PDA

View Full Version : Any pokemon you just can't get rid of on your team?

Pages : [1] 2

LUXRAY6292
March 29th, 2009, 10:30 AM
I know I have played emerald almost 4 times through now, and no matter what I always have Gardevoir (spelling?)

Is there anyone else who seems to always use the same pokemon consistently?

World King
March 29th, 2009, 10:33 AM
In my RSE games, I always train and use Swellow. Dunno, but I always do. =D

And in my FrLg games, I usually carry my Butterfree, 'cause it PWNs!

Jake♫
March 29th, 2009, 11:32 AM
I always had a Breloom for some reason. I just love its mushroom hat XD

Cheshire
March 29th, 2009, 11:42 AM
When I play through sapphire I always catch sharpedo and nosepass. there great. :D

Raibutai
March 29th, 2009, 11:51 AM
I could never resist hanging around Viridian Forest and trying to catch a Pikachu... Just couldn't resist... the urge...

Ryuzaki_Lawliet
March 29th, 2009, 12:11 PM
In my Firered I can't help but have a Fearow :) I know why. Its because my Spearow evolved on my birthday... I think that I have like 20 Fearows now.

LethalTexture
March 29th, 2009, 12:25 PM
LeafGreen, it's ALWAYS a Pikachu/Raichu.
On Ruby/Sapphire, it's ALWAYS a Swellow.

CrazyCubone
March 29th, 2009, 01:16 PM
I always end up with a Pikachu in FireRed.

revelp8
March 29th, 2009, 01:23 PM
Gardevoir is like a must have in R/S/E

it tanks so well xP

PokemonMichael
March 29th, 2009, 01:24 PM
Marowak, and Gyarados(sp?) as well as an Arcanine.

Ryuzaki_Lawliet
March 29th, 2009, 01:29 PM
In sapphire I just realized- I have all Meowths on my team :) Probly cuz they have Pickup

Zebeedoo
March 29th, 2009, 02:05 PM
I always seem to use my Blaziken/Pelipper/Salamence and Ampharos. I guess it's 'cause I love them. ^__^

Ryuzaki_Lawliet
March 29th, 2009, 02:12 PM
Pelliper i could understand... I really like them.

System!
March 29th, 2009, 03:03 PM
I must always have a Blaziken, a Gardevoir, and a Gardevoir in my team in Sapphire. Always.

In LeafGreen I must start out with a Charmander. And have a Jolteon in my team.

.Aero
March 29th, 2009, 03:09 PM
Pelipper. I couldn't resist. Wingull was so awesome, then I'd evolve it. Not only can I use it to use Fly, but it's rather strong in-game. I could tank through the hole E4 with just my Pelipper.

Dragonbane
March 29th, 2009, 03:09 PM
In my emerald...

Rayquaza. I need it, cause its been in all my R/S/E games.

SkythurBathandBeyond151
March 29th, 2009, 03:14 PM
I've been trying to play the games with
Pokemon I don't usually use lately.

Although I always pick the fire starter on all gens.

Gavin<3
March 29th, 2009, 03:18 PM
I must always have a Blaziken, a Gardevoir, and a Gardevoir in my team in Sapphire. Always.

Neat with two Gardevoirs in one team, SystemOfADownperson~ ;)

Zangoose. I need Zangoose in Ruby. I can't have a team facing elite4 without Zangoose. Zangoose is my lifeline, my soul. Hm. Well, I'm pissed about not having Zangoose in Emerald. Really pissed.

The Scientist
March 29th, 2009, 03:19 PM
Believe it or not, Xatu hasn't made its way onto all of my teams.

Tentacruel has. From my Red Version (which I still play) to my Smogon team, it's always there. Although it has many uses, I tend to make it a Utilitycrue, with Knock Off, Confuse Ray, Toxic, and Surf. It's oft-underestimated Sp.Def allows it to take Psychics, Earth Powers, and Thunderbolts like a champ, and its type combination gives it some useful physical resistances. All this adds up to a 'Mon that can switch into most sweepers and neutralize them by Knocking Off their Life Orb/Choice Item and inflicting confusion.

With Barrier, Toxic, and Mirror Coat, it becomes an unnaturally fast Toxistaller + wall...

You could also go the special sweeper route, and give it Sludge Bomb, Ice Beam, and Surf.

Yeah... Tentacruel FTW.

Stronkadonk
March 29th, 2009, 03:24 PM
The Starter Pokémon. Any legendary is also appreciated, unless it is shiny and I don't feel like EV Training it for the time being.

BeatTheSpecialStage
March 29th, 2009, 04:06 PM
Always gotta keep up with my starter.

BHwolfgang
March 29th, 2009, 04:30 PM
In my Emerald, I always have Blaziken, Salamance, Metagroos, Flygon, and Swellow. XD

Sus mi Pokémons.

OokamiShipper
March 29th, 2009, 04:34 PM
Um...if just RSE, then...I always end up with Sceptile, Flygon, and Swellow. And occasionally Aggron. xD

Bibliophibian
March 29th, 2009, 04:46 PM
I always have Blaziken, Grumpig and Pelipper in R/S/E. Grumpig is just a lot of fun to use. :3

najah12
March 29th, 2009, 04:48 PM
I just can't play emerald without having Grumpig.

(Dusty<3)
March 29th, 2009, 05:27 PM
I have to say for the Hoenn games:
Pelipper/Electrode/Gardevoir/Altaria

Annnnnnd for the Kanto games:
Butterfree/Muk/Mr.Mime/Jynx/Raticate

I seem to go for the Pokemon that aren't used all that much.
._."

Chloè
March 29th, 2009, 06:12 PM
Hm.... for me it would have to be, depending on which stage it is, it would have to be Gardevoir, Ralts, and Kirila. they are there, ALWAYS

Ruphire
March 29th, 2009, 06:19 PM
I must have a Vaporeon in every one of my teams.
I have a obsession.

Swift!
March 29th, 2009, 06:39 PM
Kanto
Pikachu/Raichu

Hoenn
Treeco/Grovyle/Sceptile

MetalMario
March 29th, 2009, 06:53 PM
Hoenn: Gardy. Too useful to pass up.
Kanto: Probably Mr. Mime. Hooray for lack of special sweepers. -.-

shanecdavis
March 29th, 2009, 07:08 PM
For RSE, I ALWAYS use Swampert because the other two starters just aren't nearly as good. I also ALWAYS use Gardevoir too.

For FRLG, I ALWAYS use Alakazam.

StrickeN
March 29th, 2009, 07:11 PM
Manectric in R/S/E >< I always get it... even when I think "oh i'll use somethign else" I always end up with him lolz

Gardevoir too. I always catch him. I wasn't considering it in sapphire but ran into him 3 random battles after starting :p so I was like what the hell lolz

aaronburnsyou
March 29th, 2009, 08:06 PM
Whenever I don't have Blastoise as my starter in FR, I always seem to lean toward Vaporeon.

Boss
March 29th, 2009, 08:34 PM
On all my R/S/E runs, I always have a Sableye on my team (except in Ruby). I love that creepy guy.

heatman2477
March 29th, 2009, 11:47 PM
i'd say butterfree in fire red and breloom on emerald. can't go very long without these guys and they last in all my lineups for a while.

JezzaRules
March 30th, 2009, 01:30 AM
I always have either a Flygon or Altaria (Flygon mostly) in my team.

Gold95
March 30th, 2009, 03:13 AM
Almost everyone have Swellow in their R/S/E , Pidgeot or Fearow in FR/LG because in every team a Normal/Flying type is needed I too use Pidgeot most because it looks cool and has a great moveset and I use Fearow occasionally and Pikachu is just like a must in FR/LG...Let's get to the point I cannot ever get rid if Blastoise in LG I choose water type starter in all Generations but only in D/P i choose Fire or Grass coz I hate Piplup.....

Shadowolf96
March 30th, 2009, 10:24 AM
Yeah I can never get rid of my starter its always the first to get to a 100 and always the highest level

wnxvale
March 31st, 2009, 06:19 PM
always have the first birds you encounter (pidgy,tailow, etc)..and they last all the way to the elite 4 in some cases xD

Caelus
March 31st, 2009, 06:41 PM
On Leafgreen, it's always going to be Blastoise and Kadabra - Alakazam, if I can manage to evolve it.
On Emerald, it's Swampert and Rayquaza, which I need for the Battle Frontier and Elite Four, respectively.

-Leaf
April 1st, 2009, 02:10 AM
Gardevoir is like a must have in R/S/E

it tanks so well xP

Agree

and probably Blaziken on R/S/E and Pidgeot on FR/LG

Alternative
April 1st, 2009, 02:51 AM
In R/S/E, I'd always start off with Mudkip, and catch Torkoal and Tropius for some reason.

Ryuzaki_Lawliet
April 1st, 2009, 03:07 AM
Emerald I love Zigzagoon so thats always on my team.

Maybe Swampert, seeing as I have one of them on RSE

Frostbiteकर्म
April 1st, 2009, 05:50 AM
On FR/LG it always seems to be Pidgeot
On R/S/E it's probably Pellipper
For D/Platinum it's been Staraptor
Soo...probably basically the bird Pokemon stay the same ><;

Ninja Tree
April 1st, 2009, 07:47 AM
Yup there a few Todorokis I can't ever get rid of. One is my dearly beloved Todoroki.

BassFace
April 1st, 2009, 09:43 AM
Definitely Swampert. I've kind of lost count of how many Swamperts I have in my PC boxes. Whenever I start a new game, I tend to trade all my good Pokemon from that file to another Pokemon game, then trade them back to the new file. I think one of these days I'll start with Torchic...

Another is Plusle/Minun. I usually raise one of these two Pokemon in my third generation game.

In FireRed, I just can't seem to get rid of Pikachu or Lapras.

Translator
April 2nd, 2009, 06:38 PM
R/S/E
I always end up having Zigzagoon, Shroomish and Altaria.

FireRed/LeafGreen
I always end up catching Snorlax.

deliriouspurple
April 3rd, 2009, 12:56 AM
IN R/S/E, I always had my swellow on my team.
and
In Fire red and Leaf Green, I always have my pidgeot and pikachu on my team.

Methuselah
April 3rd, 2009, 04:50 AM
Torchic, because I've always like it after I seen it for the first time on the Anime.

Arcanine. It's just spectacular.

And Wailmer because it's huge and has some crazy defensive stats.

True Reign
April 3rd, 2009, 03:12 PM
Metagross. It will never leave my team!

It's just too good.

Rokusasu
April 3rd, 2009, 03:17 PM
FR/LG - Always an Eon on my team. Usually Jolteon. :3
R/S/E - It's gotta be Swampert. XD

Delta Stream
April 3rd, 2009, 03:19 PM
Charizard on my FireRed...

Deja Vu
April 3rd, 2009, 03:23 PM
The Pidgey evolution line. If they're not available I'd use Taillow or Starly.

Nidoking54
April 3rd, 2009, 04:53 PM
I always end up with Nidoking & Pidgeot in FireRed!

lolwut
April 3rd, 2009, 05:00 PM
ALWAYS pikachu in fire red and most of the time golbat/crobat in fire red/silver/ and occasionally ruby

Bulletproof
April 3rd, 2009, 05:02 PM
growlithe. I can NEVER walk past one on any pokemon game.

mystery913
April 6th, 2009, 07:38 PM
on my emerald its mudkip and trapinch though i do try to change my team every once in a while

Cactus Twist
April 6th, 2009, 08:34 PM
Aggron in Sapphire, Starmie in Leafgreen

pokerus34
April 7th, 2009, 01:57 AM
You wanna know who mine is???

Check my Signature! :)

P.S. = They are always my strongest Pokemon, even if they're still babies!

BenjiTheKid
April 7th, 2009, 09:29 AM
I could never resist hanging around Viridian Forest and trying to catch a Pikachu... Just couldn't resist... the urge...

I second. Even if I'm doing a monotype challenge- I have to have a Pikachu. I have to. Usually, he's on my team, too.

I can also never part with my starters. Sometimes, I try. But, I just can't.

As far as Pokemon that are on my team every time I play- the only one that is on it every time is Pikachu/Raichu. I try to mix and match the others. So gameplay will be a little different every time I play.

Mattysaurus
April 7th, 2009, 10:00 AM
In R/S/E I always have a Swellow because it's fast and is a good flyer.

In FR/LG I always have a Alakazam because it can hold his/her own in battle.

blazelust
April 7th, 2009, 12:41 PM
Even when I start with Torchic/Charmander, I always seem to end up with Vulpix/Ninetales on my final team. I can't resist, it's just too cute.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
April 12th, 2009, 07:09 PM
I always have a Linoone, Manetric and a Swampert on my team at all times

:t354:TG

Game Over1375
April 12th, 2009, 07:17 PM
My starters and Crobat. I don't know why, but that is how it is.

{Swan}
April 12th, 2009, 07:49 PM
Gardevoir in R/S/E and Buneary in P/D/Pt. I don't know why, but I always catcha Buneary. And always pick a Chimchar because Monkey's rock xD When I can O try to get an aipom too.

.Ozymandias
April 13th, 2009, 02:41 AM
I always have my starter and the earliest flying-type you can get (Pidgey, Noctowl, Taillow and Starly) right through to the end.

-Leaf
April 13th, 2009, 03:00 AM
Can't play without a Blaziken, Gardevoir, Absol and Magneton... magneton is for legendary catching, but next time i will use a dusclups probably.. or choose an other starter and get ninetales.. LOVE NINETALES!

Pumpkinz 4 Mayor
April 13th, 2009, 05:45 AM
I always use a Buizel or Floatzel in Pokemon Diamond and Pearl... except when I chose Piplup for a Starter, but that was when I first started playing it.

In Ruby, Saphire, and Emerald, I always gotta get an Electrike. I dunno why, its just second nature to me.

In firered, I always go and pick up a Growlithe. It been my favorite pokemon since Red and Blue were out.

Patatas Fritas
April 13th, 2009, 05:55 AM
I always have a Hoppip on my tem.. ALWAYS!

shadowsvengance
April 13th, 2009, 06:16 AM
in every pokemon game form red - crsytal i have always caught a catapie

Wyyrlokk
April 13th, 2009, 09:29 AM
When I was younger I played Blue Edition never without having Charizard and Marowak.

Today the only Pokemon I really have every time in my team (except while battling the Elite Four) is Linoone - on my Emerald Edition. Of course because of his HM-Slave-ability and Pickup.
(Bibarel on D/P has a similar function. I always catch him as a slave and he´s on my team most of the time. Does that count? XD)

Nevertheless, I have favourite Pokemon witch I overuse, for example Alakazam (all Editions). And a lot of Pokemon I never used at all... but I´m looking forward to give some of them a chance next time I start a new game.

FUZE1337
April 13th, 2009, 09:56 AM
My starter and a beedrill, not quite sure why I take them but I do.

dutchmuffin77
April 13th, 2009, 10:00 AM
i always have zigzagoon and camperupt on emerald
i have zigzagoon because it picks up items and camperupt because its so powerful!

Pocchama01
April 16th, 2009, 05:16 PM
In RSE I always have a Gardevoir and in GSC I always have Lantern, Xatu, and Espeon.

Inferno1
April 16th, 2009, 05:36 PM
I started pretty much all my games again and ive tried really had not to catch the same pokemon again right now im doing ok but i usually catch

FIRE RED
Raticate (dont ask i like it)
SILVER
it has been so long i really cant think
Emerald
Skitty
Diamond
buizel
Now except for silver im playing all of those games again and im up to the 4th badge on all of them and i still have not caught any of them

Hamako-chan
April 16th, 2009, 08:17 PM
I will never get rid of my charizard.....
Its the best pokemon I have :bandit:

abarai
April 17th, 2009, 04:42 AM
r/s/e i'd usually always end up with a swellow on the team.

doyler94
April 17th, 2009, 04:56 AM
Tauros
Muk
Pikachu
Lugia
gold:Ho-oh
Ruby:Umbreon
sapphire:Seviper
emerald:rayquaza
fire red:charizard
leaf green:venusaur
pearl:glaceon
diamond:leafeon
platinum:jolteon

RYOUKI
April 18th, 2009, 02:04 AM
I tried to experiment with different Pokemon in each game when I restart it. Though Gardevoir comes to a close. I used it in 2 of my teams out of 3, so far.

Q-Bone
April 18th, 2009, 02:54 AM
R/S/E: Swellow and Rayquaza
FR/LG: There was one, I can't remember what it was though.
Diamond: Staraptor, Luxio.

Richie77
April 18th, 2009, 07:23 PM
Easily Breloom.

I just love it to bits XD

Loriania
April 18th, 2009, 07:27 PM
Sapphire:

Azumarill. Raised it from an egg. It has been in my party ever since.
And taught it Dive, Surf, and Waterfall. (Which are useful in my catching water Pokemon.)

Cirrus
April 18th, 2009, 08:06 PM
Perhaps the Swellow phenomenon is because of the Flying type advantage gained because Bugs (in early game, there is an abundance) are annoying?

=)

The Pokemon that I have never been able to avoid using is actually, umm, Abra. Take the time to train it, and just like Ralts, it'll reward you in its own way.

yankee0724
April 19th, 2009, 04:56 PM
hmm

in ruby,the only things i use are:
manectric
blaziken
tropius for hm's
zigzagoon for pickup
tentacruelf or hm's

Tezoze
April 20th, 2009, 01:24 AM
in r/s/e i always have a swellow catch it from the start of the game and keep it :p

Ivysaur
April 20th, 2009, 06:09 AM
I love having a Jumpluff for some reason. Maybe because I love grass types and this is a good member of the family. A Venusaur would also work.

Master Terrador
April 20th, 2009, 06:24 AM
For some reason there is always an Umbreon on my team...maybe because I love dark types or something...

Veristical Blaze
April 20th, 2009, 08:46 AM
Flygon and Gallade are No-Go's in other means, i always catch every Ralts/Trapinch i meet. :P

Lusidea
April 20th, 2009, 10:19 AM
My Latias with 17 ribbons is generally always on my team on every game, its been trainined properly with care, and has been from Ruby, to Firered to Emerald and than to Pearl, and soon will be going to Platinum. :classic:

I also always have the common flying type that you get at the start of the games, and the normal ones (like zizagoon) for HM.

PokéToast
April 20th, 2009, 12:37 PM
There are Pokémon I can't leave behind!

I have my original Dragonite, and my original Exeggutor from Pokémon Yellow. I could never get rid of my beloved Pokémon! I traded them from Yellow to Silver, to Silver to Crystal. That's where I had to stop. :(

I want to trade them over so badly! They need to bring the Time Machine back!
So I had to find someone that had those Pokémon, breed them so I could raise them myself, and then continue trading. Now I just need to get the National Pokédex to open up Pal Park, in Platinum.

But yeah, I'm mad crazy over my original Pokémon.
Any possibility of getting my originals over to Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire? :3

White Glint
April 20th, 2009, 01:57 PM
From which game, sir? From Crystal? Or from Platnium?

Anyway, my whole team(Minus Absol) is like IMPOSSIBLE to drop. Not just beacuse I love this team, but their moveset would just piss you off in a battle.(Referring to my emerald.)

Zacch2
April 20th, 2009, 02:42 PM
Two pokemon in all my Emerald teams were Abra and Aron. They both eventually evolved into Kadabra and Aggron.

Drew
April 20th, 2009, 04:10 PM
I normally always have a Pidgey > Pidgeotto > Pidgeot with me at all times. They're pretty good Pokemon in my opinion, and also some of my favorites. In R/S/E where I couldn't use them, I made up for it by always have my Swellow with me.

Pokeyomom
April 20th, 2009, 04:53 PM
Hmmm. Gyrados! He has so much learning capacity, plus he is just strong as hell. He is one of the most versatile pokemon in my opinion. The teams change, but he never does. I also usually always have a Venusaur.

K-K-Slider
April 20th, 2009, 09:42 PM
I always, ALWAYS find myself carrying around a Butterfree to every Gym and the Elite 4. I dunno, Butterfree is just a really good Pokemon...

Tyranitar042
April 24th, 2009, 08:32 AM
Sap/Ruby-without trading a DragonDancingLarvitar to one of my games I would always have a sableye/salamence

Fr/Lg-Dragonite/in late game definately Tyranitar..cheers...

JezzaRules
May 19th, 2009, 04:30 PM
As the title states, which pokemon do you always have in your team?

For me, for some reason I always have a Altaria or Flygon in my team and I've clocked the game like several times. In all the games I have either a Altaria or Flygon.

Kayahtic
May 19th, 2009, 06:19 PM
It would prolly be a Houndoom/Mightyena. xD

The Apprentice™
May 19th, 2009, 06:22 PM
Mines is of course CHARIZRD. He pwns lol

Lt_Nite
May 19th, 2009, 06:31 PM
In R/S I always have a Wobbuffet after getting the Wynaut egg. It's just so epicly awesome.

изм
May 21st, 2009, 03:42 AM
I always have my starter pokemon with me cuase they are too voila! to leave alone :)

Raykon
May 21st, 2009, 04:12 AM
My starter, I always have it with me as it was with me from the very start of my journey, If not that I always try to have a Pikachu with me.

white lancer
May 21st, 2009, 08:24 AM
My teams are usually pretty diverse because I'll get bored playing with the same ones over and over...the exception is R/S/E because I almost always have Blaziken and Gardevoir on my team. Blaziken because it's one of the few Fighting-types that I like, and Gardevoir cause I need a Pokémon with potential on my team early on in the game.

templekeeper
May 21st, 2009, 08:48 AM
Tropius--I never catch a flyer until I get Fly, so I have a gazillion Tropii migrated to DPPt from all of my RSE files-

Ŧøry vs. M£A†¥³
May 21st, 2009, 09:02 AM
The 1# main Pokemon that I usually have in my part is Crobat. When Crobat was first introduce in Gold/Silver, I thought it was good. Then when Ruby/Sapphire came out, I some how love it so much that it became my favorite Pokemon with Cloyster.

msdmario
May 21st, 2009, 09:54 AM
Probably my starter. I rarely use the same team every time I restart the game. It gets boring if you used the same 4-6 Pokemon. :/

Gusxx1
May 21st, 2009, 10:12 AM
Same with a bunch of people, i just use my starter pokemon most of the time. And maybe Hypno but that's about it.

Alexithymia~
May 21st, 2009, 11:16 AM
I always try to have a Houndoom.
I really like Victreebels aswell.

Lynnx
May 21st, 2009, 03:46 PM
- Charizard
- Pidgeot
- Raichu / Jolteon
- Lapras / Vaporeon
- Aerodactyl
- Clefable

Hooray, variety. :D

SPEEDIE
May 21st, 2009, 04:02 PM
I usally keep my starter and the pokemon im trying to lv up

Richie77
May 21st, 2009, 05:51 PM
Always either a Breloom or Ampharos.

xxtailchu
May 21st, 2009, 05:55 PM
I always have to keep my starter pokemon first, and I never put it anywhere else. But a pokemon I always have in my party is Espeon! I love love love espeon.

Heart's Soul
May 21st, 2009, 06:00 PM
My starter (usually, with a few exceptions) and/or Pikachu. I still got my Surfing Pikachu.

Pokemoerules
May 21st, 2009, 06:02 PM
Togetic he was an egg now hes a lvl 60 somthing on diammond

Hermione Granger
May 21st, 2009, 09:48 PM
I always have my starter, obviously. I also can't play without Zigazagoon!

SooHee
May 21st, 2009, 09:56 PM
like many other's have said. my starter pokemon xD
he's normally the strongest on the team for the first half of all gym battles so yea (:

DARKSHADE
May 22nd, 2009, 12:55 AM
salamence ;)
people cringe at its pure awesomeness!

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
May 24th, 2009, 08:56 AM
I always have a Pokemon with fly and one with Surf

:t354:TG

BHwolfgang
May 24th, 2009, 11:17 AM
I always have my starter, Blaziken or Sceptile. Also, there's always Metagross who fills in for my lack of metal, pyschic, and ghost moves.

I would definitely have at least one dragon Pokémon in my party, most of the time are a Flygon or Salamence.

Cold Fusion
May 24th, 2009, 11:21 AM
I usually have a Breloom in my team because of it's pure awesomeness! 8D

Team Rockets Rockin
May 24th, 2009, 11:54 AM
aside from the starter I choose, I've used Gyarados and Raichu alot. Of the starter's I've used Squirtle the most in the Kanto region and Cyndaquil in the Johto

streetends08
May 26th, 2009, 08:10 PM
hmm my team is pretty solid now (the ones in my sig) rapidash, i've had since i started the game, caught her not soon after getting piplup. she was at lvl 5 and is now at lvl 70, she's the strongest one that i've raised, excluding pokemon that were migrated. always have bulbasaur cuz he's my all time fave. and mew, i just got today i had him on crystal and missed him soo much! dragonite, again because he's cute and can fly me around. lapras surfs me around and is pretty. bayleef mainly stays on but i liked all the johto starters so i'll switch those around sometimes. mainly my team is based on cuteness lol

angeallen
May 28th, 2009, 01:58 PM
Yo i wuld hav arceus or darkrai!!

Vaskituh
May 28th, 2009, 02:27 PM
Well i do have always an Exeggutor in my team, it's one of my favourite Pokemons !

Sweet Jasmine
May 30th, 2009, 08:08 AM
I always have Miltank in my team :3

SwellowX
May 30th, 2009, 08:27 AM
when i play emerald i have to have a Swellow in my party no matter what (even if its a fly slave) but i would never let Swellow be a slave

Quatra
May 30th, 2009, 08:29 AM
I always have my Starter, but many times i end up having Swampert in my Team. I love his water/ground type.

Zero°
May 30th, 2009, 08:33 AM
like many other's have said. my starter pokemon xD
he's normally the strongest on the team for the first half of all gym battles so yea (:
yup, same here, I always have my starter in my team, at a higher level than the other pokemon in my team

JAD0109
May 30th, 2009, 08:37 PM
Aside from my starter, I have to have a Metagross (fondly named "X-ATM092").

TRUE_INSANE_KING
May 30th, 2009, 10:27 PM
Yeah.. i always have an Arcanine on my team. I just love the cool exterior of 'em =3.

Sweet Jasmine
May 31st, 2009, 12:09 AM
I'll never let go my Miltank >3

Isabelle
June 1st, 2009, 12:48 AM
I always have my Pokemon Starter. Because it's the first pokemon i obtaind and i love them.

Isabelle
June 1st, 2009, 12:51 AM
I think there is already a thread for this. But i always have my Pokemon Starter.

Lo~li~Pop
June 1st, 2009, 12:58 AM
Well really it all depends on the game. I would like to say that I have always kept my starter, but one time I didn't because it wasn't really helpful in a way.

Norcinu
June 1st, 2009, 02:41 AM
I always have at least 6 Magikarps in my party :D

Oh wait, I'm not a fisherman D:

Miss Soupy
June 1st, 2009, 03:41 AM
My Zangoose. It was traded from a friend that moved away, so it's pretty special. :'D

Primal_Dialga
June 1st, 2009, 04:10 AM
my zangose :3 hes cool like Ricochet it was traded to me by a friend

PokemonMasterRazir
June 1st, 2009, 07:36 AM
I have tried to put Blastoise in the PC box. I just couldn't.

OddBrad
June 1st, 2009, 10:54 AM
There are Pokémon I can't leave behind!

I have my original Dragonite, and my original Exeggutor from Pokémon Yellow. I could never get rid of my beloved Pokémon! I traded them from Yellow to Silver, to Silver to Crystal. That's where I had to stop. :(

I want to trade them over so badly! They need to bring the Time Machine back!

/violin :P

Recently, I've been trying to avoid having the same pokemon on my teams, however, I keep ending up with a frikken Noctowl xD

Yuoaman
June 1st, 2009, 11:05 AM
I always have Gardevoir... I don't know why, it's just a good Pokemon XD

Ivysaur
June 2nd, 2009, 03:53 AM
Merged two identical threads~

Flopland93
June 2nd, 2009, 04:21 AM
in Fr/Lg i always got to have a Pikachu but i never evolve it hehe (<======= try hard ash?)
Also in D/P/Plat i always have to have Starly then evolve it into Staraptor

Second Coming of Jebus
June 2nd, 2009, 04:39 AM
In FR I always have a Pidgeot.
In Ruby or Emerald I always have a Swellow.

Zach.Is.Me.
June 2nd, 2009, 05:35 AM
In FR, I always catch a caterpie in Viridian Forest, evolve it into metapod, and generally have a lv 12 or so Butterfree by the time I get to Brock. And after that it just never leaves my team. Same with oddish --> gloom. Then when I get the leaf stone, tah dah! = Vileplume.

Also, never evolved Eevee into anything but Jolteon. Another one of my team's staples.

HatterMadigan
June 2nd, 2009, 04:43 PM
FireRed- Pikachu and Oddish
LeafGreen- Staryu and Oddish
Ruby/Saphire/Emerald- Ralts and Skitty(Skitty not for battling... just to hve one :))

NoMasterBallsNeeded4Legends
June 2nd, 2009, 04:52 PM
i always pick the fire starter for some reason (except for torchic :/)
probably cuz it looks the coolest ^_^
i also use the legendaries when i get them

Ayselipera
June 4th, 2009, 04:07 PM
I always try to use different pokemon, but
I can't help using Blaziken. In Firered and
Leafgreen I tend to use Pidgeot and Raichu
alot.

Grexx
June 4th, 2009, 05:03 PM
Ruby- Sceptile and Flygon
Emerald- Sceptile and Flygon =D
FireRed- Charizard

Zach.Is.Me.
June 5th, 2009, 12:58 PM
FireRed- Charizard

Let's be honest, Charizard is irresistable in the FireRed version. Haha.

varial295
June 5th, 2009, 09:31 PM
i always have blastoise or crobat on my team

SvOak18
June 6th, 2009, 12:06 PM
i always have my Blaziken, Ludicolo, and Altaria. The only time i ever put them away is for breeding/hatching eggs or the elite 4 which i usually go in with my blaziken and whatever pokemon i want to evolve with exp share :P

riolu's
June 6th, 2009, 01:00 PM
no matter whay, theres an empoleon, prinplup, piplup, riolu, golbat, sneasel XD

Cerese912
June 6th, 2009, 01:07 PM
I ALWAYS have my Staraptor. Its even tougher than my Prinplup

Giraffes? Giraffes!
June 6th, 2009, 02:13 PM
I always have my Corpish/Crawdaunt on my team, even though the level up process is hideous.

Sweet Smoochum
June 6th, 2009, 09:26 PM
Hoenn: Gardy. Too useful to pass up.
Kanto: Probably Mr. Mime. Hooray for lack of special sweepers. -.-

The last new game I did in LeafGreen, I had Mr. Mime (aka Mimien) and it was a beast. It was incredible. Now I have it at level 84 in Platinum. I learns Magical Leaf. It completely replaced my Parasect.

I always end up with a Gardevoir in Sapphire or Emerald. It's really helpful. Wally was the one who made me search and search for one of those.

I can never get rid of my starter. <3

Pekin
June 7th, 2009, 04:13 AM
I always keep my starter, which usually tend to be the fire starter. And for some reason, I always keep it a few levels ahead of the others to keep it my strongest Pokémon, haha.

In my RSE Games, I always have a Linoone on my team, too. Probably because it has Pickup, which I find rather useful. In LeafGreen, I nearly always end up having a Rhydon and maybe a Dragonite on my team. Don't know why, though.

*Nayz*
June 7th, 2009, 04:17 PM
In RSE I almost always will have a swellow.

In recent LG plays I've kept a Persian on my team because it can learn dark moves and is immune to ghost moves so it came in handy when fighting Agatha.

lucariomaniac
June 8th, 2009, 03:35 PM
For Fire Red i always have Arcanine and Charizard
For Emerald i always have salamence and Mightyena

lolwut
June 8th, 2009, 03:45 PM
I always have pikachu in fire red.

Eggie Poo Poo
June 8th, 2009, 05:03 PM
Am I the only one who simply can't live without Ninetales?

:D

-Raiken-
June 8th, 2009, 05:08 PM
Alakazam. Me and that pokemon have always bonded and he is currently the best in my Pokemon Emerald game and well on the game is he is also my current favorite partner.

DoodleZ
June 9th, 2009, 04:23 AM
Kadabra
and i keep calling them Nero o.o

Zanny77
June 9th, 2009, 07:26 AM
Gardevoir. I HAVE to have my favorite Pokemon in at all times. Best thing is, she's very good. :D

And I can remember playing through FireRed and the original R/B/Y and trying to keep a Beedrill, just because everyone said it sucked. But it totally RULED against Agatha. :D

JustinDestruction
June 9th, 2009, 09:02 AM
I always have a Nidoking!

Vrai
June 9th, 2009, 11:02 AM
I always have a Muk and a Hitmonlee in my teams. Muk is awesome, and I just really don't like Hitmonchan. Sorry, Jackie. I do like Rush Hour, though. :3

Live in Color
June 9th, 2009, 07:34 PM
I almost always start with Mudkip on my Emerald, and I always end up having a Swellow. Slaking was pretty awesome, and I always caught Ralts if I had the patience.

...I just started a new game and I know what my team's gonna be already.

Dasseo
June 11th, 2009, 03:06 PM
I always get a pikachu.
I'll roam around Viridian Forest until I find a male pikachu, no matter how long it takes.
Or a Pigeotto.

Echoing Song
June 11th, 2009, 03:20 PM
Am I the only one who simply can't live without Ninetales?

Nope

In Leaf Green... unless I'm purposely using pokemon I don't normally... I require Lapras, Venomoth, and Ninetales

In Emerald... I must have Flygon and Breloom... and Ninetales

Squeegee Beckenheim
June 11th, 2009, 03:45 PM
I could never get rid of my Crobat, but a Pokemon that I always train is probably:

FR/LG: Dugtrio
R/S/E: Swellow

No matter what I have one of those. I almost can't finish the game without them.

Bill_taco
June 12th, 2009, 06:15 PM
back when i played ruby every damn day i would always have my level 100 alakazam (i naturally trained it up to that level)

The story behind the alakazam is it was my brothers from his original Red. It was level 75 when he traded it to me and i took it to the caves before the E4 and just trained it up to level 94 and E4 brought it to level 100.

My E4 team then on was Alakazam, Deoxys, Gardevoir, Groudon, my red Gyrados from Silver, and Rayquaza

I like Psychic and dragon pokemon. The Groudon was in the group just because he knew fissure and eruption.

the alakazam was my favorite

I would also get a Pidgey and eventually train it to a Pidgeotto. So yeah Pidgeotto and Alakazam are pretty much my favorite pokmans.

Blaziquaza
June 13th, 2009, 06:04 PM
On Emerald I just can't stop choosing Torchic,evolve it into Combusken then Blaziken.And for a reason I always catch Rayquaza with my Masterball.:D

XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE
June 16th, 2009, 07:33 AM
To Eggie Poo Poo:

NOO!! Ninetales is one of my absolute faves and must be with me everywhere I go! :)

I also use my starter; try to have some sort of "eeveelution" and most of my favourite fire-types.

koolkid005
June 16th, 2009, 01:00 PM
I love Gardevoirs and Zangoose is a must on ruby, Absol on sapphire.
but i almost always have a dragon or psychic, too good.

Fire Eagle
June 17th, 2009, 03:30 AM
In my Pokemon Fire Red, I always start with Charmander because I always need Charizard and in my Pokemon Emerald, I always need to start with Mudkip because when I battle the third gym leader, it's always easy when it evolves into Marshtomp.

derozio
June 19th, 2009, 12:24 AM
In pokemon firered I always had a dragonite. Dragonite is a very powerful pokemon and its very useful to defeat hard trainers(like gary). Another pokemon that I always had on my team was Muk. Muk just defeated any trainer I fought. I also defeated my friend on a link battle three times in a row because of muk(Toxic, 252 spdef evs, Acid Armour). Even my friend started using muk after that battle.^_^

HeartGoldnSoulSilver
June 19th, 2009, 01:53 AM
1 Pokemon leaves the team they all leave. I keep them together.

kellogs
June 19th, 2009, 06:11 AM
A mightyena Has been in my team for my last two run's and still in my current one in R/S :O Also I always try to grab an Abra.

Swift!
June 19th, 2009, 06:38 AM
back when i played ruby every damn day i would always have my level 100 alakazam (i naturally trained it up to that level)

The story behind the alakazam is it was my brothers from his original Red. It was level 75 when he traded it to me and i took it to the caves before the E4 and just trained it up to level 94 and E4 brought it to level 100.

My E4 team then on was Alakazam, Deoxys, Gardevoir, Groudon, my red Gyrados from Silver, and Rayquaza

I like Psychic and dragon pokemon. The Groudon was in the group just because he knew fissure and eruption.

the alakazam was my favorite

I would also get a Pidgey and eventually train it to a Pidgeotto. So yeah Pidgeotto and Alakazam are pretty much my favorite pokmans.

You can't trade Pokemon to Ruby from Red or Silver. :\

duil
June 19th, 2009, 06:53 AM
i can not go with out a bagon

Drai
June 19th, 2009, 06:53 AM
In Hoenn: Gardevoir and Manectrike.

In Kanto: Charizard

Alec_
June 19th, 2009, 07:26 PM
I can never let go my Pokemon Starter :3. It's because it's my first pokemon and it's much stronger than others ( Except Legendary XD )

~Fairytales.

Revise Librarian
June 21st, 2009, 11:10 AM
I'd always keep my starter and my first flying type that I catch. XD

Britney's Circus
June 21st, 2009, 11:57 AM
Jigglypuff and Wigglytuff, period.

The Apprentice™
June 21st, 2009, 11:59 AM
When I play ruby I never let go of Blaziken,Swellow and I few other Pokemon.

iNeedFood
June 21st, 2009, 03:20 PM
Always have fire starters except feraligatr, I sometimes play that on the 2nd try at the game.
I always have an obcession with having flying types on my team wether, pigdey or taillow orrrrrrr starly. xD they're just that awesome.

Oh, The Places You'll Go.
June 21st, 2009, 04:56 PM
BEAUTIFLY!
I have no idea why I loved it to bone, always had a soft spot for the little butterfly.
Every restarting game, Beautifly always had a reserved spot on my team. Always <3.
Thats only in Emerald, though. Not in any other generation game, only for nostalgia reasons ;)
LeafGreen was a different story. I was always had Squirtle. Whenever I restarted with a different starter, I ended up restarting again just for Squirtle in the begining.

Blazers
June 21st, 2009, 06:02 PM
Pidgeot.
I always need that thing.
It also helps that it's my favorite pokemon too.

MetalMario
June 21st, 2009, 09:04 PM
Gardy.

I also almost always end up with a Camerupt on my team.

Kanto teams are more varied, but I still end up with a Pidgeot most of the time.

Kitty_Boom
June 22nd, 2009, 09:31 AM
Don't know why, but i always must have a Crobat. It's my hands down, favorite pokemon. Not to mention it's fast! :)

Lavacrust
June 22nd, 2009, 01:16 PM
On r/s/e I usually have a Blaziken or Swellow.

On leafgreen, it's Blastoise and Pidgeot.

PokeMoon
June 22nd, 2009, 03:18 PM
On Pokemon FireRed I always had my Lunatone :P.
It was my brothers and he gave it to me...It was still like level 15, but it had the experience bonuses. So I trained it to level 100 in like 2 days, always had it in my party since then.

Switchback
June 22nd, 2009, 03:39 PM
Within Ruby and Sapphire, I always made sure to catch an Electrike and evolve it into a Manectric. The amount of times it has gotten me out of a crisis is quite surprising, guess there's nothing quite like old faithful when everything else seems to fail.

Joof
June 23rd, 2009, 10:51 PM
My Swampert. I've had it since April 27th, 2003 and we've been through a lot together. It has never left the top spot in my party...

Hallylicious
June 23rd, 2009, 10:58 PM
I always have to have a pidgey or an abra.

Weavile Gemini
June 23rd, 2009, 11:54 PM
My Flygon, Dragoon, is my baby <3 I used him in a contest.
Aaaaand my Luiga kicks some serious butt along with Suicune.

For the FR/LG Games I would always use Haunter and Eevee.

Okcez
June 25th, 2009, 11:15 AM
The starter, and usually the second Pokemon I catch and train. Or else the HM slave... LMAO

extramaster
July 1st, 2009, 02:55 AM
My starter pokemon.
Why ??? Well it's probably the only pokemon in the pokemon games that I play that are level 100.

Xarses
July 1st, 2009, 10:03 AM
RSE - Almost always a Linoone and a Gardavior
Lg/Fr - Crobat :p

Satoshi Yamazaki
July 1st, 2009, 12:33 PM
R/S/E - I've always picked Torchic every time I've done a restart 'cuz Blaziken ends up being one of my all-time favorite Pokemon. I also almost always have my Salamence with me. He's probably my favorite Dragon-type out of them all (in the Advanced generation games), and he's very reliable when he's at a high level.

FR/LG - I always have an Eevee and a Gengar, once I get the chance to trade Haunter to evolve into a Gengar.

Zeta Patchouli
July 1st, 2009, 12:50 PM
On Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald it's Swampert.
On Fire Red/Leaf Green, it has to be Pikachu and Eevee.

I can't play these games without these pokemon.

Averdak
July 1st, 2009, 01:03 PM
No matter which game, Dugtrio has always led my team. I can have anyone else on there, but I can't replace Dugtrio.

ChronicEdge
July 1st, 2009, 01:10 PM
I made it a habit in Diamond of always having a male blue Gastrodon and a pink female with Stockpile, Swallow and Spit Up, as well as my trusty ol' Drifblim. :D

tictactoe360
July 1st, 2009, 09:15 PM
On my team for Ruby I always Have A trapinch and that Moon looking one whos name i forgot ._.

psychopath002
July 1st, 2009, 10:42 PM
I always find myself keeping arcanine in my team, just can't get rid of it T_T

The Exorcist
July 1st, 2009, 10:50 PM
On my team for Ruby I always Have A trapinch and that Moon looking one whos name i forgot ._.
Lunatone?

Anyway, I always have Scizor on my team, I just cannot leave it in my PC. I always use it. Did I mention it was lvl100 (not to mention it's legit :D)

*Charizard*
July 2nd, 2009, 01:06 AM
No matter what Pokemon Game I play I normally end up catching pikachu. Dunno why I guess i just have a weak spot for that little guy.

Lance
July 2nd, 2009, 02:33 AM
I can't get rid of Gardevoir or my starter. XD

pspaddict
July 6th, 2009, 06:50 PM
avery time i end up with salamence

Kunai~
July 8th, 2009, 07:40 AM
I always have my starter Pokemon. lol

TOMKEAR
July 9th, 2009, 03:18 AM
hmm ruby/sapphire/emerald must always have starter pokemon

LG- i always have to have my HM slave blastoise otherwise im stuck

Xashlei
July 11th, 2009, 11:39 PM
For RSE, I always need a Flygon or Altaria. Then on FRLG, I can't go on without a Butterfree. Usually I don't ditch my starter either, unless s/he was at a type disadvantage in the gym challenged.

derozio
July 12th, 2009, 12:48 AM
I just started a new platinum game some weeks back and I am getting the feeling that Staraptor, Luxray and Garchomp are three pokemon which I really can't get rid off from my team! Every time I restart D/P/Pt I always end up keeping those pokemon in my team!

BlueMaySapphire13
July 12th, 2009, 03:38 AM
No Pokemon can replace my Blaziken in my team. I really love it~ I always make it the strongest among my Pokemon. <33333

littleangelamy22
July 12th, 2009, 07:26 AM
I always have my starter, and on fr/lg I must have a meowth or Persian. Once I get Eevee it tends to stay for ages as well.

Leyt
July 12th, 2009, 09:14 AM
Apparently I filled up quite a few boxes on Emerald, so I can't really tell. However, I always wanted a Flygon on R/S/E. He was just awesome in my eyes, and still is. Needless to say, he was in my party upon checking just now, at a solid level 73. The rest of my Pokemon were level 30.

The Red Bandit
July 12th, 2009, 09:33 AM
I can't get rid of my infernape flannary or leo the luxray

Lady Berlitz
July 12th, 2009, 10:45 AM
In Pokémon Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald, I always end up with something that consists of Swampert, Gardevoir, Aggron, Flygon, Salamence, Metagross. Ever since I started playing R/S/E, I found that Swampert was the best choice, because it can learn Water, Ground and Ice-type moves. And it's awesome. Gardevoir and Aggron are o-brainers for me because a Ralts and an Aron are both obtainable so early in the game. Flygon is Ground and Dragon, a great combination, and it has Levitate. Salamence and Metagross are just amazing, since they're both pseudo-legendaries.

I don't really have a set Pokémon that I can't get rid of in Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen, although I do try to stick with my starter.

Vrai
July 12th, 2009, 11:02 AM
Usually I don't ditch my starter either, unless s/he was at a type disadvantage in the gym challenged.

I always ditch my starter at the first chance I can get a decent Pokémon to replace it. :x

Mutt19
July 13th, 2009, 07:20 AM
Sceptile Regirock Kyogre Swellow

IcyArceusRider
July 13th, 2009, 09:06 AM
I have to say the two pokemon I can't go without on my Emerald version are Blaziken and Rayquaza. I just love those! ^^

xSeduction
July 22nd, 2009, 07:33 PM

Bahaaa! Me too, me too!
One time it took so long until I found one..
I literally kept walking around Viridian Forest for around 40 minutes.
No life alert?

But my team always has Rapidash, Venusaur, and Pidgeotto on FireRed.
Lately, I've been trying out monotype training, due to the monotype challenges on these forums.
And I have to say, it's really fun.. As well as challenging. Obviously.

Jirachu
July 23rd, 2009, 03:01 AM
Forget Pokemon on my team...It's offishal I just couldn't restart over my Sapphire file, split. Just too many happy memories accociate with that file....it just wouldn't feel right to just start over. With a whole new team. I even feel pretty attached to the Pokemon I own on there...even if I haven't played in like forever.

Another reason I should get Emerald OVER Platinum...lol I miss Hoenn a lot. :<

machinegun777
July 24th, 2009, 06:04 AM
I always have Blaziken on my team in Ruby and Sapphire

omi1790
July 24th, 2009, 01:34 PM
Kyogre, Lugia and the starter i choose are ALWAYS in my team

TheUltimat
July 25th, 2009, 08:16 AM
I find that my starter never leaves my team. I don't really know why though. xP

justdieplz
July 25th, 2009, 12:42 PM
I can't live without my Darkrai. (He's mysterious like me.) And I also have a Lugia that I use quite often in Diamond.

Bagel
July 25th, 2009, 12:51 PM
MY BLACK CHARIZARD WILL NEVER LEAVE MY PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love that pokemon to death, hes my most awsome pokemon on my game.

Rinku
July 25th, 2009, 01:52 PM
My shiny Lucario. Never shall it leave my team. It's just too awsome...AND IT TOOK FOREVER TO GET! >.<

chickengamer
July 26th, 2009, 03:00 AM
Pikachu, in most pokemon games!

Wi-fi Battler
July 26th, 2009, 03:28 AM
my pidgeot and blaziken is always on my team in game play. wifi it is always my favorite tentacruel ^.^

Camisado
July 26th, 2009, 03:29 AM
I definitely can't play without my Froslass or Gastrodon now. xD

Sakurah
July 26th, 2009, 03:44 AM
Ever since Red version, I always had a Raichu on my team. :B

Cherrim
July 27th, 2009, 09:46 AM
For all Pokemon games up until Platinum, I've always had a female Raichu on my team that was raised from a Pichu. Otherwise there's not really a static member of my team. (Though from now on I'll probably raise a Cherrim and a Probopass in every game.)

In FRLG and RSE, I tried to have different teams every time I played to keep things fresh. :( I get bored of 3rd gen far too easily otherwise.

malchick
July 28th, 2009, 10:04 AM
I always have a starter and an Eeveelution in my teams (I've only had two real ones atm, playing Ruby now and it doesn't look like I'll get an Eeveelution there)

D. Lawride
July 28th, 2009, 10:22 AM
I constantly raise a Nidoran (any gender) and a Spheal in all of my teams. Walrein's Thick Fat is very useful, and him being Ice and Water is a double advantage, too. Other than that, I occasionally have a Fearow (except when its not really possible for me to have one).

Fiery Dash
July 28th, 2009, 11:48 AM
Any starter Pokemon that I chose,
Breloom and Swellow in R/S/E.
Fearow, Raticate and Beedrill in FR/LG

:3
July 28th, 2009, 12:02 PM
My starter, all the time.
And Most likely the starting flying type pokemon, ie. Pidgeot, Swellow, Staraptor.
(But I don't like Swellow all too much)

Falcon Wing
July 28th, 2009, 01:08 PM
The one Pokemon I can sever see my self getting rid of is my starter, to this day I don't know why the only reason I could think of is that I had it from the start.

Also Weavile, I can never make a team without him.

★Sakuya-San★
July 28th, 2009, 01:16 PM
I will never be able to get rid of my Blaziken. I had since it was a Torchic and always took down my hardest foes. I couldn't dump it for any other pokemon.

.Busou Kihaku.
July 28th, 2009, 01:38 PM
It doesn't matter which game but i always have to have a Zangoose, even it's on Leaf Green i trade it to that game. It just screams ph34r me i'm 1337.

Giratinarules
July 29th, 2009, 06:29 PM
i cant imagine life without my camerupt

Outbreak
July 29th, 2009, 10:25 PM
In FR/LG i always use Gyarados and Dragonite

In R/S/E i can't get rid of Swampert...

Xebelleon
July 29th, 2009, 10:42 PM
Ruby: Zangoose, Flygon
Sapphire: Lunatone, Lanturn, Flygon
Emerald: Smeargle, Salamence
FireRed: I use for resets...
LeafGreen: Dragonite, Swords Dance Qwilfish

ALC_Allstar
July 29th, 2009, 10:51 PM
I can't play 4th gen. games without having a chimchar or turtwig for a starter.

mew²
July 29th, 2009, 11:15 PM
Leaf Green - Pidgeot
Fire Red - Pidgeot
Ruby - Shedninja
Emerald - Shedninja
Diamond - Mew
Platinum - Umbreon

I felt like going onto the Sinnoh region just because ;)

Umbrachu
July 31st, 2009, 06:23 AM
In Leaf Green I always have a Pikachu. I used not to be able to evolve it (because I just love Pikachu so much!) but this last time I evolved it into a Raichu because Raichu's more powerful.
I also must have a Dratini to evolve into a Dragonair and eventually into a Dragonite.

My starter tends to stay with me and be the highest level as well.

burakcem
July 31st, 2009, 02:47 PM
from the very beginning (pokemon yellow&blue) i love to train a pidgy and evolve into pidgeot !! love the pokemon

magrathean
July 31st, 2009, 04:12 PM
No Pokemon game is complete without me training my Vaporeon to level 100.

Air Pichu
July 31st, 2009, 04:15 PM
I cannot I repeat CANNOT get rid of my Lv. 100 Lucario.

SparkuxDaichi
July 31st, 2009, 04:22 PM
In FR/LG I have to have a Nidorina/Nidorino...

In R/S/E I must have a Dustox to carry me to the E4, from there it comes out

And in Diamond, my Bronzong <3