PDA

View Full Version : What if pokemon live action was made based on manga charactersand storyline?????

mbc2085
March 17th, 2009, 12:06 PM
What if Holley Wood created pokemon live action based on manga????
like red, green, blue and other special characters becomes alive in to 6 different movie.
Main villian will be team rocket in the manga.
Would you like to see it??????

Jinglepot
March 17th, 2009, 12:54 PM
That would be sweet. I would love to see that!

The Ebon Blade
March 17th, 2009, 02:50 PM
lol who wouldnt is the real question

Dominus Temporis
March 23rd, 2009, 06:09 PM
Personally, I'd rather see an animated movie than live-action. I don't think live actors and CGI could really capture the feel of the manga that well.

bubblewrap
March 23rd, 2009, 09:10 PM
Personally, I'd rather see an animated movie than live-action. I don't think live actors and CGI could really capture the feel of the manga that well.

I second that. But, if they are going to do a live action, I'd be interested, but you guys know the horrible phail that was the Super Mario Bros. movie...

If you don't know, here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Mario_Bros._(film)

System!
March 24th, 2009, 10:07 AM
Ah, yes, the infamous pile of fail (referring to SMB movie). Anyone see the Nostalgia Critic review of it?

Well, if there ever was a live-action movie of PokeSpe, I'd certainly be interested. I personally think that an animated version would do more justice, but either way I wouldn't mind.

Sloofish
March 24th, 2009, 10:20 AM
Judging from other Manga/Anime live action English movies (Oh god Hollywood WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!),

I'd like to see it so I could DIE laughing when they turn Silver into a gigantic muscular forty year old who can transform into sharks (Live action DBZ reference)

ValentineUmbreon
March 24th, 2009, 12:11 PM
o.o Oh gwad. Please not. ><; When I hear 'live action' I get horrible images about the Sailor Moon life action. *shudders from bad memories* IMO a manga or anime thingy should stay in its normal drawn artistic style without real actors...
I'd surely totally like a anime series or movie based upon PokeSpe but no live action for me... ._.;

+Roxas+
March 24th, 2009, 12:44 PM
has anyone seen that terible dragonballz trailer on tv. i was excited but when i saw the trailer i am not wasting 30 on that lame movie.

bubblewrap
March 24th, 2009, 07:21 PM
Oh gawd, I saw the Dragonball trailer. I hated it already. xD

@Slewfish: Lol at the Silver thing. xD
They'll probably turn Blue into a tramp or something...

RedJ
March 24th, 2009, 07:34 PM
I havent seen the TV trailer(no cable) But I've seen the official one and the screenshots in Shonen Jump. I'm going to see it for one reason- to laugh.

But lets stay on topic. I don't want to see a live action Pokemon movie. Manga based or not, the Pokemon would be some cheesy 3-D animation and it would just suck. I mean...no matter what they do, they can't make Pokemon look real without making them look fake. Probably why there isn't a live action move already.