PDA

View Full Version : I have to brag :]]- Which Gym was easiest?

BenjiTheKid
March 23rd, 2009, 03:31 PM
So, I was playing FireRed today and I got to the poison gym. (I can't remember which city it's in... it's the one with the "invisible" walls) I was thinking "Okay, this should be easy. I have a Kadabra... he can take a Muk, Grimer, Weezing or Koffing out with one, two hits... tops." I didn't think that his Pokemon would be at Lv 38-43! All my Pokemon were underleveled- seriously underleveled- the highest being my Kadabra at Lv 34! I was worried that I'd pass out for the first time during the game so far... when I beat him using just my Kadabra and Charmeleon. :O And my Charmeleon was Lv 32 when I started- 34 when I finished.

That was like... my greatest accomplishment with Pokemon in a long while. So, this brings up my topic of conversation: For you, which gym in the advance generation was easiest for you to beat?

Swift!
March 23rd, 2009, 05:55 PM
For me it was Celadon City Gym Leader, Erika.
I took down all of her Pokemon with my, under-leveled, Growlithe and Golbat.

But, now that you mention Koga, I'm getting a bit worried.
My Pokemon are at levels 30-31 and so I think I'm going to have a tough time against him.

~Rose-quartz Iatos
March 23rd, 2009, 06:46 PM
Hmm...the first time I played through kanto was in my old firered, with my squirtle...I gotta say Brock or Giovanni. Both pieces o' cake. B-)

System!
March 23rd, 2009, 06:56 PM
Erika was simple to beat; it took only a few Flamethrowers from my Charizard to take her down.

In my Sapphire game, Brawly was the easiest because I had a Kirlia in my team.

BHwolfgang
March 23rd, 2009, 07:15 PM
In Firered, I have to say Erica. It's only because I have a Charmeleon and Pidgeot. <3

True Reign
March 23rd, 2009, 07:28 PM
I have to say that Erika was the easiest. All of her Pokemon are easy, but that Vileplume can be a serious pain in the butt since it can use Sleep Powder.

(Dusty<3)
March 23rd, 2009, 08:52 PM
Well, I usually only have a team of four Pokemon at most sometimes, but I remember beating Sabrina with my Jynx in Leafgreen. ._.
Go Lovely Kiss.
But the EASIEST I honestly would have to say is the 3rd gen Giovanni. The 1st gen Giovanni's Pokemon were all in the mid fifties, the new one was in the high forties....which made him easy to beat with just my Seadra.
._.
(Misses Giovanni with a Persian)

Lt. Silver
March 24th, 2009, 01:11 AM
Blaine is an absolute joke of a leader, probably why they made you have to go through the mansion again. He's so easy that in the past I beat Koga and get surf and then defeat Blaine before Sabrina because he's easier then her.

thedestinedblade
March 24th, 2009, 02:37 AM
From the advance generation? Hm, I guess easiest for me would be Tate & Liza. I remember just using Surf a couple times, and that's it. Battle done. ;D

shanecdavis
March 24th, 2009, 06:46 AM
For me, I cannot say one was the easiest. Gym leaders and the "elite" 4 have never been difficult. All of them have obvious weaknesses that they don't protect well at all.

.inLOVE
March 24th, 2009, 07:20 AM
Either Tate and Lisa, Erika, or Flarena(?). Depends on which game we're talking about ;3

Myuuuuuuuuuuuu
March 24th, 2009, 07:20 AM
Yes I think if you play Pokemon really good
(beat many trainers) no Gym will be difficult.
The Elite Four is the hardest 'Gym' for me.

Amaranthine
March 24th, 2009, 08:29 AM
None of them are too good, because they have weaknesses. Come on, you may as well advertise it!

HEY GUYS AND GALS! THIS IS TEH ROCK GYM! WE USE ROCK POKEMON! GRASS AND WATER POKEMONS ARE GOOD AGAINST TEH ROCK TYPE! USE GRASS AND WATER POKEMAHNS!

The weaknesses they have just aren't adressed at all in most of the gym.

World King
March 24th, 2009, 09:57 AM
In FR, Misty was the easiest one, thanks to Bulbasaur, and in R/S/E, I'd say Flannery. But yeah, they may as well advertise their weaknesses... xD

Tony Montana
March 24th, 2009, 10:09 AM
Fro me the easiest Leaders were:

FR/LG: Brock, Giovanni, Erika, Blaine

R/S/E: Roxanne, Wattson, Brawly and Steven (not a gym leader but easy to beat)

Zebeedoo
March 24th, 2009, 10:11 AM
I have to say that Brock is deffinetely the easiest. XD

bewbs
March 24th, 2009, 10:23 AM
Brock got pwned by Squirtle for me. =D

Sloofish
March 24th, 2009, 10:26 AM
Brock-The Rock's Gym in Pokémon: LeafGreen. =D

x-x-london-x-x
March 24th, 2009, 11:57 AM
I think the easiest for me in Emerald was Flannery .
:] i won easily with my wellfully trained water pokemon

Lana.
March 24th, 2009, 12:19 PM
Brock. Three or four Vine Whips, done.

Superjub
March 24th, 2009, 01:19 PM
Leafgreen- Erika: She was easy to beat for me! (But then again, I had a Pidgeot and a Charizard ;)
Sapphire/Emerald- Probably either Roxanner or Norman. I picked Torchic and it normally evolves into Combusken before fighting Roxanne so...:)

CrazyCubone
March 24th, 2009, 01:25 PM
I always found Sabrina really easy, because I always went to Koga first, even though Sabrina is meant to be defeated before him. Also, Erika, because I had my Charizard and all.

Melodyfree
March 24th, 2009, 01:54 PM
All the first gym leaders were a piece of cake; so much that I started using pokemon that had a disadvantage just to try and challenge myself. But alas, no avail. Still too easy.

Also, I don't think any of the gym leaders in R/S/E put up a real challenge. :/ All of them were painfully easy. In FR/LG though, Sabrina was a bit of a challenge on my first run. After I started using Jolteon/Vaporeon with Bite though, she became easy bait.

Sebastien Loeb
March 24th, 2009, 02:09 PM
In absolute the gym type Poison all it takes is using a psyco and has practically defeated.

Air Lock
March 24th, 2009, 02:52 PM
Erkika...Easy.... But i had a Charizard!!
Also Koga. Easy with Flamethowers
But Sabrina.... PAIN IN A BUTT!!!
In Emerald, Roxanne, Wattson (Kind of) and Winona.

Azonic
March 24th, 2009, 02:54 PM
Giovanni was terrible. I mean, he might as well just give you a badge without a battle. @_@ lol

OokamiShipper
March 24th, 2009, 04:19 PM
Um...Erika? Or Sabrina, she was surprisingly easy. So was Koga...

lolwut
March 24th, 2009, 07:20 PM
Giovanni for sure on this playthrough when i had a level 70 blastoise at his gym

JezzaRules
March 25th, 2009, 01:10 AM
I dont know which one was the easiest for me, I reckon in FR/LG, all the gym leaders were too easy.

let's play
March 25th, 2009, 01:34 AM
In LG, Giovanni was THE EASIEST THING I'VE EVER DONE.
No point in even battling him.

Heather
March 25th, 2009, 10:32 AM
the grass gym because by the time i get to that gym i either have a flying or fire type pokemon by then that wipes out the whole gym!

Dragonbane
March 25th, 2009, 10:43 AM
Grass gym. I always choose the fire starter, so it's super easy.

BenjiTheKid
March 25th, 2009, 05:13 PM
Giovanni WAS easy. Always has been for me. I mean, you basically already know /most/ of his Pokemon because you battle him before you get to the gym. So, unless you've never played the game before and don't know who he is... you know which Pokemon to have ready.

:]]

SpongeballZ
March 26th, 2009, 09:40 AM
in Blue the easiest Gym was Rocko's. It was always a one hit K.O. with Bulbasaur on his pkemon.

Barney.
March 26th, 2009, 10:06 AM
I don't really remember my first runthroughs...But I do remember that Sabrina on my Fighting type monotype challenge was very very easy.

BenjiTheKid
March 26th, 2009, 10:28 AM
I don't really remember my first runthroughs...But I do remember that Sabrina on my Fighting type monotype challenge was very very easy.

On a fighting type monotype challenge???

Really???

Seems she'd be harder on a fighting type challenge.

IggyJack
March 26th, 2009, 01:02 PM
The easiest gym i beat would be Brock. Not simply because of it being the first one, but because i started with Bulbasaur and got Vine Whip so it was simple kills. =]

msdmario
March 26th, 2009, 04:52 PM
Giovanni from Fire Red and Leaf Green. He is probably the easiest 8th gym leader in all of the generations. Ground type for the final gym is a very poor type if you have a decent Water Pokemon.

Ninja Tree
March 26th, 2009, 05:02 PM
I think all of them but the first are easy. For some reason I never beat Brock with ease.

BenjiTheKid
March 26th, 2009, 09:31 PM
I usually don't beat Brock with ease, either. For some reason (even though I know he's rock and fire sucks against rock) I'm always stubborn and always start out with Charmander. This time, though, I was smart and caught a Mankey. So, this time, Brock was easy pickings. :]

On Red/Blue, though, it would take me three or more tries before I beat him...

JollyRoger25
March 26th, 2009, 09:41 PM
Fire Red / Leaf Green = Erika
Ruby / Sapphire / Emerald = Norman

jcogginsa
March 26th, 2009, 09:48 PM
gen1-misty
gen2-jasmine
gen3-erika
gen4-gardenia.
(i always go with the fire type starter)

Caelus
March 26th, 2009, 10:00 PM
It's a tie between both Blaine and Giovanni. I usually pick Squirtle as my starter, and by then it should be capable enough to beat fire/ground types in one hit, especially if they're second type is also vulnerable to water.

I don't think I've ever had a problem with them. At all.

Madaara
March 27th, 2009, 01:37 AM
Easiest for me in Firered were Blaine and Erica.
Emerald the easiest for me was Roxanne and Brawly. Tate and Lizzy were freaking tough though!

Reminiscing
March 29th, 2009, 06:08 AM
I have to say Brock because I only used 2-3 vine whips. And Ericka, only Flamethrower.

DrCoolSanta
March 29th, 2009, 08:00 AM
Its Brock if you start out with Bulbasaur. Otherwise I train to level 15 before fighting him.

najah12
March 29th, 2009, 05:00 PM
I think r/s/e 1st gym. taken down by lvl15 mudkip lol

Venasaur001
March 31st, 2009, 11:58 AM
The gyms that was easy to me was Roxanne and Wallace.

Cassino
March 31st, 2009, 01:21 PM
Falkner's gym is the easiest evar.

Giratina ♀
March 31st, 2009, 02:08 PM
Brock.

I always used Squirtle in FireRed... always. My Squirtle took down him and his trainers pretty easily. (Although this was the file where it evolved into Blastoise in Mt. Moon... xD)

HiroUey
April 2nd, 2009, 07:06 AM
A gym leader i found really easy was Watson, i was afraid at first, because my starongest Pokemon was Marshtomp, i dont know why though, i didn't pay attention to its types i guess, mud Shot wiped out his team with one hit to each, also Brock,Blaine,Giovanni,Roxanne,Flannery,Norman,Winona!

pokerus34
April 4th, 2009, 11:52 PM
:) Wow, good question...

*In Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald => Ardem or Wallace (Water Type)

Reason: I had a Sceptile with Leaf Blade and a Raichu with Thunderbolt. :)

*In FireRed / LeafGreen => Blaine (Fire Type)

Reason: A few hits from my Dugtrio's earthquake and Gyarados' surf. :)

Well, that's that... :)

Lynnx
April 5th, 2009, 06:47 AM
In FR/LG ... definitely Erika's. My Charmeleon and Pidgeotto swept her whole gym in about five minutes.

hinsburg
April 5th, 2009, 07:20 AM
I'd say Sabrina, but in FireRed/LeafGreen specifically. Usually I did Koga before Sabrina to stall doing Silph Co, and after the first generation Bite is a dark move. So my now overleveled Blatoise owned it up with Bite.

PokemonMichael
April 5th, 2009, 11:12 PM
uh... In FR/LG: Brock. Any starter can pwn him. Metal Claw Char ftw!
and... in R/S/E: Brawly. He is under leveled bad, and also, my Grovyle OHKOd all of his pokes. Sure, it was over leveld and had leaf blade. but meh. rofl

Milke
April 6th, 2009, 06:37 AM
For me, I cannot say one was the easiest. Gym leaders and the "elite" 4 have never been difficult. All of them have obvious weaknesses that they don't protect well at all.

This^ I beat all of the gyms on my first try EVERY TIME. They are all insanely easy. The only real challenge for me in FR / LG was beating the E4 with only a raichu. Took 3 tries.

CrasH
April 6th, 2009, 12:16 PM
The easiest was always Blane for me. All fire pokes just got surfed away by my blastoise :)

I always thought koga was the hardest. Erica was low level 30, and when you get to him he is in the 40's!!! I would always use the Vs. Seeker on the top of the cycling path against those 8 bikers for exp to train for it.

daigonite
April 6th, 2009, 12:58 PM
I would have to say that the easiest Gym leader... was probably Erika. A good flying type took excellent care of her.

I had no trouble with the Gym Leaders until I played Jupiter. I was suprised by how tough I made them O_o

Cactus Twist
April 6th, 2009, 08:42 PM
As long as you didn't pick charmander you should be able to take out brock in 2 moves. Erica at least takes 3.

BenjiTheKid
April 7th, 2009, 09:26 AM
As long as you didn't pick charmander you should be able to take out brock in 2 moves. Erica at least takes 3.

That's true.

But, if you pick Charmander... Brock is a challenge. Misty is, too. If you don't snag a Pikachu or whatever grass Pokemon is avaliable in your game. If you pick Charmander or Squirtle, that is.

Beedrill Lover
April 11th, 2009, 04:01 AM
Brock Easiest Vine Whip+Onix=An Easy WIn

{Swan}
April 11th, 2009, 06:23 PM
The electric pokemon gym in Ruby/Saphire. No matter what my team is, that dude is just too hard to beat, it always takes a looong time. The last time I eba thim I had to train my Aron to lv. 30 and then Mudshot his pokemon DOWN!

mineowyn
April 12th, 2009, 03:43 AM
Well, as long as you have a type advantage pokemon that gym would definitely be easier. Plus, I always over-train my pokemon so it's no problem when I eventually face the gym leaders.

Neiko Star
April 12th, 2009, 04:20 AM
Giovanni! Surf. Win.

It was always weird how easy it was to beat him. And, of course, Brock. XD

Jubilation
April 12th, 2009, 06:25 AM
Flanney, as if I remember correctly I had a Marshtomp if not Swampert by that stage.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
April 12th, 2009, 06:51 PM
for me its Brock, hands down, 4x weakness (for his Pokemon) for both Grass and Water attacks

:t354:TG

Game Over1375
April 12th, 2009, 07:01 PM
Mine is actually Volkner. The first time I battled him on Pearl, I had a Torterra at level 65. Yeah... he was destroyed in one minute.

BenjiTheKid
April 12th, 2009, 07:01 PM
Flannery.

I just played Ruby and thought of this thread... after my easy defeat against her.

I had a bit of trouble with her Torkoal... however, other than that, no problem. Her Torkoal... I admit was hard. But, only because my Gyaradose doesn't have no water moves. If she did, I'm sure he would've been as easy as her other two Pokemon. I was expecting her to be a challenge... because, come on, right now my Pokemon with the best moves are a Nuzleaf and a Combusken. One's grass, the other's fire. Grass is weak against fire... fire is resistant to fire... and my only water pokemon doesn't have a water move yet... yet, she was easy pickings.

Aegis
April 20th, 2009, 10:12 AM
Mine is actually Volkner. The first time I battled him on Pearl, I had a Torterra at level 65. Yeah... he was destroyed in one minute.

Hmm, interesting. But this thread is about the Advanced Generation games (R/S/E), so you need to talk about the gyms from there my friend~ D:

Piplup112
April 20th, 2009, 10:22 AM
My easiest gym was Juan in Sootopolis City and It's Fuschia City you're thinking of!

Well I guess that 'cause I had a 55 raichu and 67 sceptile! :D

Veristical Blaze
April 20th, 2009, 10:36 AM
I always lolled at all gyms from gen 1 to 3 but now with 4 i only lolled at gym 1,2,3, veilstone is wondrously damn hard(stupid lucario), 5, 8

PokéToast
April 20th, 2009, 12:22 PM
I would say in R/B/Y or FR/LG, Brock. Squirtle, Charmander, and Bulbasaur all had their advantage on him *in FR/LG* if you raised them enough.

In G/S/C I would say that Bugsy was the easiest, my Pidgeotto took her out in a minute.

In R/S/E I would go with Wattson, he was just too easy.

Zacch2
April 20th, 2009, 02:47 PM
FR/LG it was Erika. No problem at all
R/S/E it was the Fire-type gym, i just forgot the name. Oh yea! It was Flannery. Complete pushover

Translator
April 20th, 2009, 06:40 PM
I'd say Erika is the easiest to beat in FR/LG and in R/S/E it's gotta be Wattson. Swampert rules in this gym.

Tanooki
April 21st, 2009, 12:41 AM
Blaine is probably the easiest. By that point in the game, it's almost a given that you have a strong Water-type Pokemon that knows Surf, which can dispose of his him in successive turns quite easily.

On the other hand with Fire-types, Flannery was a bit harder, because the availability of Water-types at that earlier point of the game was significantly lower. You probably don't have a Pokemon that knows Surf yet either, unless you traded for one that does.

The other easiest would probably be Brock, depending your starter.

StrickeN
April 21st, 2009, 04:15 AM
I've always liked training with the vs seeker on the bike path.

6 trainers side by side who each give about 2k experience per battle... ride down the bike path fly to celadon rinse and repeat Me and a friend did this and had a team of level 60 pokemon before the 5th badge.

So none of them were "hard" for me tbh

Sword Up My Butt
April 25th, 2009, 03:02 PM
I have to say in the kanto region it would have to be either Erika or Blaine,
Erika was simple if you caught a growlithe or vulpix (highly recomended) and Blaine went down like a sick dog with surf. :D

zenix
April 25th, 2009, 03:08 PM
Erika, no challenge at all! Charizard just destroyed everything this gym could do.

ShadowSkitty94
April 25th, 2009, 09:32 PM
I'd have to say..all of them.

Joking. Lol.

I'd have to say Erika.

xLink
May 8th, 2009, 07:51 PM
for FR/LG erika was pretty easy, then again so was LT.Surge, <3 pikachu and Dig :D

white lancer
May 8th, 2009, 08:03 PM
Giovanni, of course, if we're talking FR/LG. He has the same problem as Brock, only when you face Brock you don't always have a Water or Grass type, whereas just about everyone has at least one Water-type on their team. Plus, by the time you get to Giovanni your Pokémon should all be higher levels than his, and you can just sweep his team with Surf--even easier than you can Blaine's.

For some reason, the first time I played Emerald I had an insanely difficult time with Wattson. Even though I fought every trainer along the way, my Pokémon were still underleveled, and his Manectric would just sweep my entire team (as I rarely use a Ground-type). I think it was mostly because I still wasn't sure which Hoenn Pokémon sucked and which ones were good (i.e. I had Mightyena and Volbeat on my team), but I must have been doing something wrong, because the last time I played through and faced him I had absolutely no problems. :-/

Tate & Liza were really easy in R/S/E...never had any problems with them. Or Flannery--I beat her with an all-Grass team once. That same Grass team had some troubles with Winona, though.

MarOox
May 9th, 2009, 02:18 AM
Erika, got my Charizard @ Fire Red and a Venusaur at Leaf Green. Pidgeot kick-assed in LG at Erika.
At S/E, Brawley, cause i always had a Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir.

Alexithymia~
May 9th, 2009, 02:53 AM
Erika. I had a very good type advantage with my starter.

Nalu93
May 9th, 2009, 05:37 AM
The easyest in FR was Erika for me,and in R\S\E Roxanne and Tell & Pat.
Erika because I've always played with a charmender as starter and Roxann and Tell & pat because I've always played with torchic ^^

inhisxeyes
May 12th, 2009, 07:58 AM
Brock in my original red game. I discovered within day one that Rock was extraordinarily weak to water, and I dominated >:3

Zeffy
May 12th, 2009, 07:23 PM
The gym easiest was Brock on Red and FireRed.
I always defeat him with my Mankey, stupid rock type trainer.

JeTz
May 13th, 2009, 12:58 AM
In LeafGreen

Erika was a cute little gurl who can take up by some Fire and Flying move.

My zubat pwns all the way. =\

JezzaRules
May 13th, 2009, 04:04 AM
In R/S/E, most definately be Roxanne or Winonia
My Marshtomp owned Roxannes Nosepass and my Altaria owned Winonias pokemon (Ice beam FTW!)

As for FR/LG, probably Erika.
My Charmeleon pretty much took care of everything =D.

Ayselipera
May 17th, 2009, 07:19 AM
Firered/Leafgreen - Giovanni
Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald - Wallace
Pearl/Diamond/Platinum - Byron

Sweet Jasmine
May 20th, 2009, 04:13 AM
Well For Me let's see *thinking seriously*
I Got it!

Kanto - Sabrina >3
Hoenn - Roxanne
Johto - Bugsy
Sinnoh - Fantina

That's all for me >3 *winks*
Kawaii~ * giggles*

-Yasumin >3 Your Sweet Friend ^_^

Team Rockets Rockin
May 22nd, 2009, 01:13 PM
toss up between Blaine and Erica. I"m usually able to breeze through with the type advantage.

derozio
June 18th, 2009, 02:59 AM
Erika was the easiest for me as I had my Trusty Charizard and Pidgeot.
I OHKOed all of her pokemon.

daby
June 18th, 2009, 05:15 AM
I only played FR/LG and Erika's gym was the easyest one. I really leveled up my Charmeleon/ Charizard ;)

altaria221
June 18th, 2009, 06:02 AM
I would have to say Erica
but lol in the old games i remember Koga had level 44, 46, 48, and level 50 pokemon, (venonatx3 and venemoth)
and sabrina had three level 50 pokes (abra, kadabra, alakazam)

poke-ranger
June 18th, 2009, 06:10 AM
None of them are too good, because they have weaknesses. Come on, you may as well advertise it!

HEY GUYS AND GALS! THIS IS TEH ROCK GYM! WE USE ROCK POKEMON! GRASS AND WATER POKEMONS ARE GOOD AGAINST TEH ROCK TYPE! USE GRASS AND WATER POKEMAHNS!

The weaknesses they have just aren't adressed at all in most of the gym.

this is so true! Never really found any hard, apart from the 'Elite Four' if you want to call them a gym, but some leveling normally solves that problem!

Drai
June 18th, 2009, 06:18 AM
Blaine was definitely the easiest in FR/LG. There was no "difficult" aspect on his style of play. It was simply brute force, which just doesn't work when the opponent has the type advantage.

Snoaz
June 18th, 2009, 06:40 AM
Definitely Brock and Blaine in FR, and Roxanne in Emerald. If you had chosen a Squirtle or a Mudkip, at least. The first gyms, except Falkner, are always dead easy if you have a water or grass type.

wildwind
June 18th, 2009, 08:53 AM
Erica, too easy when your starter is charmander.

Artonkn
June 18th, 2009, 09:23 AM
it's wierd but i have to say the last! because by the time youy reach them you have done many side quests which level up your pokemon exedinging the opponent.

Damiano
June 19th, 2009, 02:28 PM
I started my FireRed again the other day and am going through the game with just my Charizard, easiest gym was Erika totally destroyed her Pokemon with flamethrower.

Fidantelius
June 19th, 2009, 02:39 PM
Lt. Surge... Get yourself a good Marowak and there's nothing much he can do

Alec_
June 19th, 2009, 07:24 PM
Erika was the easiest. I got Charizard. Pidgeot and an Alakazam. So it was super easy to beat. XD. * throws a fireball on Erika :3. *

~Fairytales.

kellogs
June 20th, 2009, 05:18 AM
I destroyed Erika and brock,the rest not so much XD

Noel
June 20th, 2009, 08:26 AM
Brock even with a charmander is easy because once you learn metal claw it's over. Sabrina will be easy once I get my Haunter :D and a lot of potions... I'm still deciding if I want jolteon or vaporeon.. My trainer card is what I'm aiming for.. The marowok isn't for sure I might find a HM slave instead.

Ice Grimm
June 20th, 2009, 08:30 AM
Erika was very easy with Charizard, Ninetales and Arcanine =)

NatureKeeper
June 20th, 2009, 10:44 AM
Err...

Ruby -> Wattson
REASON: I had to use Ember a few times and that was doone

Emerald -> The flying leader
REASON: I had a whole lotta training before. Thought her PKMN were stronger. Didn't know she uses flying. Altaria was sort of a pain, though. Emerald was a pain... Had to level up 5 more levels for Altaria

FireRed -> Brock
REASON: SQUIRTLE used WATER GUN! It's super effective!

LeafGreen -> Erika
REASON: I didn't use squirtle at that time, had my Pidgeot handy.. Err.. eheh... She was my best Pokémon. Shared my best memories. I'm still dreaming of my lv.100 Pidgeot, Jauna, coming back...

Epsikon Sato
June 20th, 2009, 11:08 AM
Misty was the easiest by a longshot. Why? Because I had an Ivysaur! XD

Tyranitar.
June 20th, 2009, 11:11 AM
Easiest is Erika. Charizard,Arcanine and Butterfree > All her minions and pokemon.

Basic description

Charizard vs Vileplume

Chaizard flaps his wing sand attacks Vileplume

Vileplume uses sleep powder

It misses Charizard

Charizard breathes fire and GG. Vileplume.

Silhouette
June 20th, 2009, 01:57 PM
I'd say that the easiest Gym Leader was Misty. No matter what Pokemon I had with me, she was always so freaking easy to defeat. I can't say the same when I played through Blue Version as a 7 year old, though. XD

Jweeson
June 20th, 2009, 02:43 PM
I would say Lt. Surge. All you would have to do would be to catch a Diglett/Dugtrio and if it's only level 18, you'll still beat him.

Dshuk
June 20th, 2009, 03:29 PM
Erika for sure

If you have a Fire type, Ice type, Flying type, basically any type not named ground, rock, or water this gym is really easy

Blaine and Brock are pretty easy too along with Watson

Mr.Kirby
June 20th, 2009, 03:46 PM
Well, like everyone else I have to say Erika was easy as pie. :U Fire types of course being most helpful. Also Blaine's gym seems very easy, I can't remember exactly what pokemon I had in my roster that helped so much but I just know that gym was a total breeze~

GlitchCity
January 1st, 2010, 08:28 PM
roxxanes gym, when combusken learns double kick it becomes a beast.