PDA

View Full Version : A question about the Eon ticket.

latioslegends
March 22nd, 2009, 08:40 PM
I'm about to reset my game, and before doing so may I ask would I still have it on my Emerald? I don't have the E-reader card anymore, but would resesting keep the card in the game still?

MetalMario
March 22nd, 2009, 08:59 PM
I'm pretty sure they'd be deleted if you begin a new savefile.

World King
March 22nd, 2009, 09:16 PM
EVERY single thing on your save file gets deleted once you erase your save file, including the Tickets. If you did have the card, you could just delete it, and re-use it, but since you don't, good luck with that.

latioslegends
March 23rd, 2009, 11:18 AM
Well this sucks. Well thanks for the help anyway. :)

battleonrock
March 23rd, 2009, 03:32 PM
hey can i askwhy i have mistic ticket and i talk to the women and she only take me toslateport city and lilycove city can anyone tall me how to use it

GreenStorm
March 23rd, 2009, 04:38 PM
hey can i askwhy i have mistic ticket and i talk to the women and she only take me toslateport city and lilycove city can anyone tall me how to use it

Would this (http://www.serebii.net/emerald/navelrock.shtml) be of any assistance?

Azonic
March 24th, 2009, 02:55 PM
You probably hacked it. It has to be the legit one.

najah12
March 29th, 2009, 05:14 PM
I had a similar problem with my pokemon sapphire but i used gameshark the 1st time.