi
September 28th, 2004, 11:06 AM
• T-Dome
Should have a mod or two for if things get out of hand
• MCG
Not that Alyssa isn't doing good, but there should be a mod for when she isn't online, and a mod is needed.
• Art
I think Forest Grovyle should be modded in the Art forum
•OE
Maybe you can add a mod there for when a mod is needed and Nick isn't on.
• FanFiction
Another mod for FanFiction when oni isn't on and a mod is needed
• Manga forum
blue should be modded in the Manga forum
T-dome is mostly watched over by the smods. That’s a particularly difficult area to assign someone to, since you’ve got to be mature (obviously, but maybe moreso than for other areas) and be well versed on a vast number of subjects. Most importantly is that you must be active enough and be able to handle large-scale subtle flamewars.

As for the other areas, it’s better to suggest someone then says we need to stick another person there. While that may be true, it’s still best to pick people who are already active in the forum and working best they can to make up for lack of modding. Such as you did with FG, and we will look into her. no guarantee, but no harm in looking either.

Haruka
September 28th, 2004, 12:20 PM
I am only on for 7 hours a day, and the Forum doesn't need a moderator because it's not that active enough that it needs a moderator.

it depends on how much homework I have.

Timbjerr
September 28th, 2004, 12:32 PM
Humm... I think we need a mod at Rumours and one more Mod at Pkmn General, since Kay-Kay got promoted >_>
I feel slightly insulted by that. XD

I remember for a long time, Kay was the only mod there. I was only modded there eventually because Kay wanted to add more to my load. XD

Geometric-sama
September 29th, 2004, 04:19 AM
If you need another for OE I can take it... I need to build up my load.... and I hang out a lot in there even if I don't post a lot.

Eliana
October 3rd, 2004, 11:49 AM
o0;; is it just me, or are a lot of mods leaving? Looks like its gonna add a lot of forums to their moding places huh? well right now I'd say the mods are doing good.... ^_^ keep up the good work!

AdamHays
October 3rd, 2004, 12:05 PM
I actually have a problem with the members,they aren't doing there job.

Eliana
October 3rd, 2004, 12:07 PM
The members? do you mean the mods? XD

AdamHays
October 3rd, 2004, 12:16 PM
No i mean the members.there have been alot of annoying ones lately.
no problem with any mod there all great.

Eliana
October 3rd, 2004, 12:25 PM
Well, this is the staff feedback place.....if the members arent behaving thats where a mod comes in. XD

EVA-01
October 5th, 2004, 04:27 AM
Sorry to offend anyone but what is with her attitude? she quit PC say hmm 3 times? gets reMODded every time, thats not my buisiness, but her attitude really bugs me. ive heard and seen reports from my friends insulting people on MSN messanger, with swear words wich i cannot say but do we really want a leader that insults others? i dont! this is just myside but i think we should have a kind considerate leader on PC that doesnt swear and talks it out with people because this isnt the environment young people should be in!

When she quits she should not brag as if its something to be proud of, quiting a good group like PC isnt "Cool" and if someone quit they shouldnt go straight back to the top leavin faithful members down the bottom

EVA01

aaaaaa
October 5th, 2004, 04:31 AM
Erm..JKaizer is a boy, you know?
And he just likes to take the pee out of things that most people find annoying, like the leaving trend.
He also stands proud for his beliefs, which is so refreshing to see ^_^

EVA-01
October 5th, 2004, 04:41 AM
i know he is a BOY but to me HE acts like a SHE

Purin
October 5th, 2004, 04:55 AM
i know he is a BOY but to me HE acts like a SHE
I daresay you haven't been here long enough to know why he's acting like a she. He's not the only one, btw.

aaaaaa
October 5th, 2004, 05:02 AM
Started off in the dare thread, but I guess it turns out that JKaizer prefers drowning in a sea of estrogen ^^

EVA-01
October 5th, 2004, 05:21 AM
lol..bad habit, first comes cross dressing...

Purin
October 5th, 2004, 05:23 AM
lol..bad habit, first comes cross dressing...
I shouldn't have given him that mini-skirt =P
But each to his/her own =P

Cherrim
October 5th, 2004, 05:31 AM
*merges this thread with the one for complaining about mods*

o_o; And just so you know, the only time JK "left" was when he asked to be demodded. But then Steve modded him over again anyway, so he's here to stay now. :\ That doesn't mean I approve of his apparent behaviour on MSN, but that's separate from PC, so nothing can be done or even proved. o.o

EVA-01
October 5th, 2004, 05:32 AM
no she has left like 2-3 times and brags and brags

Cherrim
October 5th, 2004, 05:34 AM
These recent leaves aren't real. It's just a play on how everyone is leaving to get attention and stuff. o_o

raveberuk
October 5th, 2004, 05:36 AM
Yo mods, good jobs at keeping PC clean from perverted people and maintaining safe-for-surfing environment for young children. :nervous:

Keep up the good job! :dead:

Rave :paranoid:

Geometric-sama
October 5th, 2004, 04:00 PM
Ah, don't worry about Greggy (JKaizer). It's his idea of fun. Yes, he has a really weird idea of fun, huh? XD

Eliana
October 5th, 2004, 04:03 PM
XD dont we all? well I havent see him cause any problems.....o0;;

Geometric-sama
October 5th, 2004, 04:09 PM
Some people think he's too harsh. :P But you should see what us lowly mods get up to in the lounge... the upper-level HQ people have been told never to leave Greggy and me alone in the lounge again XD

Jason
October 8th, 2004, 04:14 PM
~post edited~
sorry mods.

aRedMoon
October 8th, 2004, 04:15 PM
Abby is actually the one that closed it. ;)

And I've made a thread in the lounge about it, so you should get a new mod in a bit.

Jason
October 8th, 2004, 04:16 PM
Oh...good. you made the similar version in the louge? Ehh okay. well.. can someone tell me what does this thread said about the romhacking froum? thanks

aRedMoon
October 8th, 2004, 04:18 PM
Uh, I didn't get that last bit. O.o

And I made a thread saying that the members want new mods. It should get more attention there than in Q&F anyways...

Jason
October 8th, 2004, 04:19 PM
Oh thanks anyways. You're cool JK

Thomas
October 8th, 2004, 04:35 PM
I didnt even know that shadow had left. I hope we do get a new mod in rom hacking. Mabey one that only mods there so they could pay more attention to it.

Raichu Master
October 8th, 2004, 04:41 PM
Well just dropped by to say...AWESOME JOB EVERYONE! ^^

I've tryed several times to get off this Pokemon forum and go to others. But I find I don't like them because all their mods and admins abuse there powers and are really really nasty.

PC is different, it's ultra friendly, and everyone is so nice to everyone! (Partly because of my hugify the world club! XD) The mods and admins do there jobs and are the people who know what they're talking about, and can help out are the people with authority, I really love that! ^^

The only thing that could make this better is let me mod the other writings forum, because...um...since I was the one with the idea...I guess I just think...it's only fitting that I mod the forum that I came up with the idea for... XD

Well...keep up the good work all you peps! Also all the members here are equally nice it's a very safe and secure enviroment! Congratulations on creating a stable member friendly community! ^^

aRedMoon
October 8th, 2004, 05:04 PM
Other Writings and Other Roleplay have the same mods as when it was combined into one forum.

Raichu Master
October 8th, 2004, 05:07 PM
Leave it to the gender confused one to be technical... XD

I'm just kidding dude! XD

Anyway yeah I realized that...and I have no problem with moding that forum...after all that was part of my idea wasn't it? XD

Well it was a suggestion and this is the "Staff Complaint/Feedback Thread" so I just dropped by to give y'all feedback that's all! ^^

aRedMoon
October 8th, 2004, 05:53 PM
Why does everyone call me the "gender confused one"? v.v

Raichu Master
October 8th, 2004, 06:01 PM
Why does everyone call me the "gender confused one"? v.v

*looks at gender in Jkaizers profile, and remembers his true gender* I wonder why! Could it be that you're profile says your a girl when you're a boy, and you act like a boy one instant and then the next your acting like a girl? Nope it couldn't be that reason... XD

I'm just playin' with you Jkaizer no need to get upset! XD

aRedMoon
October 8th, 2004, 06:04 PM
How many times do I have to say it?!

I lied when I first joined. ._.;;

Raichu Master
October 9th, 2004, 03:47 AM
Kaizer I'm teasin' you! You don't have to get defensive! XD

Geometric-sama
October 9th, 2004, 05:11 AM
Greggy's a boy, don't worry about him. Jeremy (PIKA2) is the one you gotta worry about. :P

Mr Cat Dog
October 10th, 2004, 03:08 AM
I think that FRLG and RuSa should have another mod, since Toothy, Latios Master and Satoshi-kun can't do everything by themselves. It's one of the most popular places on the forum apart from OC and OVP, and the three above could use some help.

Other places I think need a couple more mods are:

Other Games - now that Shadow left, it feels a bit empty
Other Anime - Lightning can't do everything there herself can she?
Pokemon FanFiction - it's surprising how popular that place is, even though you just appointed LilyPichu
Pokemon GB Strategies and movesets - now that frosty left, it too feels a bit empty

And... those are my two cents. XD Fingers crossed someone'll act on them, but... if they don't *takes the sniper out of the cupboard* >:D

aRedMoon
October 10th, 2004, 07:35 AM
Other Games still has DT, and he's doing a pretty good job. Other Anime... it really doesn't need one. =/

Fanfiction... Lily is just starting out, so give her a break...

As for Strategies, people actually post in there? o_o;;

Eliana
October 10th, 2004, 11:11 AM
Dude....were getting new mods? seriously? XD just wondering I like to be prepared to congradulate new mods ^_^ XD

aRedMoon
October 10th, 2004, 11:14 AM
Possibly we'll get some new ones. =/

!Dragonite!
October 10th, 2004, 11:15 AM
What forums do yall need mods in?

Eliana
October 10th, 2004, 11:16 AM
Yeah that would be nice to know ^_^ when are ya gonna make new mods?

aRedMoon
October 10th, 2004, 11:22 AM
Actually, it's easier when you, the members, tell us which forums you think more mods in. Then we can observe the forum ourselves and see how it is. If we agree that it needs a mod, then we'll start looking for someone that'd fit the category. ^-^

!Dragonite!
October 10th, 2004, 11:29 AM
Well firered/leafgreen only has one mod, Latios Master.

aRedMoon
October 10th, 2004, 11:34 AM
Eii, that isn't good...

I'll keep an eye on it and see if I spot anyone that would be good. ^^;;

October 10th, 2004, 11:38 AM
Then Jkaizer, i would nominate eliana to mod Hots....she have been spriting a long time here, and the forum leaders are kinda inactive....My 2 cents^^

Imakuni?
October 10th, 2004, 11:39 AM
pokecommunity has a very nice staff, theyre always willing to help. i would like to say; please keep up teh good work.
~KUNI?

!Dragonite!
October 10th, 2004, 11:39 AM
Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald also only has one mod, Toothache.

aRedMoon
October 10th, 2004, 11:48 AM
Just by observing a few threads in FRLG, I see someone that should be modded but most likely won't...

And I guess I'll look into RSE too...

icy: JA has taken over HotS... but I haven't been in there recently. Does it need yet another mod? o_o;

Imakuni?
October 10th, 2004, 12:06 PM
i have also seen lots of people who deserve modding, but alas, it wont happen... :(
(no im not talking about my self).
and if i get permission; ill post their names.

!Dragonite!
October 10th, 2004, 12:09 PM
Yea, I aslo know someone that would be good for the job <not me>. Can I say? Are no, we need to keep it to ourselves?

aRedMoon
October 10th, 2004, 12:09 PM
If you think they deserve it, then tell us. What's the harm in it?

!Dragonite!
October 10th, 2004, 12:12 PM
Ok, well in that case I think demonchaos would be good in firered/leaf green, and maybe even in sapphire/ruby/emerald. He knows alot about the games, and he also knows the rules.

aRedMoon
October 10th, 2004, 12:15 PM
I agree... he seems very knowledgeable in it.

And i don't say that just because he's my pair. XD

!Dragonite!
October 10th, 2004, 12:26 PM
Just a qestion, but why are we dicussing this is the Staff Complaint thread?

aRedMoon
October 10th, 2004, 12:31 PM
It also serves as a feedback thread. ^-^

Mr Cat Dog
October 10th, 2004, 12:35 PM
I'm not saying that Lily isn't a good mod. She's a great mod. It's just FanFiction seems to be coming ever so popular, with on average 10 fics to review each day, and when I first joined it would never really go above 2. Also, Niko's hardly ever there (sorry oni :(), and it puts more strain reviewers as well.

On a side note, I second demonchaos916 to be a mod. He'd make a great one of RuSaEm and FRLG.

AdamHays
October 10th, 2004, 12:36 PM
We need a mod in the TCG forum,not alot of post like the game forum,but we can still use one.In my opinion we should have at least four mods in ever forum,mainly because all the different time Zones.

aRedMoon
October 10th, 2004, 12:39 PM
4 mods over every forum? That'd be @_@;;

And I'm gonna bring up Simon in the lounge. He may be a jerk over MSN occasionally, but he knows his stuff, and those forums could defiantly need someone more.

!Dragonite!
October 10th, 2004, 12:39 PM
Yea, the timezones kinna mess up the system. Because there are alot of people from Europe and most people that live in America is sleeping while its like mid day in Europe.

AdamHays
October 10th, 2004, 12:45 PM
It may seem crazy to have four mods in every forum,but its more then likely a 95% chance that they all wont be on at the same exact time.

If you looking for a new mod in the FRLG sub-forum i recommend Demonchaos916,he knows his stuff in that section.

Even though we don't get many post in the TCG forum it would still be best to have a mod in there.

!Dragonite!
October 10th, 2004, 12:47 PM
Im guesing that Simon is DemonChaos?

aRedMoon
October 10th, 2004, 12:50 PM
Indeed, Simon is demonchaos916.

Adam: Anyone you think would do good in TCG?

!Dragonite!
October 10th, 2004, 12:53 PM
Hey JK, are you bringing up demonchaos for firered/leafgreen and sapphire/ruby/emerald? Are just got firered/leafgreen?

AdamHays
October 10th, 2004, 12:53 PM
I wouldn't want to be applying myself to be the mod there,but thats were i am most the time.
We don't really get people that are in there all the time,but it would still be useful to have one in there so it'll reduce the PMs that Kairi gets,since shes already all over the place.

aRedMoon
October 10th, 2004, 12:59 PM
Huh... okay.

And I won't say what I put in that thrad - as it's against mod rules. =/

AdamHays
October 10th, 2004, 01:07 PM
I think that he would go better in the FRLG Sub-forum,since thats where he is most of his time.

aRedMoon
October 10th, 2004, 01:10 PM
Okay... well, we'll just have to wait and see. ^_^

And Adam, besides you, is there anyone else in TGC that would be good?

AdamHays
October 10th, 2004, 01:12 PM
Bullados also like to voice his opinion,but he has a different timezone then i do.and hes not on enough,and he also start a fight with someone there.

aRedMoon
October 10th, 2004, 01:15 PM
Then that might be the best choice if he's started fights... eh.

*decides to go look at TGC*

!Dragonite!
October 10th, 2004, 01:19 PM
Hey JK, are you like in charge of finding new mods?

Gardy
October 10th, 2004, 01:20 PM
I think the staff is doing a wonderful job keep it up ^.~ I'll get back to u if I think there should b another mod in a fourm or a complainet *doubt it* ~Amanda

AdamHays
October 10th, 2004, 01:22 PM
I dont think he is,but he can recommend them to the higher staff when they are looking for mods,cause its not just one persons choice,they have to come to an agreement.

and yes Gardy the staff is doing fine,but there also on 24/7 to make sure that the PC is doing ok.

aRedMoon
October 10th, 2004, 01:22 PM
Hey JK, are you like in charge of finding new mods?
No, not at all. XD

I just so happen to have Q&F, so I try to take care of the "Feedback" portion, and if that means looking into forums that might need a new mod, or a person that might do good as a mod, then I'll do it. I consider it to my job. ^o^

Triaspia
October 10th, 2004, 01:38 PM
hey i could be mod of tcg i go in there all the time only i rarely post

ive had previous experience as a mod-admin on fudges forum and would be honered to be a mod here at such a woderful community

aRedMoon
October 10th, 2004, 01:40 PM
hey i could be mod of tcg i go in there all the time only i rarely post

ive had previous experience as a mod-admin on fudges forum and would be honered to be a mod here at such a woderful community
Please don't ask for a spot. =/

And I don't think TGC needs a mod... *has been talking to adam over PM*

Imakuni?
October 10th, 2004, 01:46 PM
i think saul would make a good mod. i dunno why i just do.

aRedMoon
October 10th, 2004, 01:48 PM
Of what? O.o

I only see him in Webbies and I'm pretty sure that me and JA have that under control.

Imakuni?
October 10th, 2004, 01:49 PM
hm, i was going to say maybe he would be a good mod if the layout area i suggested is made.

aRedMoon
October 10th, 2004, 01:51 PM
Nah, we really don't need a layout area.

AdamHays
October 10th, 2004, 01:54 PM
If we were to need any type of new mod it would be a S-mod.

!Dragonite!
October 10th, 2004, 02:36 PM
Why do we need a S-mod?
We have 3 of them already.

aRedMoon
October 10th, 2004, 02:38 PM
Actually, we have 4 of them. :P

AdamHays
October 10th, 2004, 02:40 PM
so yeah,we probably need 5,but thats not my choices :/ .

Daniel
October 10th, 2004, 02:41 PM
There are four S-Mods not three at PC. And thats too many. I think that Darkavengercobra would be a good choice for a mod. he is active most of the time, helps out other members and he knows and follows the rules of PC always.

!Dragonite!
October 10th, 2004, 02:41 PM
I don't understand why you think we need another s-mod. Please explain.

AdamHays
October 10th, 2004, 02:47 PM
Well,i think we need to have another one cause,we rarely have two on at the sam time,and i think kairis overwhelmed with getting PMs,so another one wouldn't hurt,but like i said its not up to me.Its jus a suggestion,if the staff things they need one,then they'll take it into discussion.

!Dragonite!
October 10th, 2004, 02:53 PM
I gues that makes sence, but why do we always we need s-mods on?

AdamHays
October 10th, 2004, 02:58 PM
well,cause a mod can only close a thread in what forum they mod in,and if the mod of a certain forum like FRLG isnt here,and theres someone flamming,spamming,anything wrong really,can't close it and if theres no one higher then a mod here,he can't be banned either,all the mods can do is really report him,or through threats at him.

!Dragonite!
October 10th, 2004, 03:01 PM
Well, Kairi is almost alwaysss on, Arcanine is on quite often, and I'm pretty sure that the admins have the powers needed to make who ever is breaking the rules stop, or bann them are what ever is needed. And then, most of the time, there is at least one s-mod online. So I think we are covered with that.

AdamHays
October 10th, 2004, 03:05 PM
Well,Kairi can't do all the work.Shes probably overwhelmed with PM's and so is arcanine.Admins are on occasionally.but what if Kairi got sick,or any other s-mod or higher.Im not gonna argue about this.I already said it was just a suggestion and if the decide on discussing it they will.Now before this turns into anything that it doesn't need to be lets just leave it at that.

Eliana
October 10th, 2004, 03:30 PM
Wha? *reads Icy Storms post* ^_^;;;; Uh, thanks!
I'mnot asking to be one, but I HAVE been at the HotS for a while, and I dont think it would hurt to have another mod.....*is NOT asking to be one* XD

AdamHays
October 10th, 2004, 03:34 PM
Of course,no one would mind being a mod,heck anyone would love to be one.I thinks mods aren't determined on how long you have been here,or how high your rep is,or how many post you have.I think its based on how good you are to the forums,and how good you post and help the member.

I don't think they just through name into a hat and draw? do they XD.

!Dragonite!
October 10th, 2004, 03:37 PM
No they don't pull a name out of the hat, and no it not determined by rep or posts and hot long you've been here. Its pretty much what you said, how much you know, how well you follow the rules, how nice you are and that kind of stuff.

Eliana
October 10th, 2004, 03:37 PM
Yes as I have heard this quote many times
"Quality, not Quantity" And I try to follow that completely. Not for modding. I dont give about that. If the mods mod me, so be it. I'l respect that. Just because I'm not a mod doesnt mean I dont have to follow that rule.

--EDIT--
>_>;; Some people didnt get what I was trying to say :P

AdamHays
October 10th, 2004, 03:42 PM
Well,if you want them to mod you,your probably going the wrong way about,and whats this it makes you feel good as a member o.0,you can feel good as a member by helping people with what they need help with,it seems no matter how many times tis is said it doesn't sink in,if they decided on modding you then they will,but going around asking doesn't help.

Show them that you can handle the responsibility or keeping a major frum under control by doing all you can to help.

Eliana
October 10th, 2004, 03:45 PM
Uh, dude, If you think I'm trying to be a mod, your totally wrong. I have been at PC for a decent amount of time, and I know the way it works ^^ just to let you know, I'm not trying to be harsh. *back on topic* XD

aRedMoon
October 10th, 2004, 03:47 PM
Eh... and just to let you all know, being mod isn't all that fun.

*is annoyed that I can't go and flame someone off the end of the world right now..*

!Dragonite!
October 10th, 2004, 03:47 PM
Ok, I think we need to get off the subject of how to get modded.

Eliana
October 10th, 2004, 03:48 PM
Gah Jkai, did you read my post? :P *waits* XD

AdamHays
October 10th, 2004, 03:48 PM
I want the mods to mod me

i just wanted to point that out.

But yeah we need to get off this subject.

Eliana
October 10th, 2004, 03:50 PM
Oh! oops! typo o.o that was NOT meant to come out that way....sorry ^_^

AdamHays
October 10th, 2004, 03:51 PM
you should know better if you know the rules,use the edit.

Eliana
October 10th, 2004, 03:54 PM
Hm? Dude, I am really trying not to get mad, but you are getting a little annoying. Lets NOT fight okay? especially in a thread that mods would most likely go to.
Oh and a question-
How is Haruka doing in the Club forums? doesnt she need any help? Shes obviously really responsible.....o.o;;;

aRedMoon
October 10th, 2004, 03:55 PM
End of discussion

Which forums need more mods?

Ryoutarou
October 10th, 2004, 03:56 PM
End of discussion

Which forums need more mods?
Well anime/manga for one needs a mod, it has never had once had a mod has it?

AdamHays
October 10th, 2004, 03:57 PM
I think that FRLG,and R/S/E,and i still think Pokemon TCG needs one.Im going to look at the other forums.

Ryoutarou
October 10th, 2004, 03:58 PM
I thought TCG allready got a mod?

Eliana
October 10th, 2004, 03:59 PM
HotS, As I said before. I think it would be good to get people at different timezones. Since JA lives in Aussie land (XD), we need someone to mod the hours she isnt on. XD

parallelzero
I think that FRLG,and R/S/E,and i still think Pokemon TCG needs one.Im going to look at the other forums.
Ya, I agree with you. Other Roleplay sort of needs one.. but thats me thinking, nobody listens, XD

AdamHays
Nope,me and JK have been talking about it.

Ryoutarou
October 10th, 2004, 04:00 PM
Ya, TOS does need another mod, since most members are North American arent they? That would throw the time zone off, I STILL think anime/manga needs a mod,lol.

Raichu Master
October 10th, 2004, 04:03 PM
Well in my opinion I think the other writings and other role play needs another mod...

Who is going to do it though, you may be asking. Well the answer is simple. Me! ^^

Why? Because I'm the one who came up with the idea, I should have some power over what goes on with the two forums.

AdamHays
October 10th, 2004, 04:03 PM
yeah i agree with blue. I think every forum should have at least one mod,just to be on the safe side.
I think these also need at least one more mod.
Poke general
Other cards
other games
off topic discussion

Ryoutarou
October 10th, 2004, 04:07 PM
yeah i agree with blue. I think every forum should have at least one mod,just to be on the safe side.
I think these also need at least one more mod.
Poke general
Other cards
other games
off topic discussion
Or just give mods more to cover, but I think the mods allready have enough areas to cover, so more active mods or just a few new mods for un-modded areas are good.

AdamHays
October 10th, 2004, 04:09 PM
yeah.theres afew mods that i hardly see on,but im not gonna bash them,if they think they can't or dont want to do the job anymore they'll do what frostweaver did.

I'm still sticken with the mod in every forum thing.

aRedMoon
October 10th, 2004, 04:11 PM
@_@

Areas to look into:
- FireRed/LeafGreen
- Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald
- Pokemon General
- TGC
- Other Anime/Manga
- Other Cards
- Other Games
- Other Chat
- Other Writings
- Pokemon Fanfiction
- Other Roleplay
- Home of the Sprites

X_X

AdamHays
October 10th, 2004, 04:11 PM
Thats cool,i guess.lets not drift off topic again.

Kairi
October 10th, 2004, 04:12 PM
Really the higher staff should attend to this; I’ll put that list there. Sadly most of them are absent, but I guess we’ll make due. So much work these days.

parallelzero
Well in my opinion I think the other writings and other role play needs another mod...

Who is going to do it though, you may be asking. Well the answer is simple. Me! ^^

Why? Because I'm the one who came up with the idea, I should have some power over what goes on with the two forums.
I agree with the needing a mod in Other Role Play, but the second part.... XD

AdamHays
I think al of those could use one ta two more mods,especially TCG,but that only needs one.

Ryoutarou
@_@

Areas to look into:
- FireRed/LeafGreen
- Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald
- Pokemon General
- TGC
- Other Anime/Manga
- Other Cards
- Other Games
- Other Chat
- Other Writings
- Pokemon Fanfiction
- Other Roleplay
- Home of the Sprites

X_X

Or merge some areas that don't have enough activity, but for spots like anime/manga, and other roleplay needs one as well.

Eliana
October 10th, 2004, 04:13 PM
Thanks JKai. I dont want the HoTs to be spammed. :P

Ryoutarou
October 10th, 2004, 04:15 PM
Really the higher staff should attend to this; Ill put that list there. Sadly most of them are absent, but I guess well make due. So much work these days.
Another admin or preator might help with that, or just get them to be more active, but the areas that are unmodded and active more then the other less active unmodded areas should be attended to first I say.

aRedMoon
October 10th, 2004, 04:15 PM
Really the higher staff should attend to this; I’ll put that list there. Sadly most of them are absent, but I guess we’ll make due. So much work these days.
We aren't everywhere, and this way we're getting member input on what they want to see more controlled. =/

Raichu Master
October 10th, 2004, 04:16 PM
I agree with the needing a mod in Other Role Play, but the second part.... XD

You know I take rping seriously, I can handle the responsibility and follow the rule of thumb "Speak softly but carry a big stick" -theodore roosevelt

And I have a pretty fair resean why I should be the mod for the other writings and other RP. (Mainly that change was the reason for me coming back to PC in the first place, if they were split I would have stayed gone XD)

AdamHays
Really the higher staff should attend to this; Ill put that list there. Sadly most of them are absent, but I guess well make due. So much work these days.
Yeah,not to bash any of them,but this is why we need more active S-Mods.

Ryoutarou
We aren't everywhere, and this way we're getting member input on what they want to see more controlled. =/
SO, just get more actibe good members to be mods, or give a higher position to mods allready?

Kairi
October 10th, 2004, 04:17 PM
I know, I’ve worried for a long time about areas we let slip under our radar, and am glad there’s something to go on for the moment. Just seems like there’s a lot going on lately is all.